Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 [2216] 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722509 times)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:45:24 PM

I wish we had trolls who weren't utter morons.

isnt it amazing that trolls keep thinking that its only 2 people that is supposed to hold a 50% instamine, while there was alot more people involved with mining in the beginning... but i guess counting to more than 2 must be difficult...

The barrier to entry was using Linux, a free to download, easy to run operating system.

I missed the mining period, darn, but I must say complaining about just having Linux available is just showing how stupid you are.

I just found out that Dogecoin fell in price because of fights that broke out with trolls and the like. Stand strong, stand firm, stand together.

This is the best project in crypto other than Bitcoin, for which we have a Bitcoin API coming.

FUD is spread by those that have something to fear, otherwise they wouldn't bother. The greater the FUD the more buying you should do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrolman

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:47:23 PM

lol you made so maaany post, you really love drk do you?

Wants the price to go down so he can buy up before RC4.

He's on ignore, so have no idea what he's spouting now, but I guess he is just after cheap drk

It's becoming clearer and clearer. Nobody could possibly be as stupid as he appears to be, surely. How is possible that somebody genuinely couldn't understand the service masternodes provide?

Either he is trying to drive the price down, or he is a paid shill, and a racist one too. What type of person says something racist and tries to justify it by saying "I'm not racist, if you saw me you would understand"? Does being racist have something to do with appearance? Does he wear trendy sunglasses?

Hey you worthless piece of dog excrement.  Stop your pathetic lies.  I NEVER said anything racist.  Please quote the racist statement that I made.  You can't because I didn't say anything racist.

As for the "If you saw me" comment.  I have brown skin.  When I was young I was called the N word almost daily.  The reason I'm as tough as I am is due to the fact that I stopped taking shit when I was just a child and had to fight to gain respect.  

Now that you've proven just what an ignorant know nothing you are, feel free to stick your head up your ass moron.

Calling me a racist.  You're a pathetic jerk.  

You don't know what racism is until you've been a victim.

All you guys can do is attack me and my family personally.  Call me names but never address many of the issues I have pointed out.  All you clowns can do is re-post the same pathetic charts and graphs.

This thread reeks of desperation and panic.  Darkcoin is down over 50% in little over a month so that's understandable.    

Then you should no better than most not to sterotype based on appearances. How could you possibly know the guy in the photo with the gun was a terrorist just by looking at the photo? Impossible.

I hate to be the on to break this to you, but... people "with brown skin" can be just just as racist as those with skin which is not brown.

I never attacked your family and I don't remember seeing anyone else doing it either.

All the issues you claim to have pointed out are mostly repeated again and again and again and have been addressed. You'll probably find the answer to most of your queries here: http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ. It's obvious you have an agenda.
blajde

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:58:11 PM

lol you made so maaany post, you really love drk do you?

Wants the price to go down so he can buy up before RC4.

He's on ignore, so have no idea what he's spouting now, but I guess he is just after cheap drk

It's becoming clearer and clearer. Nobody could possibly be as stupid as he appears to be, surely. How is possible that somebody genuinely couldn't understand the service masternodes provide?

Either he is trying to drive the price down, or he is a paid shill, and a racist one too. What type of person says something racist and tries to justify it by saying "I'm not racist, if you saw me you would understand"? Does being racist have something to do with appearance? Does he wear trendy sunglasses?

Hey you worthless piece of dog excrement.  Stop your pathetic lies.  I NEVER said anything racist.  Please quote the racist statement that I made.  You can't because I didn't say anything racist.

As for the "If you saw me" comment.  I have brown skin.  When I was young I was called the N word almost daily.  The reason I'm as tough as I am is due to the fact that I stopped taking shit when I was just a child and had to fight to gain respect.  

Now that you've proven just what an ignorant know nothing you are, feel free to stick your head up your ass moron.

Calling me a racist.  You're a pathetic jerk.  

You don't know what racism is until you've been a victim.

All you guys can do is attack me and my family personally.  Call me names but never address many of the issues I have pointed out.  All you clowns can do is re-post the same pathetic charts and graphs.

This thread reeks of desperation and panic.  Darkcoin is down over 50% in little over a month so that's understandable.    

Then you should no better than most not to sterotype based on appearances. How could you possibly know the guy in the photo with the gun was a terrorist just by looking at the photo? Impossible.

I hate to be the on to break this to you, but... people "with brown skin" can be just just as racist as those with skin which is not brown.

I never attacked your family and I don't remember seeing anyone else doing it either.

All the issues you claim to have pointed out are mostly repeated again and again and again and have been addressed. You'll probably find the answer to most of your queries here: http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ. It's obvious you have an agenda.

Please add shojayxt to ignore.. and stop feeding the trolls.. you have taken up over 30 of the last pages.. it's enough now.. don't go with racism and expand it further and stray please
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:01:24 AM

The volume of FUD is clearly gathering pace. Must be a release candidate due soon.

The impact of ASICs is spreading far and wide. Scrypt miners are turning off their GPUs and the price pressures on most coins is causing people to take out their anger wherever they can.

What people don't see is that they are like ants fighting over breadcrumbs, when the real prize is to collectively work towards taking on the $5trillion of fiat that moves around the world each day.

In those terms, everyone is still early to the party.
bitcoinsid

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:03:38 AM

I read zero of what you say, because 100% crap is very hard to take to even turn my head that way. What is it with you? getting payed to be here? No one wants you here. What is your incentive to be here? Dont like it, leave! No one is forcing you to be here, and buy or mine DRK. WHY are you even mining DRK?

The immense amount of energy trying to defame DRK is really really intriguing.

And yes, unfortunately big bold coloured text does make me catch some snippets from you, and its always the lowest of disinformation.

He must of lost a lot recently in communitycoin.

Taking out his frustrations in here. Sad, very sad.

Ha ha.  They were giving away free coins.  I tried and failed to get any free coins.  I bought some on the exchanges.  Ended up getting out at a small loss "less than .2 btc" before it completely tanked.  Communitycoin was another scam anyway.  Besides, I had barely been involved in crypto for three months so I didn't really know any better and fell for the hype just like Darkcoin people are doing.  The only problem for them is that many have suffered significant losses on this coin.  Losses they are not likely to get back anytime soon if ever.

I'm flattered that you're spending so much time getting to know about me though.  It makes me feel special.  

you say " Besides, I had barely been involved in crypto for three months so I didn't really know any better and fell for the hype just like Darkcoin " , so basically you are a noob Shocked

Are you an idiot?  Calling me a noob.  Really?  You have 18 posts and registered after me.  I may only have 387 posts but I am no longer a noob.  I learn very fast.  Noob's don't make over 100btc in a few months.  noobs are people like you that fall for all the hype and mine every new shitcoin that comes out but never make a dime.  

Where do you people come from?  Are you all High School punks?  

first thing, having lots of posts here from 6months ago, doesnt make you a pro,lol. ive been in crypto for a long time and i have a btc investment related business. I have been in crypto long enough to know, how to spot a noob and i defo know you have not got over 100btc because you spend so much trolling here with lies , and If you read my posts you will know how i feel about pump and dump shitcoins.
right noob you said today drk has gone down over 50% in a month....i think thats very immpressive, if you look at every coin except btc/ltc9 (4yrs=high liquidity) every alt coin has went down over 100% in 48hours or less ;-), ya noob
you say false promises...i say you are a liar, everything evan has discussed here has almost happened within weeks of the given date, with lots of extras ,darksend+ ;-)
i challenge you to find me a better alt than drk, in the long term, you will fail.

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:04:42 AM

isnt it amazing that trolls keep thinking that its only 2 people that is supposed to hold a 50% instamine, while there was alot more people involved with mining in the beginning... but i guess counting to more than 2 must be difficult...

The barrier to entry was using Linux, a free to download, easy to run operating system.

I missed the mining period, darn, but I must say complaining about just having Linux available is just showing how stupid you are.

I just found out that Dogecoin fell in price because of fights that broke out with trolls and the like. Stand strong, stand firm, stand together.

This is the best project in crypto other than Bitcoin, for which we have a Bitcoin API coming.

FUD is spread by those that have something to fear, otherwise they wouldn't bother. The greater the FUD the more buying you should do.

The only thing I have to fear is getting hurt doing a backroll later this evening when I go wakeboarding.  

You clowns have fun.  I have to get to the river early because I'm test driving a boat I'm thinking about buying with profits made from crypto.  The seller is very willing to accept 50% cash and 50% bitcoin on a used Mastercraft X2.  He wants to invest in bitcoin but doesn't want to hassle with bank transfers.  Makes it easy for both of us.  

More and more the fact that Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency with wide adoption that can actually be spent to make purchases becomes more apparent.  It will stay that way.  Darkcoin will never overtake bitcoin or be widely adopted as a payment method.  

Hit it!
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:05:34 AM

::::::::::::::::: INVESTMENT ALERT (MINER-EDITION) :::::::::::::::::

I think it's important to point out that DRK is rapidly becoming one of the most viable and miner-friendly coins around.

This has been a result of the devs taking a pro-active approach to the corrosive effect that mining has had on markets in the past, with the need to get holdings offloaded within a very narrow valuation window to optimise ROI.

They did it at the coin's launch by introducing the X11 algorithm which increased mining profitability through improved efficiency, and now they're doing it again by addressing ongoing intrinsic value of mined holdings.

In addition to all that, in keeping with the libertarian and "disruptive technology" ethics of its founders, miners can now enjoy a continued revenue return on their assets WITHOUT having to compromise the equity element. This has never been possible with any other coin directly from the coin's own algorithm and gives miners 2 potential sources of income from a single crypto-currency.

Note - the non-mining revenue option is also available to holders who acquired their holding through trading, but miners have first call on it since all coins require to be mined before they are bought.

All in all, this forms an unbeatable deal for miners since they now have far more latitude in optimising their return on mining investment. The only thing that's had anything remotely similar is Proof of Stake blockchains with an interest bearing element, but then, they're not exactly "miner friendly" are they  Wink

bitcoinsid

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:07:49 AM

I read zero of what you say, because 100% crap is very hard to take to even turn my head that way. What is it with you? getting payed to be here? No one wants you here. What is your incentive to be here? Dont like it, leave! No one is forcing you to be here, and buy or mine DRK. WHY are you even mining DRK?

The immense amount of energy trying to defame DRK is really really intriguing.

And yes, unfortunately big bold coloured text does make me catch some snippets from you, and its always the lowest of disinformation.

He must of lost a lot recently in communitycoin.

Taking out his frustrations in here. Sad, very sad.

Ha ha.  They were giving away free coins.  I tried and failed to get any free coins.  I bought some on the exchanges.  Ended up getting out at a small loss "less than .2 btc" before it completely tanked.  Communitycoin was another scam anyway.  Besides, I had barely been involved in crypto for three months so I didn't really know any better and fell for the hype just like Darkcoin people are doing.  The only problem for them is that many have suffered significant losses on this coin.  Losses they are not likely to get back anytime soon if ever.

I'm flattered that you're spending so much time getting to know about me though.  It makes me feel special.  

you say " Besides, I had barely been involved in crypto for three months so I didn't really know any better and fell for the hype just like Darkcoin " , so basically you are a noob Shocked

Are you an idiot?  Calling me a noob.  Really?  You have 18 posts and registered after me.  I may only have 387 posts but I am no longer a noob.  I learn very fast.  Noob's don't make over 100btc in a few months.  noobs are people like you that fall for all the hype and mine every new shitcoin that comes out but never make a dime.  

Where do you people come from?  Are you all High School punks?  

first thing, having lots of posts here from 6months ago, doesnt make you a pro,lol. ive been in crypto for a long time and i have a btc investment related business. I have been in crypto long enough to know, how to spot a noob and i defo know you have not got over 100btc because you spend so much trolling here with lies , and If you read my posts you will know how i feel about pump and dump shitcoins.
right noob you said today drk has gone down over 50% in a month....i think thats very immpressive, if you look at every coin except btc/ltc9 (4yrs=high liquidity) every alt coin has went down over 100% in 48hours or less ;-), ya noob
you say false promises...i say you are a liar, everything evan has discussed here has almost happened within weeks of the given date, with lots of extras ,darksend+ ;-)
i challenge you to find me a better alt than drk, in the long term, you will fail.

also the way you pasted comments from the launch of drk,lol. Every miner knows that no coin has ever had a smooth launch, go try mining a launch coin noob,ive dont it many times, check out threads on maxcoin launch as an example...noob , go find me a coin that has no premine and has a fair launch ill mine it tonight..ya noob
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:16:44 AM

::::::::::::::::: INVESTMENT ALERT (MINER-EDITION) :::::::::::::::::

I think it's important to point out that DRK is rapidly becoming one of the most viable and miner-friendly coins around.

This has been a result of the devs taking a pro-active approach to the corrosive effect that mining has had on markets in the past, with the need to get holdings offloaded within a very narrow valuation window to optimise ROI.

They did it at the coin's launch by introducing the X11 algorithm which increased mining profitability through improved efficiency, and now they're doing it again by addressing ongoing intrinsic value of mined holdings.

In addition to all that, in keeping with the libertarian and "disruptive technology" ethics of its founders, miners can now enjoy a continued revenue return on their assets WITHOUT having to compromise the equity element. This has never been possible with any other coin directly from the coin's own algorithm and gives miners 2 potential sources of income from a single crypto-currency.

Note - the non-mining revenue option is also available to holders who acquired their holding through trading, but miners have first call on it since all coins require to be mined before they are bought.

All in all, this forms an unbeatable deal for miners since they now have far more latitude in optimising their return on mining investment. The only thing that's had anything remotely similar is Proof of Stake blockchains with an interest bearing element, but then, they're not exactly "miner friendly" are they  Wink

Any sources on this?

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:17:51 AM

I have to get to the river early because I'm test driving a boat I'm thinking about buying with profits made from crypto.

I think I might have to screenshot that remark for posterity.

Your not auditioning for one of these parts by any chance are you ?

Kai Proctor

Activity: 546

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:23:27 AM

I have to get to the river early because I'm test driving a boat I'm thinking about buying with profits made from crypto.

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:25:16 AM

edit

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:33:04 AM

r.o.t.f.w.l.
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 12:43:15 AM

I have to admit, I'm glad some of you still quote dipshit trolls... I wonder if he's driving there in a tiny car with a giant key sticking out of it, along with 40 relatives with giant red floppy shoes...

He's one honking nose short of a scholarship...

Hey, shojayxt; race your rubber ducky boat with my DRK Tesla...

Lols!

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:44:24 AM

The source of all that anger is linked to the 80% fall in price of Vert.

Out of desperation no doubt on what must be a huge holding, he is trying to push through a change to the coin supply before a big dump.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404364.msg7811398#msg7811398
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:45:37 AM

Credits to vertoe, I've not been on call these last few days.

These are the major not-paying pools remaining:

- nicehash.com
- ghash.io
- x11.ltc1btc.com
- darkcoin.cryptocurrency.tw
- cryptotrain.net
- dark.v2.dedicatedpool.com

So please guys! Team work! Lets all pitch in with an email / webform / IRC / twitters / etc etc...  and please ASK them
to update! (note the green lettering, signifying calmness and happy thoughts)

IF YOU CARE ABOUT DARKCOIN... 20 minutes of your time can do a heck of a lot!

Isn't Eltito working on an official communication package for Pools to make the switch?  As a backup to all your fantastic work?

Problem is a lot of these pools are getting the messages and either overlooking them or simply not acting on them.  What GP is doing is fantastic and not something I have remotely enough time to replicate.

Mind tweeting Jeffrey Smith @jeff_smith01 @ghash_io ? Jeff is the CIO of GHash and I bet he will respond fast and make things happen given the heat GHash has been under these days.

Also El Presidente is why these pools got IDed. So major props to him along with GP and other cops.

Wife decided we were cleaning stuff today...I'll get on it.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:46:59 AM

The source of all that anger is linked to the 80% fall in price of Vert.

Out of desperation no doubt on what must be a huge holding, he is trying to push through a change to the coin supply before a big dump.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404364.msg7811398#msg7811398
He chose...poorly.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:51:26 AM

shojayxt - his user is currently ignored.

Ignore button - use it.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:55:16 AM

shojayxt - his user is currently ignored.

Ignore button - use it.

Done. First time I ever used it on anyone !  : Smiley

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:59:20 AM

We must not generate more hate, rather we should generate more hash...Smiley peace
Pages: « 1 ... 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 [2216] 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: