Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 [650] 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722711 times)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:15:34 PM

Crazy crazy day for Darkcoin!  Shows nothing should be jumped into without being thought out first, even the idea can cause a huge reaction.

I think that Airdrop thread should be deleted and forgotten about.

I'm not sure why we're drawing attention to flaws, ie, that it was super mined in 24 hours due to an error, ..doesn't sound good.  But if we're all about being open and honest, then sure mention it, but be sure to also mention that the coins have already been dumped and redistributed!

Turn the negative into something less negative.  The majority of the coins have been added back to the market places and divided up between buyers / investors.  No one person is sitting on a huge pile, it wasn't a pre-mine.  This has be be highlighed.  It seems newbies just keep clinging to this notion.

When bitcoin was first released, very few were mining, ..many coins between very few.  Years down the line, that's hardly a thought for people.  ... Lets move on already.

Side note:  Good to see DRK price has mostly stabilized.

Lets get some good DarkSend news, that's what we all want!

No doubt, I woke up this morning and thought I was still in a dream. Serious discussion of air drops, sister coins, and another name change. Head explosion.

I'm glad all that crap got killed soon after it was suggested and the price was restored.

Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up to a fully functioning DarkSend and regain some hair I lost this morning.

Tomorrow, we clone every single coin and add our own DarkSend feature.

We will kill them all and take over the world......I want first rights to Florida.
key00

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:15:57 PM

My wallet is stuck and won't sync, it gets locked up at 43 hours behind.

-I have opened and closed my wallet multiple times
-I have deleted all everything but the wallet.dat and started to sync, but again it gets stuck at 43 hours behind.
-I have 7 active connections to the darkcoin network

Suggestions?

Get latest client. I hadn't run mine in 6 days or so.  It zoomed through the first lot, then got stuck for 5-10mins.  Did u try just waiting before you tried anything?  Mine got stuck, then seems to clear its self.

I'm using "v0.9.1.0-unk-beta", downloaded directly from the darkcoin.io website. I think this is the most recent. I let it run for 20 min... I'll just wait a little longer.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:19:22 PM

Also there is someone in Germany who is having difficulties syncing the wallet.
https://www.darkcointalk.org/threads/wallet-v0-10-2-0-wrong-date-and-time-settings-no-sync-after-block-46226.222/#post-1475

Instead of being non productive, maybe someone knows how to address his problem?

Thanks, Propulsion.  Smiley

I've tried to post it here two times but it got lost in this name change / pre-mine / troll-feeding posts.

tl;dr: latest beta wallet (v0.10.2.0) still doesn't sync after block 46226.

This was a problem with the windows wallet, which was updated yesterday/night before.  Please try to download again.  If that doesn't work, maybe try deleting your darkcoin folder (but save your wallet.dat)

I'm quite certain re-downloading should fix it.  I had the same problem, and it worked for me.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
mahowi

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:26:16 PM

Yes, I know there has been a new version uploaded. I have downloaded it about 2 hours ago.

Now I have deleted everything except my wallet.dat. If that doesn't help I'll go back to non-darksend version.

DRK: Xeojbw5gDNtvCbUK7VXaDqfyNU29ahqavB
BTC: 1K5hJ1wiRJ9mAWwn9pLzjst18jTa1benHT
LTC: LiUgyndo4sibahGEyuw8ymphciaq7tbS9a
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:28:14 PM

What the cryptohunter troll doesn't get is that even if he does a vote, you can't make sure only the DRK supporters vote. I couldn't give a less damn on the vote of someone who didn't yet read 1 page of this 6xx page discussion.

What is this troll going to do if let's say his vote succeeds?

He forks the coin and what? Finds a better dev than edu? Grabs a new community to support his fork?

Idiot is thinking he has anything to say just because he spams the main section with meaningless votes because he is butthurt.

TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:30:27 PM

https://www.darkcointalk.org/threads/wallet-v0-10-2-0-wrong-date-and-time-settings-no-sync-after-block-46226.222/#post-1475

Instead of being non productive, maybe someone knows how to address his problem?

I've tried to post it here two times but it got lost in this name change / pre-mine / troll-feeding posts.

This was a problem with the windows wallet, which was updated yesterday/night before.  Please try to download again.  If that doesn't work, maybe try deleting your darkcoin folder (but save your wallet.dat)

I'm quite certain re-downloading should fix it.  I had the same problem, and it worked for me.

I'm sorry, I missed that you were using the darksend beta V5.  That wallet has not been updated.  There is so much being changed at the moment, he didn't bother.  Something should be out again soon though.  Sorry, please go back to the regular wallet for now Smiley

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:30:52 PM

[/quote]

Ok noted.... let's let some smarter people digest the idea first... then the community at large (the alt community not the darkcoin community) get's to decide. I'll return in a bit see how you guys are all doing in here. Nice community friendly types i like it. Will be sticking around.

[/quote]

The alt coin community decides on something which is led by Edu, not a single dev here could do the same he does.

Good joke.

key00

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:32:53 PM

That took care of the problem, thank you. The most recent version on the website (Windows) is v0.9.1.2-unk-beta.

Note to dev team: On the web server, can you change the filename of darkcoin-qt to reflect which version it is or otherwise annotate near the download link which version it is? Makes checking if you have the most updated version easier. Thanks!
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:34:37 PM

The alt coin community decides on something which is led by Edu, not a single dev here could do the same he does.

Good joke.

No worries, I think we get some children in here, and they just don't grasp it all.  This one seems like a kid to me for some reason.  Let him learn  Cheesy  If he is a kid, sorry I was rude.  Even though it's annoying for us, at the same time, it's cool kids can get involved in this kind of thing.  Good for them to learn Cheesy

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:37:13 PM

Good joke.

No worries, I think we get some children in here, and they just don't grasp it all.  This one seems like a kid to me for some reason.  Let him learn  Cheesy

My bad that I get so annoyed by trolls, but seriously every single week there is that 1 guy who comes here full butthurt because he spent his time with shitcoins instead of mining/investing into something more valuable.

Now he wants to airdrop DRK-s to people who before it didn't give a single damn about this coin but obviously they will say yes to something that is free and has a value.

I am suprised that people who know about cryptos and have the basic intelligence to be able to install a browser and register on bitcointalk fail to have common logic.

TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:38:04 PM

That took care of the problem, thank you. The most recent version on the website (Windows) is v0.9.1.2-unk-beta.

Note to dev team: On the web server, can you change the filename of darkcoin-qt to reflect which version it is or otherwise annotate near the download link which version it is? Makes checking if you have the most updated version easier. Thanks!

Yah, but in this case, it didn't even get a new version number.  It had a small error and they just fixed it and threw it up there, LOL

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:38:13 PM

Can we please stop replying to that complete waste of time? This white knight for all the "scammed and miserable" ...

All it does is fuels his desire to be centre of the attention.
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:40:48 PM

Good joke.

No worries, I think we get some children in here, and they just don't grasp it all.  This one seems like a kid to me for some reason.  Let him learn  Cheesy

My bad that I get so annoyed by trolls, but seriously every single week there is that 1 guy who comes here full butthurt because he spent his time with shitcoins instead of mining/investing into something more valuable.

Now he wants to airdrop DRK-s to people who before it didn't give a single damn about this coin but obviously they will say yes to something that is free and has a value.

I am suprised that people who know about cryptos and have the basic intelligence to be able to install a browser and register on bitcointalk fail to have common logic.

I don't know this is fact, just got this feeling, he seems smart enough, but isn't getting it all, so I'm guessing a kid.  May just be an idiot, LOL.  There are so many people posting silly things, nothing will be taken seriously.  I was rude to him too, LOL, he'll learn, if he's a kid.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:43:20 PM

Can we please stop replying to that complete waste of time? This white knight for all the "scammed and miserable" ...

Does he do it often?  LOL, then I'm wrong and he's an idiot, what can I say?  I always hope for the best, especially if I lost my temper, 'cause then I feel so bad........

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:43:56 PM

Does he do it often?  LOL, then I'm wrong and he's an idiot, what can I say?  I always hope for the best, especially if I lost my temper, 'cause then I feel so bad........

I'm 17 soon i am not a kid.

Also it's going to be a petition not a vote.

I will simply put an honest account of darkcoins history. A solution to compensate people cut out from mining.  And make a petition. If a lot of people sign. Then though sheer TRUTH SPREADING alone a lot of pressure can be applied.

Anyway i need to finish my game now.

The last of us - such a great game has anyone played it?

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:45:46 PM

Crazy crazy day for Darkcoin!  Shows nothing should be jumped into without being thought out first, even the idea can cause a huge reaction.

I'm not sure why we're drawing attention to flaws, ie, that it was "super mined" in 24 hours due to an error, ..doesn't sound good.  But if we're all about being open and honest, then sure mention it, but be sure to also mention that the coins have already been dumped and redistributed!

Turn the negative into something less negative.  The majority of the coins have been added back to the market places and divided up between buyers / investors.  No one person is sitting on a huge pile, it wasn't a pre-mine.  This has be be highlighed.  It seems newbies just keep clinging to this notion.

The negative became positive because DRK achieved, even by accident, a distribution formula that is not killing its daily price due to enormous inflation. If you inflate fast at the start and inflation is steeply reduced after a while, you won't have the problem that other coins have. Everyone can get cheap coins at the start yet inflation is not as a large problem for the next months / years. I think this form of coin distribution will prevail because people have realized that inflation is killing prices yet the monetary base HAS to expand so that the coins can be distributed. So it'll either be proof of stake (yeah right), or fast mining + declining production in an accelerated timetable (ie what bitcoin did in several years, an altcoin will have to do in weeks/months).

I have a few vertcoins -just in case it did some kind of spike due to LTC people moving over there- and vert can't go up due to the daily inflation and dumping. Most coins require multiple times the BTCs that DRK production requires and hence they go down and down and down because there are not enough BTCs around to buy these coins. DRK has no such issue due to the fast production in the start and slower production right now.

You can have a coin that needs like 50-60 btcs per day that will be dumped every day and then cry why the price is always going down (like most altcoins), or be able to at least resist the downward trend if not go higher, as DRK does with the 0.0012 - 0.0014 levels.
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:46:12 PM

What settings should I use to mine DRK with sgminer using an MSI 7850? it isnt working.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:47:34 PM

Does he do it often?  LOL, then I'm wrong and he's an idiot, what can I say?  I always hope for the best, especially if I lost my temper, 'cause then I feel so bad........

I'm 17 soon i am not a kid.

Also it's going to be a petition not a vote.

I will simply put an honest account of darkcoins history. A solution to compensate people cut out from mining.  And make a petition. If a lot of people sign. Then though sheer TRUTH SPREADING alone a lot of pressure can be applied.

Anyway i need to finish my game now.

The last of us - such a great game has anyone played it?

This forum really should have an age limit. It was fully obvious you are not even in a legal age.

And if you apply pressure and lets say Edu quits?

Do you know another dev that can finish darksend which was Edu's project?

Also would you be happy to get votes from people who never heard from DRK before but vote because they want a freebie?

So many things to consider but you fail common logic because you are an immature teenager.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:48:25 PM

I'm not sure why we're drawing attention to flaws, ie, that it was "super mined" in 24 hours due to an error, ..doesn't sound good.  But if we're all about being open and honest, then sure mention it, but be sure to also mention that the coins have already been dumped and redistributed!

The negative became positive because DRK achieved, even by accident, a distribution formula that is not killing its daily price due to enormous inflation. If you inflate fast at the start and inflation is steeply reduced after a while, you won't have the problem that other coins have.

I have a few vertcoins -just in case it did some kind of spike due to LTC people moving over there- and vert can't go up due to the daily inflation and dumping. Most coins require multiple times the BTCs that DRK production requires and hence they go down and down and down because there are not enough BTCs around to buy these coins. DRK has no such issue due to the fast production in the start and slower production right now.

You can have a coin that needs like 50-60 btcs per day that will be dumped every day and then cry why the price is always going down (like most altcoins), or be able to at least resist the downward trend if not go higher, as DRK does with the 0.0012 - 0.0014 levels.

hehe the negative super instamine became a positive super instamine..... hehe i like you alexGR you're a funny guy Smiley

haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:50:56 PM

Anyone has an idea why the reward at darkcoin.fr (P2P) is only a quarter of what I get at a classic pool? I had less than 1% rejects....so?
Monitored for 24h.
Pages: « 1 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 [650] 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: