Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:34:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is ICO period long?  (Read 2257 times)
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

Yes, it may happen that some ICO last long for about 6months, it is up to their strategy how they want to offer a token sale to the investor and in parallel start preparing to build their product. As everyone knows that ICO usually undergoes several phases for token sale starting from pre-sale, Main sale( several rounds) some also offer post-sale and usually all phases are not in continuous that may have some gap around 7-40 days for the next sale phase begin. Also, some ICO isn't able to raise softcap/hardcap so what do they pause their token sale & build the product then start their sale again after some time or just extend their token sale time. Investors will get the fixed amount of tokens for their investment, rewards depends on tokens allocated for a specific pool & no. of user participation that will be split between the participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

The first time I joined in ICO it takes about four months then I tried to work hard on it then all of a sudden after the period it's just very very small amount I earned maybe because there are many participants on the project, of course that is my first time and I felt glad atleast I earned., so for now I learned it is better for me if it takes only two months to joined in the campaign and it depends about the project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mimota165

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

For me they want it longer to promote their business model and that's the strategy now a days, But i rather choose short term campaign coz for me it's profitable and alot of community and supporters.
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

People do not always get to invest what they want, and the developers of their ICO understand this and are in the position of their investors. Some do long to get more money and blame leaving their investors holding the bag. Actually various reasons are.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

Everything is simple enough. Because the whole process of forming a team, promoting the project, attracting more developers and a good team of advertisers takes a long time. Still need to participate in conferences, seminars, and attracting large investors. A good strong project can be formed in 8-12 months, and in the end you will receive a very large profit. In the meantime, expect the growth of the project in which you invest, you can participate in the advertising of other projects.
cemungut

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

For ICO's long duration of time, it's a common thing. Actually, in my opinion, usually ICO which is a long time up to 6 months it has been notified since the beginning of the ICO took place and depending on sales targets. But when it comes to the benefits we will get, I personally can only smile.
hasndz87777777

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

I think its very normal and easy to understand, right ?
Chikeokafor888

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

usually ico long ends because the sale is not good, but there are some ico that very quickly end because good sale and reach hardcap.
this is where the role of bounty hunter to introduce ico to the world, so people interested and invest in the ico
Trader44

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:59:59 PM

Absolutely right, now the market is growing and the projects are collecting the hardcap very quickly (for example, today the Merculet was collected in 2 minutes ...). But a month ago, projects could collect several weeks or even a month. Therefore, a long period of ICO is often indicated.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

A few times I followed the project experienced ICO and ICO extension. ICO I follow has been running for 2 months and extend 1 more months. This is because the team has not been able to achieve a hard cap on sales. And I think it is even a good luck because I will increase the prize. The longer the results we can certainly also more and more.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:19:23 PM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

Sometimes yes there is some ICO that takes long period of time and sometimes the reward is bigger but usually the rewards is including in the rules and regulations of the ICO . It is better t0 read first tbe project and the bounty thread to know more before joining.
Rage

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

Because those teams have not enough trust on their product, and they ask for ridiculous amounts of times for their crowdsale ,that is the reason of why i am never participating in those crowdsales.

sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

I had the same question. Honestly, I do not understand why such a long company. It is possible to create an information field around the project and increase the credibility of potential investors.
But I still do not think that a long company is the key to success.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

Usually, ICO lasts for a maximum of 2 months. If the ICO lasts a very long time and can not collect the necessary amount, this means that either the interest in the project is small or that the amount of fees is overstated and this is not good.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

Duration of sale would really depend on how fast would be the token sale will be sold out. Some teams or project owners do extend it which will really make the duration even more longer. Long time doesnt mean it would really give guaranteed huge profits for a bounty hunter because most of the time if these delays comes out either the project didnt accumulate too much on their sale or striving to hit out their soft cap.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

it all depends on the ICO project itself, there are up to 6 months there are only 2 months. but I think the longer the ICO gets better is the project. because they are really planning well. and the rewards paid are usually pretty much what you did for the project and you'll get paid. if you're a bounty hunter.
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:48:54 PM

The longer ICO will bring more profit to developers that's why they decide to make it longer. That's why they can increase bounty rewards because it will cost them nothing at all, tokens or coins are free for them because they made them so later they can send coins/tokens to people taking part in bounties. So longer ICO are better for developers but also for bounty hunter because they can earn more.
oludare1

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

I think one of the reasons why is that some projects has soft cap, if this soft cap is not reached, they don't go ahead with the project. That's if a particular number of tokens are not sold, the project will not move ahead, the team will probably extend the ICO period or dump the project. To me, the longer the ICO period, the lesser the peoples trust in the success of such project.
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:55:41 PM

I think ICO because he does not want to disappoint for the participants if the rewards he gave are too small. so the old ICO for selling token is not 100% .. so do not ever think bad about ICO ..

send regards for success
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

cux it needs the time to increase the coins to form of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: