Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052964 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mario012

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:21:33 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 11:26:47 PM by mario012

Word on the street is that the noble wallet on Cryptsy will be up by tonight or tomorrow at the latest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knutruben

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:14:29 AM

So again: Any great plan for moving forward instead of just letting it tank?

And I know all the shit that have gone down in this thread, ive read every SINGLE post from day 1.

-R

Since I was asked directly I will repeat what I have been saying on this thread for last few weeks:

1. Chronology of events - It was not my decision to move to PoS. After 51% attacks Rofo asked community to vote, accepted the outcome and was working on making it happen. After seeing several external teams being unable to accomplish this I decided to take action and help Rofo and community to deal with migration to PoS.

2. Is this a take-over - Rofo knew from day 0 I was going to work on PoS. He offered feedback e.g. please implement sync-server since it increases security. He was watching how things were developing. And he was asked just before the switch 'is it OK to proceed'. The answer was 'go ahead'.

3. The outcome of switch to PoS - inflation problem is fixed. Instead of steady flow of about 7 mil coins every day now we have maximum 0,5 mil per day.

4. Vision/value of this coin - Noblecoin was always focused on business side. This is the "mission" of this coin. For Noble to succeed we need such a leader. We need Rofo or somebody else to start working hard on business aspect. Without such person there is no future for Noble.

5. Rofo - it is not my intention to blame Rofo. He started this experiment and everyone knew it was an experiment. He has every right to leave if he chooses to do so.

Hi Eagle, and thank you for taking the time to answer my post.
Just to make it clear, I didnt mean it was your desicion to move to PoS.
I am fully aware that it was a vote laid down by the community in whole, and I am greatfull that you actually invested the time to try to move this coin forward.
What i mean is that the community voted, and hurried forth a  "solution" that wouldnt gain anyone in the long run, only because they where impatient and wanted results asap.
Yes Rofo was trying to move us over to PoS earlier, and he made clear after a while that it was a project that would take months(years?) to accomplish in the way he wanted.
The reason he said that we should move ahead with the switch was that the majority (or loud minority?) wanted a change asap, and he also made clear of his opinion on the matter.
All of this
Some of the core of this coin was long term investment, investment. Long term investment isn't a couple of months to a year. Its years and years up ahead, and even if this coin is over a year old, it would only be in its infancy.
And I didn't mean to imply you where blaming Rofo, or trying to take over leadership in any way.
I am glad for the effort you have put in Eagleflies, and I sincerely hope you will continue to contribute to this coin, even if in my opinion the way the switch was hastened I cant say many people have put in as much work in this coin as you.
At least all this shit stopped the inflation problem. We should look at how we could use this as an advantage instead of bickering.
I think we still have some sensible people on board in the community that could help turn this ship around, and get the eagle soaring again.

If my initial post seemed harsh I apologize for that. My frustration over the crypto scene in whole have reached record-high levels.
Every god damn single person with a little pocket-change worth of crypto think they are gonna be millionaires overnight, and I feel they are ruining it for the people that is trying to take this seriously.

Personally I have been lurking in the shadows for too long.
Give me a PM if you have anything i could help out with. In periods i have a pretty busy schedual, but I will try to make time to help out as much as i can.

Rofo, if you are reading this: Please come back at least as a adviser about the course we should take. I REFUSE to believe that you have given up on either coins.
I understand that the amount of crap you get served from impatient investors, and 16 year old kids with 50$ worth of coin throw your way.
It may be hard, but fu** them. Go ahead and please take over the rudder again, and steer us in the course we should have been going in all this time.
Rofo as the visionary, taking care of the thought behind, and Eagleflies with a competent crew taking care of the technical aspect would make this eagle soar high again.
I could understand why Rofo would see the shit happeniong earlier as a takeover, but if we work TOGETHER I think we could get whatever needs to be done, DONE!
At least get Rofo to appoint a spokesperson. This would ease the pressure both on NoXT and NOBL considerably. We live in the age of instant gratification, and have to work on that term sadly.
If this was the case at least I personally would be willing to donate large amounts of time and work to help get this back on track, and I am SURE there is other people thinking the same.
Lets ALL pull our finger out and get some shit done instead of sitting on a forum, or in a trollbox and complain about it! I don't think I am the only one that have been sitting on the fence for too long, and its about time we DO something about it.

Dont just say "yeah we probably should".. Ask what needs to be done. Ask what YOU can do to get things up and running smooth.  Throw Eagle or Rofo a pm and ASK. Or just post it here on the forums and some one will chime in.

If you want help for ANYTHING throw me a PM

(sorry if my English is shit, not what you would call a native speaker. Also halfway down a bottle of some good whisky since the mrs. are at work and it IS weekend after all Smiley  )

eagleflies

Activity: 440
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:22:17 AM

[..]
Lets ALL pull our finger out and get some shit done instead of sitting on a forum, or in a trollbox and complain about it! I don't think I am the only one that have been sitting on the fence for too long, and its about time we DO something about it.

Dont just say "yeah we probably should".. Ask what needs to be done. Ask what YOU can do to get things up and running smooth.  Throw Eagle or Rofo a pm and ASK. Or just post it here on the forums and some one will chime in.

If you want help for ANYTHING throw me a PM

(sorry if my English is shit, not what you would call a native speaker. Also halfway down a bottle of some good whisky since the mrs. are at work and it IS weekend after all Smiley  )

Could you organize brain storming session for all the people to discuss what could be done on business side on Noble? It can be on IRC/skype chat/gtalk or whatever.
Some ideas:
- If we cannot find single person to lead business efforts maybe we could have group of people working on business side?
- It is OK to throw ideas here on the forum too, but I think having actual sesssion where people discuss things may be even better as such meetings have their own momentum.
eagleflies

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:18:31 AM

a few things...
  • I've volunteered to help with marketing  Smiley
    I personally believe that with rofo on a (Temporary?) hiatus, our best bet is to get picked up by some major services. Getting added to existing businesses and marketplaces will be significantly easier than finding someone willing to put in the effort and take risks building a standalone business around NOBL like Rofo was doing. Doing this will also have no impact on Rofo's overall vision if he decides to return.

I also believe that one of the best things going for us is how widely accepted we already are. Their's very few coins that can claim to be supported by over 50 merchants. Increasing this number will only help =)

I'm willing to fund another round of twitter campaigns out of pocket, if we come up with a couple services we want to petition for.
    I'd set up actions like:
    Tweet to GoURL "Add NOBL Support!"

Our last campaign has ~75 unique users, and I don't even know how many dummy accounts. If 100 people tweet in 1 week that they should support us, they'll take notice.
    What are your favorite crypto Services and marketplaces? Let's pick 5 and get a campaign going.

• Should we start a new thread? It's important that we have an up-to-date, and good looking OP. With the giant quote at the top of our current thread, it looks sloppy and something i'd avoid if I were a new investor.. I doubt rofo will be cleaning this up anytime soon.  
    Not to mention pools are still listed, broken links, etc.
  • Lastly, NOBL's big claim to fame started out with charity. We need to get back to our roots, and become a charitable coin again. This is what makes headlines.

We have enough community members that want to see NOBL succeed to make it happen. All we need to do is organize our efforts and come up with a plan

- Campaign - Good idea. But maybe it makes sense to wait a little bit and see what is the outcome of brain storming session etc? If we manage to attract new people willing to work on this coin we may have something to communicate.
- New thread - Maybe this can also be discussed during the meeting? In my view it is OK to initiate new thread as time passes and we did not make any progress on this. But it is important to hear voices from everybody.
- Charity - sounds good. And again something to talk more during the meeting. Wink

Basically by holding a meeting and seeing how many people are interested in actually doing something we may be able to predict what are the chances of Noble succeeding in the future.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:01:30 AM

a few things...
    I personally believe that with rofo on a (Temporary?) hiatus, our best bet is to get picked up by some major services. Getting added to existing businesses and marketplaces will be significantly easier than finding someone willing to put in the effort and take risks building a standalone business around NOBL like Rofo was doing. Doing this will also have no impact on Rofo's overall vision if he decides to return.

I also believe that one of the best things going for us is how widely accepted we already are. Their's very few coins that can claim to be supported by over 50 merchants. Increasing this number will only help =)

I'm willing to fund another round of twitter campaigns out of pocket, if we come up with a couple services we want to petition for.
    I'd set up actions like:

Our last campaign has ~75 unique users, and I don't even know how many dummy accounts. If 100 people tweet in 1 week that they should support us, they'll take notice.
    What are your favorite crypto Services and marketplaces? Let's pick 5 and get a campaign going.

• Should we start a new thread? It's important that we have an up-to-date, and good looking OP. With the giant quote at the top of our current thread, it looks sloppy and something i'd avoid if I were a new investor.. I doubt rofo will be cleaning this up anytime soon.  
  • Lastly, NOBL's big claim to fame started out with charity. We need to get back to our roots, and become a charitable coin again. This is what makes headlines.

We have enough community members that want to see NOBL succeed to make it happen. All we need to do is organize our efforts and come up with a plan

- Campaign - Good idea. But maybe it makes sense to wait a little bit and see what is the outcome of brain storming session etc? If we manage to attract new people willing to work on this coin we may have something to communicate.
- New thread - Maybe this can also be discussed during the meeting? In my view it is OK to initiate new thread as time passes and we did not make any progress on this. But it is important to hear voices from everybody.
- Charity - sounds good. And again something to talk more during the meeting. Wink

Basically by holding a meeting and seeing how many people are interested in actually doing something we may be able to predict what are the chances of Noble succeeding in the future.

Thanks knutruben, fully agree with you.
And thanks eagleflies for the switch to POS; you made it happen quickly after 1 year of non-conclusive discussions.

Now I don't get the panic mode on this thread... All these posts are just about short term price... WTF guys.  We used to have an interesting thread full of ideas, and constructive interactions... In my opinion this panic mode is driven by just a few short-term oriented people who thought a move to POS would increase price. Tough luck guys.

In fact I believe that the price drop is a good thing for Noble: we may get rid of those people who don't understand the distinction between value and price. It's setting the basis for long term value.

Re the questions/propositions that popped up:
  • New thread? If you want to remove the history of interesting discussions and keep only PnD style crap. History has value in itself...
  • Live discussion on IRC? 1)This is a global currency, that goes across 24 time-zone... 2) This is not good for people who are not 24/7 on IRC or BCT (e.g. cc traders)... if you want to have all people (e.g. investors/stakeholders) to contribute keep discussions in the forum
  • Twitter campaign? What for? Sorry i don't get it. You may be confusing price and value...
  • Direction for the coin. Rofo had a vision, why not start from that and build plans based on it?
  • New merchants is definitely a good thing. Shapeshift?
  • From a development standpoint, what can be done with Colored coins? NobleNXT? Supernet?

Hope this helps.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
eagleflies

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:18:17 AM

And thanks eagleflies for the switch to POS; you made it happen quickly after 1 year of non-conclusive discussions.

Now I don't get the panic mode on this thread... All these posts are just about short term price... WTF guys.  We used to have an interesting thread full of ideas, and constructive interactions... In my opinion this panic mode is driven by just a few short-term oriented people who thought a move to POS would increase price. Tough luck guys.

In fact I believe that the price drop is a good thing for Noble: we may get rid of those people who don't understand the distinction between value and price. It's setting the basis for long term value.

• New thread? If you want to remove the history of interesting discussions and keep only PnD style crap. History has value in itself...
  • Live discussion on IRC? 1)This is a global currency, that goes across 24 time-zone... 2) This is not good for people who are not 24/7 on IRC or BCT (e.g. cc traders)... if you want to have all people (e.g. investors/stakeholders) to contribute keep discussions in the forum
  • Twitter campaign? What for? Sorry i don't get it. You may be confusing price and value...
  • Direction for the coin. Rofo had a vision, why not start from that and build plans based on it?
  • From a development standpoint, what can be done with Colored coins? NobleNXT? Supernet?

Hope this helps.

Thanks for feedback. I will start storing valuable feedbacks somewhere and will publish link to them so we have some kind of repository where ideas/feedback is stored for future use.

Regarding meeting I still think it makes sense to hold one - even when Rofo was active we had meetings on IRC where people exchanged ideas. Also IRC/skype/gtalk type of meeting is definitely better for brain storming session. We can publish logs from such a session here on this thread so if someone cannot or does not want to attend he can still read the discussion and provide further feedback.

And last point - we are looking for people who want to be actively involved into working on business side. Willingness to join a meeting is first step in such direction.
eagleflies

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:31:01 AM

Summary of ideas

I have created wiki page with most important ideas from last day. Going to keep it updated for a while and we will see if it is helpful.
Please let me know if I missed something. Or if someone said something that was not included in my summary.

https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Ideas
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 01:43:30 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 02:04:20 PM by ctenc001

a few things...

I'd set up actions like:

Now I don't get the panic mode on this thread... All these posts are just about short term price... WTF guys.  We used to have an interesting thread full of ideas, and constructive interactions... In my opinion this panic mode is driven by just a few short-term oriented people who thought a move to POS would increase price. Tough luck guys.

Hope this helps.

• While history is important, having an out of date, and sloppy OP gives the impression of the coin being dead. I'd prefer keeping the current thread going, but only if Rofo keep the OP up to date and professional looking. Having a two page quote at the top of a bunch of outdated information looks terrible. The first thing I do when looking at a potential coin to invest in is read the OP.
  • What exactly was Rofo's vision that we aren't already doing? The stuff I'm proposing is stuff the community members should and can do without stepping on Rofo's toes.
  • To be clear the purpose of the Twitter Campaign I proposed would be to get new services and merchants to add us like shapeshift.io. The campaign would consist of tweets directed (mentioning) at specific services in hopes of getting their attention so they'll add us. The idea is that if 100 people tweet some form of "Shapeshift, you should add NOBL!" they'll take notice and add us. Many services request that you get your users to tweet to them if you want to get added.
  • The coin dev's job is to develop the coin. The communities job is to market and use the coin. Regardless of what Rofo does, our goal as a community should be to recruit new investors, get picked up by services, and to use the coin at said services. I'm just proposing we come up with a plan to do our part as a community.
  • Lecturing me on the difference between price and value adds nothing to the conversation. As someone who's been offering (FREE) services to NOBL since the day it launched (a launch pool, one of its first merchants, multiple articles and promos, Twiter/FB campaigns), if im trying to turn NOBL into a pump and dump i'm obviously doing it wrong. My goal's always been to add value to NOBL by using the skills I have and the tools I've created.
  • Price trends encourage community initiative which results in value. You can't completely ignore price and expect NOBL to go anywhere. It takes a community to add value to the coin, and you attract communities with price.
mario012

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:34:46 PM

Cryptsy is finally getting off its ass and getting the noble wallets fixed. Should be all set by today hopefully.
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:26:25 AM

Cryptsy is finally getting off its ass and getting the noble wallets fixed. Should be all set by today hopefully.

NOBL wallet is out of maintenance and trading has been resumed.

kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:46:50 AM

NOBL wallet is out of maintenance and trading has been resumed.

well thats my deed for the week done, Can I get banned doing anything else this week for you all :p hehehe

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:39:26 AM

OK I get the Twitter campaign now - thanks. My 2 cents; let's be sure that the priorities are thought through to have a focused program.

Regarding Noble vision I'm just pasting here what can be found on the website:

About

January 7, 2014: The rise of cryptocurrency to mainstream, which we believe is just getting started, has fascinated and consumed us from the moment we got involved. Like many who get involved with this movement we have concerns regarding the current economic system, the major players involved, where society as a whole is headed (both socioeconomically and technologically), and how we will meet the massive changes and challenges we feel are coming. We believe that a sound, distributed, decentralized and secure means of digital exchange done at a global scale is a noble pursuit.

Dumping and making a quick buck does not excite us nor would it be personally and professionally rewarding. Imagining, building and improving a digital system, community and economy does excite us. The effect that just the idea alone of such a system and its gradual implementation will have on the general population as it becomes mainstream is mind-blowing. For these reasons we commit to developing and improving NOBLE, its community, marketplace and rewarding the movement over many years. To simply have the opportunity and technology in this day and age to attempt to achieve such a system is brilliant in itself. It is for these reasons we intend to be around for the long haul.

The Movement

‘The Noble Movement is the idea that a focused community sharing a common vision can achieve an enormous amount of good if we work together.’

1. The NOBLE Movement is the act of using this new era of digital exchange for constructive purposes: improving global awareness and potential uses of crypto-currencies; highlighting the more noble intentions of the crypto-community; increasing the exposure crypto-coins receive; and promoting their wider adoption globally.

2. Charities are nominated NOBLE reserves weekly (at a level that does not ‘dump’ excessive amounts onto the market). They are then able to spend this on merchants who have signed up to the network & agree to receive NOBLEs for providing goods/services that help said charities.

3. Charities are chosen from a shortlist acceptable to the NOBLE community. The key attributes we are looking for are a) a global/universal focus,
b) relatively free from being politically/socially motivated and c) receive A or A+ ratings for their ‘amount received to amount actually given’ ratio, financial opennesss and overall efficiency.

4. To prevent centralisation/monopolisation, external NOBLE merchants who do not wish to be specifically on our network are encouraged to apply on the forums and be recognised/accepted by the community as charity-providing candidates also.

5. The crypto-community is a wary lot and for good reason. All charities chosen are ideally to be internationally recognised as legitimate and independant from NOBLE. All transfers from the Reserves are to be done in an open and transparent manner (both through reports/announcements and with associated wallet addresses), and independently verified by both merchants and charities.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
TemporaryAccount

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:48:10 PM

I'm not trying to dishearten any community motivation, but I would like to ask a question that is often placed before a coin.
Why? Why build services and build a coin as opposed to using one that is already established?
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 02:36:48 AM

Wallet appears to be out of maintenance but, withdrawals don't seem to be working, throws an "Unknown" error. I have updated my support ticket.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 02:38:43 AM

I'm not trying to dishearten any community motivation, but I would like to ask a question that is often placed before a coin.
Why? Why build services and build a coin as opposed to using one that is already established?

If you are referring to Noble, it is "already established" The task is now to increase it's value and usefulness.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
mikeymillie

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:12:00 AM

Cryptsy has restored the NOBL wallet. But generating a deposit address doesn't work!   It returns a "general error" message, no specific info and no deposit address.

Time for a ticket update.
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:27:53 AM

Cryptsy has restored the NOBL wallet. But generating a deposit address doesn't work!   It returns a "general error" message, no specific info and no deposit address.

Time for a ticket update.

I get that too
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:48:18 PM

What is that 370,000,000 NOBL wallet that combined 3 100mil and 1 70mil wallets? Is that actually a person or is that reserve?
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 01:13:25 PM

What is that 370,000,000 NOBL wallet that combined 3 100mil and 1 70mil wallets? Is that actually a person or is that reserve?
have a link to it?
I'd guess one of the exchanges
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:00:14 PM

have a link to it?
I'd guess one of the exchanges

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/address.dws?10402.htm

16.61% of all coins in that one wallet.
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: