Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%)  (Read 264858 times)
gotmilk_

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:21:28 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 12:48:40 AM by gotmilk_

Can somebody tell me how is with $ deposits via international wire from europe? How long does it take, etc? Looking to make 15k deposit... Please tell! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitguy101

Activity: 294

Top rated eBay seller. cflow01/thecryptostore2013

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:49:54 AM

No kidding, I tried to withdraw btc already and it says money hold. Although the "time of the hold" is decreasing (it started at around 40000 minutes), I got a message from the support team stating that the bank is asking for documents in order to release the hold.

I was under the impression that they only require id verification if you have loaded your account by wire transfer. If you have deposited Bitcoin and want to withdraw again you can without providing id.

Well, that is what their terms & conditions state:

Identity verification

Required in case you choose to load your account by wire transfer.To comply with AML/CTF recommendations, we require our clients to verify identity by providing scanned copy of ID and scanned copy of utility bill or a bank statement which should not be older then 6 month. Copy should be in good resolution and colored.
Please note the funds will be on hold untill the identity is verified.

I can confirm that withdrawals are o.k. without i.d. when only dealing with crypto-currency.

It is my first using the website in general but this seems more accurate if others are getting btc withdrawals to work. I did fund my account through wire transfer and attempted to withdraw and got a money hold.

If you are trying to do the same method as me capoeira, then most likely you will get similar requirements (ID proof for releasing money hold)

OMG so frustrated with them! Is there a problem with their site or is their support just swamped?

Having same issue. Wired money in last week on Tuesday, credited Friday, pretty quick, happy. Made a bunch of trades, Tried to draw some coins Sunday, and money hold. Have sent many requests and got the same "24hr, please wait". Since then, on Tuesday, I did get cc'd on an email from their wire dept asking them to release hold. Last response was middle of last night asking for ID and utility bill. I sent them thru reply to email and uploaded to a new ticket, and still nothing.
I am sure everyone, like myself are hitting them with multiple requests every day.
Fact is, already had sent in the Id docs with the first wire a couple weeks prior and they cleared the money hold in 12 hrs.
Does anyone know if they put this "hold" on withdrawal every time you do a wire in? They are quick to credit the money in so you can spend it, problem is drawing out even coins then. If so, will have to withdraw the bal low each time prior to additional wires.

Do you guys have any other suggestions to get their attention? I have to get some Ltc drawn out of there as I have sold some and committed to send them and still can't get them out.

Lastly, does anyone have any ltc they want to sell? I really could use about 100-200 of them until this get's sorted out.

Thanks

Update: got the coveted "UNHOLD" msg this morning, yeah! I guess keep being persistent with them. Hope everyone else gets squared away soon.

This is great news. Did you receive an email saying this or on your account?

They just responded to me asking for my bank statement... which I have already uploaded about 5 times so far. I just did it again... will update what happens.

I got an email from support -NA-. Expected it to ask for ID, but one simple word "Unhold". Hang in there. I submitted about 2-3 tickets a day and went thru my emails and pasted all the ticket #s to a word doc and with each ticket submitted pasted all the ticket numbers on the current submission. I titled it "release money hold please, 10th attempt, ID and utility attached" I them explained briefly "this is my 10th attempt in 6 days and please release immediately, submitted ticket numbers attached" Each time I attached the ID and docs, since I figure a different person gets each one.
l.j2300

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 01:25:24 AM

No kidding, I tried to withdraw btc already and it says money hold. Although the "time of the hold" is decreasing (it started at around 40000 minutes), I got a message from the support team stating that the bank is asking for documents in order to release the hold.

I was under the impression that they only require id verification if you have loaded your account by wire transfer. If you have deposited Bitcoin and want to withdraw again you can without providing id.

Identity verification

Required in case you choose to load your account by wire transfer.To comply with AML/CTF recommendations, we require our clients to verify identity by providing scanned copy of ID and scanned copy of utility bill or a bank statement which should not be older then 6 month. Copy should be in good resolution and colored.

I can confirm that withdrawals are o.k. without i.d. when only dealing with crypto-currency.

It is my first using the website in general but this seems more accurate if others are getting btc withdrawals to work. I did fund my account through wire transfer and attempted to withdraw and got a money hold.

If you are trying to do the same method as me capoeira, then most likely you will get similar requirements (ID proof for releasing money hold)

OMG so frustrated with them! Is there a problem with their site or is their support just swamped?

Having same issue. Wired money in last week on Tuesday, credited Friday, pretty quick, happy. Made a bunch of trades, Tried to draw some coins Sunday, and money hold. Have sent many requests and got the same "24hr, please wait". Since then, on Tuesday, I did get cc'd on an email from their wire dept asking them to release hold. Last response was middle of last night asking for ID and utility bill. I sent them thru reply to email and uploaded to a new ticket, and still nothing.
I am sure everyone, like myself are hitting them with multiple requests every day.
Fact is, already had sent in the Id docs with the first wire a couple weeks prior and they cleared the money hold in 12 hrs.
Does anyone know if they put this "hold" on withdrawal every time you do a wire in? They are quick to credit the money in so you can spend it, problem is drawing out even coins then. If so, will have to withdraw the bal low each time prior to additional wires.

Do you guys have any other suggestions to get their attention? I have to get some Ltc drawn out of there as I have sold some and committed to send them and still can't get them out.

Lastly, does anyone have any ltc they want to sell? I really could use about 100-200 of them until this get's sorted out.

Thanks

Update: got the coveted "UNHOLD" msg this morning, yeah! I guess keep being persistent with them. Hope everyone else gets squared away soon.

They just responded to me asking for my bank statement... which I have already uploaded about 5 times so far. I just did it again... will update what happens.

I got an email from support -NA-. Expected it to ask for ID, but one simple word "Unhold". Hang in there. I submitted about 2-3 tickets a day and went thru my emails and pasted all the ticket #s to a word doc and with each ticket submitted pasted all the ticket numbers on the current submission. I titled it "release money hold please, 10th attempt, ID and utility attached" I them explained briefly "this is my 10th attempt in 6 days and please release immediately, submitted ticket numbers attached" Each time I attached the ID and docs, since I figure a different person gets each one.

Identity verification

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I basically tried what you did but I make a ticket every 2-3 days along with skype messages. I always receive one word answers. My most recent response I received (yesterday) was asking me to upload a bank wire document. I have already done this multiple times but I did it again. I may try your approach if I dont get it fixed the next few days..
stellan0r

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Medical Translations for Bitcoins

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:55:14 PM

are you under DDOS? or is there any kind of maintenance going on?

Allgemeine Gesundheitsberatung gegen Bitcoin-Zahlung. Bei Fragen einfach eine PM schicken!
If you want to send a thank you: BTC "1PZJvKvarRviQRQWejpvXW2j4e1xbT8MZb"
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:25:21 AM

Or have they finally done a runner  Shocked
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:32:24 AM

Typcial error for DDOS attack.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:33:16 AM

where do they anounce if not here? 30min down allready

int3ractivodular

Activity: 280

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:38:14 AM

where do they anounce if not here? 30min down allready

Yeah this is pretty ludicrous. Where are the admins? Someone needs to tell us what the fuck is going on...
l.j2300

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:42:07 AM

Still down here.
stellan0r

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Medical Translations for Bitcoins

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:49:16 AM

back up

Allgemeine Gesundheitsberatung gegen Bitcoin-Zahlung. Bei Fragen einfach eine PM schicken!
If you want to send a thank you: BTC "1PZJvKvarRviQRQWejpvXW2j4e1xbT8MZb"
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 12:54:23 AM

works

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
l.j2300

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 01:05:25 AM

Works again.
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 01:51:38 AM

Reduced commissions to withdraw funds at  ePayments USD – 1%

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 01:51:51 AM

Reduced commissions to withdraw funds at  http://Payza.com  USD – 0%

int3ractivodular

Activity: 280

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:24:57 AM

Ridiculous, now BTC deposits don't work. Perfect fucking timing, of course. Right as the price is going wild, thanks a lot for ANOTHER missed opportunity, BTC-e.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:32:37 AM

prices are going crazy on btc-e compared to the other exchanges which are relative stable. I am also waiting for my confirmations which are taking forever  Undecided
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 04:40:29 AM

Ridiculous, now BTC deposits don't work. Perfect fucking timing, of course. Right as the price is going wild, thanks a lot for ANOTHER missed opportunity, BTC-e.

fixed

l.j2300

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:25:53 AM

fixed

Can you please check on my support ticket... there is a money hold on my account and I uploaded all the required documents many times.
btc-e.com (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 02:53:14 PM

fixed

Can you please check on my support ticket... there is a money hold on my account and I uploaded all the required documents many times.

ticket?

l.j2300

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:21:21 PM

fixed

ticket?

My ticket id is AVP-528-15814
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: