Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:17:30 AM

Got my 25utc from nitro2 promo

Thank you!

me too, cool beans, thanks Smiley

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wirly

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:24:49 AM

Got my 25utc from nitro2 promo

Thank you!

me too, cool beans, thanks Smiley
x3, thanks.
ultrasmart

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:27:34 AM

I pitched the following idea to Bumface earlier this month and he liked the idea but thought it might be too expensive. Now that Dodgecoin has announced their NASCAR sponsorship I think it might be worth posting to the community. The Indy 500 is coming up and teams are always looking for sponsors up until race day, but the race circuit continues just like NASCAR. Either way..there are other routes might go besides race cars.

-----------------------------------

Now that Ultracoin is moving along and climbing the charts because of the great community behind it I started thinking about additional promotions we could do outside the traditional giveaways on the forums or social media. I was wondering how we could tie Ultracoin to the essence of extreme speed, and see if we can’t market UTC in a way that it basically owns that space or concept when it comes to cryptos. We can certainly talk it up all day long, but in the end we need some heavier PR to break thru the mainstream and rebrand Ultracoin as the Red Bull or XGames of coins….Which got me thinking.

How better to identify UTC as lightning fast than to associate it high profile people and events that are lightning fast?. To get right to the point, what if we established a group thru the community to sponsor an Olympic Athlete (s)...say a well-known track and field athlete or a sprinter?. What about sponsoring some crazy x-Games athlete or a whole team of them. The fact is, we could get more respect and more press by sponsoring a financially struggling 2016 Olympic hopeful than giving away UTC on Facebook and begging news sites to come write about UTC. If we played our cards right it could go along way in equating UTC the notion of speed and with doing good things.

This is a very rough overview of the idea, but as far as I know, no other crypto is using this kind of ongoing sponsorship. Even if the athlete didn’t perform well in the end the PR we could get on the front-end of a campaign like this would be worth every penny.

I’m from Indianapolis In, Home of the Indianapolis 500 and the NASCAR Brickyard 400, just think how insane it would be to see an Indycar racing around the track with a big U on the side of it? Indycar teams are always looking for sponsors ….always.

This is really the tip of the iceberg of what we could do in that regard. We could sponsor anything from skate and snowboarders, to those nutty guys that fly down the sides of mountains in their little wingsuits.

I’d be interested to know what you think about this idea, we could get ahead of the curve on this kind of approach.

Yes, marketing attempts of such scale would do wonders. So things like this is OK.
But it's all about the money at the end. How much would we need? $5000? $50000?

Ok I can't take this anymore.  We got people talking about real life on here, and then others talking about Nascar sponsorships....  Just to key you in, I happen to know a little bit about this.  A full car sponsorship, the kind you see from your tv screen are half a million per race.  The smaller ones about the size of an apple, are generally season long sponsors that pay 100-500k for the who season.  Where in the F are we getting this money?  Bumface? haha

I'm slowly losing faith in this great coin and starting to worry that the good idea fairies with no business experience are going to ruin its potential.  Then again, I don't think Bumface actually ever blessed off on this whole committee/democracy/board of the UTC organization for the unorganized  ...thank God.

On second thought, maybe we could afford to sponsor a Special Olympics athlete.  At least its philanthropic.   Grin

"Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts," (Merriam-Webster).
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:37:48 AM

please all remember to tweet a few times a day or week or when you have time about #ultracoin.

Only myself and 4 others in the world have mentioned #ultracoin in the last 2 days :-(

Im targeting @moolah_io at the moment to try and accept Ultracoin as a way of payment. They accept many other popular cryptos and we need to keep up with them and find more sites that accept crypto to accept Ultracoin! :-)

I guess 1 of the 4 others is me. Wink

Keep up the great work! Grin

Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:40:28 AM

please all remember to tweet a few times a day or week or when you have time about #ultracoin.

Only myself and 4 others in the world have mentioned #ultracoin in the last 2 days :-(

Im targeting @moolah_io at the moment to try and accept Ultracoin as a way of payment. They accept many other popular cryptos and we need to keep up with them and find more sites that accept crypto to accept Ultracoin! :-)

I would if I used twitter and had followers, but my account has 0 followers aside from the few UTC / Exchanges that already accept UTC that I follow, so me doing it doesn't have much point  Undecided

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:49:23 AM

I would if I used twitter and had followers, but my account has 0 followers aside from the few UTC / Exchanges that already accept UTC that I follow, so me doing it doesn't have much point  Undecided

we all started with zero followers. You dont get followers by doing nothing
MinerSVK

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:50:32 AM

Any ideas for this trouble ?

Sapphire 280x Vapor-x (Elpida Memory) 3GB, undervolted to 1.087, hashrate only avg. 70 khash/s

My system configuration:
Win 8.1 64bit Pro
AsRock H81 Pro BTC
4 GB Ram
2x MSI 270 Gaming 2gb (undervolted to 1.100 = avg. 87 khash/s)
1x Sapphire 280x Vapor-X

My config

Code:

"scrypt-jane" : true,
"sj-nfmin" : "4",
"sj-nfmax" : "30",
"sj-time" : "1388361600",
"api-listen" : true,
"auto-fan" : true,
"failover-only" : true,
"gpu-fan" : "30-85",
"gpu-threads" : "1,1,2",
"intensity" : "16,16,12",
"gpu-engine" : "1000,1000,1050",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250,1250,1500",
"gpu-powertune" : "0,0,20",
"kernel" : "scrypt-jane",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"temp-cutoff" : "84",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"temp-target" : "72",
"worksize" : "256,256,256",
"thread-concurrency" : "22336,22336,16384",
"lookup-gap": "2,2,2",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",

0 = 270, 1 = 270, 2 = 280x

I tried change TC, lookup-gap,gpu-threads, nothing helped.

If i add + 4GB ram, will be Ok ? Can anybody confirmed that solution work... I tried change virtual memory to 16384 = same hashrate.

If i change intensity up +13, hashrate changed to 135-140 but with many HW errors.

I didnt find working configuration with combination:

gpu-thread 1 + intensity 16 + thread concurrency 24000 (+/-)

IMHO will be ok, but i didnt find optimal TC...

Thanks for any ideas. Sry for a terrible english
utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:53:20 AM

I pitched the following idea to Bumface earlier this month and he liked the idea but thought it might be too expensive. Now that Dodgecoin has announced their NASCAR sponsorship I think it might be worth posting to the community. The Indy 500 is coming up and teams are always looking for sponsors up until race day, but the race circuit continues just like NASCAR. Either way..there are other routes might go besides race cars.

Now that Ultracoin is moving along and climbing the charts because of the great community behind it I started thinking about additional promotions we could do outside the traditional giveaways on the forums or social media. I was wondering how we could tie Ultracoin to the essence of extreme speed, and see if we can’t market UTC in a way that it basically owns that space or concept when it comes to cryptos. We can certainly talk it up all day long, but in the end we need some heavier PR to break thru the mainstream and rebrand Ultracoin as the Red Bull or XGames of coins….Which got me thinking.

How better to identify UTC as lightning fast than to associate it high profile people and events that are lightning fast?. To get right to the point, what if we established a group thru the community to sponsor an Olympic Athlete (s)...say a well-known track and field athlete or a sprinter?. What about sponsoring some crazy x-Games athlete or a whole team of them. The fact is, we could get more respect and more press by sponsoring a financially struggling 2016 Olympic hopeful than giving away UTC on Facebook and begging news sites to come write about UTC. If we played our cards right it could go along way in equating UTC the notion of speed and with doing good things.

This is a very rough overview of the idea, but as far as I know, no other crypto is using this kind of ongoing sponsorship. Even if the athlete didn’t perform well in the end the PR we could get on the front-end of a campaign like this would be worth every penny.

I’m from Indianapolis In, Home of the Indianapolis 500 and the NASCAR Brickyard 400, just think how insane it would be to see an Indycar racing around the track with a big U on the side of it? Indycar teams are always looking for sponsors ….always.

This is really the tip of the iceberg of what we could do in that regard. We could sponsor anything from skate and snowboarders, to those nutty guys that fly down the sides of mountains in their little wingsuits.

I’d be interested to know what you think about this idea, we could get ahead of the curve on this kind of approach.

Yes, marketing attempts of such scale would do wonders. So things like this is OK.

Ok I can't take this anymore.  We got people talking about real life on here, and then others talking about Nascar sponsorships....  Just to key you in, I happen to know a little bit about this.  A full car sponsorship, the kind you see from your tv screen are half a million per race.  The smaller ones about the size of an apple, are generally season long sponsors that pay 100-500k for the who season.  Where in the F are we getting this money?  Bumface? haha

I'm slowly losing faith in this great coin and starting to worry that the good idea fairies with no business experience are going to ruin its potential.  Then again, I don't think Bumface actually ever blessed off on this whole committee/democracy/board of the UTC organization for the unorganized  ...thank God.

On second thought, maybe we could afford to sponsor a Special Olympics athlete.  At least its philanthropic.   Grin
Bumface is too stingy: he always say :too expensive,too much money,.... As the owner  of premined coins and dev of this coin it is too stinggy.I'm slowly losing faith in this great coin

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
mizultra

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:55:17 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

On second thought, maybe we could afford to sponsor a Special Olympics athlete.  At least its philanthropic.   Grin
[/quote]

First of all, I wouldn't even begin to suggest that UTC could sponsor an entire team or car at this level, but you don't need to, You can sponsor a driver-team for 5k-10K or maybe even less if they are desperate for money witch most of the smaller teams are. They aren't going to Stick a giant UTC logo on the side of the car for the race at that level, but that's not the point of this. The goal of sponsorship is press for UTC and trying to make the connection between the velocity of the car or extreme sport and the coin. maybe it's our of reach for F1 cars and even NASCAR to some degree, but it's certainly doable for indycar teams.

As for athletes, there are plentily of lesser-know athletes that spend a considerable amount of energy looking for money to support their training. I'm sure there are Red-Bull-like teams that would love to get any kind of money they can to fund their next mountain drop....but the same rules apply, get press and raise awareness of UTC as the superfast coin it is.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website  |   http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:55:59 AM

Sapphire 280x Vapor-x (Elpida Memory) 3GB, undervolted to 1.087, hashrate only avg. 70 khash/s

<snip>

If i add + 4GB ram, will be Ok ? Can anybody confirmed that solution work... I tried change virtual memory to 16384 = same hashrate.
If i change intensity up +13, hashrate changed to 135-140 but with many HW errors.

Virtual memory is enough and you have plenty now. My 4GB machine only has 8192 set for VM.

This is what I use to get 135KH/s on my 4 x 280x rig. (PC has 4GB RAM + 8192 Virtual memory running Windows 7 x64, Catalyst 13.1)

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

del *.bin

C:\mining\cgminer-sj\cgminer.exe --scrypt-jane -o <pool> -u <user.worker> -p <password> -I 12 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 16384 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-engine 1025 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-vddc 1.055 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-fan 80 --temp-cutoff 85 --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --no-submit-stale

You may need to use higher voltage than mine depending on the quality of the card.
I can run mine at 1200mhz if I use 1.100 volts. But I only get 145KH/s for it.

utcminer

Activity: 238

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:05:42 AM

My system configuration:
Win 8.1 64bit Pro
AsRock H81 Pro BTC
4 GB Ram
2x MSI 270 Gaming 2gb (undervolted to 1.100 = avg. 87 khash/s)
1x Sapphire 280x Vapor-X

My config

Code:

"scrypt-jane" : true,
"sj-nfmin" : "4",
"sj-nfmax" : "30",
"sj-time" : "1388361600",
"api-listen" : true,
"auto-fan" : true,
"failover-only" : true,
"gpu-fan" : "30-85",
"gpu-threads" : "1,1,2",
"intensity" : "16,16,12",
"gpu-engine" : "1000,1000,1050",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250,1250,1500",
"gpu-powertune" : "0,0,20",
"kernel" : "scrypt-jane",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"temp-cutoff" : "84",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"temp-target" : "72",
"worksize" : "256,256,256",
"thread-concurrency" : "22336,22336,16384",
"lookup-gap": "2,2,2",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",

0 = 270, 1 = 270, 2 = 280x

Stop talking about the parameters for the price of utc is below 0.00015 .

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
MinerSVK

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:11:10 AM

You may need to use higher voltage than mine depending on the quality of the card.
I can run mine at 1200mhz if I use 1.100 volts. But I only get 145KH/s for it.

This Card have terrible ASIC quality = 58,7 % :/

Low ASIC quality = i must use higher volts ?

Morning I will try use default volts with default BIOS + with your configuration
sakr

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:16:38 AM

Major dumps at ct  Shocked
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:50:53 AM

good ideas about promotion - I like the idea of tying the speed of ultracoin with someone in a speed sport, etc. But the proverbial question remains - who is going to pursue this? We all put out our ideas, but we need to follow through.

how much a sponsorship would cost isn't even an issue until we talk to people. let's find out what someone might charge, then look into raising the funds.

who is going to step up and take this on?
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:51:51 AM

Price crasssssh
conf

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:54:30 AM

wow 0.00013 ? what is happen?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:21:39 AM

wow 0.00013 ? what is happen?

Dumpers trying to buy back cheaper, people not on trollbox of CT see dump and panic sell to initial dumpers

xwebnetwork

Activity: 684
Merit: 500

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:31:52 AM

And keep on trudging forward. Only with perseverance and confidence in what we are working with shall we prevail.

WEBSITE UPDATES:

Live news feed - Just about finished. All styled and ready to inject into the HTML: http://www.ultracoin.net/feed/demo.php
Bounties Page - Finished, pending final review
Slogan - "Welcome to the Future" does nothing to promote the coin's strengths. Contemplating "ASIC Resistant :: 30 Second Global Transactions :: Commerce Friendly" or something to that extent
Live ChatBox - Still running in to styling conflicts. If anybody wants to have a peak with me, shoot me a PM
UTC vs Traditional Banking - A comprehensive breakdown of UTC versus a JP Morgan initiative

Edit: Or maybe just "30 Second Global Transactions, Boom Roasted" Tongue

Validity.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Validity SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
daniel32768

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:01:35 AM

Why not 10 UTC block reward every 10 sec ? even faster !!! so 30 UTC / 30 sec instead of 50.
Or better yet, if tehnically possible, 1 UTC every 1 SEC (i think ping/latency will come into play)

regnevacs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:33:48 AM

there is no activity on the trading that's why they not seeing this coin as a good coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: