Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:45:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING?  (Read 8458 times)
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

It depends on the character/attitude of a person to define whether he/she is investing or trading. I believe, for traders, long-term or hodling will be very frustrating if it is done regularly. Most traders work to increase their number of coins or increase the value of their investment faster. They are on a different scale.

If it is a long-term investment in crypto, then few things we need to take care:

1. Invest in the technology and the people (team) working towards its development. We will need to make a judgment on how the technology is solving any issue. Also the quality of people involved in the project to make it successful, roadmap, etc.

2. Have a clear goal, a vision of what long-term means to you. Think of the fact that no one knows future, we can only judge based on the past and present. You either stick to your goal or you have any second goal too (detour).

3. You may want to make sure that you are well grounded and be well aware of how the overall industry is moving. Macroeconomics plays an important part. Most of us miss this. Any government moves needs to be taken into consideration

4. Be prepared to lose, if you have done your calculative judgments, then stick to your guns.

5. It becomes important, if you support a technology, then you need to speak about it, promote it offline or online. The more the visibility and acceptance, the better it is for that technology/cryptocurrency.

6. No one can control decentralized currencies, however, they can be regulated and manipulated also. So have a contingency plan.

7. Believe in crypto. It needs a lot of patience. Ups and downs will be there, so your belief should be rock solid. Long-term investments are more peaceful, as you don't have to worry about the short-term ups and downs.

Hope this helps!
scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

long term trading is good if you know what you are doing, otherwise you are probably going to lose a lot of money because of that.
I think that trading is good enough if you still want to make a lot of money

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

There are a few coins i like holding or love to trade for long term. I go for coins who delivers the purpose of blockchain and not just only those coin hypes. Those who build real working projects and who have hard working teams. Short trading is also a good option which will give you daily or weekly profits though it is kinda risky if you do not know what your doing. Just do both short and long term. And I believe that bitcoin is one of the best in terms of long term trading. HODL!

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

I like long-term investment because it makes me not take long to worry about the portfolio. I used to trade the day and it made me very nervous and took up a lot of my day time.
So I chose a long-term investment strategy and I just spent two hours a day analyzing and investing. then I would hold until its price increases and not look at the price chart.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

Long term trading is bullshit if ou do not even know how scalping works.
I think that scalping or just daytrading is much more effective, specially if you are a newbie on trading purposes.

doing scalping is another solution besides long-term trading because we can try to make a profit and sometimes, we can make a lot of profit in a day but it depends on how the coins are a move in the market. I have a good experience with doing scalping and even in one time trade, I only make 0.5% for the profit, in that day, I can trade until 10 times in the same coins so, in a day, my profit is about 5%. I think it's enough for me to reach 5% daily if I can find the profitable coins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

Actually long term trading/ holding is good for people who does not know how to trade.

Just like investing they can just sell it when they think the profit is enough.

Also with this strategy you do not need to worry about price dips/crash because history shows that Bitcoin/stable coins will rise in the future.

It depends on the person's attitude in what kind of investment they are going to pursue because if you are professional in this thing of course you will choose to do short term trading because you trafe a lot of different coins unlike if you are just a beginner you do not.know anything about that yet so you will just invest like for example in bitcoins and then hold it for a long time because that will not do such work but to wsit until.your money will rise that is much safer because you did nothing at all.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

At the moment there too many people hold his coin because a market situation is not good so people always like long-term trading because it is a low risk but if you don't like short-term trading so you must need to hold for a long time. If you like long-term trading I think it is very profitable for you. I like long- Term trading because I make a huge money from long-term trading and it is possible to make a huge money from long-term trading.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:28:47 PM

many people are choosing long-term trading because maybe they see a very good potential if holding coin and playing long-term, not only that maybe they do not have much time to see the place of exchange.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

I think that scalping or just daytrading is much more effective, specially if you are a newbie on trading purposes.

In long term trading you will never lose your money but will get huge profit after waiting for the price to go high and higher than the amount on which you bought the coins. Now trade with coins for long term and get the maximum profit while buying and selling rapidly is also good but will give you less profits on each trading process. Trading gains importance due to this point and is better than the short term.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

In long term trading you will never lose your money but will get huge profit after waiting for the price to go high and higher than the amount on which you bought the coins. Now trade with coins for long term and get the maximum profit while buying and selling rapidly is also good but will give you less profits on each trading process. Trading gains importance due to this point and is better than the short term.
This is good way of trading as in this kind of trading you will earn more money than your day trading, it never waste your time on checking market all the time but once you buy then trader when you feel the price of really high, it will decrease the number of risk, you will feel safe all the time that you have savings and you can use it at any time but day trader will have to sell it even if the price will be low, so long term trader get 50 of more profit than day trading.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:46:01 PM

Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    I think you should not choose long-term trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess so the trade term is very high risk. You can see that from the beginning of 2018 both bitcoin prices and the market are bearish and there is no clear sign of recovery, so in order to trade successfully you should only trade short-term by day.
    karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
    June 06, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

I have seen this publication by other author in another thread! Plagiarism seem to be order of the day here!  Anyway, Long term holding has a loss of benefit and some of the benefits are already been listed in the right!  In addition however,  holding long term gives you peace of mind and gives you more time for other things!

jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
    June 06, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

• want to invest

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      I think you should not choose long-term investment in bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitocin prices in recent days are constantly adjusting and difficult to guess. The market is showing signs of recovery slightly, but in long term, bitcoin prices are still down cycle, so long-term investment at this time the risk will be very high.
      richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
      June 07, 2018, 03:31:26 AM

Which is better to gain bigger profit, i think this is depend on the situation of the market, when the market cap drop just like now, i think i will be better to do short trading because hard for crypto to go bullish run. Long term trading only for investor who would like to make profit yearly , but for trader who want to make monthly profit should do short trading.

EXIP PROJECT
      A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
      ────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
      Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
      June 07, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

it seems like a lot of people are choosing to do long-term trading because I think with long-term trading they can get a lot of profit and they also do not have to see the condition of price in the market every day.
      margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
      June 07, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

I think the long-term trade at this point is quite wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating in recent days, although there has been a slight recovery but the recovery force is very weak. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 8000 then decline in the long run, the market is bearish so you should not invest long term, the risk will be very high.
        bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
        June 07, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

Buy coins for $ 100 and a year later to sell them for $ 120, this is not a long-term trade.
        It is necessary to invest millions, so that after a long time they will bring profit.
        All the rest is nonsense.
        And when you do not have money, but there are a couple of coins, you can just sit and pray that they will grow a thousand times.
        I also think that we can buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and increasing steadily in recent days. At present, bitcoin price is at $ 7700 and according to my analysis, bitcoin price will reach $ 9000 in the coming days. So you can buy bitcoin and long term investment at this time.
        Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
        Merit: 28

View Profile
        June 07, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

This is totally right, I'm a long term holder too, because i'm a cyclist so i need more time to train than to trade , just check and be sure about the coin you want to invest
          The cure

Activity: 448
          Merit: 4

View Profile
          June 07, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

I have choosen a long term trading,because i know it will be profitable. I can double even triple my capital on this trading. Even i know there's a high risks,i can accept it all,and i am willing to lose my capital if ever,because that's what i already considered when i enter the crypto trading.
          beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
          June 07, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

trading for the long term will be more secure and profitable, especially for those who do not have the experience and knowledge of good trading, but requires patience to make long-term trading
          Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
            Print  

Jump to: