Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

No questions about the security and privacy pattern of this project, actually it is perfect for me. My concern is on how will the validators will be payed? and also are the validators are a TrustLogics Team Member or not? because if it is not a member of the TrustLogics Team and Developers it will be cause leakage of information and data around the globe and even in the internet.

The validators are not directly from TrustLogics team but they are a partnered validators which are also chosen by the company. Partnered Validators will be payed a token that will come from the fee of the jobseekers upon requesting for a verification.

Lucky are those validators huh! Trustlogics will be giving them a job. What a blessig would they be to individual service providers who are oftentimes being overlooked if they dont have a strong back up. Nice concept Trustlogics has.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

what a wonderful and innovating platform, job seekers can benefit by getting their professional achievements that will refine by two validators so a potential win win. and the white paper is well layed out and clearly outlining unique selling points and the company's future plans.
very wonderful indeed,but there is a huge market but also growing competition.the main challenges facing trustlogics is how to verify the data stake holders provide and how to attract more initial investors.if they tackle this issues i think their project will do quite well.
Ya but they have partnered validators? It will not be in Trustlogics shoulder to be carried anymore since they have separate people who can do it with them having to worry. This is a wise choice to partner with other companies to do them additional tasks.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

Is any of you guys will be using this project? coz I will. Job and work is difficult to have specially when you applying manually and going on the different job fairs and hunts. People used to be more lazy and tired of finding jobs around the globe, having this kind of matter causes people to be discourage and quit having one. Knowing this kind of project will increase the potential of people having jobs and then increase of ones country economical ratios. Great job on this dev's.
Of course yes. I would probably use this thing, Education in school will work in few years but having and finding a job is for the lifetime. Accept the fact that job will be on our side, nowadays we couldn't live without job because job and work exchanges profits and salary that we could be use in paying our goods and services. Will be using this. Great project for everyone of us.

I would also use this project too. Especially now that finding a job is really a need in every household, and education is important as well. I might even try once this will be out in the market.

Well I suggest you really should. It would obviously be worth the try. Will be saving you a lot of time and effort in finding suitable jobs for you. Who knows, you might even find a great future with the help of the trust logics platform.

I agree with you, the trustlogics team have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. hope to see that the TrustLogics have a good feedback to others and i am also glad about it.

We can clearly see the dedication and effort they put on the project, As I see they will make the way into the top of the global hiring industry and not only one of the best project based on blockchain this year. All of their hardwork and perseverance will bear  fruit in the coming of time. Just keep doing the good job @trustlogics team and you will succeed!
Well, we can see that they are not playing here, they are serious with the project and we are already starting to see some of their success. This is just the beginning of their total success in the future. At least we all know they are not lax in implementing this project.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

Is any of you guys will be using this project? coz I will. Job and work is difficult to have specially when you applying manually and going on the different job fairs and hunts. People used to be more lazy and tired of finding jobs around the globe, having this kind of matter causes people to be discourage and quit having one. Knowing this kind of project will increase the potential of people having jobs and then increase of ones country economical ratios. Great job on this dev's.
Of course yes. I would probably use this thing, Education in school will work in few years but having and finding a job is for the lifetime. Accept the fact that job will be on our side, nowadays we couldn't live without job because job and work exchanges profits and salary that we could be use in paying our goods and services. Will be using this. Great project for everyone of us.

I would also use this project too. Especially now that finding a job is really a need in every household, and education is important as well. I might even try once this will be out in the market.

Well I suggest you really should. It would obviously be worth the try. Will be saving you a lot of time and effort in finding suitable jobs for you. Who knows, you might even find a great future with the help of the trust logics platform.

I agree with you, the trustlogics team have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. hope to see that the TrustLogics have a good feedback to others and i am also glad about it.

We can clearly see the dedication and effort they put on the project, As I see they will make the way into the top of the global hiring industry and not only one of the best project based on blockchain this year. All of their hardwork and perseverance will bear  fruit in the coming of time. Just keep doing the good job @trustlogics team and you will succeed!
Well, we can see that they are not playing here, they are serious with the project and we are already starting to see some of their success. This is just the beginning of their total success in the future. At least we all know they are not lax in implementing this project.
With the award they just got lately, for sure they are not playing here. Nobody can even accuse them they are scam and they partnership they have with curacao also is another accomplishment so what more to doubt?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
1kreasons

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

With the award they just got lately, for sure they are not playing here. Nobody can even accuse them they are scam and they partnership they have with curacao also is another accomplishment so what more to doubt?

Yeah, I believe that too. There is no way you can not TRUST, TRUSTLOgics.  You have every reason to trust them.  The award that they receive and the about the Curacao’s Pilot  Run. Besides, this project is really has all its reasons to succeed.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

Of course, I will JoshKulot! I will definitely use the Trustlogics platform. This is not because I am lazy or what but I will make use of the technology. It is there for us to use it responsibly. The platform is really helpful especially for those who want a good, fair and easy hiring process. I also want to try if it will really find me a job that is applicable to what I have learned from schools as well as my job experiences.

I will definitely use this TrustLogics platform, 100%.  What would I have to loose? For me it is all gain.  I just hope they will charge for a reasonable amount. You know, most of the businesses, if they know that they are in demand, they usually charge a little high.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

No problem about this project. Smooth and fast interaction of the Team and Dev's in the forum is the good sign of success. All we need now is the update and news about how were the project going. Great project, double thumbs up.

I do agree with your statement BeshyJelly about Trustlogics project. The development and consistent updates of the Trustlogics team really help in determining the upcoming success of the project. The team really do what they need to do and much more. I think this project will surely succeed. I am really looking forward to the Trustlogics roadmap to be very smooth as scheduled.

TrustLogics has a very big potential to succeed. Aside from the fact that it is really good concept, innovative and it will be very helpful to recruitment industry.  Moreover, it also got an award, that makes it a really promising project.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:46:23 PM

INTERVIEW, is one of the most important thing to do in applicants,
will the team do this before they place the job-seeker on the field?
or will they just skip that and let the employer to it?

the only thing that trustlogic needs to do is to verify the job seekers thr one who will interview ofcourse is the recruiter or employer. The job of trustlogic is to verify the user.

that's right, and also the Trustlogics have an amazing project, by there Blockchain technology that has a great security to protect the data information of others.

TrustLogics only hold and handles the hiring only. If the application interview will be also handled by the TrustLogics Projects it would be hard time for them and may be possible to hang-up so many applicants. App may be also crash if job interview feature was added. May chance to be non-productive for the project.

I do also wish that the trust logic will reach there success soon and will have a good Operations when they will launch their project platform because it will help so many job seekers or applicants as well as the Recruiting companies

The interview will be conducted, solely by the recruiter. It will not involve TrustLogics anymore.  The company has the final say in the hiring of employees.  TrustLogics job is to just, make it easier for them or help them to short list applicant in a very effective,systematic and truthful way.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.
I agree with your opinion, because this one will also help the company and the valitors to make it easy for them to recognize the applicant who deserve to have a proper work. The TrustLogics have its own way how to find a better job seekers whether they try to do what your opinion is or not.
I agree, for sure trust logics and it's team know what they're doing and maybe they have research and development plans to figure it out what they need to improve... But in fairness with your suggestions it has a point to make hiring process much faster, since they have also validation process that will check all the credentials/certifications of the jobseeker personally...
Yes correct, it will much faster if trustlogic will conduct an interview via or thru online so it will save them more time and effort both the recruiter and jobseeker... I think they need to maximize the ability and the use of internet and its devices to make it really helpful to them and to make it things faster...

Some of the organisation in our country use to take interview online but i think on the part of TustLogics they are having a good idea and tremendous project they have come with it is an added advantage the services they will going to provide in future.

if interview is based on traditional way this is  the most consisting of a conversation between a job applicant and a representative of an employer which is to assess whether the applicant should be hired,because basically interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection,,but if would compare to trustlogics system the  interview is very smooth process due to we have a personal validator whereas the system of trustlogics are the best and fair to all applicant even to the newly jobseeker,

Correct, and i think the job seekers will prepare more in the interview even if it is online interview because they can say more about themselves even in traditional way. But TrustLogics has its own validator whereas they can validate the personal data of the applicant in a short period of time. I will suggest this to my friends to try this and hope that it is available in many countries.

Despite the internet are widely user,the online interview are commonly used instead  of traditional interview as of now unlike before, because the online job opportunity are unlimited unlike to traditional way that  sometimes is limited slot only,and one good thing I know that trustlogics are able to have unlimited offered opportunity to those unlimited jobseeker around the world.

Definitely you have a point,because trustlogics I think is one of the best solution to have at lest will have minimize the over population unemployment rate around the world,despite some of person will have negative thoughts about the system for trustlogics but,as part of them,well only see the potential growth of this project and not the focus on their negative issues instead off  
the trustlogic platform is very good at all the systems implemented. It helps to make the job easier and more efficient.this you'll see how to identify a good applicant and know the appropriate skills that suit their ski
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

With Trustlogics platform, jobseekers can utilize the services of Certified validators who will undertake
background checks and receive ratings and reviews from them to improve their standing in Reputation building
system.This is helpful for the candidate to gain higher priority, raise the likelihood of securing a job and
result in faster placement.
there is a handy profile feature on their website which allow every one to submit their questions with ease.the company all ready has lined up several partnerships, a great team and a experienced advisory board. i've say this project is medium to long term.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

i agree with you education is the key to our bright future in every area of our life when we are highly educated and you use it right. I'm sure we have a good life and have a good job of surviving us in our everyday life needs and also helping people in need.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:16:29 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 09:45:13 PM by powerglade

No problem about this project. Smooth and fast interaction of the Team and Dev's in the forum is the good sign of success. All we need now is the update and news about how were the project going. Great project, double thumbs up.

I do agree with your statement BeshyJelly about Trustlogics project. The development and consistent updates of the Trustlogics team really help in determining the upcoming success of the project. The team really do what they need to do and much more. I think this project will surely succeed. I am really looking forward to the Trustlogics roadmap to be very smooth as scheduled.
in my opinion, their white paper is well layed out but it lacks in background information in their pre sale and main sale date.
this is important so that the investors that they attract will get will know when they launch their token sale.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:30:58 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 09:45:27 PM by LastRolling

in my opinion, their white paper is well layed out but it lacks in background information in their pre sale and main sale date. this is important so that the investors that they attract will get will know when they launch their token sale.
i agree, people need to know when will the token sale launch. 
and im sure many people now are getting crazy about this platform and cant wait to invest in it and be a part of such a wonderful project.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

Such project are getting successful! Very nice business, sensible job, blameless plan.
Having this all good comments in this topic on TrustLogics Project, it is impossible for this project not to succeed. Worth to invest in.
really great news for the team of trustlogics to see the love that they got from their platform.
the odds are pretty high for this project, investors might not hesitate to invest their money on such a promising project.

It's seems like this is a very good sign output project of trustlogics and also hopefully will be continue there success and have an great operation.  

I must agree with you sir/maam i do also have a great feeling of encouragement everytime the team of the trust logic project platform replies to every questions of the people it only States thatthey are trustworthy.
trustlogic has a great platform that is most different from all because many investors trust and do not hesitate to invest money. They trust that they will succeed to invest their money in their expected project.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.
A well deserve award. They have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. I will be watching over this, it has really the potential to be known wolrdwide. Hopefully this would be recognize as soon as this will be launched, since this could really be beneficial to those who seek and has problems in terms of job applications.
Rewards is an honor for the team. It is a tangible thing that they hold that serves an evidence of their hardwork and goodness of their project. They deserve to have it! TrustLogics team has exceptional talent and winning a prize is not a big deal to them. Hope that they will continue to reign the cryptocurrency as well as the job hiring industry.
good job because of your deduction that you get this award in your bedroom as a teamwork so it is just as appropriate for you and your project holders and with the help of trustlogic as good as it is and it is fine. I know that cryptocurrency will continue to reign in the market
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:50:10 PM

Such project are getting successful! Very nice business, sensible job, blameless plan.
Having this all good comments in this topic on TrustLogics Project, it is impossible for this project not to succeed. Worth to invest in.
really great news for the team of trustlogics to see the love that they got from their platform.
the odds are pretty high for this project, investors might not hesitate to invest their money on such a promising project.

It's seems like this is a very good sign output project of trustlogics and also hopefully will be continue there success and have an great operation.  

I must agree with you sir/maam i do also have a great feeling of encouragement everytime the team of the trust logic project platform replies to every questions of the people it only States thatthey are trustworthy.
trustlogic has a great platform that is most different from all because many investors trust and do not hesitate to invest money. They trust that they will succeed to invest their money in their expected project.

trustlogic platform is very different from other platforms because of its solutions to help solve the huge amount unemployment rate in our economy.
and i believe that their visions to this project will lead them to success. i am looking forward of being a part of such an amazing master piece.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

We aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:

 Request for Verification
 Build Reputation
 Access & Maintain Verified Data
 Referral Hiring

These records will be made readily available to users, who can share them with their next employer/hiring agency with user-controlled permissions.
Reference: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

On this three the most discussed areas are verification, reputation and access. I am quite interested in the Referral Hiring. I would like to ask if we will be receiving incentive when do make referrals? Is there any procedure as well on how to make referrals?

i would be guessing that they would be giving incentives to this referrals when the status of the applicant in the platform is HIRED.
referring system is a nice strategy again to gather rightful jobseekers. Some gives mobile or cash incentives ,In trustlogics they can give coin  as an incentive.

That's what I thought. It will be great if Trustlogics can clarify this. It will be interesting for users if they will be able to earn as well while using Trustlogics platform. I think they will put it up as tasks and reward will be given if the applicant you referred gets hired as you've said.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?
I'm not sure hot it really works but it probably means you just have to build the applicant's reputation and get paid by it, probably. Not sure how that could help an applicant since the application should speak for itself.
Hmmm, its a good question actually. They used to say all about security and privacy pattern but we do not understand how reputation building works. If it is percentage based giving it is not accurate and may be got the idea of percent on how the school was rated by the past reviews of the reviewers. For me as an suggestion make a picture verification for the platform to check if the paper is correct and check if it was legit.
It says algorithm stuff on the whitepaper, but what about the actual building of the reputation, how does that part work out? I'm not sure if it would become an effective hiring tool.
It's more of a tool for the applicant and not for the recruiter since it will be the applicant that would have to pay. The applicant has to pay for his information to be verified, then also if he wants to up his profile, this reputation building thing.
So for the employers, the only time they would pay is when there is a job opening and they do the peer to peer thing, that's quite incovenient for the applicant since he's looking for a job to earn money.
I'm wondering how it worked before, since the platform was already functional before and seemingly successful from before, did they have the same functions as paying for peer to peer hiring process, and also paying for information verification and also reputation building?
Maybe the only change they added here was implementing the payment system on blockchain. Maybe it worked the same way, that the Indian applicants pay fot their information to be verified and for their education and training to be built up.
Paying someone to build up reputation is really something I feel unnecessary, it's like saying that the application and qualifications itself is not enough for the person to get hired.
It said it worked there in their country so, it means that it was useful for them. The question is how useful was it? Did all of the applicants use these functions and pay for their application to build it up?
I believe this functions are just a plus in the platform and was used by those applicants who already have experience and savings, those applicants who can pay for these additional services. For fresh graduates, they probably entered the system without paying for anything.

Reputation building is creating a database that is credible for users, jobseekers, recruiters and employers. This pertains to Trustlogics reputation I would say. Trustlogics aims to provide verified data of its users whether its jobseekers data or employers data as long as someone request for it, then it will get verified. The credibility of the information provided by Trustlogics to is client will lead to building a good reputation for itself.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

We aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:

 Request for Verification
 Build Reputation
 Access & Maintain Verified Data
 Referral Hiring

These records will be made readily available to users, who can share them with their next employer/hiring agency with user-controlled permissions.
Reference: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

On this three the most discussed areas are verification, reputation and access. I am quite interested in the Referral Hiring. I would like to ask if we will be receiving incentive when do make referrals? Is there any procedure as well on how to make referrals?

i would be guessing that they would be giving incentives to this referrals when the status of the applicant in the platform is HIRED.
referring system is a nice strategy again to gather rightful jobseekers. Some gives mobile or cash incentives ,In trustlogics they can give coin  as an incentive.

That's what I thought. It will be great if Trustlogics can clarify this. It will be interesting for users if they will be able to earn as well while using Trustlogics platform. I think they will put it up as tasks and reward will be given if the applicant you referred gets hired as you've said.

I'm sure they will have a procedure for the referral hiring. I would like to highlight the ISP's or Individual Services Provider, I think this pertains to freelancers. The real aim of Trustlogics is to become the bridge that connects ISP's and job-seekers to recruiters and employers. With a trusted pool of verified data, employers will have a faster  time in hiring new applicants. They can be assured that the information they are looking at is trust worthy and verified. This aims to reduce cost of hiring and shorten the time for the hiring process itself.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?
I'm not sure hot it really works but it probably means you just have to build the applicant's reputation and get paid by it, probably. Not sure how that could help an applicant since the application should speak for itself.
Hmmm, its a good question actually. They used to say all about security and privacy pattern but we do not understand how reputation building works. If it is percentage based giving it is not accurate and may be got the idea of percent on how the school was rated by the past reviews of the reviewers. For me as an suggestion make a picture verification for the platform to check if the paper is correct and check if it was legit.
It says algorithm stuff on the whitepaper, but what about the actual building of the reputation, how does that part work out? I'm not sure if it would become an effective hiring tool.
It's more of a tool for the applicant and not for the recruiter since it will be the applicant that would have to pay. The applicant has to pay for his information to be verified, then also if he wants to up his profile, this reputation building thing.
So for the employers, the only time they would pay is when there is a job opening and they do the peer to peer thing, that's quite incovenient for the applicant since he's looking for a job to earn money.
I'm wondering how it worked before, since the platform was already functional before and seemingly successful from before, did they have the same functions as paying for peer to peer hiring process, and also paying for information verification and also reputation building?
Maybe the only change they added here was implementing the payment system on blockchain. Maybe it worked the same way, that the Indian applicants pay fot their information to be verified and for their education and training to be built up.
Paying someone to build up reputation is really something I feel unnecessary, it's like saying that the application and qualifications itself is not enough for the person to get hired.
It said it worked there in their country so, it means that it was useful for them. The question is how useful was it? Did all of the applicants use these functions and pay for their application to build it up?
I believe this functions are just a plus in the platform and was used by those applicants who already have experience and savings, those applicants who can pay for these additional services. For fresh graduates, they probably entered the system without paying for anything.

Reputation building is creating a database that is credible for users, jobseekers, recruiters and employers. This pertains to Trustlogics reputation I would say. Trustlogics aims to provide verified data of its users whether its jobseekers data or employers data as long as someone request for it, then it will get verified. The credibility of the information provided by Trustlogics to is client will lead to building a good reputation for itself.

Recently I've read about Trustlogics receiving an award. This will surely boost the reputation of Trustlogics. I am guessing that more investors will put their money with Trustlogics as it also receive high rating with different ICO websites. If you tried the Trustlogics platform, there is an option to upgrade your regular account into a premium account. I think there will be more feature for a premium account holder.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: