Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:33:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 [1376] 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058423 times)
alexcfr

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:23:55 AM

I'm on DGB not long ago...
I think it will go far... It's a strong one

When BTC stop claiming, DGB big big rebound
bitkapp

Activity: 517
Merit: 500

aka alaniz

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:50:18 PM

DigiBot Version 2.3.0 Update

I am happy to announce my first update for this new version of DigiBot. The following is a list of what I've done:

• Reformatting of command outputs, responsiveness, new /commands format to try to make it easier to understand (more on this in the future)
  • Added /btcaddr and /btctx commands
  • Fixed /supply and /mcap so that these commands now work with all coins on coinmarketcap
  • General code pruning and database efficiency boost

This is a minor update compared to what we have in mind. As you can see this update addresses some points on "formatting and responsiveness" and "other" in the roadmap. The bounty campaign for version 3.0 has not gone as well as anticipated as such I decided to push at least one minor update before re-requesting funds to start the tipbot update. I am reducing the bounty amount to 1,500,000 DGB which means that there is still around 1,300,000 DGB to go! Let's do this!

DigiBot Version 3.0 Update Bounty Campaign

Hey guys, as you know I've been eagerly awaiting the time where I could start developing DigiBot again and that time has come. I am requesting a bounty of 1,500,000 DGB from the community in order to develop version 3.0 of DigiBot which will include the features outlined below. I have also included a brief and rough time scale of how long I think each element will roughly take. I foresee starting to work on this next weekend. The main thing I want to work on is DigiByte tipping and creating the first (afaik) telegram tipping bot for a cryptocurrency! Please check the current amount pledged by clicking on the link to digi explorer below in order to not over-fund.

Features:

• Tipping: Integrate DigiByte into the bot and provide tipping functionality for all Telegram users
  • Formatting and responsiveness: Overhauling the formatting of the command responses as well as creating a more responsive bot, e.g. "No currency found." when a currency isn't listed on the exchanges we support
  • Charts: Make our charts better by adding several indicators such as SMA, EMA and MACD as well as providing the option to change duration and interval
  • Other: Add bitcoin blockchain TX ID and address searches in a similar way to what is already provided for DigiByte, provide supply and market cap data for all coins on coinmarketcap, in-code string reformatting, database efficiency and overall speed. Finally more comprehensive help functions as some users seem to be struggling with the current level of guidance
  • Further development: There are a few other things like adding a command for top DigiByte tweets, further bittrex compatibility and price alerts that will be integrated depending on user demand

Roadmap:

• Week 1: This week will mostly focus on rewriting code for efficiency boosts, completing the "formatting and responsiveness" features laid out above as well as the "other" features. Depending on time constraints the "chart" features will also be completed in this week. These updates will probably be pushed out before the full update as a 2.x.x update so that users can start testing and requesting further changes if necessary.
  • Week 2-3: These week will be the main chunk of work, priority will be given to the tipping functionality and the various roles involved here such as security, user/balance databases, withdrawal functionality etc.
  • Week 4: A week will be reserved for deep testing of the new tipping functionality with a few beta testers (which will be contacted when the time comes). Once the testing is complete the full version 3.0 update will be rolled out for all users

DGB bounty address: DQ34Kp6B9qWGKRAU3UtZ326oMa9mmPh7Mv

BTC donation address: 1FSXGsaZ5TikkeSu7Rq83AwBPbGaqqRthp (note these will not be included as going towards the bounty)

Alaniz

litecoingva

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

in LTC i trust

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:13:05 AM

what is going on with this dgb... it goes to the ground and crash... jared tell something to pump this coin lol

@GODofUSD
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:50:34 PM

Any news coming for DGB soon?

litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:21:14 PM

jared is busy with DAO and ETH lolll
he sold lot of DGB and crash his coin to get more money ahah

@GODofUSD
ghostycc

Activity: 270

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:39:48 PM

Youre obviously not used to this no ?
I'll help you a bit.

Instead of Trollin Joking.
Everytime the Bitcoin goes up, people move back their invest and play with the active volume. If you'd take 1 minute to look on an exchange (hope you did to affirm the price is going down), you could see all altcoins in red while bitcoin is in great green shape.

Went from 460 to 510$ in one day.

No surprise with all alts going down.
The thing iswhen other altcoins have -15% average, DGB hol to -5/-10%. We could say it's tanking really good comparated to some others, even Eth was in a panic sell phase.
60 is good, buy more at this price and you'll be in the best range for short profits.

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:30:47 PM

I'll help you a bit.

Everytime the Bitcoin goes up, people move back their invest and play with the active volume. If you'd take 1 minute to look on an exchange (hope you did to affirm the price is going down), you could see all altcoins in red while bitcoin is in great green shape.

The thing iswhen other altcoins have -15% average, DGB hol to -5/-10%. We could say it's tanking really good comparated to some others, even Eth was in a panic sell phase.
60 is good, buy more at this price and you'll be in the best range for short profits.

Sorry, but even with the last drop of bitcoin, dgb was still going down... i dont even remeber last time dgb had a good pump.
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:30:17 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 08:51:23 PM by litecoingva

I'll help you a bit.

Sorry, but even with the last drop of bitcoin, dgb was still going down... i dont even remeber last time dgb had a good pump.
you are right... traders don't see an interess in this coin probably because there is poor investment by the team... only supposed project when other younger coins still reach the sky with a real technlogy and investment. DGB dont grow... from the beggining, the supposed coin never go up at the price start. only lower and lower to the ground with sometimes few pump to let imagine that something will happen but from years the marketcap dont grow. the reward in games only create an inflation where no buy support. And the team never give feed back in time they tell they will do. the only way to not loose investment is doing a bearish speculation. DREAM SELLERS like in the conference showing a marketcap at 5M$ with a big pump before the dump lolll so invest in this coin it's cheap and even more cheap in the future... so wait before to buy it lolll

@GODofUSD
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:49:54 PM

what is going on with this dgb... it goes to the ground and crash... jared tell something to pump this coin lol

www.winkdex.com

Theres your answer... lots of other coins go down now because bitcoin is $511 up from $450 the other day. People transfer to btc take the profits buy back in and get their alt coins back cheaper. Watch the markets.... its not always just about what the coin is doing or not. I suspect ltc, eth etc are also down.
ghostycc

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:36:44 PM

I'll help you a bit.

you are right... traders don't see an interess in this coin probably because there is poor investment by the team... only supposed project when other younger coins still reach the sky with a real technlogy and investment. DGB dont grow... from the beggining, the supposed coin never go up at the price start. only lower and lower to the ground with sometimes few pump to let imagine that something will happen but from years the marketcap dont grow. the reward in games only create an inflation where no buy support. And the team never give feed back in time they tell they will do. the only way to not loose investment is doing a bearish speculation. DREAM SELLERS like in the conference showing a marketcap at 5M$ with a big pump before the dump lolll so invest in this coin it's cheap and even more cheap in the future... so wait before to buy it lolll

Wow, that was a cleaver answer, made from a real study ^^

FrenchFrog FTW
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:15:29 PM

I'll help you a bit.

March 23rd
Is it just me or are trolls getting stupider! lol

Jared doesn't post a heap of crap news and innuendo to avoid pumps.
For that, I am thankful.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:09:56 AM

I'll help you a bit.

March 23rd

For that, I am thankful.

Hahahaha, the trolls. Uninformed simpletons hoping to make a quick buck.

please keep up the rhetoric.

cryptmebro

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:54:11 AM

I'll help you a bit.

March 23rd

For that, I am thankful.

Hahahaha, the trolls. Uninformed simpletons hoping to make a quick buck.

please keep up the rhetoric.

fucking priceless
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:06:56 PM

Some people are saying BTC will settle at 750 - 1000 before and after the halving. What will the price of digibyte do as it looks like the higher btc goes the lower sat price dgb goes.

bugsywugsy

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:50:07 PM

The 50 startups investors are most excited about at RISE
May 25, 2016 by Eoghan McNeill

RISE is now less than a week away, and our startups have been busy preparing for the conference. So have the RISE investors.
They’ve been requesting to meet with exhibiting startups through our Office Hours scheme. It gives startups and investors the chance to meet for prescheduled 15-minute meetings. Today we’re releasing the 50 startups that have been most requested by RISE investors.
Early-stage startups participating in ALPHA lead the way with 35 in the top 50, with 11 later-stage START and four BETA companies completing the crew.
Here they are.

The floor at RISE 2015
1. DigiByte Holdings
2. Know Your Customer
3. FengVest
4. HXL Group
5. Prenetics
6. TNG Wallet
7. Stock Shop
8. Addweup
9. Ambi Labs
10. Jobable
11. Sherpa
12. ANX INTERNATIONAL
13. Axelspace Corporation
14. BRiN – Your Personal Business Advisor
15. Daatrics
16. MammothDB
17. MoVertical farm
18. Precis
19. SimGo
20. Target Wealth
21. 5miles
22. BaoDi Technologies
23. Bitholla
24. Chill.ai
25. Konsula
26. LoanAdda
27. LoanStar Technologies
28. Spade Techs
29. Terrabees
30.Vavo Music
31. Chargebee
32. Delivery Republic
33. Emerge
34. GemVCare
35. Hausie
36. Health2Sync
37. Orvito Technologies India
38. The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz
39. TruKKer Technologies
40. Uitox Corporation
41. UnCloset
42. WOOFR
43. iSTYLEUP
44. Aegea Technology
45. Algolia
46. BookAd
47. BoxGreen
48.Bricksave
49.CloudCoffer
50. Coinvenience
Make the connections that matter most on the RISE app.

https://riseconf.com/news/50-startups-investors-most-excited-about-rise

What is this RISE conference, where is it held? I don't recognize a lot of those startups, what kinds of services/products do they all offer - is DGB the only crypto company there?

ghostycc

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:30:06 PM

https://riseconf.com/news/50-startups-investors-most-excited-about-rise

What is this RISE conference, where is it held? I don't recognize a lot of those startups, what kinds of services/products do they all offer - is DGB the only crypto company there?

You will find everything you need there : https://riseconf.com/

FrenchFrog FTW
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:40:07 PM

is there a way to see the node list of dgb?
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:53:40 PM

Some people are saying BTC will settle at 750 - 1000 before and after the halving. What will the price of digibyte do as it looks like the higher btc goes the lower sat price dgb goes.
the price will go down. btc is now at 539$ and tomorrow at 600 maybe... but in the next week btc will probably go to 1000$

@GODofUSD
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:45:21 PM

Jared, any news?

You told us about news, you told about newsletter, you told told told and any REAL fact?

I tell you one thing: in business world, if you have nothing to say, it's better to be silent.

So, next time you'll write, write about facts so we don't waste our time with your pissing us.

Fassa.
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:00:34 PM

Jared, any news?

You told us about news, you told about newsletter, you told told told and any REAL fact?

I tell you one thing: in business world, if you have nothing to say, it's better to be silent.

So, next time you'll write, write about facts so we don't waste our time with your pissing us.

Fassa.
i think he told just to pump a little bit more his coin before to sell it for investment... but with the bitcoin rise i think DGB will ever go to the ground.

@GODofUSD
Pages: « 1 ... 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 [1376] 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: