Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
Delano

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

Is the bounty translation still up for grabs or are there any pending reserved translators?

Yes please check the first page!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:37:22 AM

It would be a great help to share with our Society if these types of projects would eventually succeed and I think it's made up of experts who knows a lot of issues regarding Real states.

Building this platfom needs a lot of different experts from different mark segments. Building this project therefor is a great challenge. We are recruiting more people to help us every day!
Yeah, In my observation of the progress of this project We see the good strategy that you are showing and the diligence you show to us. We hope that until the time of success, your characteristics will remain. And even if you do not demand for it, you can have our support until we reach success.

Thank you for your kind words. Great to hear that you follow up on our progress.
Every one of us here as investors, supporters and users of MUXE must really be responsible for monitoring the progress of this project to guard every situation we face whether it is good or bad to discuss and make a first aid if suddenly there is a problem and of course we can also know what we can help or do.
Talk to the Expert

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

It seems someone is calling me to join this project, do you need experts? No problem Grin By the way, I was amazed as I read your white paper and I found out that developers nowadays doing their very best to achieve their success and visions. For me, it's not a waste to support this types of projects and at the end We will see the benefits and help that they can deliver for us. Great job MUXE Team Grin

We are always looking for experts to help our team.
Any possible way that you think you could contribute to our project please let us know.

Please join our Telegram group at @muxeproject and please refer to this bounty and your reason for contact.

We also have a translation bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4444247.0
And a youtube campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4591159.0
And a social media interaction campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4723633
Great! Thanks! Up for this Grin
neths29

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

I feel bad because I want to join and have tokens in their airdrop but I guess I am late now.
By the way , do you have a successful partnership ? Or do you negotiate now in some top companies involve in real estate?

Yes, you can see their current partners on page 30 of their White paper and these big companies will help introduce MUXE to the world. And with this, people will find that MUXE is more trustworthy.

Great thanks for the information. But I really think they need more partners that can support to their project for able for them to compete in some ICO who is successful now and first give service like what they offer. Some investors wants more development and more partnership for able for them to join and invest to Muxe.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

Its nice to see that devs are answering every query. Props to the team!

Thank you PartyPete. We spent quite a bit of time on all the received messages to make sure that everyone their message is appreciated.
Good thing that developer or a representative from the team Muxe find time to answer all queries about the projet. It is better that you update us always so that we are all aware on what is happening on the project.

We strive to provide the best customer support possible in the crypto atmosphere. Many projects are taking similiar approaches but we like to say that we are different in our approach.
Accurate, because if we are just like others as well as our way how to approach it is not good and it will be difficult for us to attract people to come to this project. So your decision is right to do everything in order to have the advantages to others.

Thank you very much once again! We will be here to answer all your questions. Dont forget to checkout https://www.muxe.online.
Yup! I saw it already and I can say that you have a nice and well-organized website, But not just the things I've been focusing on because the good and faithful service is even more important. I have a lot of experience in Online shop and transactions and We should avoid those things like this:

1. Wrong items/materials delivered
2. Wrong informations - Actual items is different from what We see on photos
3. Late Delivery
4. Low Quality
5. No stocks

And much more, so hopefully we will not be disappointed when the time comes that this project is fully operational. We
dedicate our trust and support to this project. Good luck Team MUXE.

Good to hear! You can create your own page and start interacting with your audience. We are soon adding the new feature "CcS Marketplace" The first phase will focus mainly on digital content to start the engine. But it will also involve real estate related services and additional approaches via https://www.muxe.online

We do agree with you on the 5 important topics that you mentioned. We will be very carefull regarding our approach to the market.
Yes please, because of our focus and market care the more we see the parts that we should improve and of course if your handling and management are good on that part, then more people can be attracted to this project.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

I believe that this type of platform is trustworthy because it consists of experts and some of them are the best Engineers, Architects and Interior designers. So, let's give our solid and full support to this project so that they can succeed and get benefit from this project in the future.

We also support Architects and Interior designers now with some wonderfull tools integrated in the muxe.online platform
Yeah, That's just some of what I really expected in this project, consisting of the right people for this type of Platform. Hopefully you will always have this kind of people available when it comes to the time that we will need them, their ideas, supports and services.
Sure-enough there will be. That's how the platform considered as a purpose-built one. In deeper sense, it's genuinely nice to introduce this kind of platform that focuses on the real estate matters wherein it will be able to help the biggest to smallest business owners and the users as well. So just think of that, its a win-win situation for those people who render services and to the ones who needs it. So we can conclude that its a mutual goal to be met.
Yes Sir I know, That's why I'm here and one of the supporters of this project. Pardon and please be patient if you do not understand what I mean.

Please join our Telegram group at @muxeproject in case there is anything you would like to discuss with us.
Thanks for inviting me to MUXE Telagram group, Yes I need to participate in MUXE Telegram for my questions in the future. And also, I want to clarify what I mean before regarding the availabilities of your Employee like Engineers, Architect, Interior/Exterior designers and Crew because one of my experiences here in my country when I'm dealing with transactions with companies like Constraction company, sometimes our target time is not immediately reached to finish the project due to lack of people and they have their own excuses which is not acceptable.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

Hey, devs.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Please check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

Base on what I have seen with Muxe platform, I think they have the best platform so far in terms of real estate concept. Their whitepaper is very substantial and informative that very to comprehend and understand.

the team muxe are developing a very innovative platform allowing to fulfill all your real estate needs such as finding your place of residence, home maintenance or looking for improvement in your design and many features to provide a very convenience services to the user. This project muxe is really interesting and splendid.
I concur with it that the platform explicitly intriguing and isn't unfathomable as the preponderance of informations and its objectives was provided. Having such projects that emphasize on how to resolve the needs of each individuals regarding real estate matters in a certain situations that they're looking for will really be a big convenient for them. I logically foresee this platform to be a functional one as it also promotes conveniency wherein proly users will definitely look for nowadays.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

In what ways do the developers plan to tell about themselves and their project, do they have any plans for advertising. im just curios because i know this project have a potential to patronize them and get there attention.
Delano

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

Hey, devs.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Please check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/
Thanks for your support Anya!
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

I feel bad because I want to join and have tokens in their airdrop but I guess I am late now.
By the way , do you have a successful partnership ? Or do you negotiate now in some top companies involve in real estate?

Yes, you can see their current partners on page 30 of their White paper and these big companies will help introduce MUXE to the world. And with this, people will find that MUXE is more trustworthy.

Great thanks for the information. But I really think they need more partners that can support to their project for able for them to compete in some ICO who is successful now and first give service like what they offer. Some investors wants more development and more partnership for able for them to join and invest to Muxe.
Yes, and that's what we have to wait because I think they are thinking about it well because its not easy to gather partners and big company that willing to support this project. I feel that MUXE has better plan for that matter.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

In what ways do the developers plan to tell about themselves and their project, do they have any plans for advertising. im just curios because i know this project have a potential to patronize them and get there attention.
Maybe they have plans on promoting their project or do an advertising. But I think they are more focus today on improving their platform and make sure that they are doing what's in their road map or plan.
TheServerDown

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

What are its pre-sale bonuses? So far I'm getting the gist of MUXE as a platform and digging more info about it.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

By the use of muxe many people can now sort out house and find their desired qualities and features that makes their searching and browsing easy.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

I like the advantage of having a Muxe token, wherein, I will no longer incur fees, commissions, hidden cost or surcharges once I'll use Muxe platform in any transactions related to real estate. Also, when I am a holder of Muxe token I can enjoy discounts, privileges and rebates when using these tokens.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

By the use of muxe many people can now sort out house and find their desired qualities and features that makes their searching and browsing easy.
Also, Muxe can help those users who would like to find their dreams house with cheaper and very affordable prices by just browsing and searching it on the muxe app. At the same time they really have a well organized and well planned platform and whitepaper that makes it very interesting.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

The airdrop ended really fast. I wasn't able to join but anyway, I will still follow MUXE as this platform is interesting. I am looking for more updates like future partnerships and exchange listing.

That is true yes but did you notice the following already?

We also have a translation bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4444247.0
And a youtube campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4591159.0
And a social media interaction campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4723633

Please join our Telegram group at @muxeproject and please refer to this bounty and your reason for contact.

Yeah, I've search for available and upcoming bounty program under MUXE and I found out those links. I wanna join the translation bounty but I think that translation under our local language  is already taken. However, I will try to review the other programs and might join as well. Will there be more programs other than those you just linked? Is there a Telegram moderation bounty? I'd love to join if ever.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

Also, Muxe can help those users who would like to find their dreams house with cheaper and very affordable prices by just browsing and searching it on the muxe app. At the same time they really have a well organized and well planned platform and whitepaper that makes it very interesting.
the best for muxe was good settlement for your dream house or those for rent only  the property and organize according to you taste and like the design this platform is easy to use and good procedure.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

Indeed Muxe project goal is to provide the best quality services to the user and providing a great solution to those who are looking for in real estate needs it's a guaranteed service fulfilling the great satisfaction needs of the user.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

Hi MUXE, does the  25% bonus applies even if I'm just a 'Star' member of CCS? I'm interested to upgrade my CCS membership to avail the 25% bonus tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: