Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:56:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to deal with stress?  (Read 38153 times)
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:28:34 AM

How to steal with no stress? Ask Kerpeles about that Smiley

Deal with stress not steal.  Tongue

You can count on Mark K being under tons of stress.
He is also separated from his family:
"Mark! Return/find all the coins and you can have your life back"

i think even though he is not with his family they are living in very good condition now who knows mark is supporting his family with money lets say 500000k$ a month Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:35:38 AM

We have no way to tell.
I wish the Gox thing would end cleanly without so much waiting and unanswered questions.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:37:49 AM

We have no way to tell.
I wish the Gox thing would end cleanly without so much waiting and unanswered questions.

its already end people need to accept the fact that gox is not coming back and they totaly lost their money
sad but that is the truth

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:44:46 AM

We have no way to tell.

its already end people need to accept the fact that gox is not coming back and they totaly lost their money
sad but that is the truth

that is the truth, and...
The court(s) are going to take a long time before the current bankruptcy stage is over.
The police haven't arrested Mark yet; Everything takes too long.

RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280

time

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:45:57 AM

Travel to a third world country, find a destitute individual nobody will miss and murder them in cold blood.

or

Have sex and enjoy the sun or something.

Also Crack.

Horses in midstream.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:52:49 AM

How to steal with no stress? Ask Kerpeles about that Smiley

Deal with stress not steal.  Tongue

You can count on Mark K being under tons of stress.
He is also separated from his family:
"Mark! Return/find all the coins and you can have your life back"

thats the only problem Sad what took they so long to invistigate him?

PRIMEDICE
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:54:17 AM

If you aren't against ti then maybe you should get some medical marijuana it's great to chill with a spliff before dinner it will really make you relaxed and forget your problems.
RobFordWotWot

time

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:57:05 AM

If you aren't against ti then maybe you should get some medical marijuana it's great to chill with a spliff before dinner it will really make you relaxed and forget your problems.

And basic math And all of your memories And your civil responsibilities And all moral compass

Marijuana: not even once.

Horses in midstream.
DubFX

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:58:56 AM

And basic math And all of your memories And your civil responsibilities And all moral compass

I'm sorry i smoke for more than 5 years and it doesn't get me retarded like you describe Wink i can act normally without problems you just gotta know your limits dude it isn't crystal meth it's medical plant.
RobFordWotWot

time

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:00:39 AM

I'm sorry i smoke for more than 5 years and it doesn't get me retarded like you describe Wink i can act normally without problems you just gotta know your limits dude it isn't crystal meth it's medical plant.
"Medical" Yeah. Enjoy your black lungs and schizophrenia.

I bet you're a pot dealer trying to make it sound snazzy to the kids.

Horses in midstream.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:02:46 AM

Notice the guy who never tried pot is also talking about/suggesting murdering someone in post #267.
Peace out dude....

Travel to a third world country, find a destitute individual nobody will miss and murder them in cold blood.

or

DubFX

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:05:50 AM

Notice the guy who never tried pot is also talking about/suggesting murdering someone in post #267.
Peace out dude....

or

Yep i also did check his posts i think that this one is enought for adding him to my ignore list:
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:15:19 AM

Peace out dude....

or

Yep i also did check his posts i think that this one is enought for adding him to my ignore list:

probably a meth user psycho Cheesy
dude is it fun for you when you kill someone?

PRIMEDICE
DubFX

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:57:44 AM

Maybe he has fetish to it and it does make him horny  Roll Eyes
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:10:58 AM

Try meditating and if you can't sleep count from 1000 to 1 or from 1 to 1000 really fast trying not to lose the number till you log out. Wink
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:04:27 AM

Try meditating and if you can't sleep count from 1000 to 1 or from 1 to 1000 really fast trying not to lose the number till you log out. Wink
I agree with your this meditation because its one of best thing for rest and peace of mind counting also some time works if I am sleepless for some time on my bed

blacksails

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:23:49 PM

Maybe he has fetish to it and it does make him horny  Roll Eyes
Fetich for murder? That's just, well, disgusting! Shocked
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:17:37 PM

I agree with your this meditation because its one of best thing for rest and peace of mind counting also some time works if I am sleepless for some time on my bed

indeed meditating on some peacefull place like mountains or in some other part of nature
you can also smoke some weeds before doing this to make you calm but not too much or you might end up thinking that the characters from wrong turn is going to hunt you in the forest Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
imready2rock

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:21:38 PM

indeed meditating on some peacefull place like mountains or in some other part of nature
you can also smoke some weeds before doing this to make you calm but not too much or you might end up thinking that the characters from wrong turn is going to hunt you in the forest Cheesy

Never been a fun of meditating. I just can't enter this state. Thoughts, thoughts everywhere.

jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:24:43 PM

Never been a fun of meditating. I just can't enter this state. Thoughts, thoughts everywhere.

i think we have a same problem dude i tried before but i end up laughing like a retard along with some monk on a mountain Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: