Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not buy Ethereum  (Read 43599 times)
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:38:01 AM

Ethereum in my personal opinion is still undervalue and there is little risk in buying at the current price of 165 USD. We saw the price of Eth was over 1000 USD in bull run of 2017. If I have few extra bucks I will secure them by investing in Eth.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:43:06 AM

I have bought a few Etherium when the price was at 90 $ and I am going to hold them to the new ATH I am expecting in next year, if Etherium will touch again 100-120 $ I will gladly buy more.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:56:05 PM

This is one of the best ideas on the falling market. ETH is the most perspective altcoins and for sure the most used one. At least a half of all altcoins is based on its blockchain and literally everybody has some ETH tokens in their portfolio.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:41:48 AM

I am a newcomer in the world of cryptocurrency. So I do not know much about the ways cryptocurrency works. Ever since I entered the crypto market, I heard about bitcoin and ethereum. So these coins have made deep impressions in my mind. It may not be only the reason for me to appreciate ethereum. Ethereum has a solid team and technology. Almost all coins in the market is still dependent on its blockchain. So it is also important in terms of investment.

mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:44:25 AM

I have always supported ethereum. Because I consider it one of the most promising and strong coins among the Altcoins. Ethereum is always profitable and I am confident in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:50:48 AM

Now I will name just three reasons why you should not buy Ethereum. Of course, you can call an almost infinite number of reasons why you should not buy airwaves, but we are not chasing after quantity, but quality. I believe that these three reasons are enough to not even think about investing in the air.

1. The ether has infinite emission.
Even if there were no other reasons, I would still not have bought Ethereum because of the endless issue. Gold will cease to be gold, if it is endlessly "printed." Did you know about this?

2. Ethereum regularly hosts hurricanes to return, for example, stolen funds and this greatly undermines the decentralization of the coin. In this way,
large investors may be wary of investing in the air because of fear of losing money.

3. The hurdles are conducted only for very large investors, for example, because of the DAO fund. If you steal even one million dollars, you probably will not get anything back. There is discrimination.

What do you think?
I know about the DAO problem, but it wasn´t problem of Ethereum code, but problem of DAO´s code.
So it is something like some bank creates an app on Android and someone will steal money from this app, should Google as Android creator pay robbed people?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:52:49 AM

Ethereum will be moving to proof of stake (PoS), so its emissions will be capped. This will also make it more energy-efficient than competitors using ASICs. In some ways it's more centralized than bitcoin, but in some ways bitcoin has its own form of centralization (such as mining concentration) - centralization can only come in degrees; it's not absolute. There are also a lot of major companies that are partnering with Ethereum and planning to build on top of the protocol, particularly after the plasma and raiden upgrades. You don't have to buy Ethereum, and it will certainly have fierce competition, but the project is clearly not going anywhere. It will be among those that will survive to 2025.
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:55:53 AM

I believe that everyone has their own opinion on this. Because everything would decide for yourself to try. After you try, you will understand whether you should continue to work or not.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 12:49:46 PM

ETH is a very strong cryptocurrency and probably it is the only cryptocurrency that can survive a very long period of time. It will not be able to become outdated because it is constantly being upgraded and refined. I think you're wrong. ETh is a good investment in future profits.

B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:55:49 PM

By looking at the development of coin prices on the market today it can indeed affect many people not to buy ethereum now because seeing coins in the market is getting better makes them switch a lot as we look at 2018 that shows ethereum signs will be replaced with coins better.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:58:01 PM

I'm not buying any ethereum because there is no news and update about it. I usually like to bought coins in big value whenever there is a rumour on the upcoming news.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:09:11 PM

There are really a lot of opinions, but in spite of everything that exists today, I would probably not conclude that eth is a project in which you don’t need to invest. I think this is not such a thing. ETH is a good project.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:16:47 PM

There are really a lot of opinions, but in spite of everything that exists today, I would probably not conclude that eth is a project in which you don’t need to invest. I think this is not such a thing. ETH is a good project.
Ethereum must be present in the crypto portfolio of any investor. This coin is equivalent to bitcoin for me. And of course we should not forget about the various new and young projects. Such as the project Sound Money Coin. I think he was quite promising. I believe that the crypto market has a great future.
Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:42:22 PM

Ethereum must be present in the crypto portfolio of any investor. This coin is equivalent to bitcoin for me. And of course we should not forget about the various new and young projects. Such as the project Sound Money Coin. I think he was quite promising. I believe that the crypto market has a great future.
ethereum is the only coin that can stand behind the bitcoin and that can be a reason why ethereum is worth to buy. I never heard about that(sound money cash) and when it lacks popularity and then it must not have a lot of supporters.
that name looks so strange for me personally. 
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:27:12 PM

ethereum is the only coin that can stand behind the bitcoin and that can be a reason why ethereum is worth to buy. I never heard about that(sound money cash) and when it lacks popularity and then it must not have a lot of supporters.
that name looks so strange for me personally. 
Granted, Ethereum is very strong in liquidity and is as widely distributed as Bitcoin. I think that the price is good for Ethereum for investing right now.

Dinmazsae

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:29:20 PM

Ethereum is a new technology, but even though it looks very safe and solid, there is always the possibility of failure. Never buy Ethereum with all your assets. Ethereum is more stable (Ether values ​​can go up and down in a short time or place) than other currencies, and even though Ether values ​​are more stable,
Ethereum value is determined by a number of people or businesses that accept Ethereum. If Ethereum develops, this will be very good for Ethereum, but if fewer people use Ethereum, then this will have a negative impact on the price and use of Ethereum itself.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:34:34 PM

At present the price of ethereum is quite high even though it has experienced a decline from the developer, which happens, of course, the increase is very large, this we can see from the market price chart
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:40:38 PM

I believe that the author is wrong with his statement about the abstraction from ETH. ETH today is the most promising currency that is experiencing a smooth rise.
Newmusa

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:06:19 PM

The reason am not buying ETH is because the price has not been stable since  last year and whenever the price rise, it diminish within few days. ETH is good for those that are doing everyday trading.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 06:06:47 PM

I also support ethereum. Because I consider it one of the strongest coins. Which can compete with any altcoin. As its platform and idea.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: