Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 [2229] 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722509 times)
Icebucket

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:41:15 PM

Try to find out where we are at right now  Wink

“Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
― Gautama Buddha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:43:46 PM

true it does cost some to run the miners but for the price of 1 MN at current prices i could have an extra 60Mh/s mining which would get me somewhere between 2 and 3 drk per day
thus i really dont see some peoples problem with masternodes....
EDIT: i really should stop looking at this it is making me want to sell my MN and buy some more rigs....
Yeah. Consider this that if after RC4 implementations the diff will explode with your 60MHs if you get 1 coin you should be happy....I remember march when I was mining 8 coins/day.....was happy but everyday there was always less and less....I should have sell my RIG and buy drks for money....anyway...still mining it ...or some shitcoins to dump after to get more drks Wink

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 05:44:25 PM

Try to find out where we are at right now  Wink

Fear, panic, trolling.  Cheesy
I wouldn't worry about the price of DRK right now.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:44:58 PM

It was the pessimist version Wink wanted more cheap drks Wink

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:49:17 PM

I'd love to see a poll of how many masternode holders are also miners.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:03:12 PM

Now some of these other fools.  Well, lets just say they don't ever want to come face to face with me. 

I don't take shit from anyone and I don't run from a fight.  I never have and I never will.  One thing I do is never forget.  I'm not going anywhere so get used to me.

I'm flattered at the attention I'm getting.  

You are intentionally trolling this thread, pasting the same quotes and making the same baseless claims over and over, cluttering the real conversation. And also admitting it you're here just to annoy people.

I believe I have the thread starter's and the community's overwhelming support when I'm kindly asking you to stop posting in this thread unless you have something new you haven't already said 100 times with substance to say.

Thank you.

It would be so hard to realse a coin with compiled wallets? Oo
No but it would be hard for dev to instamine with them.

wut.. no premine but you have 5k to throw?  Huh
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:04:03 PM

I'm a hodler of 10 worthless tax scamming MNs.

I mine less than 0.01DRK a day with a very outdated video card that isn't worth the juice to turn on...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
chaeplin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:05:01 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 03:38:46 AM by chaeplin

If you have loading problem:

use :

http://drk.poolhash.org/masternode.html?mobile&srch&nmstr=Full_Darkcoin_address

* change Full_Darkcoin_address to your Masternode address.

Option mobile is added.

* Only one of duplicated(same key, having different ip) NM is displayed.
* All NM has two separated data files(Full_Darkcoin_address.json).
* not loading full list of NM and payout(other NMs).

* Clear browser cache.
splawik21
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:05:38 PM

TOKNORMAL: as you wish Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=692977.0

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:07:02 PM

You will receive 100% of your mining efforts.....

...which will be worth f*ck all without the masternode network.

Can you give me an example of someone using the masternode network to make a darksend transaction of any significance?

If the masternode network is not processing darksend transactions then what the hell are the masternode operators getting 20% for?

Now if there was actually any real darksend traffic that would be one thing.  As it is right now they are getting 20% for doing nothing.

If this is all going to be resolved with the release of RC4 then doesn't it make sense to start collecting the 20% AFTER the network is actually being used for darksend transactions?

camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:08:44 PM

You will receive 100% of your mining efforts.....
...which will be worth f*ck all without the masternode network.
Can you give me an example of someone using the masternode network to make a darksend transaction of any significance?
Can you give me an example of you making a post of any significance?

It could be that your life is meant only to serve as a warning to others...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:09:18 PM

Mintpal got hacked today, dont use exchanges as a bank for your coins.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:10:01 PM

I read zero of what you say, because 100% crap is very hard to take to even turn my head that way. What is it with you? getting payed to be here? No one wants you here. What is your incentive to be here? Dont like it, leave! No one is forcing you to be here, and buy or mine DRK. WHY are you even mining DRK?

The immense amount of energy trying to defame DRK is really really intriguing.

And yes, unfortunately big bold coloured text does make me catch some snippets from you, and its always the lowest of disinformation.

He must of lost a lot recently in communitycoin.

Taking out his frustrations in here. Sad, very sad.

Ha ha.  They were giving away free coins.  I tried and failed to get any free coins.  I bought some on the exchanges.  Ended up getting out at a small loss "less than .2 btc" before it completely tanked.  Communitycoin was another scam anyway.  Besides, I had barely been involved in crypto for three months so I didn't really know any better and fell for the hype just like Darkcoin people are doing.  The only problem for them is that many have suffered significant losses on this coin.  Losses they are not likely to get back anytime soon if ever.

I'm flattered that you're spending so much time getting to know about me though.  It makes me feel special.  

you say " Besides, I had barely been involved in crypto for three months so I didn't really know any better and fell for the hype just like Darkcoin " , so basically you are a noob Shocked

Are you an idiot?  Calling me a noob.  Really?  You have 18 posts and registered after me.  I may only have 387 posts but I am no longer a noob.  I learn very fast.  Noob's don't make over 100btc in a few months.  noobs are people like you that fall for all the hype and mine every new shitcoin that comes out but never make a dime.  

Where do you people come from?  Are you all High School punks?  

first thing, having lots of posts here from 6months ago, doesnt make you a pro,lol. ive been in crypto for a long time and i have a btc investment related business. I have been in crypto long enough to know, how to spot a noob and i defo know you have not got over 100btc because you spend so much trolling here with lies , and If you read my posts you will know how i feel about pump and dump shitcoins.
right noob you said today drk has gone down over 50% in a month....i think thats very impressive, if you look at every coin except btc/ltc (4yrs=high liquidity) every alt coin has went down over 100% in 48hours or less ;-), ya noob
you say false promises...i say you are a liar, everything evan has discussed here has almost happened within weeks of the given date, with lots of extras ,darksend+ ;-)
i challenge you to find me a better alt than drk, in the long term, you will fail.

also the way you pasted comments from the launch of drk,lol. Every miner knows that no coin has ever had a smooth launch, go try mining a launch coin noob,ive dont it many times, check out threads on maxcoin launch as an example...noob , go find me a coin that has no premine and has a fair launch ill mine it tonight..ya noob

why should anyone listen to you....most people here have ignored you and if anyone is thinking of listening to you, they should be advised that you are a ,noob ;-)

Don't listen to me.  I don't care. 
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:12:21 PM

I've been thinking about this one.....

Masternode = Proof of Stake mixing node only for the wealthy requires 1000DRK and imposes 20% tax on Miners
Miners = Doing the actual work to secure the network.

The mixing nodes require far less resources, and are basically nothing more than a wallet with some additional code activated; this is giving far too much reward value to the early adopters and wealthy.  This is bad for the coin.

Mining is the democratic process that will determine the future of this coin; I'm not mining on a pool that pays masternodes. Enforcement will cause a hard fork with the miners abandoning the enforcing branch.

Fix the masternode so everyone holding the coins participates, regardless of wallet balance and make it truly peer to peer proof of stake/proof of work hybrid. Make everyone a Masternode, not just the wealthy/early adopters.

This.

Stated more eloquently than I have. 

camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 06:15:10 PM

Mintpal got hacked today, dont use exchanges as a bank for your coins.
Such advice is like saying "Don't stab yourself in the eye with a rusty fork at a rate of 100 stabs per second for a duration of 70 years."

I don't mean to come down on you, but for those who might find this advice to be news... Fucking dumb. They're probably still waiting for a court settlement on all that BTC they lost in Gox, too... They just don't learn.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

If been thinking about this one.....

Masternode = Proof of Stake mixing node only for the wealthy requires 1000DRK and imposes 20% tax on Miners

The mixing nodes require far less resources, and are basically nothing more than a wallet with some additional code activated; this is giving far too much reward value to the early adopters and wealthy.  This is bad for the coin.

Mining is the democratic process that will determine the future of this coin; I'm not mining on a pool that pays masternodes. Enforcement will cause a hard fork with the miners abandoning the enforcing branch.

Fix the masternode so everyone holding the coins participates, regardless of wallet balance and make it truly peer to peer proof of stake/proof of work hybrid. Make everyone a Masternode, not just the wealthy/early adopters.

no, who are you to come here and decide what a masternode should do?. i am a miner , i am happy with mn because they help the price of the drk i mine. if you dont want to mine on a mn pool, then dont why are you telling us, its your hardware, your elec, mine what you want, drk network wont miss you.
There is a reason why you need 1k drk if people had 20 drk as a masternode what the hell will be mixed??
if you want your idea , why dont you make your own coin. In fact why dont you go to every alt-coin out there and make suggestions to the devs, tell coblee to fork ltc to prevent asic rape.

No you are a fool.  The price of Darkcoin has gone down since the masternodes have been collecting 20%.  So you're actually giving them 20% for a function that they are not even performing yet because there are no darksend transactions being processed at this time.

You don't even know what your'e talking about.  The 1000 DRK are not used to mix anything.  In fact they don't even need to be on the masternode.  Just sitting in a wallet.

You are a classic example of someone that doesn't know anything and falling for all the hype.  
badman74

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:19:46 PM

Do you have a printably high rez version of this? For reasons...
I cant find the high rez but there is a place you can buy a poster, I bet it would look good in your livingroom  Grin
http://store.ghoulishgary.com/product/troll-hunter
Too Small and Too Expensive to use as an actual target... Meh.
here i worked on it a little for ya
Troll-Hunter
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:21:59 PM

I've been thinking about this one.....

I am neither rich nor early adopter yet I decided to risk & put a few of my paychecks into masternode in exchange for possible prospect of continuous income. My investment raised the value of the coin and I am being very slowly rewarded for my risk.

Granted, we need a certain amount of miners. However there is no need for gigahashes/petahashes due to self regulating difficulty. Even if the ratio between mining and MN changed 50:50 there would be enough miners here "working" as the difficulty would decrease accordingly. 80:20 ratio is fair and if you think masternodes bring more returns then mining... guess what you should do? :-)

Masternodes and miner have a symbiotic relationship without either of these two there is no DRK, The fair thing would be a 50:50 split
So miners have it good IMO

And it begins just like I posted many pages back.  

Already talk of giving more to the masternodes.

Greed will be the end for this coin.

If you think anyone would bother mining this coin for 50% you are a complete fool.  If nobody mines then the coin dies.

Got anymore dumb ideas?
bitcoinsid

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:22:37 PM

If been thinking about this one.....

no, who are you to come here and decide what a masternode should do?. i am a miner , i am happy with mn because they help the price of the drk i mine. if you dont want to mine on a mn pool, then dont why are you telling us, its your hardware, your elec, mine what you want, drk network wont miss you.
There is a reason why you need 1k drk if people had 20 drk as a masternode what the hell will be mixed??
if you want your idea , why dont you make your own coin. In fact why dont you go to every alt-coin out there and make suggestions to the devs, tell coblee to fork ltc to prevent asic rape.

No you are a fool.  The price of Darkcoin has gone down since the masternodes have been collecting 20%.  So you're actually giving them 20% for a function that they are not even performing yet because there are no darksend transactions being processed at this time.

You don't even know what your'e talking about.  The 1000 DRK are not used to mix anything.  In fact they don't even need to be on the masternode.  Just sitting in a wallet.

You are a classic example of someone that doesn't know anything and falling for all the hype.  

wassup shojayxt ya noob,lol i am them aswell btw ;-)

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:24:18 PM

Finally after a week got my next vote Wink
07/13 17:30:03   101417 [1][2][3]   x11ltc1btccom01   tx_0_vout_1   -   XvXiNRmK8BnEStWAmTBqEjKiTU89mspFhL
07/06 09:06:02   97385 [1][2][3]   x11ltc1btccom03   tx_0_vout_1   -   XvXiNRmK8BnEStWAmTBqEjKiTU89mspFhL
07/05 18:45:22   97051 [1][2][3]   pool_unknown_139   tx_0_vout_1   -   XvXiNRmK8BnEStWAmTBqEjKiTU89mspFhL
06/30 19:10:55   94320 [1][2][3]   pool_unknown_108   tx_0_vout_1   -   XvXiNRmK8BnEStWAmTBqEjKiTU89mspFhL
06/29 19:29:58   93776 [1][2][3]   pool_unknown_116   tx_0_vout_1   -   XvXiNRmK8BnEStWAmTBqEjKiTU89mspFhL
chinese Tongue So 5 * 100% not paid Grin looking forward RC4...who is so lucky as I am? Cheesy
Thieving bastards... RC4 can't come fast enough. I'm glad most miners aren't dumbass welfare jockeys... But there are still far too many who are...

I got almost 20 entries like that for my MN  Grin. Should I hire a professional DDoSer to DDoS them to dieGrin

Talk of illegal activity and death.

This is the true mindset behind Darkcoin and the reason it will never be adopted as a payment method anywhere but on illicit websites trading in drugs and such.
Pages: « 1 ... 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 [2229] 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: