Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:37:24 PM

Reading the whitepaper of Muxe will definitely gives you the idea of how this project will flow and how will it progress parts by parts. I can also say that they have a substantial and informative whitepaper that you really understand easily not like others' whitepaper.
Indeed and it clearly manifests the great ideas and a solid platform for the muxe project by providing its unrivaled services to cater who are all looking for their real estate demands.
A very detailed and understandable presentation of their white paper will attract you to invest. All the information that any investors need to know about the project is clearly written and their partners are very known and can be trusted.
The platform really provided a preponderance of informations that everyone won't find it unfathomable at all even just a youngster outside the business will explicitly absorb the objectives stated, surely the investors will perceive it a lot better. I daresay that investors won't be doubtful enough to invest in this kind of platform wherein in deeper sense, earning profits isn't arduous as Muxe is worthy and capable of it. Logically, it can perhaps gain profits from business owners who features their businesses and from those users who use the platform to fullfil their real estate needs.

Thank you for sharing your point of view regarding our project. We like how you envision the endless possibilities of our platform. We are always happy with comments like these they really contribute to what we are trying to create here.

Welcome to the community!

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

I expect this project matchs a great profit!
Flawless job, logical design, absorbing plan!

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

Base on the roadmap of this project in its official website they are now on its preparation for ICO listing in selected exchange. Also, they are improving and developing the setup of MUXE platform this third quarter of the year.

We are working on it very hard indeed! And this year a lot of great things will be introduced. We are very happy with the great support we are getting from our community.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

I sustain this plan and rely  it should be successful.
A very detailed and profitable approach, amazing results.  Good luck.
Yes indeed, this platform innovate how real estate industry goes.. the community can rely on it as easy as a snap of finger..on which the broker and the buyer benefits each other. It is the easiest way to find new homes and spaces needed.

That as well but many other things to. Have you seen our recent updates on the muxe homepage? We have introduced some of our products.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

Base on the roadmap of this project in its official website they are now on its preparation for ICO listing in selected exchange. Also, they are improving and developing the setup of MUXE platform this third quarter of the year.
This is good news especially to all participants and supporters of this ICO. The team are working hard to be able to follow what's in their time table. They'll make sure that there will be no delay on this project.

We will make sure of that indeed!
Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

After i saw this project on white paper, it seems this is a quality project, and this really makes me interested to join,
good work for MUXE team Good luck for this project.
You should definitely support this project and I assure you that you will not regret it, Have you finished reading their whole white paper? If not, read the whole story and be amazed at the impact it can have on our daily life. Muxe can reduce worry/fatigue in your daily lives.
True! This project is worth of your investment and support because of all the partnerships they had and companies that will support them all the way of the ICO.
Yes, because the current supporters and investors are counted already and if we think carefully about its progress, it's not impossible to reach the Hard cap.
That is really true! we the supporters of this project at the same time those who will investing on this are already counting on it. They want to make sure that all of the necessary things to make this project successful are smoothly going. Us a support we also need to believe and trust that muxe will be one of the most successful ever made this year.

We will do everything that we can in order to win the trust of the community. We are working on the biggest updates of this year at the moment.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

I have written a request in telegram, waiting for your response!

We will get back to you as soon as possible!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

Muxe will be active in their marketing, roadshows and promotions on this 4 cities by 2nd quarter of 2019: Dubai:New York:San Francisco:Spain
this is a great spot since more people are eyeing real state and property on this cities, however, expanding after the full version of platform is versatile.

We are planning to grow in that direction as soon as possible. Depending on the success rate of the ICO will decide how effective we can approach this direction. In any situation the MUXE project will continue to grow as fast as we can!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

What are the plan of the team if the ico fail to collect and reach the hard cap $70 million ? What will you do if that happens?
Some ico today fail because they failed to collect funds that is why they pospone their platforms.

Whether the ICO succeeds or not doesnt influence the fact that we will continue with this project. It will decide however on what scale we will be able to introduce the project from the beginning. The platform development is going very smooth and will be introduced to the community certainly.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

Hey, devs.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Please check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/
Thanks for your support Anya!

Glad to have such an active and supporting community with us! It is really glad to see this.
We are also happy with the hard work we see throughout the MUXE Team and it's one of the reasons why we stay here until we reach success. Because we hope that MUXE will be able to provide convenience for us in the future because the time will come that the MUXE will works for us.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Wish a lot of investor maintenance your plan when ICO will begin.
Probably, it will happen because their platform is very in-demand which deals with real estate and broking system, many real estate company and investors will definitely gonna use MUXE once it is ready and done.

Absolutely, and the Team are currently developing and providing the very innovative project allowing the user to fulfill all their needs in real estate demands, and the goal of the Muxe project is to provide a 100% guaranteed satisfaction to all of its users.

Good to know that there are project like Muxe . Hopefully they will let us try the demo version of their application for able for us and investors to know if the Muxe project is a worthy project that has potential in the future. Looking forward to it.
so the demo application are free to download? This muxe are available in anfriod and iso? This is good if free they can have a feedback after people try to use it. And they saw if people are have suggestion to improve more or something about muxe.
hello guys can any idea when is the beta version launch and also if this free for trial so all of us can experience the real state,this the way also persuaded to all people.

We already have an alpha version at the moment. You can find it at https://www.muxe.online We are planning to introduce the Beta before the end of this year!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.
And you do not need to talk to different companies to request your Real Estate needs because MUXE can afford to provide all that for us through their One stop shop.
This is what Muxe can offer to all, a convenience in finding a house and lot or even a service related to real estate. The team are doing an application wherein you can find all the details and what you need that is related to real estate.
this is a very good thing, if the launch of a real estate application is done this will make it easier for everyone. is this just a diligent person who deals with real estate alone?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

Probably, it will happen because their platform is very in-demand which deals with real estate and broking system, many real estate company and investors will definitely gonna use MUXE once it is ready and done.

Absolutely, and the Team are currently developing and providing the very innovative project allowing the user to fulfill all their needs in real estate demands, and the goal of the Muxe project is to provide a 100% guaranteed satisfaction to all of its users.

Good to know that there are project like Muxe . Hopefully they will let us try the demo version of their application for able for us and investors to know if the Muxe project is a worthy project that has potential in the future. Looking forward to it.
so the demo application are free to download? This muxe are available in anfriod and iso? This is good if free they can have a feedback after people try to use it. And they saw if people are have suggestion to improve more or something about muxe.

The demo of the current application is visible via https://www.muxe.online
The Beta application will be introduced before the end of 2018.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

It is incredibly easy to use that MUXE, can help even to find to average users the requirements, using the latest technologies in applications! MUXE much will facilitate and will simplify purchase of the real estate!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

The demo version of the app will be introduced in Q4 of 2018. We will focus on the introduction of the CcS Marketplace in Q3 of 2018.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

As so you know, this is not the first and not the only project who has a platform that is related to real estate. I know one ICO who become successful to this field. Propy. How can you compete with this as your competitor? Or do you plan to partner with them?

We are completely different then Propy and other Real Estate related ICO's our project goes far beyond just real estate. We are planning to target the market in a global matter that includes all sorts of niches into one major portal.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

Since the project focus in giving service to real estate, I can assume that the team only focus to people who is rich and have a capital . Meaning few people can avail your services. How can you market it? Do you have strategies ?
You have a point but I don't think so because the MUXE Platform that they offered to each one of us is very wide, for example: I have no money to buy home but I have money for buying materials that I need at home improvements or repairs, I'm will still welcome to their Platform because for me this Platform is not just for people has a lot of money but for everyone with has concerns regarding Real Estate matters.
Yes, because MUXE is not just focusing on Property Selling but it has many functions as follows: Listing, Rentals, Home Improvements and maintenance.

This is true!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

After i saw this project on white paper, it seems this is a quality project, and this really makes me interested to join,
You should definitely support this project and I assure you that you will not regret it, Have you finished reading their whole white paper? If not, read the whole story and be amazed at the impact it can have on our daily life. Muxe can reduce worry/fatigue in your daily lives.
True! This project is worth of your investment and support because of all the partnerships they had and companies that will support them all the way of the ICO.
Yes, And We don't have to worry because we can be sure that it will have an successful ICO. Due to the assurance it is strongly advised to invest in this project.
Upon reading their white paper, I agree that this project is worth my investment because of the strong partners and companies that support Muxe, plus a comment from the team that all their private investors will support the project all the way.
And that's not all, when all the partners and supporters started to spread the news about MUXE, I'm sure that it would suddenly explode and get to know by the whole world.

Correct!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

I expect you advance.
Spotless business, interesting plan, witting design!  Good luck fellows!

Thank you very much Wayne. Good to see that you like what we are building here.
Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

Yes, And We don't have to worry because we can be sure that it will have an successful ICO. Due to the assurance it is strongly advised to invest in this project.
Upon reading their white paper, I agree that this project is worth my investment because of the strong partners and companies that support Muxe, plus a comment from the team that all their private investors will support the project all the way.
And that's not all, when all the partners and supporters started to spread the news about MUXE, I'm sure that it would suddenly explode and get to know by the whole world.
if other see if there a huge investor and partnership will connect in this ico, muxe currently get the attention of other investors to deal with it.  so muxe have a big potential to grow more.

Exactly. Once we are far enough to introduce our beta platform properly our Partners will certainly start spreading the word about our amazing progress.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: