Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:37:38 AM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.

I dont say that Trustlogic will fully solve the problems on unemployment around the world but it can help the industry on reducing expenses on company hiring and job fair, then the ease of use and applications of jobs online.

If the government would somehow be involved in TrustLogics, the higher the chances that TrustLogics would be able to fight
off the crisis in unemployment. It will not be guaranteed that they would solve the problem but invovling Trustlogics with the
government will give them more power to implement their plans.

yes I  will agree for what you said ,because if  trustlogics accept in  my government  it also chance to indorse from every regional location in my coutry, so that more person in my country here, are also have a great opportunity to have a job from trustlogics platform.
TrustLogics will be amplified in terms or their area, power and ability to reach more and more people. This also makes them more reliable and credible but our minds should be aware for the risks that TrustLogics might also be limited in movement because of the same government.
It is really a great project as it will reach more people to find a job that fits their profile and what they want. The attestation made by the user and his peers will help in putting up the credibility of the users profile and the validation of the partnered validator will boost the trust of companies in their professional pool of data. This will eliminate third party agency and get the employees hired directly by the company.

Well, Trustlogics concept is really an innovation in the hiring industry platform. With the use of blockchain technology and with the help of their partnered validator they will surely hit their aim to be a Trusted and Secured Professional data platform. Reducing the time needed for the hiring process and making more savings for companies.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jhayda

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:00:00 AM

The trust logic's platform is to change the traditional way of hiring the applicants from face to face form of interview to the modern way in which the applicants or the job seekers will create a profile that they will send to the recruiters and vice versa.

Everyone will chance it one person are involve to use of trustlogics platform,and of course probabbly it was also binefit to almost new generation in terms for seeking job opportunity to fast and easy platfrom no other than is trustlogics,

You can't find anything like this platform. From TrustLogics' way of operation to the purpose of the company.
One can tell how much time they took in order to make/invent  this project. I hope too that every can have the
chance of using this.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.
It is so funny right, when you compare the hardships before in applying and now, you can even apply without  leaving hime, because you can apply through online.  And in addition..before if the company has vacant jobs, there is not too.much adverstisement on jobs, you just rely to friends working there to peers or sometimes you have to try your luck and go to every company and ask if there are vacancies.  Job seekers now are more blessed compare before.

Yea. Now technology is making people lazy and fat. 😁
Just kidding. You are right man, no need to get up early in the morning, fall in line, commute and endure hunger in waiting. With trustlogics, it will be easy for us, I hope they will be available in my country too in case one day i need to reapply.

Its the boon effect of technology. Many people becomes fat and lazy because of technology. I've read an article about the technology  and I saw how the people affects by technology. But I think its up to the people who controls the technology, because technology is invented and discovered for us to make our life easy and efficient. If we will use it in goodness then we will be benefited by technology.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.

odin_toolSss

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

I still do not understand why I should participate in this project. Can you formulate a sentence in three phrases?
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

When you applying for a job, Once you’ve identified exactly what you need in terms of hard skills and soft skills,
then it’s time to put a plan together to find what you need. You know what they say.
When you fail to plan, you may consider that you plan to fail.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

resumés.

When you applying for a job, Once you’ve identified exactly what you need in terms of hard skills and soft skills,
then it’s time to put a plan together to find what you need. You know what they say.

Finding candidate is also not enough. The recruiters must also find qualified candidates.
Anybody can find candidates. They’re everywhere. But those high-level A-players, the kind of candidates
your competition would kill for.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

resumés.

Finding candidate is also not enough. The recruiters must also find qualified candidates.
Anybody can find candidates. They’re everywhere. But those high-level A-players, the kind of candidates
your competition would kill for.

Once viable candidates have been identified, they must be recruited. In other words, they must be sold
on not only the opportunity, but also on the organization.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

That is the main problem of all the job seekers in the Philippines because of that kind of applying and when it comes to hiring processing it also takes a lot of time, patients and effort falling in line in order for you to be hired as an employee and it also depends in your resume if you are qualified to what job they have provided.

It is normally to apply again in again specially when you are very picky and choosy on getting or picking a particular job. Because of this project rather platform you were now be able to apply on different companies without any cost and expenses for applying just fingers, lol.

Yes, in just a matter or a few seconds and a few tapping of of our fingers, jobseekers and employers would
already experience a world of convenience that is hardly comparable to the way of looking a job in the past.

lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.

I dont say that Trustlogic will fully solve the problems on unemployment around the world but it can help the industry on reducing expenses on company hiring and job fair, then the ease of use and applications of jobs online.
I think both hiring and unemployment problems can be solved with this project which they have proposed to their platform and besides it is what exactly needed in our industry right now.

You are right about that, and the fact that the TrustLogics is the solution to the hiring industry we can say that this is a big help for many people who want to have a proper job according to their skills. I am happy to spread what is all about on their project.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

That is the main problem of all the job seekers in the Philippines because of that kind of applying and when it comes to hiring processing it also takes a lot of time, patients and effort falling in line in order for you to be hired as an employee and it also depends in your resume if you are qualified to what job they have provided.

You are right, i have a brother who want to apply to other country, but almost eight months and until now the agency has no response, i hope that this project will also implemented here after the sale so that there is also many people will help to have a job immediately.
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

I still do not understand why I should participate in this project. Can you formulate a sentence in three phrases?
well we choose to participate on this project because we believe that this project of  trustlogics are really helpful to almost nation that have increased unemployment rate,although the issue of unemployment rate of some county are decade problem but altest ,it will minimize,through at trustlogics platform,
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

That right, the trustlogics have an security that is really great, and also they have an validators that validates the data of all applicants. hope to see that this project have an lot of supporters and to become a successful someday.
Yes the security is one of the best feature of this project, like what you said this thing is needed in our everyday lives but our data and other credentials are need to protect all the time... Trustlogics will put an importance on it, and no can ever access to it except you...

Well, as what the trustlogics promise to the jobseekers, they will have a good security about the data of every applicant,which is no reason why they feel doubtful on applying online. They will surely make the jobseeker security is higher than what they expect.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.

Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

well we choose to participate on this project because we believe that this project of  trustlogics are really helpful to almost nation that have increased unemployment rate,although the issue of unemployment rate of some county are decade problem but altest ,it will minimize,through at trustlogics platform,

I agree so that if your not believe on this project better is to say in the nice way,because due to have also lot of supporters and trusted to trustlogics  platform that will be 100,000 plus  user on this platfrom,based on thier update,
Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

resumés.

correct you have a point ,because succeed to finding job are also caused positive mindset,so that in terms to finding the job to trustlogics be ready on your conversation ,
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

The system of recruitment is a way better than manual application. First, because of its potential ability to interact on the employer and on companies with a good communication skills and relationship. This is the good thing why employee used to go on recruitment agencies than applying on land or manually.

I definitely on this. First, because of the potential backers and relationship of the recruiters on a specific company they were trusted that the person who will be applying was good. Recruitment is very helpful nowadays on the overseas workers that doesn’t know any person on other country, because of them they have to be more competitive on other country without any barriers of language and culture.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

Because of this project rather platform there were be a possible reason why people will resign or quit their stable job and works and find another job that was more profitable. What if it happens how you guys be aware that the left over companies will have a new workers or employee to work on? Employees specially have profession will be finding more profitable job that's why they were to picky on jobs. How was that?

Definitely, this will be one of the reasons why people will find another job. Because of its outstanding system on hiring they will now choose to find another job by the use of this project/platform and leave their job for more profit rather salary.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

This project was crazy. First recruitment featured project/platform in the industry of crypto-world? This project will probably a hit on the world. Because of its nature on hiring it would be a big help on many people around the world. Building this kind of project was one of the dreams of every person that suffers on hiring system. You guys are so bright.

Hiring is very essential in every country in the world,
because of its outstanding idea and concept many people will probably will use this project than applying manually or in person. Good concept of idea in a project. Very unique and impressive in the first place.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: