Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22108 times)
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:40:10 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 05:55:52 PM by bravetalkcoin

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.
Why will they use telephone or email when there is video call or video conferencing for a panel interview? I think Trustlogics can easily do that because they have the latest technology that we can't think of. I imagine that when the time comes that Trustlogics became successful and popular, they can apply also hologram image for their final interviews so they can really see what is the behavior of the applicant.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:41:45 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 05:55:01 PM by BitDane

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.
Why will they use telephone or email when there is video call or video conferencing for a panel interview? I think Trustlogics can easily do that because they have the latest technology that we can't think of. I imagine that when the time comes that Trustlogics became successful and popular, they can apply also hologram image for their final interviews so they can really see what is the behavior of the applicant.
I agree! We cannot limit Trustlogics on their capability to enhance their way of evaluating people especially the method on how they will interview people. We are not expecting but they have totally nailed it when they use Artificial Intelligence (AI) on their system which really a lot faster and accurate when it comes to data processing and management.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

The proposition is very well thought through and communicated well. Extensive and high quality team. Good luck.

You perfectly said it dude! The Idea is surreal and well thought, and the team eagerness to find a way to improve the quality of the platform and its straightforward vision to improve and ease the application on hiring is very satisfying.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.

If TrustLogics will be implemented in the Philippines then all the more that Filipinos would use this platform.
TrustLogics will be able to provide these people with a super convenient way of passing those forms. People would be
more intentional into where they're applying in because of this platform, unlike before that because of the stress they
ought to take jobs aimlessly.

The possiblity to increase the chance of getting your desired job is pretty convinient for the future user of trustlogics. And think of the scenerio where the traditional way of finding jobs is replaced by this innovative method of job application is good for all of us.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

The trust logic's platform is to change the traditional way of hiring the applicants from face to face form of interview to the modern way in which the applicants or the job seekers will create a profile that they will send to the recruiters and vice versa.

The change is coming to fast and people aren't ready to cope up with the change.
The platform innovation can bring us can ease the quality of hiring whole throughout the industry.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:44:39 PM

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Every recruitment firm will be happy using it because of its cost efficient in mass hiring and job fairs. Also this platform can lessen the time consumed and the hassle applying on a standard job fairs.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.
It is so funny right, when you compare the hardships before in applying and now, you can even apply without  leaving hime, because you can apply through online.  And in addition..before if the company has vacant jobs, there is not too.much adverstisement on jobs, you just rely to friends working there to peers or sometimes you have to try your luck and go to every company and ask if there are vacancies.  Job seekers now are more blessed compare before.

Yea. Now technology is making people lazy and fat. 😁
Just kidding. You are right man, no need to get up early in the morning, fall in line, commute and endure hunger in waiting. With trustlogics, it will be easy for us, I hope they will be available in my country too in case one day i need to reapply.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

It is so funny right, when you compare the hardships before in applying and now, you can even apply without  leaving hime, because you can apply through online.  And in addition..before if the company has vacant jobs, there is not too.much adverstisement on jobs, you just rely to friends working there to peers or sometimes you have to try your luck and go to every company and ask if there are vacancies.  Job seekers now are more blessed compare before.

Just kidding. You are right man, no need to get up early in the morning, fall in line, commute and endure hunger in waiting. With trustlogics, it will be easy for us, I hope they will be available in my country too in case one day i need to reapply.

This is the best. At you convenient time and place you can just click your mouse and relax. We owe it all to Trustlogics.  And you can just lay down your credentials and wait for notifications to come that you’ve been chosen. What a wonderful world.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:57:26 PM

This is the best. At you convenient time and place you can just click your mouse and relax. We owe it all to Trustlogics.  And you can just lay down your credentials and wait for notifications to come that you’ve been chosen. What a wonderful world.
This is funny. Before we are chasing job opportunities. We need to do as needed, as as asked, do as required. Now is the twist of the procedures. We just present out profiles and wait and relax. Someone interested will just notify us if they want us to work with them.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

I agree! We cannot limit Trustlogics on their capability to enhance their way of evaluating people especially the method on how they will interview people. We are not expecting but they have totally nailed it when they use Artificial Intelligence (AI) on their system which really a lot faster and accurate when it comes to data processing and management.
Great! Technology is getting better and better and better.  Soon, they can even think of much more.better than using AI, who knows.  It is just so inspiring that there are people.who are.gifted, to create or come.up.with such inventions and innovations. They strive to make our lives better. Thanks TrustLogics for coming up.with this kind of concept in recruitment industry.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:33:42 PM

This is funny. Before we are chasing job opportunities. We need to do as needed, as as asked, do as required. Now is the twist of the procedures. We just present out profiles and wait and relax. Someone interested will just notify us if they want us to work with them.
Yeah, and this makes me smile and to the extent that you will not anymore apply to different companies, you just register to TrustLogics and file in your datas and pronto, the companies will be the one to look for suitable applicants..it is turn around of events.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

The trust logic's platform is to change the traditional way of hiring the applicants from face to face form of interview to the modern way in which the applicants or the job seekers will create a profile that they will send to the recruiters and vice versa.
It is reslly an innovation in recruitment industry.  If you compare the traditional way in applying compare to what TrustLogics concepts are, it is very brilliant idea for the team for coming up with these ideas. We have to thank the developers and we really need to support this in order to be successful.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:06:50 PM

Definitely,. They do conduct interview through video calls. It is not necessary for a personl interview, while still in selection process unless they are already hired, and the company wants to meet the employer then that is a different story.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:00:42 AM

In my country here, we prefer to work abroad than on our own country because of its paying and labor rates. This probably a very big help on us who wants to work abroad. We will now be not on scam that most of my friend on. Because of TrustLogics own recruiters we will not now pay on agencies and other recruiter just to apply abroad. Great to know about this.
Correct, and because of that i think the economy of the country where you live will increase if there are many people who want to work abroad. But hopefully that things can be provided even they are work on the country where they live.

This is indeed one of the good options for many people from poorer countries to find a new job or additional work, and of course to improve their financial situation, and there are so many families around the world, for this it will be global assistance. In general, the idea of the project is very useful and necessary for a very large number of people around the world. So I wish the team success in implementing this project.

We already talked about that stuff before and we already know what trustlogics can do to many individuals, what we need to know now is what's going on right now in this project!? What are the updates and new features they have given to their future user, that's important things that need to share with other...
If you want to know the real score or recent update on trustlogics then you need to check their social media accounts like twitter, facebook and telegram... For sure there you can find what you're looking for and need to know about them...
If you want to be updated about their project you can follow them at their social media accounts or website and you can ask them update your concerns or compliments about their project
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:30:20 AM

That is the main problem of all the job seekers in the Philippines because of that kind of applying and when it comes to hiring processing it also takes a lot of time, patients and effort falling in line in order for you to be hired as an employee and it also depends in your resume if you are qualified to what job they have provided.
correct for what you said ,,but based on my expirence , not all company are long process , becuase we have also other company that will fast to hiring process,but back to the trustlogics platform if will succeed it also helpful way to everyone not only my country instead around the globe.
Several problems regarding about hiring processing and job services, with the help of the system in Trust Logic it is easy for an unemployment or even the underemployed person to find a job that they are really suitable for them and very reliable to every user.
YuriShaman

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

That is the main problem of all the job seekers in the Philippines because of that kind of applying and when it comes to hiring processing it also takes a lot of time, patients and effort falling in line in order for you to be hired as an employee and it also depends in your resume if you are qualified to what job they have provided.
correct for what you said ,,but based on my expirence , not all company are long process , becuase we have also other company that will fast to hiring process,but back to the trustlogics platform if will succeed it also helpful way to everyone not only my country instead around the globe.
Several problems regarding about hiring processing and job services, with the help of the system in Trust Logic it is easy for an unemployment or even the underemployed person to find a job that they are really suitable for them and very reliable to every user.

In that sort of matter , Trust logics can give the ease to the employers and users of the platform, the institutions will now have the easiest way to find the person who fits for the position given in their company, also in application of the blockchain technology it will be convenient in the part of the users.
TheBomber

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

It is reslly an innovation in recruitment industry.  If you compare the traditional way in applying compare to what TrustLogics concepts are, it is very brilliant idea for the team for coming up with these ideas. We have to thank the developers and we really need to support this in order to be successful.

Exactly, Trustlogics is a big help in the freelance industry, the way it connects the employers and employees and the system is also good when it comes to validating of the application of certain individual to be viewed by the company, assessment program now is easy because of trustlogics.
Lgem

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.

I dont say that Trustlogic will fully solve the problems on unemployment around the world but it can help the industry on reducing expenses on company hiring and job fair, then the ease of use and applications of jobs online.

If the government would somehow be involved in TrustLogics, the higher the chances that TrustLogics would be able to fight
off the crisis in unemployment. It will not be guaranteed that they would solve the problem but invovling Trustlogics with the
government will give them more power to implement their plans.

yes I  will agree for what you said ,because if  trustlogics accept in  my government  it also chance to indorse from every regional location in my coutry, so that more person in my country here, are also have a great opportunity to have a job from trustlogics platform.
TrustLogics will be amplified in terms or their area, power and ability to reach more and more people. This also makes them more reliable and credible but our minds should be aware for the risks that TrustLogics might also be limited in movement because of the same government.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.

I dont say that Trustlogic will fully solve the problems on unemployment around the world but it can help the industry on reducing expenses on company hiring and job fair, then the ease of use and applications of jobs online.

If the government would somehow be involved in TrustLogics, the higher the chances that TrustLogics would be able to fight
off the crisis in unemployment. It will not be guaranteed that they would solve the problem but invovling Trustlogics with the
government will give them more power to implement their plans.

yes I  will agree for what you said ,because if  trustlogics accept in  my government  it also chance to indorse from every regional location in my coutry, so that more person in my country here, are also have a great opportunity to have a job from trustlogics platform.
TrustLogics will be amplified in terms or their area, power and ability to reach more and more people. This also makes them more reliable and credible but our minds should be aware for the risks that TrustLogics might also be limited in movement because of the same government.
It is really a great project as it will reach more people to find a job that fits their profile and what they want. The attestation made by the user and his peers will help in putting up the credibility of the users profile and the validation of the partnered validator will boost the trust of companies in their professional pool of data. This will eliminate third party agency and get the employees hired directly by the company.
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: