More than 4k masternodes, what is the concept? How much does a masternode mine per block? Per day? Thanks
DimiZb "the concept" is prioritise monetary properties over everything else.
Remember the 1950s ? Lets say back then you could have chosen between:
• a technology stock (such as typewriters)
• a monetary stock (such as gold)
At the time your holding of each may have been the same. But over several years, one of them gains value and the other tanks value (due to advancing technology). Thats also why bitcoin has prevailed despite being superseded technologically by almost every alt-coin that came after it - because it was its monetary properties that mattered, not the technological ones.
Where do masternodes fit into this ?
They implement a 2-tier ("split") network protocol that allows Dash's monetary properties to be decoupled from whatever other technological priorities the designers have so that they can be given priority and optimised with the result that they support the following:
• a fully transparent base monetary token like bitcoin's (an essential property of any anonymous asset that aspires to the status of an unbacked "bearer instrument")
• transparent fungibility
that's based on homogenising the blockchain rather than obscuring it, thereby implementing effectively unbreakable anonymity without recourse to torpedoing blockchain transparency
• a base value for the token (like a base rate of interest) by paying a return on reserves directly from the blockchain
• supreme mobility which will be supported by a masternode consensus based "API" allowing a quantum leap in ease of use and accessibility
• a cash-grade transaction speed that effectively supports realtime transfers on the native blockchain as with a genuine cash transaction
Regarding the level of interest paid by by the masternode network for reserve holdings, you can see that here
. Note that this also sets a base rate for private lending in commercial markets (because they have to compete with the native network rate of interest) - another monetary priority that the masternode network supports.
So, when you hear people saying "we've got the best tech" it's instructive to bear in mind that that isn't what matters. What matters is having the "best monetary properties" and the "appropriate tech" to support them !