Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052964 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 06:22:14 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 06:45:38 PM by c-cex

Apologies. It was late notice indeed since your exchange was not listed on noblemovement.com website. Ticket was cut after someone mentioned c-cex on our thread.

So at this point we found all the money. The difference is due to deposits which came after the switch. Could you check what amount of these coins was traded already? If it was traded straight away it was most probably someone executing double spending. But it is possible portion of these coins was sent to your exchange by person who was not aware of the switch.

Thank You for fair aproach. We closed trading march, 5. So all trading made prior March, 5 counted legit, and those who got BTC for their NOBL could withdraw them or trade for something else, so it is impossible to reverse it. I will try to get in touch with You again and I hope we can find a solution. Best way to catch me is skype.

Hey,

Couple questions:

1. Could you check and say here how many from missing 1.6 mil coins were traded already?
2. If there is some money which was not traded please freeze it to disable possibility of double spending and contact person who sent it with information how he/she can access the money on PoS blockchain. https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Importing-private-keys-from-old-wallet.dat-using---salvagewallet-option
3. Please send all old/PoW coins (after subtracting anything you found in steps 1-2) to address 9WPGs4WuSFQR51ukmzARKsnXQc3oec13Mg
4. I will investigate it.
5. Please provide your new/PoS wallet address where I can send you missing coins in exchange for old ones.

1. We were able to sieze those coins and BTC traded for them.
2. Yes, worked out.
3. No need. Issue resolved.
4. Thanks Smiley
5. No need. Issue resolved.

Thank You for good assistance. It was pleasure to work with You on resolution of this issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 06:22:29 PM

NobleCoin issue resolved. Deposits/Withdrawals and trading are open!

https://c-cex.com/?p=nobl-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=nobl-usd

Please, generate new NOBL address prior to new deposits. Sending coins to old NOBL address will burn them.

#noblecoin #nobl $nobl

eagleflies

Activity: 440
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:47:25 PM

Hey,

Couple questions:

1. Could you check and say here how many from missing 1.6 mil coins were traded already?
2. If there is some money which was not traded please freeze it to disable possibility of double spending and contact person who sent it with information how he/she can access the money on PoS blockchain. https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Importing-private-keys-from-old-wallet.dat-using---salvagewallet-option
3. Please send all old/PoW coins (after subtracting anything you found in steps 1-2) to address 9WPGs4WuSFQR51ukmzARKsnXQc3oec13Mg
4. I will investigate it.
5. Please provide your new/PoS wallet address where I can send you missing coins in exchange for old ones.

1. We were able to sieze those coins and BTC traded for them.
2. Yes, worked out.
3. No need. Issue resolved.
4. Thanks Smiley
5. No need. Issue resolved.

Thank You for good assistance. It was pleasure to work with You on resolution of this issue.

Awesome! We resolved this issue. My pleasure Wink

eagleflies

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:35:15 PM

Wallet update - minor changes

New version: 2.0.1

Windows: http://noble.ilikebtc.com/NobleCoin-Qt-v2.0.1.zip
Mac: http://coinmagi.org/files/Noblecoin/Noblecoin-Qt-v2.0.1.0.dmg
Linux: https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin

Description of changes:
- Modified graphics of splash screen - thanks kushed and binmon for help!
- Splash screen contains correct version number now
- Small update to docs

This change is not mandatory. Update if you want to see better splash screen.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:43:56 PM

Wallet update - minor changes

New version: 2.0.1

Windows: http://noble.ilikebtc.com/NobleCoin-Qt-v2.0.1.zip
Mac: http://coinmagi.org/files/Noblecoin/Noblecoin-Qt-v2.0.1.0.dmg
Linux: https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin

Description of changes:
- Modified graphics of splash screen - thanks kushed and binmon for help!
- Splash screen contains correct version number now
- Small update to docs

This change is not mandatory. Update if you want to see better splash screen.

I just wanna say thank you for everything you have done eagleflies.. Without you I think we would be dead on the floor by now!

joelao95
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:08:20 AM

can anybody tell me why this new wallet
is so ugly simply gray instead of old golden eagle ?
It'll take time to optimize things..

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
joelao95
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:27:23 AM

So from what I am understanding, Rofo has stated that he will still support Noble with everything on the Website side? He's taking the role of a promoter and service provider for Nobl. And he's passing on the technical leadership to the community / Eagleflies.

That's more or less how it's been all along. Rofo has never been a dedicated 'dev'. Rofo's been the guy with a vision on the marketing and services side of things. His strengths are in marketing and community outreach. We still get our services, features, and support. Everyone should be happy with this.

I agree. After reading few pages back, I can understand Rofo's intention. Now I start to think about an idea: NOBL needs a team rising from community, a NOBL foundation something like that, that should be exactly what a crypto coin ends up with. There will be no so-called dev/leader etc, coin operates based on the foundation. I am sure Rofo will be glad to take a role in that based on what I read. Each member will be part of the foundation; one is the developer but no special than the one who is responsible for the marketing.

Edit, if one is unsatisfied with the coin specs, he should be able to raise up the issue and propose possible solutions, foundation / community votes for that. Once decision is made, things should move forward affirmatively rather than looking back.

Anyway, just my thought.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
eagleflies

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:04:31 AM

Do we have an update when Cryptsy will be back online with their wallet?

No. I would suggest everyone cuts a ticket to Cryptsy asking about being able to withdraw their coins and also goes to chat and keeps asking same question there. They keep ignoring single questions but if there is public uproar they will have to respond.
eagleflies

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:10:54 AM

I just wanna say thank you for everything you have done eagleflies.. Without you I think we would be dead on the floor by now!

Thanks!
trax0r

Activity: 375
Merit: 103

Coinz-Universe

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:01:34 AM

No. I would suggest everyone cuts a ticket to Cryptsy asking about being able to withdraw their coins and also goes to chat and keeps asking same question there. They keep ignoring single questions but if there is public uproar they will have to respond.

I contacted the Cryptsy Support and got following answer:

When a coin's wallet is under maintenance, it means our technical support team has taken it offline for an update. Usually, this is done to fix an issue that we may have seen or at a request from the coin's developer.
Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA as to when NobleCoin will be back online yet.

So no news yet.
eagleflies

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:23:53 PM

I contacted the Cryptsy Support and got following answer:

When a coin's wallet is under maintenance, it means our technical support team has taken it offline for an update. Usually, this is done to fix an issue that we may have seen or at a request from the coin's developer.
Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA as to when NobleCoin will be back online yet.

So no news yet.

This is simply unacceptable - 10 days have passed and they do not even have ETA??

Everyone - please keep asking about ETA
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:29:22 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 02:06:28 PM by kultus

This is simply unacceptable - 10 days have passed and they do not even have ETA??

but expectable... you are POS now  Wink

Cryptsy took way too long to get us on there in the first place, I doubt they care, we don't make them lots of money yet in trades, coupled with Big Vern is probably down in Vegas pissing on and gambling as per normal, he gets off that bender and in 2 months something will happen ...

and to be honest, we survived long before cryptsy, we will long after too if you guys get it right ......

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:26:00 PM

but expectable... you are POS now  Wink

Cryptsy took way too long to get us on there in the first place, I doubt they care, we don't make them lots of money yet in trades, coupled with Big Vern is probably down in Vegas pissing on and gambling as per normal, he gets off that bender and in 2 months something will happen ...

and to be honest, we survived long before cryptsy, we will long after too if you guys get it right ......

Either way this is still money for them and not updating the wallet is just ridiculous. I understand checking the code and I appreciate that but 10 days to check a code that is a little excessive.

Cryptsy is seriously understaffed, at zeit our wallet with them was offline for over 2 months, we filed support tickets daily and our network was up the whole time. Your Best option is to focus on the exchanges that are up, once their trading volume gets high enough, cryptsy will get off their butts and get your wallet updated when they think they are losing marketshare. At one time they had ~40 wallets offline, pos or pow does not matter , they are just seriously understaffed.

Cool

FYI:
Ask Comkort to Add you to their exchange, they have been very fast and great to deal with.
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:41:11 PM

Everyone should get NOBL... If you have novel minds then can get noble profit by Noble Coins...

TemporaryAccount

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:14:31 AM

I was here when Noblecoin launched [username GBattaglia, account currently in escrow], and have actually used it for services like gift cards. I'm saddened to see how things have panned out for the coin.
I understand Rofo has become disenchanted with how things have gone and how the crypto scene has evolved/devolved over the past year.

What puzzles me is the "original vision" and how it was supposed to pan out with recent events. In your "State of Crypto" you touched on the point of ASICs,
but Scrypt ASICs was one thing that threw a wrench in the gears of NobleCoin [and all other Scrypt coins]. I'm not sure if I'm recalling correctly, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

1. Noblecoin was doing well, although often had people who were suspicious of its premine and other attributes.
2. A massive pump occurs [as with most crypto currencies during this time].
3. A massive decline in price now occurs.
4. Network begins to decline in hashrate.
5. Threats of a 51% attack arise, price falls even further.
6. ASICs offering the ability to easily obtain the hashrate of what once required massive GPU farms [300Mh/s per miner now] begin surfacing.
7. Issues with difficulty arise, hashrate is even lower, transactions become unreliable in regards to time needed for confirmations.
8. Rofo is in talks with devs for PoS, and for many, many, months [in regards to the crypto-scene], NobleCoin is in limbo.

I don't see how NobleCoin could have stayed alive with Scrypt. Even Litecoin and DogeCoin had to take measures with the changing environment.
PeerCoin is probably a good example of a functional PoS coin that has remained around for a while without becoming a shell of its former self.
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:10:58 AM

I was here when Noblecoin launched [username GBattaglia, account currently in escrow], and have actually used it for services like gift cards. I'm saddened to see how things have panned out for the coin.
I understand Rofo has become disenchanted with how things have gone and how the crypto scene has evolved/devolved over the past year.

What puzzles me is the "original vision" and how it was supposed to pan out with recent events. In your "State of Crypto" you touched on the point of ASICs,
but Scrypt ASICs was one thing that threw a wrench in the gears of NobleCoin [and all other Scrypt coins]. I'm not sure if I'm recalling correctly, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

1. Noblecoin was doing well, although often had people who were suspicious of its premine and other attributes.
6. ASICs offering the ability to easily obtain the hashrate of what once required massive GPU farms [300Mh/s per miner now] begin surfacing.
7. Issues with difficulty arise, hashrate is even lower, transactions become unreliable in regards to time needed for confirmations.
8. Rofo is in talks with devs for PoS, and for many, many, months [in regards to the crypto-scene], NobleCoin is in limbo.

I don't see how NobleCoin could have stayed alive with Scrypt. Even Litecoin and DogeCoin had to take measures with the changing environment.
PeerCoin is probably a good example of a functional PoS coin that has remained around for a while without becoming a shell of its former self.

This ^^

In my mind Noble has never been about the tech, noble has been the idea. There is no reason why we couldn't take a merged mining route in the future or something like that.

I could be wrong but I don't think this has anything to do with PoS as we were doing that last summer (June maybe) and rofo was fine with it then. I think this is rofo leaving noble and making an excuse to not feel so bad about it.
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:07:14 AM

This ^^

In my mind Noble has never been about the tech, noble has been the idea. There is no reason why we couldn't take a merged mining route in the future or something like that.

I could be wrong but I don't think this has anything to do with PoS as we were doing that last summer (June maybe) and rofo was fine with it then. I think this is rofo leaving noble and making an excuse to not feel so bad about it.

there is a lot more going on than you know But what you have said about Rofo, is completely wrong, he will never leave noble, that is a fact, I know this, I have spoken to him myself at great length but it is far from my place to interject other than to say, those of you that know what rofo did and how he handled everything in the early days he has not changed, he will continue to run the website and the marketplace and when all is said and done with this change over you will see that ... but time has to be given in this case. I cannot say anymore, but I have a lot riding on this too, I have invested from my pension almost every week since day 1 of Noble either in hash or as I have on many occasion fiat injection... if you know Rofo go talk to him, he is as approachable as he was from day 1 ... jaded a little maybe, but has always got time for the committed holders of noble ... mark my words, I will publicly give away my noble if Rofo walks ...  quote me and mark my words on this day !! 

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:40:17 PM

Cryptsy's excuse for STILL having the wallet offline. Can someone in the Dev team contact them about this? I have over 1M coins tied up there and would really like to bring them home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello RJF19,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.
NOBL wallet has been taken offline temporarily.
We are still waiting for an update from the coin developer.
There is no estimated time given by our technical team but rest assured
they are working on it and we will inform all once it has been restored.
I will keep this ticket open and will let you know when it is back online.
Your patience is greatly appreciated.

http://www.cryptsy.com

Sincerely,
Marjorie
Cryptsy.com

-------------------------------------------

Thanks!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
joelao95
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:29:48 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 04:46:06 PM by joelao95

all guys throwing long speeches about the evolution theory,
i'd love to get back only one (not so) simple thing - that beautiful golden wallet,
it is never a noble coin with the rustic design
You're obviously talking something which is not the point at this time; you don't care about Rofo leaving the dev/leader position but the look of the wallet? even NOBL is stuck with cryptsy.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
joelao95
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:45:36 PM

there is a lot more going on than you know But what you have said about Rofo, is completely wrong, he will never leave noble, that is a fact, I know this, I have spoken to him myself at great length but it is far from my place to interject other than to say, those of you that know what rofo did and how he handled everything in the early days he has not changed, he will continue to run the website and the marketplace and when all is said and done with this change over you will see that ... but time has to be given in this case. I cannot say anymore, but I have a lot riding on this too, I have invested from my pension almost every week since day 1 of Noble either in hash or as I have on many occasion fiat injection... if you know Rofo go talk to him, he is as approachable as he was from day 1 ... jaded a little maybe, but has always got time for the committed holders of noble ... mark my words, I will publicly give away my noble if Rofo walks ...  quote me and mark my words on this day !!  

I agree that "Rofo" "will never leave noble" (based on what I read). What you guys need to do is to come up with something to relieve his pressure as a dev, he'll be happy to take a role in the coin. I can understand what he is talking about when he invested a year into the coin and tried to establish business around it, however he mostly forgot this is crypto, most of people approaching crypto is for profits and most of them just come and go. As a dev, I can understand the feeling, luckily I won't quit my real job.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Pages: « 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 [518] 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: