Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:18:13 AM

Trust Logics platform offer a regular employee and a freelancer with my understanding.
I'm so interested with this, especially in freelancer
you can work whenever you want, you choose your own hour, If you want to sleep at noon, you can do that.
If you want to take the weekend off you can explore the city, by all means,go for it.
As a freelancer, you can actually work during your most productive hours.

As what I think trust logic is a system in which the job seekers or jobless people will comply their resume or other personal background in order to find a better job that is really suited for them and it depends on the company you are in. This project as what i have observed is aiming to less the unemployment and the job seekers have a regular job not as a freelance, because if you want to have your own schedule you can actually work as a part time employee.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:31:05 AM

Is anyone here is a Filipino. We know on ourselves that hiring is basically hard for us Filipino even we have that specified skills and knowledge on that particular job assignment, and we do not have that capabilities and chance to have that dream job we want to so we accept the fact that we must work even it is not our masteries and profession. Ladies and gentlemen this project may overcome that all us Filipino problem on job seeking and finding. Good to know that even it is not already applied on our country we will be assured that in the near future hiring and job seeking will be so easy and hassle free for us unlike nowadays.
You have a point, but maybe we`re not the only have a problem in terms of finding a work, even if it is not our mastery or profession. As we all know there are some countries that is much hard development than us here in the Philippines, I am not comparing but this is the reality so we need to face it. This project helps not only for us Filipinos, but also to those people who can`t easily find a job all around the world and working hard every day, but they are not actually suited for that job they do.

Perhaps JoshKulot was referring to overseas jobs that is why he pointed out the difficulty of a few nationalities, perhaps due to the inherent discrimination everyone faces every now and then at different stages of the hiring process.

But with TrustLogics launching a platform where AI is applied to match best qualified skills for the job opening rather than nationalities and other personal traits, we perhaps are looking at a brand new face of shortlisting candidates.
Filipino here also. It is true that having a good job matching on masteries and profession is very difficult here in the Philippines but look on more wider side let's talk about the third world countries wherein they must work even they do not have that right education and training just to survive in their everyday life. Good to know that in this project exist that at least we will run thru other big country and show them our skills and work of jobs assignments.
That`s right I agree with you about that, the reason why most of the third world countries even they don`t have the right education, but they were trained to work hard in order to survive in their daily life. When we talk about here in the Philippines it looks like the government does not care about these kind of a problem and they don`t actually provide training programs, I think it has but not all can actually get benefits from it because there are many corrupted people who handle this kind of a project. I`m very glad having this project for and it gives all of us opportunity also.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:34:36 AM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.

im also excited about this project , im looking forward in the success of the idea.
i just hope they raise their standard in there qualifications. Adding a plus factor So they can attract large scale companies.
We are all hoping that this project will be successful in order to help job seekers in the near future, it gives a lot of opportunity for us all and it has standards for all the applicants who wants to apply in their system. All of us are qualified to register in their system, I just wondering if the project also provides beneficial if one of the applicants will retired already.
Approxilite

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:40:38 AM

Good luck to this project and I hope this will run successfully for the sake of our future, it really helps a lot to those people who are working hard in order to survive in their daily life but it is not actually enough to income to provide their family needs. This project has opportunity and benefits to give them a job for what really suited to them.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:47:54 AM

I believe that the project already is truly great all in all but, I am just a bit curious as to how the developers plan their marketing strategy for this project to succeed. I mean, even when you have a great project, you must also get the news out there to really reach the potential investors.
Maybe they realize many people both jobseeker and recuiter are in the difficult situations when trying to find jobs or employee, though there are many recruiting jobs circulating online in many countries but not giving exactly what people needed when it comes to recruitment... That's why trust logics build this platform to help ensure the future of many people around the world...
TrustLogics aim is Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data. TrustLogics is also coming with Smart Verification platform Reputation Building System,
Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. TrustLogics is also focusing on ease the burden in terms of Time,
Energy, Resource, and Money As well for both Recruiters and Jobseekers. TrustLogics is aiming to streamline the process of global hiring by creating a platform for ensuring identity protection in professional data and normalizing the necessity of verified profiles in the recruitment industry.

A Good project certainly attracts attention, obviously this thread is alive because of the supporters and future investors.
I wish the team all the best for this project will surely be solving problems that would benefit both jobseekers and employers
The intention of this project is to help and support job seekers in order to be employed in a better company, which provides a lot of opportunity to them and also benefits, which they can get it when they were retired.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:36:25 AM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:45:29 AM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

Are TrustLogics Team doing some environmental and company search and reviews to know the legitimacy and legality of the company? Just asking you Team if there are background check of the company. We're not ones sided here guys. If there are fake recruiters maybe there are also fake companies,lol.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:20:37 AM

Are TrustLogics Team doing some environmental and company search and reviews to know the legitimacy and legality of the company? Just asking you Team if there are background check of the company. We're not ones sided here guys. If there are fake recruiters maybe there are also fake companies,lol.
Maybe yes, because they must protect their platform rather project for any complaints of the employee, they hire employ that employee on that specific company so they are responsible for that person. If company was illegal or has government cases the worker was also included. People around that illegality is maybe will be on case also because they enter on that illegality. Law is always a law so if you break on it even you are only a worker you are associate.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

Maybe yes, because they must protect their platform rather project for any complaints of the employee, they hire employ that employee on that specific company so they are responsible for that person. If company was illegal or has government cases the worker was also included. People around that illegality is maybe will be on case also because they enter on that illegality. Law is always a law so if you break on it even you are only a worker you are associate.
Every person or even company must protect themselves so if they enter on illegalities they may be the first to blame by the employee. TrustLogics Team may require sec registrations and other government compliance to ensure the legalities of the company. On my own opinion they will have that operations of security.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

Every person or even company must protect themselves so if they enter on illegalities they may be the first to blame by the employee. TrustLogics Team may require sec registrations and other government compliance to ensure the legalities of the company. On my own opinion they will have that operations of security.
Background check is very important on every situation both on employee and company. If we had background check on employees so company must have also. As on the name itself "Trust" they must ensure that the company they catering is trusted and verified.
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:31:44 AM

TrustLogics Airdrop is Live!

Participate Here:- https://trustlogics.io/airdrop.php
Join us on telegram group here: https://t.me/trustlogics
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS

source: https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/photos/a.845346475636862.1073741829.842337102604466/934054130099429/?type=3&theater
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:45:04 AM

Participate in 300000 TrustLogics token Airdrop!

Rules

1. Join our Telegram group and be a member of the group until the end of the token sale.

2. Follow our Twitter page and retain your follower status of the TrustLogicsTM page until end of the token sale.

3. Like our Facebook page and retain your follower status of the TrustLogicsTM page until end of the token sale.

You need to provide this to qualify!
-Email
-Telegram User Name
-Twitter ID
-Facebook Profile Link
-ERC20 Wallet Address 
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:06:27 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 08:44:10 AM by ANGELA07

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
A well deserve award. They have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. I will be watching over this, it has really the potential to be known wolrdwide. Hopefully this would be recognize as soon as this will be launched, since this could really be beneficial to those who seek and has problems in terms of job applications.

Indeed, the team deserves to receive the award, for they exert too much effort for the project.
Now I can smell that there will be lot of investors who will invest in Trustlogics since they now already knew that the project is good and the teams are active.

They will become very interested in this project. Congrats team you'll surely hook big fishes. And to think that the investors will invest in this project that means they believe it will become successful. So keep up the good work team and do your best for the project.

Its not easy to get an award like this one. The Stevie Award see the potential of Trustlogic on its capability, technological advancement and innovation it can bring on Hiring industry. They truly deserves it! The Idea, passion and perseverance are paying off.

Congratulations! for your Stevie Award Winning..we looking forward to your progress Trust LOgics team,we wish that the innovation on your new platform will be succeed..Best of Luck!!
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
No i dont think so Chikitita2004, Trustlogics is for this kind of problem, their main goal is to make it ieasy for both the recruiters and the applicants the procedure and by providing services i dont think ithere will still be more to pay to this manpower agencies.
When you work for someone else, you don’t get a choice of who you work with.
You can become stuck with unprofessional or rude clients. But, when you’re a freelancer,
you can choose with whom you work.
you can pass on the opportunity and wish them the best. It’s as easy as that.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:33:18 AM

Trust Logics platform offer a regular employee and a freelancer with my understanding.
you can work whenever you want, you choose your own hour, If you want to sleep at noon, you can do that.
If you want to take the weekend off you can explore the city, by all means,go for it.

This only applies for those who will get the job home based.
It will still depend on the partnership and company (employer) TRUSTLOGIC will get.
the availability of the job nature will depend on the company that they will get on their platform.

I agree with you ANGELA07.. but for me unfortunately, being a freelancer means that your income and your workload
are unstable and inconsistent. For the most part, you won’t be able to depend on any regular project, client, or profit,
whereas you would know the exact pay you’ll receive at a traditional job.

Being a freelancer also means that you run the risk of not getting paid.
This is fairly common in the freelance world, and one more hat have to wear is that of a debt collector.
There are ways to protect yourself from non-paying clients,
but sometimes you won’t realize you’re at risk until it’s too late.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

It will still depend on the partnership and company (employer) TRUSTLOGIC will get.
the availability of the job nature will depend on the company that they will get on their platform.

I agree with you ANGELA07.. but for me unfortunately, being a freelancer means that your income and your workload
are unstable and inconsistent. For the most part, you won’t be able to depend on any regular project, client, or profit,

This is fairly common in the freelance world, and one more hat have to wear is that of a debt collector.

Yes, i have seen many people like this before not getting proper payments after developing the project. After developing the project some client even not responding to the customers, even i faced this situation at one stage.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:45:12 AM

Whether you prefer consistency or shaking things up when it comes to your work environment,
you can choose to work wherever you want, whether you choose to work in a local coffee shop or while you’re on vacation. 

You are no longer stuck in an office or even in your home. Find a place in which you work best. You could work in a park,
at the library, or in your living room while you’re wearing your pajamas.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:04:38 AM

Whether you prefer consistency or shaking things up when it comes to your work environment,
you can choose to work wherever you want, whether you choose to work in a local coffee shop or while you’re on vacation.  

You are no longer stuck in an office or even in your home. Find a place in which you work best. You could work in a park,
at the library, or in your living room while you’re wearing your pajamas.

TrustLogics platform offers a unique sets of developments when it comes to helping some job seekers to find a job they prefer to, the platform develops this kind of technology to minimize the hassle between the employee and the employer, It minimize the risk of having a job that did not fit to the person who is unqualified, job seekers should maintain their job qualifications and skills to have a better workplace or job, also this platform helps the job seekers to find a good employer who will supervise them and give them the salary that they deserve.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
I just want to ask trust logics will have job fair program to Suriname island as they said if you remember, but i know job fair is gathering of many companies and jobseeker in one place in the given date and time, so it means is not online or maybe i misunderstood?

If you read their whitepaper, job fair activity is not in their part of the program. Which means you are right you just misunderstood about the

goal of Trustlogics in regardless of their planned. Because Trustlogics is only a middle ware in between job seekers and the recruiters. 

I also saw that on their whitepaper too. And the goal of Trustlogics is to help the applicants and the recruiters. They are like the middle man or the agency, if I'm not mistaken. I have to read more of the whitepaper to fully understand their concept and not to get confused of their program.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: