Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:05:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is ICO period long?  (Read 2263 times)
kajiado

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

too much noise.. there way too many projects and no matter how good your project is , you still have to throught the mudfight that the crypto and icos have become.
SolomkA

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

Perhaps a long-term company is needed for companies with large capital. In order to collect the necessary investments to launch the project.
If this is not connected with the attraction of money, then I do not understand why they do it.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Some poor quality projects often prolong the ICO's time to raise enough capital. But not all ICOs are of poor quality, depending on the purpose and timing of the project management team. I like to invest in ICO projects for about 2 months.
This is true there have been some projects that have reached the hard cap in a matter of minutes and when that happens people begin to complain about the fact that they did not got a chance to invest in that project, so it makes sense for icos to have very long periods to try to get the necessary investment so people do not complain about it afterwards.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

Basically an ICO period is the point when the owners of the coin try to get more investors into their coin, by offering a good and very cheap price to the public for the time being and getting as much people interested in the project and they have to give themselves enough time to do this and carry out bounty campaigns to get the word out about their coin and get more people to invest in it.

Jizel

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

The duration of the company is determined by the deadline set by the organizers, hoping to gain a certain investment base, in order to realize its project. If the money is not collected, in this case the company is prolonged for a longer period. The amount of earnings, in my opinion, does not strongly depend, because it is more important - how much this coin will cost on the exchange.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

The main reason for ico period long is if any company when they not reach hard cap then company extend the ico period . thats why i prefer bounty with short period.
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Some poor quality projects often prolong the ICO's time to raise enough capital. But not all ICOs are of poor quality, depending on the purpose and timing of the project management team. I like to invest in ICO projects for about 2 months.
This is true there have been some projects that have reached the hard cap in a matter of minutes and when that happens people begin to complain about the fact that they did not got a chance to invest in that project, so it makes sense for icos to have very long periods to try to get the necessary investment so people do not complain about it afterwards.
If many investors are interested then all tokens will be exhausted sold with a very short time..
if ico duration is old but unsuccessful then you do not get anything but if ico long and reach hardcap it gives you chance to get many advantages.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

Mostly, every ICO's wants to sell their hardcap as soon as possible but if possible could be difficult to happen they tend to extend its timeline to make sure that their projects, the investors, and of course the bounty hunters will get both a good reward and success, all they need from us hunters are to understand and patience whenever changes may occur as it is needed.
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

They think when ICO period is long because the marketing period that matters, It all depends on the marketing plan of the project.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

In my own knowledge I think why does ICO's sometimes have a long period it is because it depends on the project roadmaps. Since with a particular ICO projects it takes a long time to launch the whole projects and one of the reasons for this is lacking of financially funda that could be needed by the projects. Aside from that weak marketing plan tends to adjust or takes an additional time to properly clear the ICO's project.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

This is a question I ask myself all the time that why do so many ICOs usually take so long period of time before they are  finally over. Some ICOs could go for long period of time as long as 6 months and 7 months thereabout. Does it mean the longer the period of ICO the better the rewards? Does that long period of time really mean I will have better profits either as a bounty hunter or an investor? I need some clarification and probably some  advise as a newbie to ICO bounty.

The answer to this question does not really have a single answer. Everyone knows that there are various reasons, but the main reason is to collect more money and make more sales. The longer it will take, the more money will flow into the kas. If the project team is really qualified, the extra money will be more helpful for the project, but if the project team is working below a certain quality level they will make a bigger impression in more time.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

They think when ICO period is long because the marketing period that matters, It all depends on the marketing plan of the project.
Every Ico's has their own's plan to improve their project and it has a process. Yes it is still depends why some Ico take long to finish it. Also they had to follow on their standards to improve the project and can attract more investors to be successful.
FillJaS

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

The fact that the IKO continues for a long time has several reasons.
In order to accumulate a large amount of money in the project.
To conduct a large promotional company, explain to people and investors what the meaning and objectives of the project, increase brand recognition.
You also need to hold many meetings with business partners in order to get support.
All this takes a long time.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

because they have to make sure their coins reach hardcap. if they do not reach the hardcap at the time of the token sale, usually they will extend the ICO. which is why the ICO period can be very long.
for investors, the length of the ICO period will have no effect on the results they buy. but usually, the ICO team will give a little bonus.
but if for bounty will affect the value of its division

sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

Getting harder for them to raise the money now, not so many interested and we've been in a bear market for quite a while.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

Some projects have long periods of ICO sales because they want to raise the highest amount of funds for their projects. I as bounty hunter prefer grace with a short time, this is because the longer the ICO the more and more people join the ICO. The reason why ICO took so long in between is it takes some time to develop and sell their tokens that's why ico is too long.
genievic23

Activity: 417

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

well I think, ICO's that takes months aims to reach more people and investors and hit the target for the project, and the project is still developing, Peculium is one example, but after its ICO , it is listed in the market and continued to CCO, and its giving large amount reward for bounties,

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

The reason why ICO takes long to finish is because they need more time to accumulate fund for their project. The longer the time, the more percentage rating for the ICO to success. However it is not good news for bounty hunters if your rank is not high because the higher rank will take almost all the profit. That is one of the reason why they implement merit system.
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

Each ICO needs a different time. I think if a ICO is good enough, it doesn't have to wait too long. Maybe some companies did not publicize at the beginning, all things were carried out together, so the efficiency was not very high.
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

the duration of the project depends on what kind of hype is around their project. the more people know about the project, the faster they collect money. The smaller project fame, and advertising budget, the longer they stretch the period of fundraising, hoping for bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: