Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:43:36 AM

If Muxe have a partnership for faster grow and help for some financial or in the system process to be on time? Who's the security of the apps?because this is not an easy  agreement when it come for real state.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

Some question for dev? Which blockchain network is MUXE based on? Do you accept cooperation proposals? Do you have partnerships with crypto-funds?
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

I expect you advance.
Spotless business, interesting plan, witting design!  Good luck fellows!
Interesting idea by the developers who goes beyod what real estate can offer.. accessibility, affordability and comfort.. all in one profit. Through this, a lot of supporters kn the community wull spread about this platform and how it will works.. its success is on its way.

aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

Since the project focus in giving service to real estate, I can assume that the team only focus to people who is rich and have a capital . Meaning few people can avail your services. How can you market it? Do you have strategies ?
You have a point but I don't think so because the MUXE Platform that they offered to each one of us is very wide, for example: I have no money to buy home but I have money for buying materials that I need at home improvements or repairs, I'm will still welcome to their Platform because for me this Platform is not just for people has a lot of money but for everyone with has concerns regarding Real Estate matters.
Yes, because MUXE is not just focusing on Property Selling but it has many functions as follows: Listing, Rentals, Home Improvements and maintenance.

The project of muxe is to provide a wide variety solution for those who are looking for their real estate necessity. And its indeed a great benefit for the user due to its very convenience services by providing many features with regards to all real estate in needs in just one platform.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.
And you do not need to talk to different companies to request your Real Estate needs because MUXE can afford to provide all that for us through their One stop shop.
This is what Muxe can offer to all, a convenience in finding a house and lot or even a service related to real estate. The team are doing an application wherein you can find all the details and what you need that is related to real estate.
The platform's objectives really include that matter and was truly accepted as unambiguous by many. Conveniency is one of the factor that the platform has to offer for everyone in looking for such real estate needs and same thing to the ones who offers it wherein nowadays, its a real deal throughout the community. That factor benefits the both parties, the brokers and the prolly users.

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

Correct me if I wrong, Muxe is an application where you can search and find real estate property. Also you can make negotiation thru this, buy and sell properties, maintenance , tools and etc by the help of blockchain.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

I'm interested on this business. I will watch this to watch what is going to happen!  Good luck all.
That is really good for you, I can definitely assure you that all your time will be worth because the team are really working 24/7 just to make their future partners and investors satisfied with them.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

Wish a lot of investor maintenance your plan when ICO will begin.
Probably, it will happen because their platform is very in-demand which deals with real estate and broking system, many real estate company and investors will definitely gonna use MUXE once it is ready and done.
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:00:40 AM

If this Ico become successful and collect enough funds ,it can provide application that can help the user ,a solution to a problem when it comes to real estate, like maintenance , searching for a good deal real estate .

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.
And you do not need to talk to different companies to request your Real Estate needs because MUXE can afford to provide all that for us through their One stop shop.
This is what Muxe can offer to all, a convenience in finding a house and lot or even a service related to real estate. The team are doing an application wherein you can find all the details and what you need that is related to real estate.
Yup, so that what we did before about Real estates industry, Constructions, Maintenance, Materials and Equipment Purchase orders, Hiring professionals, property buying & Selling, Home and Storage rentals We are taking a long time to complete our needs and should be prepared. But now that MUXE is here, we can do it all by Simply using their Apps which is very easy to use and understand.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

Correct me if I wrong, Muxe is an application where you can search and find real estate property. Also you can make negotiation thru this, buy and sell properties, maintenance , tools and etc by the help of blockchain.
Yes, based on my understanding they will build offices primarily in these areas:

* Arnhem  
* Bejing
* Tokyo  
* Seoul  
* Berlin  
* London
* Dubai
* Hong Kong
* New York
* Singapore

what I do not know right now is if they accepting walk-in, that don't have Apps in their gadgets with big and small concerns regarding their needs.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

I hope this project matchs a great advance.
Engaging website, cognizant results, excellence results!
Please watch, sign-up and explore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s
https://www.muxe.online/

If you find some errors, bugs or if you have questions regarding to this project, you can ask the developer here or through
their telegram channel t.me/MUXEproject and of course you can participate in our community.

https://www.muxe.online/forum/

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

Its like an alibaba of real state in which interested buyers and Legit Sellers/Service Providers meet in just one app! Hopefully no legal problems will arise during and after the finished product. But I'm also expecting the platform would have same tutorial on your first use.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

Yes, based on my understanding they will build offices primarily in these areas:

* Arnhem  
* Bejing
* Tokyo  
* Seoul  
* Berlin  
* London
* Dubai
* Hong Kong
* New York
* Singapore

what I do not know right now is if they accepting walk-in, that don't have Apps in their gadgets with big and small concerns regarding their needs.

i dont think so that they will accept a walk in applicant, because the application are already free to download. there a lot of way if you want muxe to serve you. we will just wait for more improves and updates of muxe.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

To notch-up the needed funds was considered as every platform's fundamentals to be able to make it into reality and we can't deprive the fact that it will always be the finale of every platform to be able to begin with. As what we always hope for, may this platform surpass each phase as what it deserves to since it could really be a big help to deal with our real estate necessities.

aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

Wish a lot of investor maintenance your plan when ICO will begin.
Probably, it will happen because their platform is very in-demand which deals with real estate and broking system, many real estate company and investors will definitely gonna use MUXE once it is ready and done.

Absolutely, and the Team are currently developing and providing the very innovative project allowing the user to fulfill all their needs in real estate demands, and the goal of the Muxe project is to provide a 100% guaranteed satisfaction to all of its users.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

If this Ico become successful and collect enough funds ,it can provide application that can help the user ,a solution to a problem when it comes to real estate, like maintenance , searching for a good deal real estate .
Probably yes. Since these are all the services that Muxe promised to their participants and investors that is written in their white paper. Once Muxe platform will release in the market, this will be a lot easier to all people who are looking and selling properties.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

Probably yes. Since these are all the services that Muxe promised to their participants and investors that is written in their white paper. Once Muxe platform will release in the market, this will be a lot easier to all people who are looking and selling properties.
Right, because the promises of this project may give us great comfort in life when it comes to its success story. And if you think carefully about the MUXE VISION you may see in Page 7 of their White paper, You will be more aware that this project should definitely succeed in the future.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Its like an alibaba of real state in which interested buyers and Legit Sellers/Service Providers meet in just one app! Hopefully no legal problems will arise during and after the finished product. But I'm also expecting the platform would have same tutorial on your first use.
It will help people if they release a demo version of their platform so that people will be familiarize with the application. And with your questions about the legalities or problem that might incur before and after the transaction, I read in their white paper regarding:
P2P – transparency and cost saving
MUXE is a P2P platform that allows the buyer and seller to communicate or transact directly with each other on our VPN. With these direct access for all parties, fees and other surcharges will be eliminated and leads to cost savings and discounts.
Smart Move
All MUXE transactions will be executed with smart contracts. This will allow all transactions to be executed systematically, transparent and efficient manner.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

MUXE is a utility token — it would be used for all the transactions on the platform. Imagine purchasing a house using this token. It will increase the efficiency and time saving for the user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: