Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 [704] 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PaulR1

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:08:59 PM

I was just informed that it may be against CoinPayments.net's rules to offer a prize associated with voting. I have emailed them and asked them to clarify this, and will post an update here as soon as I hear back. Thanks.

UPDATE

This response received from CoinPayments.net:

Hello DCGirl,

As long as they don't have to show proof they voted (like a screenshot or
TX ID) that's fine.

-CoinPayments.net

SO - if you have posted your transaction id, please remove it! We will have to go on the trust system here, please post that you have voted. I will track the number of posts against the number of votes. And track down anyone that tries to sneak into the contest without voting....

Good plan dcgirl....

But you count me out, I am not a candidate for winning the price pot because I am a price pot donator.

I will delete my transaction ID of my voting/payment directly...

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:20:01 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 03:35:49 PM by nanoprobe

I voted and received an email saying the payment had posted yesterday. Today I received an email saying the transaction had timed and had been cancelled. Both emails had a different transaction ID. My BTC wallet has confirmed that the payment was made and received so I have no idea what's going on. I sent them an email. Hopefully they will sort it out.
 EDIT: They said I could have hit the checkout button twice.  Huh

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:22:45 PM

How do I mine UTC now? With 3pcs of 290x, how many UTC can I expect a day?

http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?topic=24.0

This should give you a ball park figure. With my 290x's Ive only had luck mining it with yacminer
KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:36:52 PM

All,

Time for action!! The CoinPayments vote to accept a new coin is now open. Getting on Coinpayment would be a huge boost for Ultracoin and accelerate it into a premier class of alt-coin. Coinpayment allows merchants to accept crypto-currencies for purchases and is well recognised.

The voting is strict and we need everyone to participate, you can only vote once so we need everyone to participate, this can't fall to a few dedicated individuals!

Last month the winning coin achieved just over 100 votes so come on Ultracoin believers go to Coinpayment and vote, you will need to transfer 0.001 BTC which goes to The Water Project

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

KC

Currently Ultracoin currently has only 17 in second place behind AsiaCoin with 33 votes. Please vote, any difficulties then post in the forum. You will need to send 0.01 Bitcoin plus transaction fee, so 0.011BTC, wait for 6 confirmations and then look for an email from CoinPayments.net. You must acknowledge the vote through url link, although has to happen with 4 hours for the vote to count.

It isn't the simplest process but that also makes it better for coins with real community who want to get UTC on this important merchant facility.

Prizes are also available from a pot of 7000 UTC if we get 100 votes by Wednesday

KC
ultrasmart

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:52:19 PM

"ULTRACOIN HAS THE #1 COMMUNITY AMONG ALL OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCIES"

We have all heard it.  We have all said it.  Time to put your mouth where your money is.  GET INVOLVED!!!

Please note, once you see this, you are in the clear:

"Thank you for your vote and for supporting The Water Project!
Your vote will be counted within a few minutes."

"Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts," (Merriam-Webster).
ultrasmart

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:03:28 PM

ONCE YOU VOTE FOR ULTRACOIN ON COINPAYMENTS.NET, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR BITCOIN FORUM HANDLE (ie. UltraSmart), TO ULTRACOINX@GMAIL.COM.  YOUR EMAIL IS YOUR ENTRY.  HERE IS THE TEMPLATE:

SUBJECT: UltraSmart - CoinPayments.net

Body: Vote confirmed

"Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts," (Merriam-Webster).
primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:04:47 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 05:28:55 PM by primouno

All,

Time for action!! The CoinPayments vote to accept a new coin is now open. Getting on Coinpayment would be a huge boost for Ultracoin and accelerate it into a premier class of alt-coin. Coinpayment allows merchants to accept crypto-currencies for purchases and is well recognised.

The voting is strict and we need everyone to participate, you can only vote once so we need everyone to participate, this can't fall to a few dedicated individuals!

Last month the winning coin achieved just over 100 votes so come on Ultracoin believers go to Coinpayment and vote, you will need to transfer 0.001 BTC which goes to The Water Project

KC

Voted!
I used LTC as it is faster. Already have 4 confirms out of 10.
Didn't get any email to confirm transaction only one with the subject: [CoinPayments.net] New Payment Submitted

Edit:
Vote confirmed. Email has been sent after payment confirmation.

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
ultrasmart

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:06:39 PM

All,

KC

Voted!
I used LTC as it is faster. Already have 4 confirms out of 10.
Didn't get any email to confirm transaction only one with the subject: [CoinPayments.net] New Payment Submitted

I believe the confirmation email is sent to you once your donation transaction is complete.

PaulR1

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:23:21 PM

All,

Time for action!!

KC

Currently Ultracoin currently has only 17 in second place behind AsiaCoin with 33 votes. Please vote, any difficulties then post in the forum. You will need to send 0.01 Bitcoin plus transaction fee, so 0.011BTC, wait for 6 confirmations and then look for an email from CoinPayments.net. You must acknowledge the vote through url link, although has to happen with 4 hours for the vote to count.

It isn't the simplest process but that also makes it better for coins with real community who want to get UTC on this important merchant facility.

Prizes are also available from a pot of 7000 UTC if we get 100 votes by Wednesday

KC

I have to say I miss here something or better say I miss here somebody right now ...

".... To ensure that we, as the leadership team for UTC, are prepared to continue our growth and meet the aggressive and lofty goals we have set, we have reorganized the leadership team..."

Ultracoin is now governed by a Board of Directors, a Board that will guide our efforts and ensure that we are using resources most effectively, and delivering the maximum value to our community and stakeholders. This Board is made up of the following positions and people:

6. Director of PR and Marketing - TBD

...where is our new director of PR and Marketing, should it not be his job to get all the noses in to one way direction and lead the community actions for voting....Huh

At this moment I see only the hard-core community members whistling, shouting and stamping their feet's

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:38:28 PM

...where is our new director of PR and Marketing, should it not be his job to get all the noses in to one way direction and lead the community actions for voting....Huh

At this moment I see only the hard-core community members whistling, shouting and stamping their feet's

We are all working on this now, working on the best way to structure this contest (because the size of the pot has grown considerably since this morning), working on the best way to publicize this and working on how to organize the community to push this.
PaulR1

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:47:55 PM

We are all working on this now, working on the best way to structure this contest (because the size of the pot has grown considerably since this morning), working on the best way to publicize this and working on how to organize the community to push this.

Thanks for this good answer dcgirl...

But way TBD is not answering this as new director of PR and Marketing.
Is this not a missed chance at the start ?  

Sorry for saying this out loud but we need our new dev team and board off directors to be  "aggressive"  and leading... such as Bumface stated and promised ...

chcoin@choic

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:50:35 PM

Reward
1. We have distributed a coin 500 human freedom, everyone has 200chc.
2. We will distribute a coin 400 human freedom, everyone has 100chc.
3. We will distribute a coin 300 human freedom, everyone has 50chc.
4. We will distribute a coin 500 human freedom, everyone has 20chc.
5. We will distribute a coin 400 human freedom, everyone has 10chc.
6. We will distribute a coin 300 human freedom, everyone has 5chc.
。。。。。。
We will distribute the coin to 40,0000CHC.Post your Comments and suggestions then PM us your wallet address.We will distribute coin soon.

Exchanges - Currently Voting - Please vote!

Please start voting now! Next week will add two trading platforms

two trading platform next week, CHC value should rise to stable!
dcgirl

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:53:22 PM

Sorry for saying this out loud but we need our new dev team and board off directors to be more "aggressive"  and leading... such as Bumface stated and promised ...

TBD stands for To Be Determined. We do not currently have one person primarily responsible for PR and Marketing, although we are actively looking for one (any suggestions are welcome). The team is working together to make sure we are moving forward with PR and Marketing until this position is filled.

And please give us a chance. More aggressive and leading is exactly what our goal is, and that's what we are working towards. As always, if there is something specific you believe we should do, please tell us what that is.
dcgirl

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:56:38 PM

FYI - Crypto-Trade has reduced the minimum amount of bitcoin for withdrawal from 0.01 to 0.001, so if that was keeping you from voting at https://www.coinpayments.net/vote, you should be able to now.
PaulR1

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:59:48 PM

Sorry for saying this out loud but we need our new dev team and board off directors to be more "aggressive"  and leading... such as Bumface stated and promised ...

TBD stands for To Be Determined. We do not currently have one person primarily responsible for PR and Marketing, although we are actively looking for one (any suggestions are welcome). The team is working together to make sure we are moving forward with PR and Marketing until this position is filled.

And please give us a chance. More aggressive and leading is exactly what our goal is, and that's what we are working towards. As always, if there is something specific you believe we should do, please tell us what that is.

Sorry  Wink ... TBD = now I understand

rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 06:07:15 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 06:17:57 PM by rapture333

Contest Thread:http://ultracointalk.org/index.php?topic=103.msg157#msg157

Hello ladies & gentlemen, today UltraCoinTalk is kicking off its first competition. We will be hosting a mining rig photo contest! Who has the best looking mining rig? The contestants will be judged by the community, a poll will put up for members to vote and the winner will be decided. Each contestant in this contest will have their rig tweeted out from @Ultracointalk

Sponsored by: http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/

User Cryptomemorobilia is a long time supporter of Ultracoin and will be sponsoring the event. The winner of the contest gets a UTC limited edition physical coin. One lucky member will also receive a keychain just for being signed up on the forum. The keychain winner will be selected at random at the end of the contest.

Rules for the photo contest are as follows:

1. Members must display a physical item with the #Ultracoin and #Cryptomem written on them in the photograph (it can be paper, the mining rig, your arm, as long as it's in frame)
2. The photograph can be uploaded to the forum using an external host (such as imageshack.us or photobucket.com)
3. Contestants are limited to 1 photo per submittal for each mining rig.
4. There will be no photoshops or alterations of any kind allowed to the photo submitted other than cropping.
5. Each photo can only be posted/submitted once for nomination
6. Ultracointalk.org/ Photo Contest winners are not eligible for the following round of competition.
7. No animated images are allowed.
8. Members will not nominate or vote for themselves!

Here is how the contest will be structured:

1. This thread will announce the opening of the contest. This thread will also state the rules for the upcoming round of competition.
2. There will be 4 weeks allowed for photo submissions.
3. Member posts photo into a personal gallery or external site
4. Member sends PM to staff with link or posts link into this thread
5. Staff enters/copies photo into announcement thread header
6. The users rig will be tweeted out from @Ultracointalk
7. Contestants vote for the member they want to win in a poll during the last week of the competition
8. The winner will be announced in a congratulatory thread

Contest Period May 19th - June 16th    
Nominations Begins June 9th

KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:56:27 PM

CoinPayments.Net voting - Sunday 19:00 GMT
1. AsiaCoin = 37 (+17)
2. Ultracoin = 20
3. Groestlcoin = 12 (-8)

Please vote for Ultracoin at https://www.coinpayments.net/vote any problems post to the forum

KC
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 07:21:24 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 07:51:23 PM by Marnie1976

Is the community of AsiaCoin Cheating Huh

Are the cheating the voting system and buying votes ?

I voted again for the second time with a different IP (remotely from a computer at my job)  Grin

I voted again for the third time with a different IP (using the mobile operator) Cheesy

by the way

if you switch mobile operator on and off ( cost : 5 seconds )

most likely you will be getting another IP address

I am going to vote again tomorrow when I get to my office.

If somebody sends me 0.0011, I vote. Sorry, but I have 0.0000
1Kh8W27dh3jCaxUyrHj9SU9ZNarP2fQjri

I noticed more of these kind of messages on there forum but the are deleted at once  Roll Eyes

Also some warnings at their forum ;

Guys,

Buying votes, paying others to vote, voting with multiple IPs, ... are not allowed, so please do not discuss these matters on the thread as it could hurt the credibility of our votes and it could cause them to remove us. So let's not discuss these things on the thread.

rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 07:28:51 PM

Screenshot their thread and report them ASAP. Cheating votes is not ethical and not tolerable. I hope no one in this community is doing the same thing.

bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 07:55:58 PM

Screenshot their thread and report them ASAP. Cheating votes is not ethical and not tolerable. I hope no one in this community is doing the same thing.

yes absolutely! we wish to be chosen properly and honestly.we reject any false votes.Ultracoin represents certain core values,and it always will.

Pages: « 1 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 [704] 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: