Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.

This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.
Trustlogics is a project made to speed up the job search process and trustlogics is guaranteed to protect your personal information and prevent the loss of your data or use it by other people.
One of the reason why the people are afraid to apply online is because they afraid to make their identity use by others, but in this case and the TRustLogics can implement on their platform the best security in the online industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

When you applying for a job, Once you’ve identified exactly what you need in terms of hard skills and soft skills,
then it’s time to put a plan together to find what you need. You know what they say.
When you fail to plan, you may consider that you plan to fail.

Most of the jobs now are being through emails and the internet so it doesnt matter where you are as long as you have internet and make the job done. Most people I know doesnt even need to leave their house just to work and they are called now homebase employee.

You have a point, there are many people who choose to have a job online too and since that there is a project like this, it is possible to have a job online, there are many companies also who are looking for the home base work that is very interested especially to the moms out there who want to have a work while keeping the household.

It depends on the employer if he/she will conduct again a screening interview.
TrustLogics only focusing on the human resources and organizing of one’s data of file not the future of one’s company at all, lol.
Yeah, and they are the one who conduct to validate the personal data of the applicant. Suppose that there are many businesses that want to connect on the blockchain technology, I can see that the project will be led to the crypto world that many people will also attract to use it too.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:32:45 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.

This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.

These is the reason I hate going into job fares or any application.
Workforce on every country is very crowded so definitely the fares was the same. People will now apply on the comfort of their home if this project will be approved and run.

I totally relate, every time I go to a job fair its overcrowded and the queue time for interview is too long. Sometime it will take you a lot of time just waiting for your interview and the interview will just take a cpuple of minutes. I hope this project will be succeful and will work in the near future.

As we can see that the project is very interesting base on many information here, i think this will become successful because the project is now popular even in other countries which is not yet launch on this project. I am sure that this will be interesting project for many people who find a job through online.

Yes, Trustlogics is really very positive development for the online job hiring industry. It is an innovation in itself. This project amazes me and makes me wonder on what is its potential in the future.

What you are saying is true. Trustlogics will be a worldwide hit. I hope they can expand their operation in different countries as soon as possible. I am quite excited to apply using Trustlogics platform. I hope there are jobs for home based freelancer like me.
Well, there are many companies for sure who will support to this project for sure because this project is popular in some countries that is why some people who want to apply outside the country will be given a chance to apply too.
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

The proposition is very well thought through and communicated well. An excellent team with founders having strong experience in the recruitment industry.
you'll right ,because i should really think that  trustlogics team  are plan carefully base on thier achievement  through helping for every person finding job immediately
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.
That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.
Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.
I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.
Not only on local country but also all throughout the world. Many people who've just got graduate from college can't easily find jobs depending on their courses cause some company prefer people who have years of experience.
That is what Trustlogics want to eliminate. Through years of experience is one of the factors that some companies really are looking to lessen the burden to retrain the new employee, I think some of them prefer newly graduates which have a good scholastic record. The advantage of being new is that the employee is so eager to learn something and no complaints on their part even there are full loads of work. Trustlogics will be the most reliable source of new graduate employees with a verified background.

It is undeniably true that TrustLogics can support the new graduates but the trend of finding employees with experience is
still rampant. Though I really do agree that TrustLogics makes the situation for new graduates a lot easier but more employers
are still looking for the people with "experience".
But we always forgot that in whatever course they're taking or they'd finish an OJT (on the job training) need to pass by everyone, a student will do the work actually for the company... I think this will serve as a official experience of graduate student and will gain their idea about the jobs they wanted...
I guess the experience they pointed out is the experience from the previous job of a jobseeker although you have a point but i think that experience (OJT) is not enough to get the attention of any company and will not give them an advantage from other jobseeker that already have job before...
Well, in some company this is also consider on where the applicant do their on the job training, but it is important to the employer the good skills and the certificate that they got on their training to make sure that the applicant has train on the skills that they have.
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:47:26 PM

By the way guys, what do you think about the future of their tokens called TLT tokens, does it have potential for profit in investors? Well, it will take time for their ICO to come so i wonder what the team are doing by this time that they are in the waiting period.
I hope so. Their tokens will be used in registering in the platform by users and in paying the validators as well as rewarding Independent Service Providers with it. So it will mean their tokens will be used as long as the platform exists and at work.
i believe so..So does it mean taht in order to regsiter or use TrustLogics platform you got to have ude their tokens. For me, that is also a nice strategy, although it might.lessen potential customers or.users but i guess since the concept of TrustLogics is definitely excellent and beneficial that is why they have the guts to just use their own token when registering with them.
It’s alright giga19. Those who will be interested will pay. They offer a much needed and quality service. Safe and transparent so what can we say, they deserve payment to sustain the platform. They will not be able to pay their staffs and maintain the platform if they don have fund.

They could also administer fees in the usage of each users. That way, they will be able to sustain it in a efficient manner. Its just
that I wish that the given fees will be reasonable and affordable because not all users are of the same financial status. May they be
considered in this.
Yes ofcourse they need to sustain the platform so they can continue to give service, and there's no free service or anything now a days everything is need to be paid... But infairness with trustlogics all your money would be worth it or more than of it will be back to you...
Yah but i also hope that the price of each token is not that expensive, as we all know the user that will request to verify their data also will buy those token are doesn't have jobs and still applying for it...
I hope also scarleth06 because maybe it must difficult to the new jobseeker even sometimes  will not have enough money  to purchacse many token,
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:55:15 PM

resumés.
I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.
Not only on local country but also all throughout the world. Many people who've just got graduate from college can't easily find jobs depending on their courses cause some company prefer people who have years of experience.
That is what Trustlogics want to eliminate. Through years of experience is one of the factors that some companies really are looking to lessen the burden to retrain the new employee, I think some of them prefer newly graduates which have a good scholastic record. The advantage of being new is that the employee is so eager to learn something and no complaints on their part even there are full loads of work. Trustlogics will be the most reliable source of new graduate employees with a verified background.

It is undeniably true that TrustLogics can support the new graduates but the trend of finding employees with experience is
still rampant. Though I really do agree that TrustLogics makes the situation for new graduates a lot easier but more employers
But we always forgot that in whatever course they're taking or they'd finish an OJT (on the job training) need to pass by everyone, a student will do the work actually for the company... I think this will serve as a official experience of graduate student and will gain their idea about the jobs they wanted...
I guess the experience they pointed out is the experience from the previous job of a jobseeker although you have a point but i think that experience (OJT) is not enough to get the attention of any company and will not give them an advantage from other jobseeker that already have job before...
Well, in some company this is also consider on where the applicant do their on the job training, but it is important to the employer the good skills and the certificate that they got on their training to make sure that the applicant has train on the skills that they have.

Well it will depend on the position and requirement of the company. If they are really decided to get the best person for the job they will have sufficient budget to get their desired candidate for the position. The great thing about Trustlogics is that they can do the verification process so it will be more convenient for companies to get pre-qualified applicants for the job.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

The proposition is very well thought through and communicated well. An excellent team with founders having strong experience in the recruitment industry.
I think since trustlogics are very expirences to thier field it will also have a big different to thier system,that why as of now have also 100,000 plus user around the globe ,what amazing,!
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

I think since trustlogics are very expirences to thier field it will also have a big different to thier system,that why as of now have also 100,000 plus user around the globe ,what amazing,!
  wow thanks for this info paul23 ,,I want to share my  friend,so that trustlogics will became popular in terms of job  hunting,to those hungry jobseeker.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I'm also thinking about this. What if the user give already the copies of his paper and documents on the platform and in any chance lose and forgot his/her password how can it be now? Can he/she retrieve hi/her account on some question that he/she can only answer or what?
maybe TrustLogics Team will provide 2-way password and security question. some of the existing project has this security pattern for emergency. Security question is very common and people doesn't use it in someway so they doesn't have that 2-way password. TrustLogics will find way though, lol.
For me, this is only my guest and in chance a suggestion for the Team. Maybe they the TrustLogics may ask or request the user's codes from his/her paper document that was already validated for him/her to reset her password or to sight again his password. Since personal paper documents  is exclusive only on the user so then he/she can only check that.

that's right, I think the trustlogics will provide an other solutions to resist that particular problems like using an bar codes, I think the this project will studied this situation.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I'm also thinking about this. What if the user give already the copies of his paper and documents on the platform and in any chance lose and forgot his/her password how can it be now? Can he/she retrieve hi/her account on some question that he/she can only answer or what?
maybe TrustLogics Team will provide 2-way password and security question. some of the existing project has this security pattern for emergency. Security question is very common and people doesn't use it in someway so they doesn't have that 2-way password. TrustLogics will find way though, lol.
For me, this is only my guest and in chance a suggestion for the Team. Maybe they the TrustLogics may ask or request the user's codes from his/her paper document that was already validated for him/her to reset her password or to sight again his password. Since personal paper documents  is exclusive only on the user so then he/she can only check that.

that's right, I think the trustlogics will provide an other solutions to resist that particular problems like using an bar codes, I think the this project will studied this situation.

We have seen a lot of progress with Trustlogics. From the beginning they actually have a wide number of users registered on their platform. Trustlogics is continuously improving and partnering with different countries and validators.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
langka1213

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

By the way guys, what do you think about the future of their tokens called TLT tokens, does it have potential for profit in investors? Well, it will take time for their ICO to come so i wonder what the team are doing by this time that they are in the waiting period.
I hope so. Their tokens will be used in registering in the platform by users and in paying the validators as well as rewarding Independent Service Providers with it. So it will mean their tokens will be used as long as the platform exists and at work.
i believe so..So does it mean taht in order to regsiter or use TrustLogics platform you got to have ude their tokens. For me, that is also a nice strategy, although it might.lessen potential customers or.users but i guess since the concept of TrustLogics is definitely excellent and beneficial that is why they have the guts to just use their own token when registering with them.
It’s alright giga19. Those who will be interested will pay. They offer a much needed and quality service. Safe and transparent so what can we say, they deserve payment to sustain the platform. They will not be able to pay their staffs and maintain the platform if they don have fund.

They could also administer fees in the usage of each users. That way, they will be able to sustain it in a efficient manner. Its just
that I wish that the given fees will be reasonable and affordable because not all users are of the same financial status. May they be
considered in this.
Yes ofcourse they need to sustain the platform so they can continue to give service, and there's no free service or anything now a days everything is need to be paid... But infairness with trustlogics all your money would be worth it or more than of it will be back to you...

If that is the case, that is a Good sign of all the teams of trustlogics, because they a good feedback for all, but of course we as the supporters of this project we have to sustain our support to them for us to have a good quality of service.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

considered in this.

If that is the case, that is a Good sign of all the teams of trustlogics, because they a good feedback for all, but of course we as the supporters of this project we have to sustain our support to them for us to have a good quality of service.

Well, Trustlogics will be charging fees to those who want to verify the data of the applicant as well as an upgrade from regular account to a premium account. It will surely run smooth in the future.
langka1213

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

resumés.

That is very right, because On the Job Training is like an Actual performance in the office. the student will do the all working like a real employees, so I think that is enough for all fresh graduate to be qualified in particular Job.
langka1213

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

Trustlogics is a project made to speed up the job search process and trustlogics is guaranteed to protect your personal information and prevent the loss of your data or use it by other people.
One of the reason why the people are afraid to apply online is because they afraid to make their identity use by others, but in this case and the TRustLogics can implement on their platform the best security in the online industry.

That's right, the trustlogics have an security that is really great because you will surely that your ideals will be safe and secured. so that I think that it must should use of all the applicants.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

considered in this.

Well, Trustlogics will be charging fees to those who want to verify the data of the applicant as well as an upgrade from regular account to a premium account. It will surely run smooth in the future.

Trustlogics concept is simple enough to understand. They are able to  get closer without them landing their feet on the ground. I am sure that this project is already successful by it self.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

Regarding about the security, Blockchain Technology is responsible for the safe and secured transactions that
TrustLogics will hold but does it also protects the information of the jobseekers and employers?
Yeah it will be recorded on the blockchain so all the transaction will be stored there but I dont think about the personal data of the user will saved there. What I read on their whitepaper there will be a unique security feature that users can choose what company or recruiters will be able to see your data.
I see, then the security feature and the Blockchain Technology works on different areas. For me, it made TrustLogics more reliable and steady because it has 2 security systems running on it. I just hope that they also expounded on that more.
What you are putting on Trustlogics platform are your professional data. Ideally there are no financial records involved. However it is still necessary for Trustlogics to secure our profiles on their platform.
I believe that the security features offered by Trustlogics are enough to keep our profiles safe. We also have the options on which of the information we provided would be revealed with the public. Your personal approval may be required before a company or user can view your complete profile.
I definitely agree with you.  Trustlogics platform is really safe and we are very confident that all the information and data will be kept securely.  There are also security features from the platform which gives protection on our details that can be shown to the Employers.
Yea. They hold the right to their privacy settings. They can choose who will be the viewer of their profiles. And because they will be working through blockchain, their datas are secured and no one can tamper them or steal their identities. They are stored securely in their database.

People are too tired on this kind of old hiring system. I was looking forward on this new kind of project.
Any reason why this project will lose its popularization I guess none.
tuansyho2

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

My question is what’s the difference between trustlogic and other online job platform. I only knew one it’s the data privacy. Aside from that what’s the difference is it because it has a blockchain? Or another ICO to runaway lol
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
which are backed up by many investors.
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.

Job hunting routine is very essential in every person in the world. People nowadays is very tired of this system and this trash was converting into gold by the use of this project.
God job Team. You guys making our life easier and easier now.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
which are backed up by many investors.
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.
Imagine how big a help they will be making here with all the nightmares applicants experience in finding jobs. Anyway, since they will be available world-wide so almost everyone will benefit from them. And best thing also is they will be using cryptocurrency (TLTtokens) in the platform so crypto enthusiasts will also be interested in here.

In some circumstances jobseeker and employee will not now go on job fares. Weather is somewhat affecting the idea of a person to go hiring in the system by the way. For me it is also the factor what I was not going on job fares specially the environmental weather.
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: