Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.

I dont say that Trustlogic will fully solve the problems on unemployment around the world but it can help the industry on reducing expenses on company hiring and job fair, then the ease of use and applications of jobs online.
yeah sure,what i really like about this project is the opportunities it gives to job seekers to be able to find and apply for a job in a very convenient way as possible.they are innovating the hiring industry making it a better place and every applicant has a fair chance of being hired with truslogics peer to peer hiring system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.

If the Philippines Government or their hiring sector will approve the use of trustlogic platform

onto their country, this will help its citizen in employment and hiring process. I know lot of people are tired on the standard

and old ways of seeking jobs online or even walk-ins applications.

Wow good news if I can ever do that in a trustlogic platform to speed up hiring the government in the Philippines first using the idea idea in the most trusted trustlogic way we did, so it is not surprising that many are united and This way of socializing through traumatic hiring, so enjoy the old way of finding a job site online.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

Trustlogics are being one of the first project to highlight and innovate the Hiring Industry by providing a secured professional data for its users. Security is one of the main problem of many jobseekers out there because most of the hiring platform are lacking on security protocols on their website.

Yup, the best thing about this ptoject is that the problems that it aims to solve are obviously visible on most of the countries all over the world. Which are the job seeking problems, hiring, and so much more. And security?? Damn! There ain't nobody in this while wide world that is not thinking about having good security of almost everything in their lives, specially with personal data that may be used to either make them successful or ruin them.

I dont say that Trustlogic will fully solve the problems on unemployment around the world but it can help the industry on reducing expenses on company hiring and job fair, then the ease of use and applications of jobs online.
i agree,trustlogics may not solve some issues regards to unemployment but this project can surely make the hiring process much faster and much convenient for job seekers around the world.if companies will adapt trustlogics in their company sure enough the expenses will be lower and the verification process of the company will more be faster.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.

If the Philippines Government or their hiring sector will approve the use of trustlogic platform

onto their country, this will help its citizen in employment and hiring process. I know lot of people are tired on the standard

and old ways of seeking jobs online or even walk-ins applications.

Yes it is true 'Joshykulotskie' is the way the Filipinos are using it until they see this old way to personally work with the companies it wants to apply many biodata to the company to check it out , and make sure it's working sooner.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:43:30 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

One-stop and then hit up your phone you will get hired, lol.
This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.

“Global Recruiters” everyone. Around of applause on this, this is what I’m thinking of on how TrustLogics will communicate on different languages around the world, and these is the answer for my question. We probably need different recruiters because of our languages and culture barriers that only their own countrymen will understand. Good to know about this.
You are definitely correct! They will have local partners in every country which makes Trustlogics operate globally. Local partners will simply coordinate with their local applicants and job seekers as well as employers.

They should make that in order to prevent messing up. If they have global recruiters that are accountable for their job then it will lead to a prosperous and fast processes of job hiring. However, we will see also some global recruiters who are not suitable for their work. I hope that trustlogics will also maintain the fairness upon jobseekers and eliminate the fraud recruiters.
That's a good suggestion, they need to have a local partners in different countries for them to have smooth operation... And this will be  efficient for both recruiters and jobseekers, since not everyone can understand the same language or English...
Yeah this one can help trustlogics a lot by putting a satellite or office in every country, the hiring process will become more easy for jobseeker and with the recruiter as well... There will be no language barrier between the two of them, if they put a local partners in the same country... Good idea...

If they will have different office based on different country this is good news for the job seekers and company that will participate on their platform. I hope they will also implement a translation for the local people who will use trustlogics who cant use foreign language.
I’m thinking if they do really need an office for this? Will it not be like LinkedIn and Facebook where everything is online? When we want to see and verify the identity of a person we search for them in LinkedIn or in Facebook but facebook now is full of dummy accounts.
Facebook also have their main office but they dont have in every country and I think it will be going to be like that. Plain online, not sure though. What I think that needs office or branches is the validators. That is only in my openion but i dont know what will be the best.
We are now.in the new technology and mostly are based online.. definitely, there will be a main office, but proabably if it will.really go global, for instance in asia. They will just put up four offices. North,south east and west.. and so on..

Our technology rapidly expanding and we can connect  wherever we are. It can be done only in one server but the problem is, will the server manage all the transaction or applicants? The more servers trustlogics will put, the more job hiring will become easy and efficient. That's logical, ten hands are better than one.
Well, as I can see on this project, that aspect or situation is not a problem by them because for sure they will do all their best to make this project better and has a result which can more people will have some interest to give some try on it when they see that the project is nice to make some try.

Of course, it wouldn't make any sense for the developers to not try their best or do whatever it takes to make the project even more better and more appealing to everyone that it triggers them to try the project out for themselves. Because clearly, there are already too much involved in this project, or should I say, they are already in too deep.
Yeah right, this project is for sure very exciting after this ICO sale because we will see how many are interested and how many will become successful after they support this project.
I can say that, I 'm will  not only interested instead its very exciting to lunch this project of trustlogics because it very helpful to my country to help and give the great opportunity to those jobless person.

It will completely help all the job seekers find their desired job online with ease and probably lessen the problems of unemployment internationally and local. Im very happy to know that lots of people are currently interested and looking forward for the projects success.
Having a more effective and efficient hiring process, however, leads to fewer surprises once the employee starts work. Both the company and the worker know exactly what they are getting into and are confident that things are a good fit for both sides.
papajack69

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.

“Global Recruiters” everyone. Around of applause on this, this is what I’m thinking of on how TrustLogics will communicate on different languages around the world, and these is the answer for my question. We probably need different recruiters because of our languages and culture barriers that only their own countrymen will understand. Good to know about this.
You are definitely correct! They will have local partners in every country which makes Trustlogics operate globally. Local partners will simply coordinate with their local applicants and job seekers as well as employers.

They should make that in order to prevent messing up. If they have global recruiters that are accountable for their job then it will lead to a prosperous and fast processes of job hiring. However, we will see also some global recruiters who are not suitable for their work. I hope that trustlogics will also maintain the fairness upon jobseekers and eliminate the fraud recruiters.
That's a good suggestion, they need to have a local partners in different countries for them to have smooth operation... And this will be  efficient for both recruiters and jobseekers, since not everyone can understand the same language or English...
Yeah this one can help trustlogics a lot by putting a satellite or office in every country, the hiring process will become more easy for jobseeker and with the recruiter as well... There will be no language barrier between the two of them, if they put a local partners in the same country... Good idea...

If they will have different office based on different country this is good news for the job seekers and company that will participate on their platform. I hope they will also implement a translation for the local people who will use trustlogics who cant use foreign language.
I’m thinking if they do really need an office for this? Will it not be like LinkedIn and Facebook where everything is online? When we want to see and verify the identity of a person we search for them in LinkedIn or in Facebook but facebook now is full of dummy accounts.
Facebook also have their main office but they dont have in every country and I think it will be going to be like that. Plain online, not sure though. What I think that needs office or branches is the validators. That is only in my openion but i dont know what will be the best.
We are now.in the new technology and mostly are based online.. definitely, there will be a main office, but proabably if it will.really go global, for instance in asia. They will just put up four offices. North,south east and west.. and so on..

Our technology rapidly expanding and we can connect  wherever we are. It can be done only in one server but the problem is, will the server manage all the transaction or applicants? The more servers trustlogics will put, the more job hiring will become easy and efficient. That's logical, ten hands are better than one.
Well, as I can see on this project, that aspect or situation is not a problem by them because for sure they will do all their best to make this project better and has a result which can more people will have some interest to give some try on it when they see that the project is nice to make some try.

Of course, it wouldn't make any sense for the developers to not try their best or do whatever it takes to make the project even more better and more appealing to everyone that it triggers them to try the project out for themselves. Because clearly, there are already too much involved in this project, or should I say, they are already in too deep.
Yeah right, this project is for sure very exciting after this ICO sale because we will see how many are interested and how many will become successful after they support this project.
Well, it's important to really support the way a project is to make it even more robust the way it is, so that with the help of the majority it is easy to achieve success sooner, and more will be involved in the ICO project regarding its sale so much the benefit.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg

TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

so trustlogic has this tool to help unemployment to make faster hiring for job seekers, so trustlogic creates a good idea of a one stop platform to keep a good trustlogic system in place to help in the absence of work so I can say it's a good project and a good team.
Trustlogics is a one stop platform for global recruitment. This means that jobs available with Trustlogics will be both local and international. With such great opportunity, I think more and more people will be able to get a good paying job.

That is possible if the applicant meets the recruiter's recruirement to get a job. There's no doubt that if people with good and advantageous application maybe will be recruited internationally.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

I think both hiring and unemployment problems can be solved with this project which they have proposed to their platform and besides it is what exactly needed in our industry right now.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:32:10 AM

That is the main problem of all the job seekers in the Philippines because of that kind of applying and when it comes to hiring processing it also takes a lot of time, patients and effort falling in line in order for you to be hired as an employee and it also depends in your resume if you are qualified to what job they have provided.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:12:11 AM

The system of recruitment is a way better than manual application. First, because of its potential ability to interact on the employer and on companies with a good communication skills and relationship. This is the good thing why employee used to go on recruitment agencies than applying on land or manually.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

Because of this project rather platform there were be a possible reason why people will resign or quit their stable job and works and find another job that was more profitable. What if it happens how you guys be aware that the left over companies will have a new workers or employee to work on? Employees specially have profession will be finding more profitable job that's why they were to picky on jobs. How was that?
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:30:49 AM

This project was crazy. First recruitment featured project/platform in the industry of crypto-world? This project will probably a hit on the world. Because of its nature on hiring it would be a big help on many people around the world. Building this kind of project was one of the dreams of every person that suffers on hiring system. You guys are so bright.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:41:47 AM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
MasterUtenio

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.

Maybe the old tradition of applying a job now a days is so convenient when it comes to the familiarization of work place, being able to socialize with your soon to be workmates, they develop trustlogics to lessen the burden of every institutions and employees.
Ma.KattyClitoris

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

Maybe the old tradition of applying a job now a days is so convenient when it comes to the familiarization of work place, being able to socialize with your soon to be workmates, they develop trustlogics to lessen the burden of every institutions and employees.

Exactly, most of the people now a days are into the technological period where in you can connect with other companies and apply for their relevant position that will fits you, some of the project now are more on ICO and crowdfunding, This trustlogics is one of its kind that will help the people grow as well as the economy itself.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

That right, the trustlogics have an security that is really great, and also they have an validators that validates the data of all applicants. hope to see that this project have an lot of supporters and to become a successful someday.
Yes the security is one of the best feature of this project, like what you said this thing is needed in our everyday lives but our data and other credentials are need to protect all the time... Trustlogics will put an importance on it, and no can ever access to it except you...
joliepearl06

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

That right, the trustlogics have an security that is really great, and also they have an validators that validates the data of all applicants. hope to see that this project have an lot of supporters and to become a successful someday.
Yes the security is one of the best feature of this project, like what you said this thing is needed in our everyday lives but our data and other credentials are need to protect all the time... Trustlogics will put an importance on it, and no can ever access to it except you...
Yah indeed, without your permission no one can go through your data and even trustlogics can't do anything to access it... I guess many of us here don't know the exactly purpose of trustlogics platform, and this is one of the best purpose for me...
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

It’s good to know that there are another project that made again with so many investors will surely like because of the advantages of it. Trustlogic will help human to find proper job that suited in their profession.
scarleth06

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

In my country here, we prefer to work abroad than on our own country because of its paying and labor rates. This probably a very big help on us who wants to work abroad. We will now be not on scam that most of my friend on. Because of TrustLogics own recruiters we will not now pay on agencies and other recruiter just to apply abroad. Great to know about this.
Correct, and because of that i think the economy of the country where you live will increase if there are many people who want to work abroad. But hopefully that things can be provided even they are work on the country where they live.

This is indeed one of the good options for many people from poorer countries to find a new job or additional work, and of course to improve their financial situation, and there are so many families around the world, for this it will be global assistance. In general, the idea of the project is very useful and necessary for a very large number of people around the world. So I wish the team success in implementing this project.

We already talked about that stuff before and we already know what trustlogics can do to many individuals, what we need to know now is what's going on right now in this project!? What are the updates and new features they have given to their future user, that's important things that need to share with other...
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: