Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8454 times)
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:01:44 AM

Long-term holdings will help you spend less time looking at daily charts. I really do not like spending 10 hours a day looking at charts, buying low and selling high. My life will always be worried and nothing else.
I think long-term investment will be a wiser decision because I know the good future of what I have invested. So I do not have to look at the chart too much and still be happy every day.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ThorWin

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

I choose long term investment because it is very safe without having to panic when the price goes down and we do not need to open the market every day just to know the price. I like this because it's safer and more profitable
We do not necessarily choose long term, we often keep track of the price of altcoin we hold, if prices rise they may take profit and do not expect too high their price in the future. You will not get anything if expectations are too high for them, anything is worth it. Not time will generate income for you.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

Actually long term trading/ holding is good for people who does not know how to trade.

Just like investing they can just sell it when they think the profit is enough.

Also with this strategy you do not need to worry about price dips/crash because history shows that Bitcoin/stable coins will rise in the future.

Agree with your comments. Long-term investment makes it easy for new people not to worry about price increases or decreases every day. This is a safe method for those who do not know how to trade

Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

Long-term investment helps us save time. We can do daily tasks and when we wait a long time we can access the internet and see the prices of the coins we have bought.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

Long-term investment helps us save time. We can do daily tasks and when we wait a long time we can access the internet and see the prices of the coins we have bought.

I think people choose longterm investment because in that way people can get a huge profit.people strategy is buying a low price and hold it in longterm way because people trust in that coin or token that in the future will goes up and get a good profit.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

There are three cases that will choose long term trade that is.
- new investors do not know the technical analysis to invest so they will choose to buy and hold.
- market fluctuations can not be analyzed so buy and hold is best at that time.
- who do not have much time to monitor the market and they will buy and hold.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

The action or activity of buying and selling goods and services called trading.You buy something for one price and sell it again for another-hopefully at higher price,thus making a profit and vice versa.Long term refers to holding an asset for an extended period of long trade,they bought an asset and are hoping the price will go up.When you go long-term investment,your profit potential is unlimited since the price of the asset can rise idenfinitely.In the long-term,profit is more and the problem is less because sometimes the price increases.
I think you absolutely should not buy and trade bitcoin at the time of depreciation, especially long term investment in bitcoin. You can see that after the bitcoin price hit $ 19800 at the end of 2017, it has been falling down to the present, it can be seen that the market is down, so I think long term It will be very risky and you will lose big if the trade fails.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    I think choosing long term investment in bitcoin at this time is totally wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days have been increasing steadily and there are no signs of recovery. Therefore, it is very difficult to succeed in business. The recovery of bitcoin in my view is only short-term, in terms of long-term price is still in the cycle bitcoin.
    sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
    May 21, 2018, 12:57:07 AM

Long term trading should be base on the fundamental of the coin, if that coins has strong in fundamental and big community ,that will be good for long term trading, but if they just pump dump coin with low volume and market cap its will be better only for short trading. Long term trading only for coins that has strong community and has potential to keep grow.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
    The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
    │   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
    BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    May 21, 2018, 03:08:03 AM

I think long term is good to choose only for altcoin that are on the niche of blockchain platform. A good example is EOS which is soaring and could possilby get close to the value of Eth in the coming years.
    radjie

Activity: 1792
    Merit: 264

View Profile
    May 21, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

it is true that long-term trading takes a lot of time, even for months. but if the type of coin we choose to trade is very potential, of course we can get a bigger profit.
    Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
    Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
    May 21, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

it is true that long-term trading takes a lot of time, even for months. but if the type of coin we choose to trade is very potential, of course we can get a bigger profit.
    exactly bigger profit are good specially when you already know that this coin are potential to hold for when it comes for long time hold the best choice is that you only choose for top 20 coins this is really good for and you can have to earn on it.
    moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
    May 21, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

Long term trading is a very good thing and I like to do long term trading because I have not much experience in day trading I like to trade for he long term it requires the coin analysis and I am good in that.
    dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
    May 21, 2018, 06:43:22 AM

because trading days is very difficult and you always see the market,it is very tired and need more many time,you need more exp for trading,more information,with me i can't see market and no more exp,i also know a little about chart of market,i only see the long trend but short trend it is very difficult,i think the market now is very good.i buy eth at 550~600 usd,i hold for the end 2018,a week i see market one time,trading long term is easier than trading days and i happy this investing
    usama98

Activity: 112

View Profile
    May 21, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

• want to invest

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      Long term trading Seems like a piece of cake for new and inexperienced trader's because it easy to deal with, Rather than daily trading which contain a lot of risks and difficulties.
      perfect999

Activity: 1610
      Merit: 299

View Profile
      May 21, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

I choose long term trading because it is the most easiest way to earn profit, Unlike daily trading which is stressful to do because you need to monitor the price fluctuation consistently. And in the same way, I have more time for my family and other extra curricular activities for the day.
      If long term trading is what you think can be handled perfectly by you then nothing else really matters. A person should always go with what suits him. For instance, expecting an architecture to develop a software is stupid as he has no skills for this work. Similarly, no matter how much time is involved in long term trading but as far as a person is not facing loss, it is the best. Do not go for day trading until you have got a lot of experience.
      cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
      Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
      May 21, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

It is more important for us to doing this rather than being a day trader which is considered high risk. As for the long-term trader, the risk is lessened because you may want to hold it for like months or years or even more than that. As what I have advised to the newbies and inexperienced ones out there, it is important that we should not treat this as a full-time income source. Keep your job and just do cryptocurrency part-time or treat it like an extra income source.

Pla
                                     ▄██████████▌
        ████             ▐███████████▌
          ████         ▐████    ███
           ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
             ████    ████        ███      ███████
                ███    ████        ███      ███████
                 ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                         █████         ███      ███
                      █████▌         ███      ███
                   █████▌            ███      ███
             ██████▌
        ███████
        ade.win
        ██            ██
        ██            ██
        ██            ██
        ██         ██
          ▌         ██
          ▌   ██    ██
                ██    ██
                ██      ▌
                ██      ▌
                ██
                ██
        .R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
        ██            ██
        ██            ██
        ██            ██
        ██         ██ 
          ▌         ██
          ▌   ██    ██
                ██    ██
                ██      ▌
                ██      ▌
                ██
                ██
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        █ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
        █ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
        █ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
        █ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
        █ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
        █ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
        █ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
        █ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
        █ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
        █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
        Play Smart Win Big!
        rvlrshr

Activity: 84
        Merit: 1

View Profile
        May 21, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

thanks for this, another reason to HODL my coins
        gurupauts

Activity: 420

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
        May 21, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

agree, long term trading will be more secure and will be a good investment especially for people who are busy with their job and do not really know about trading, with long term will avoid the loss and can get profit

aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
        May 23, 2018, 04:27:01 AM

maybe they have a busy life that is difficult to leave, just like the surgeon who sells crypto.

the surgeon is unlikely to leave the patient during the patient's surgery to do the Bitcoin trading, as it could injure the doctor's name.
        Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
          Print  

Jump to: