Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:28:44 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/939v64ww53bj7on/UltraCoin-Qt-1.0.3.0-Mac.zip

bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:33:17 PM

We have listened to the community and this time we offer a .zip file instead of a .rar

http://xwebhosting.org/utc/ultracoin.1.0.3.0-release.zip

or

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7xm1ny6vc9d0ahb/ultracoin.1.0.3.0-release.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/939v64ww53bj7on/UltraCoin-Qt-1.0.3.0-Mac.zip

http://www.filedropper.com/ultracoin1030-release
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/96842336/file.html
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/1VQSY5GOo/

1: make a backup of your wallet.dat file, this file can be found in the appdata folder (windows users type %appdata% in the search box at the start button).

2: delete everything in the appdata/ultracoin folder BUT NOT THE WALLET.DAT

3: download this file XXX and drag the .exe into your wallet folder (not into the appdata/ultracoin folder)

4:click the ultracoin-qt.exe file and it will re download the entire blockchain.

Finished.

Decreased load times by 90%.
Rolled over to ybcoin fork.
Added new databse on intial start of new client.
Added Polish Language pack.
Added POS Start and POW block end heights.
Updated Checkpoints and stake modifiers
New splash.
Logo on wallet added.
Add stake mining checkbox.
RPC call listlatesttx to list latest tx.
Print more stake info while stake reward exceeded.
added support for pool mining in wallet

https://github.com/dx11/ultracoin-2

barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:10:13 PM

Hi Guys
I have tried to mine UTC for over a month, I use Yacminer and have read through this thread for settings but no matter what I do shares  do not get accepted.
 gpu's are 7850's with 8 gig memory, running windows 7  64bit

Note I can mine every other coin without issues. Undecided
Try cgminer 3.7.3 Kalroth from this site: https://sites.google.com/site/rmdavidson/ Direct download: https://sites.google.com/site/rmdavidson/cgminer-3.7.3-kalroth-sj0.03.zip?attredirects=0
[/quote]

What is heshreyta you get? On Yacminer I get on my 280h 59kN / s with each karty.pri GPU1100 Mem 1500

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 07:15:18 PM

What are you guys averaging as far as UTC per day? With my current setup I'm mining about 20 a day with 3 x Sapphire r9 280x's. Each card is running at 17Kh/s with 0 hardware errors. Somethings telling me that doesn't sound right?
I get cards Asus 280h 59kH/ s GPU1100 and Mem 1500
When GPU 1200 Mem 1500 get on 65kH / s with each card. (4x280x)

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 09:29:52 PM

If a lot of you guys are curious about the future market for cryptocurrency and what the future may look like for Ultracoin, you should check out this discussion from Ultracointalk. We basically discussed what market forces would decide the future for crypto and what the price fluctuation for Ultracoin may be, if this sounds like something you're interested in please join the discussion: http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?topic=32.0

KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:34:45 PM

Ultracoin Featured in BitcoinVox Magazine

I am pleased to announce that Ultracoin has been featured in BitcoinVox, an online magazine about cryptocurrency.

You can find this article at http://bitcoinvox.com/article/639/ultracoin-ambitious-plans

Now I'm counting on the community to take this and spread the word about Ultracoin! Thanks so much for everything! DCGirl

*please note that there are some minor errors in the article that we have asked to be corrected.

Well done DCGirl another great article and effort. I have shared on Facebook, Twitter and Reddit; I hope everyone else does the same

KC
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:40:44 PM

Ultracoin Sponsoring Elsa Hammond in the Great Pacific Race 2014

I am pleased to announce that Ultracoin will be joining with BitcoinWoman Magazine to sponsor Elsa Hammond in her attempt to row 2400 miles from California to Hawaii this summer, in the Great Pacific Race 2014. A press release and other coverage will be released today and tomorrow. I will post the entire press release below, but first I want to call on the entire community to support this effort. This is very near and dear to me, this woman is incredibly inspiring. As one of the few women in crypto, I am thrilled to provide "woman to woman" support for her, all backed by the awesome UTC community.

I am calling on all of you to do what you can to donate to this cause. Details of how to donate will be provided as soon as we set up her wallet (it will probably be on her website).

Thanks so much for everything! DCGirl

Text of Press Release:

BitcoinWoman Magazine Joins with Ultracoin to Sponsor Elsa Hammond’s Great Pacific Race 2014

May 12, 2014 – BitcoinWoman Magazine and Ultracoin have announced that they are partnering to sponsor Elsa Hammond in the Great Pacific Race 2014.

On June 7, 2014, Elsa Hammond will be competing in a 2400 mile canoe race across the Pacific Ocean, from California to Hawaii. The Great Pacific Race is the first rowing race on the Pacific, with teams of 1, 2 and 4 rowers competing against each other on the world’s largest ocean. Ms. Hammond will be traveling solo in a boat carrying no sails or engines, moved only by her muscles pulling the oars, in a journey expected to take up to three months.

Ms. Hammond has dedicated her race to two causes - the Plastic Oceans Foundation, a charity that works to raise awareness of plastic pollution in our oceans; and the GREAT Initiative, an inspirational and growing gender equality charity.

Ultracoin, a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, will be sponsoring Elsa in her journey with donations and publicity. “Team UTC and our community are thrilled to be able to support Ms. Hammond in her attempt to complete this amazing voyage and we are amazed by her drive and perseverance. Our community will also donate a substantial amount of UTC after completion to show our support in this incredible endeavor” said the founder of Ultracoin in a statement about the sponsorship.

DCGirl, lead application developer for Ultracoin and a writer for BitcoinWoman Magazine adds “We were awestruck when we read of Elsa Hammond’s race. She is taking something that most of us would find impossible and providing inspiration to women everywhere. I join with my team and the entire Ultracoin community in supporting Elsa in her quest.”

An Ultracoin wallet will be placed on Elsa Hammond’s website at http://elsahammond.com. The Ultracoin team and BitcoinWoman Magazine encourage everyone to read Elsa’s story on her website and help her in this incredible journey.
jakoblight

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:41:58 PM

Hi everyone! I have put together a banner pack for you all!

http://s30.postimg.org/5uy71gvxd/Utc_bannerpack1_preview.png

dcgirl

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:49:13 PM

I am pleased to announce that Ultracoin will be joining with BitcoinWoman Magazine to sponsor Elsa Hammond in her attempt to row 2400 miles from California to Hawaii this summer, in the Great Pacific Race 2014. A press release and other coverage will be released today. I will post the entire press release below, but first I want to call on the entire community to support this effort. This is very near and dear to me, this woman is incredibly inspiring. As one of the few women in crypto, I am thrilled to provide "woman to woman" support for her, all backed by the awesome UTC community.

I am calling on all of you to do what you can to donate to this cause. Details of how to donate will be provided as soon as we set up her wallet (it will probably be on her website).

Text of Press Release:

BitcoinWoman Magazine Joins with Ultracoin to Sponsor Elsa Hammond’s Great Pacific Race 2014

May 9, 2014 – BitcoinWoman Magazine and Ultracoin have announced that they are partnering to sponsor Elsa Hammond in the Great Pacific Race 2014.

On June 7, 2014, Elsa Hammond will be competing in a 2400 mile canoe race across the Pacific Ocean, from California to Hawaii. The Great Pacific Race is the first rowing race on the Pacific, with teams of 1, 2 and 4 rowers competing against each other on the world’s largest ocean. Ms. Hammond will be traveling solo in a boat carrying no sails or engines, moved only by her muscles pulling the oars, in a journey expected to take up to three months.

Ms. Hammond has dedicated her race to two causes - the Plastic Oceans Foundation, a charity that works to raise awareness of plastic pollution in our oceans; and the GREAT Initiative, an inspirational and growing gender equality charity.

Ultracoin, a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, will be sponsoring Elsa in her journey with donations and publicity. “Team UTC and our community are thrilled to be able to support Ms. Hammond in her attempt to complete this amazing voyage and we are amazed by her drive and perseverance. Our community will also donate a substantial amount of UTC after completion to show our support in this incredible endeavor” said the founder of Ultracoin in a statement about the sponsorship.

DCGirl, lead application developer for Ultracoin and a writer for BitcoinWoman Magazine adds “We were awestruck when we read of Elsa Hammond’s race. She is taking something that most of us would find impossible and providing inspiration to women everywhere. I join with my team and the entire Ultracoin community in supporting Elsa in her quest.”

An Ultracoin wallet will be placed on Elsa Hammond’s website at http://elsahammond.com. The Ultracoin team and BitcoinWoman Magazine encourage everyone to read Elsa’s story on her website and help her in this incredible journey.
KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:11:59 PM

I am pleased to announce that Ultracoin will be joining with BitcoinWoman Magazine to sponsor Elsa Hammond in her attempt to row 2400 miles from California to Hawaii this summer, in the Great Pacific Race 2014. A press release and other coverage will be released today. I will post the entire press release below, but first I want to call on the entire community to support this effort. This is very near and dear to me, this woman is incredibly inspiring. As one of the few women in crypto, I am thrilled to provide "woman to woman" support for her, all backed by the awesome UTC community.

Oh my rowing 2400 miles over 3 months is almost insane! Well I'm not a big investor but I'll pledge 2,400 UTC if Elsa can pull this off!

KC
reverse02

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:35:42 PM

i know the ultracoin logo is fixed ..

as recently an idea popped up .. i just share it for fun

conf

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:50:09 PM

http://bitcoinvox.com/article/629/alternatives-to-bitcoin-ltc-nmc-utc

Another ultracoin?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:56:30 PM

Text of Press Release:

May 9, 2014 – BitcoinWoman Magazine and Ultracoin have announced that they are partnering to sponsor Elsa Hammond in the Great Pacific Race 2014.

Cool!! I'm on board, no pun intended. Does she have a GPS system that UTC's main website or official forum will be able to track in real-time that would help us supporters track her progress?
When will this official UTC wallet address be public? I'd like to add to it.

Thanks for all you do Dev's!!
dcgirl

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:01:44 PM

Text of Press Release:

Cool!! I'm on board, no pun intended. Does she have a GPS system that UTC's main website or official forum will be able to track in real-time that would help us supporters track her progress?

Thank you! I hope to have more detail tomorrow and will post everything I know. I do know that the press release is going out now, an article I wrote about this will be online tomorrow, and we do have the wallet address, just need to set up the donation button. I'm working with her campaign manager and he is great. What's neat about this is it isn't a one day thing. We have 3 months to support her and tell others about her, and there are so many ways to do that. This is just the start.
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:01:48 PM

A view weeks ago Bumface stated here he was aware about the "other Ultracoin" and was in contact with Reggie Middleton of his Ultra Coin.

Bumface stated then that he contacted Reggie and that they made a deal and could co assist next to each other and that they have no problems about two party's use the same name UltraCoin.

conf

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:04:45 PM

A view weeks ago Bumface stated her he was aware about the "other Ultracoin" and was in contact with Reggie Middleton of his Ultra Coin.

Bumface stated then that he contacted Reggie and that they made a deal and could co assist next to each other and that they have no problems about two party's use the same name UltraCoin.

Thx didnt know.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
dcgirl

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:05:54 PM

A view weeks ago Bumface stated here he was aware about the "other Ultracoin" and was in contact with Reggie Middleton of his Ultra Coin.

Yes, that is correct. After discussing this in the dev team, I talked to BitcoinVox today about it and we all agreed to just leave their article/video as is.
conf

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:07:28 PM

Text of Press Release:

http://www.elsahammond.com/donate/

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

3r197

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:11:48 PM

Wow thanks for the link conf!
First time I've seen it. I hope it's already getting linked into the exchange's troll boxes. Those guys can be a hard sell at times, but I don't need to tell you what you already know. The more these hard arses get hit with UTC developments and news the more they will get off their soon to be ASIC mined coins and join us. It's just a matter of time.

Do you Dev's ever sleep?

Cheers

3r197

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:14:03 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 11:24:54 PM by 3r197

Text of Press Release:

http://www.elsahammond.com/donate/

Thanks for the link. I will send some coin now.

Edit: 10k sent. I will be praying for her. May the winds be at her stern!!
Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: