Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

There are narrowly oriented developments among the platforms. Muxe creates a wide and wide range of products and services to service the real estate market. This will raise the project to the first place among all competitors.

As far as I know, they are actually the first one to create this kind of platform for real estate. Other real estate-based ICO's are just focusing on buy and sell of properties while MUXE provides all the services from tiniest development into the largest scale of real estate service.

That's one of the reasons why MUXE is the best so far. The platform is very flexible and broad. Really interesting.
MUXE have a unique platform to compete to other competitors, MUXE service is special that can everyone get the attention. right now muxe are running smoothly.
I totally agreed to what you have said! The MUXE project is smoothly running and so far it is on its good term. Also, many people are getting intrigue on what can MUXE do to them that's why it became part of our community and became MUXE's partners as well.
Yes the MUXE project is currently running well as of now the project has already shown a great result. And i can agree with many people are really getting interested with the project due to its great platform that really pinches the interest of people i really do hope that many investors will engage in this project to help to increase the chance of success of the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

As of now if you buy muxe you can get 25% more token other than what else can muxe can give? Can muxe wallet use only for a muxe token? Can their possibility change the token to another token?
Yes that is true buying it now will definitely give you the opportunity to hold more MUXE tokens. And in terms of updates, so far there is no update with regards to the way muxe token and how can it be use but just stay tune because the MUXE team are working on it.
For me muxe have a big potential so 25% price is opportunity and time to buy you will regret if you trust muxe. Just wait until they release updates about that issue of wallet and changing token to token.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

Can we use muxe to pay for the services you find within the app? You can invest now and use the token later if you want to upgrade or find a new property with that.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

Will Muxe adjust the allocation per token if Eth and Btc pricing brcomes too low or too high? I see a great future for this real estate ico.
I don't think the team will adjust their token allocation regardless if the value of ETH and BTC will change because they'd already created a plan for all the amount that they will collect for this ICO.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

Can we use muxe to pay for the services you find within the app? You can invest now and use the token later if you want to upgrade or find a new property with that.
I think the answer is yes. Based on their white paper, "MUXE token is the cryptocurrency for all transactions on the platform. Our blockchain technology is based on Ethereum ERC20 platform."
bergong

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

The team and the community is working very hard to post updates and info regarding the project. If this one is put into work, I am sure more and more will be beneficiary to its system, both users and service providers.

The team are all active just to make that project become successful . Also they have time to communicate with their investors and some member of this forum and explain and answer all the queries and question about the project.
then there you well see that the team are really want to get the success that why they are working hard. they are so determined make it feel that they are working for us and for the ico.

Some ICO were being charged due to over-promises and misleading claims, but after seeing videos and whitepaper, MUXE is different, it just focus on one problem solution: To achieve your dream home without sweating a bucket.
The best part of it is that the platform is running on a blockchain-based technology which is very convenient.
Well, from seeing a team that is so active in a forum can be sure to bring success to the MUXE Project.
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

What are the advantages I will get or receive if I invest to muxe project? This project has a solid platform and still continously developing their application, so I believe this is a good opportunity for me to invest to muxe.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

What are the advantages I will get or receive if I invest to muxe project? This project has a solid platform and still continously developing their application, so I believe this is a good opportunity for me to invest to muxe.

If you invest to MUXE, you will be able to use their wonderful platform if it will be available to your country. You can also use the tokens for trading.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

Thanks to MUXE and its latest technologies in augmented reality and virtual reality applications, IT will be able to help even average users find their needs!
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

I just read the news about the partnership of Muxe to Shardax. They make a move to get this partnership and really aiming to close the deal. If the muxe get this partnership to shardax it will be a great opportunity and great achievement for the team. Lets support this one!

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

I think the answer is yes. Based on their white paper, "MUXE token is the cryptocurrency for all transactions on the platform. Our blockchain technology is based on Ethereum ERC20 platform."

Yes. You can avail professional services through the app. What you've said is actually right and that is based on their whitepaper. For more answers, you can visit their website. Even the one-pager would really help you answer your questions.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:08:46 AM

Thanks to MUXE and its latest technologies in augmented reality and virtual reality applications, IT will be able to help even average users find their needs!
That is true! MUXE is the newest, latest innovated augmented virtual reality application that is really necessary for all of the people out there who are having a hard time in finding and choosing their dream and desire specifications of house.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:39:31 AM

If you invest to MUXE, you will be able to use their wonderful platform if it will be available to your country. You can also use the tokens for trading.
MUXE will definitely gives you lots of benefits as being part of their investors especially that they really have a good platform. I assure you also that it can give you more profit when you invest on this kind of project.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:25:57 AM

There are narrowly oriented developments among the platforms. Muxe creates a wide and wide range of products and services to service the real estate market. This will raise the project to the first place among all competitors.

As far as I know, they are actually the first one to create this kind of platform for real estate. Other real estate-based ICO's are just focusing on buy and sell of properties while MUXE provides all the services from tiniest development into the largest scale of real estate service.

That's one of the reasons why MUXE is the best so far. The platform is very flexible and broad. Really interesting.
MUXE have a unique platform to compete to other competitors, MUXE service is special that can everyone get the attention. right now muxe are running smoothly.
I totally agreed to what you have said! The MUXE project is smoothly running and so far it is on its good term. Also, many people are getting intrigue on what can MUXE do to them that's why it became part of our community and became MUXE's partners as well.
Your hearts and eyes are not mistaken for the love of this project and I'm sure we will have plenty to harvest in the near future. Hopefully other people will see the importance of this project in their lives. Do you know that in the Home Improvements section they also offer Appliances and Electronics as follows: TV, Desktop, Laptop, etc.?

neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

Thats nice, it is quite interesting. But I read about the places they targeted to release their application unfortunately the country where I belong isnt their first priority.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

Yes the MUXE project is currently running well as of now the project has already shown a great result. And i can agree with many people are really getting interested with the project due to its great platform that really pinches the interest of people i really do hope that many investors will engage in this project to help to increase the chance of success of the project.
Your observation is great! Right now, Muxe is busy with things to further develop this project. It is also fun because they focus on coordination across different companies, groups and countries to introduce and develop this project.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

Yes. You can avail professional services through the app. What you've said is actually right and that is based on their whitepaper. For more answers, you can visit their website. Even the one-pager would really help you answer your questions.

I can see a lot of PROS in investing early, you can wait the token to reach its succession period, your half a price budget for your dream home might be enough in a much shorter period of time.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

The designing features look really great, I love it.
I think you need it, to understand more about this project.

Please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
                     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Please sign-up: They already have an alpha version at the moment. You can find it at https://www.muxe.online They
                       are planning to introduce the Beta before the end of this year!

I have seen this project is for us so I'm willing to help you understand some things about this project. Join us to invest and support this project! Grin

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

The designing features look really great, I love it.
I think you need it, to understand more about this project.

Please watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
                     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Please sign-up: They already have an alpha version at the moment. You can find it at https://www.muxe.online They
                       are planning to introduce the Beta before the end of this year!

I have seen this project is for us so I'm willing to help you understand some things about this project. Join us to invest and support this project! Grin

The video is really great. It really help me to understand the real purpose of the application of muxe and why I cant afford to miss the opportunity to invest to Muxe project. I bet this muxe token will become successful and make a blast and noise in cryptoworld.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

That is true! MUXE is the newest, latest innovated augmented virtual reality application that is really necessary for all of the people out there who are having a hard time in finding and choosing their dream and desire specifications of house.
Its true..this platform is the newest innovative application that was develop in real estate industry.. it offers a lot of opportunities and possibilities in the community..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: