Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 [1423] 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722534 times)
Freckleg

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:35:23 PM

Indeed fundamentals are still rock solid, with a stong dev team. Good to let the market breath and come to its senses. I myself even got the jitters tonight until Evan stepped in. You buy the fundamentals and the Dev and thats even going to be better after today.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:35:53 PM

I think we are overstating the issue of "panic sellers". I don't see that much action really. People weren't selling at 0.026, why would they sell at 0.016 or 0.013? Only if they've made like 10-50-100x and they are like "ok, let's bank some money". Otherwise there's not much temptation. One, two, three bagholders might dump, but generally? I don't see this happening.

Have any of the fundamentals changed? Not really. This is in active development and things like that can happen and will happen again in the future. It's not "final". I warned about this several times.

Having said that, Dark's resilience is immense. I remember the hacked BTC dumps in Feb and it was going back to 0.002 wave after wave of dumping down to 0.0008, we were all like W T F, this is amazing.

Same yesterday. Price didn't give a f*** despite the forks. There are some buyer whales who seem intent to buy everything. And they will now cost-average their buys (which they did up to 280) with buying dumps at half that. AND they will also future-proof their investment by panic-dumpers while cost-averaging the price.

This is not so worrying for the price, but worrying for the top100 distribution really where the rich will get richer by buying because DRK will be concentrated on the few who act opposite the market trend in dumps. But, as I said earlier, it's not that much of a volume because there is no temptation to sell at 0.016 when you've seen 0.028.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:36:55 PM

There is an issue with masternodes, that needs to be fixed, that is all...

But Masternodes are the big idea...  Shocked

they are part of what is in planning....Masternodes worked fine in testnet.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:36:58 PM

You're still trying to talk me into being a beta just because you're one of them? Really? Do you not understand the futility of your path, much less demanding that I join you upon it? Do you relly think I'll "see your reason" and give up my life of not being a sheep?

I could no more do that than for water to stop being wet. Silly beta types...

Actually I was trying to appeal to your reason and ethics, attributes which separate true leaders ("alphas") from vulgar-darwinist bullies ("omegas" who try to hide their inferiority complexes behind aggressive behavior).

Lols, you're trying to make it more complicated than it is in an effort to justify your weakness.

I would never do such a thing to the unfortunate or simply ungrown. I am far more civilized than you pretend me to be.

In this place, there has been no excuse for such extreme stupidity. They deserve consequence, and I bring it to them.

Do they not yet draw breath? Then let them learn if they are not too beta to figure it out. Again I say, pain is an excellent teacher. Be offended or step up. Those are the only choices you ever really have. Everything else is smoke and mirrors of beta-types trying to justify their pathetic existence.

What weakness on my part? I am relaxed with my DRK I bought weeks ago sitting still in my Masternodes.
I just think you overreact when people ask honest questions.
I actually agree with you more than you might think on many topics and I feel neither pity for panic sellers nor for bagholders like the two of us if DRK should fail.
I was just trying to convince you to be more constructive towards the unfortunates who lack your IT skills, like you have proven to be able to do many many times (thanks, by the way).
Right now you seem to prefer going full retard and enjoy some megalomaniac nietzschean Übermensch grandesse, which is entertaining even the DRK detractors, as you  might have noticed.
Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:37:12 PM

I see prices going up in cryptsy Cool Cool

nooo i almost have enough for second masternode

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:37:33 PM

You're still trying to talk me into being a beta just because you're one of them? Really? Do you not understand the futility of your path, much less demanding that I join you upon it? Do you relly think I'll "see your reason" and give up my life of not being a sheep?

Actually I was trying to appeal to your reason and ethics, attributes which separate true leaders ("alphas") from vulgar-darwinist bullies ("omegas" who try to hide their inferiority complexes behind aggressive behavior).

Lols, you're trying to make it more complicated than it is in an effort to justify your weakness.

I would never do such a thing to the unfortunate or simply ungrown. I am far more civilized than you pretend me to be.

In this place, there has been no excuse for such extreme stupidity. They deserve consequence, and I bring it to them.

Do they not yet draw breath? Then let them learn if they are not too beta to figure it out. Again I say, pain is an excellent teacher. Be offended or step up. Those are the only choices you ever really have. Everything else is smoke and mirrors of beta-types trying to justify their pathetic existence.

I think society needs more violence. Not having to risk physical harm for your opinion results in a large number of very stupid opinions taking root. If you had to defend your position under pain of physical suffering, many would be less likely to promote stupidity.

Bro how many testosterone injections are you taking a day? Reverting society back a thousand years isn't really the answer to world problems.

I said more, not all. Straw man burned. Try again.

No testosterone injections. I just get to be what I am today, and hopefully some of the pussified metrosexuals will man up...

The blood of the inexcusably stupid is my oxygen. How would you feel if you'd been holding your breath for as long as I have? These times are the only times when it's acceptable for me to wreck my carnage. Would you prefer I be a psycho that shoots up school children?

I'm not the only one.

I am the only one, that I know of, who can be this way and also possesses the intellect to let it out only when appropriate/deserved.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
richy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:38:18 PM

So some of us just have to accept lost coins...great...
I thought I lost coins way back when BTC forked... Nah. The coins accepted and lost on the fake chain came back when the fake chain went away... There's also this thing called a network memory pool...

This Emo Angst is all a result of not bothering to learn how it works. I've got a fuckload more money tied up in DRK than anyone else in this thread, I'll bet.

I'm not worried.

OK, I'm gonna hold out and see. I do get how it works, but it can be hard to keep up with so many changes. But anyway, fingers crossed, I believe in this long term and have some coin on the exchanges anyway.

Think of people actually enjoying their holiday weekend who don't even know this is happening, didn't see all the updates... They'll perform one update tomorrow and all will be well...

This is my berserker time. I don't get to do it much in this candy-ass weakling soft pussified society... I spend too much time holding back, acting like a clone of these pathetic sheep so they can't kill me with numbers. A slaughter like this is justice, revenge, and the water in which I swim... I understand it as if born to it, because I was. I revel in getting to be what I truly am... Smart people follow my lead even if they're not smart enough to understand it themselves.

Seriously dude, I'm not saying this to be mean, but out of concern.  Please seek the help of a mental health professional.

Does the lion need mental help because it isn't a sheep?

I spend my life being civilized for the benefit of my masters and to my own detriment they gain.

Not today!

Mean? You're going to be "mean" to me? Lols. You can't be mean to me. People who use the phrase "mean" are too weak to take the truth. You can't be mean to me, and you cannot offend me. You've shared your opinion and I would have respected it more had you not prefaced it with an apology. No matter your supposed motivation, speak your mind! Be a man, dammit!

do you see yourself more as a lion or mor as human Wink

I'm no lion. I never prey on the unfortunate. Only on those who have absolutely no fucking excuse to be in the position they are in; selling DRK on an ignorant panic. There's just no Goddamn excuse for that,a nd you deserve to get eaten for doing it.

ok... more lion than  ...eating up other anmals

We're all animals. Humanity, our higher intellect, simply intervenes when there's something better to be.

Sometimes, good old violent purging is called for. To be truly intelligent is to know those moments when such extremes are called for. To understand, to accept the responsibility of dark things that do good in the long run.

Do you cuss in front of your mom? No? But you do cuss when she's not around, right? Knowing the difference...

why not making a little visit in syria... or afganistan... they are looking for lions like you... and i am shure this would solve all the problems you seems to have....  man give me a break

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
asboxi

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:39:00 PM

i've made a deposit of dark coins in MintPal and it got 1 confirmation, then it disappear, Have i lost the money?

I moved the coins without knowing we had a fork.

bitcoin XT believer
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:39:55 PM

People like us are called "greedy" because we possess knowledge and experience to make intelligent decisions when others don't. This is a free capitalistic market, heavy on the word "free". No one force people to panic and sell when they shouldn't. We aren't being greedy when we buy their coins that they freely give up.

Exactly.

I didn't kill anyone today. They killed themselves. Their only excuse? Thinking was just too much trouble...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:40:06 PM

camosoul: What about you finally post something about DarkCoin rather than yourself or your ego?
thefrog

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:40:21 PM

DarkCoin Mac OS X Update v0.9.4.11
updated 26 May 2014

URL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uf9gybph3xvicp7/DarkCoin-Qt-MacOSX-v0.9.4.11.zip

to be uploaded on darkcoin.io shortly

zip shasum: 91aa1e02920db4e65b243144e1e1e84bfd12a9ba

Note: The network may currently cause syncing issues due to the hard fork.

If your wallet fails to update to the latest block, do the following:
0. just a reminder: backup your wallet.dat (regularly do this)
1. make sure that your DarkCoin.app resides in your Applications folder and is closed
2. delete peers.dat and remove all addnode= entries from your darkcoin.conf
3. fire up Terminal.app and paste this to reindex the Blockchain:
Code:
/Applications/DarkCoin-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/DarkCoin-Qt -reindex
-- voilà, it syncs to the latest block.

Mac users, if you appreciate this release please support it by sending DRK: 1 helps!

DRK tips: XtwzEuurDTNeVK5a26AzzZDdVkkPkAQ7Eu

Donation List (pm me your username to appear here),  thank you!
Code:
2014-05-05     1.45662795   
2014-05-13     5        
2014-05-14     30         (thx Evan)
2014-05-16     0.01
2014-05-18     1
2014-05-21     0.1
2014-05-21     0.4

Reindexing now! But I didnt see any darkcoin.conf in the data directory. Since I only use this one as your regular QT anyways, I dont need it right?

Reindexing now, will donate once I have synced.
semajjames

Activity: 528

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:40:54 PM

What other x11 coins age there so i can set a failover ?

cheers
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:41:06 PM

Don't need to worry. Evan is working on it...not even considering bailing.
Just wish I had money for more DRKs.

Ditto, why do I have to be so damn poor! 

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:41:18 PM

I think we are overstating the issue of "panic sellers". I don't see that much action really. People weren't selling at 0.026, why would they sell at 0.016 or 0.013? Only if they've made like 10-50-100x and they are like "ok, let's bank some money". Otherwise there's not much temptation. One, two, three bagholders might dump, but generally? I don't see this happening.
Have any of the fundamentals changed? Not really. This is in active development and things like that can happen and will happen again in the future. It's not "final". I warned about this several times.
Having said that, Dark's resilience is immense. I remember the hacked BTC dumps in Feb and it was going back to 0.002 wave after wave of dumping down to 0.0008, we were all like W T F, this is amazing.
Same yesterday. Price didn't give a f*** despite the forks. There are some buyer whales who seem intent to buy everything. And they will now cost-average their buys (which they did up to 280) with buying dumps at half that. AND they will also future-proof their investment by panic-dumpers while cost-averaging the price.
This is not so worrying for the price, but worrying for the top100 distribution really where the rich will get richer by buying because DRK will be concentrated on the few who act opposite the market trend in dumps. But, as I said earlier, it's not that much of a volume because there is no temptation to sell at 0.016 when you've seen 0.028.

I was just going to think "what a waste of time reading last 10 pages was", and then this.

Thank you.  Smiley
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:41:58 PM

Lol.  Yes, .0014 -> .017 (currently) in > 1 month ...TOTALLY the Titanic going down.  TOTALLY.

Your special ed. helmet strapped a little too tight today?  Looks like a lot of other people are having the same problem.

Come on people, this is a momentary hiccup due to an unforseen issue in a RELEASE CANDIDATE version of the coin.  Switch your fucking brains back on.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:42:30 PM

Right now you seem to prefer going full retard and enjoy some megalomaniac nietzschean Übermensch grandesse, which is entertaining even the DRK detractors, as you  might have noticed.

Why do you think I'm doing it? Just a few pages ago I came right out and explained it! Yet here we are, having this conversation...

Lols.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:42:37 PM

i've made a deposit of dark coins in MintPal and it got 1 confirmation, then it disappear, Have i lost the money?

I moved the coins without knowing we had a fork.

Not likely... it's either in your or their wallet.
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:43:29 PM

I think society needs more violence. Not having to risk physical harm for your opinion results in a large number of very stupid opinions taking root. If you had to defend your position under pain of physical suffering, many would be less likely to promote stupidity.

People like us are called "greedy" because we possess knowledge and experience to make intelligent decisions when others don't. This is a free capitalistic market, heavy on the word "free". No one force people to panic and sell when they shouldn't. We aren't being greedy when we buy their coins that they freely give up.

+1
To describe today I could only show a quote from a well-known man:

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”
threedream

Activity: 364

Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:43:38 PM

What happened ?

I have to get back all the lost .
thefrog

Activity: 393

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:43:48 PM

Lovok's DRK P2Pool node located in the Czech Republic (0.5% fee)

http://lovok.no-ip.com:7903

On latest 0.9.4.11 wallet and latest p2pool commit (Remove masternode support).

TheFrogs p2pool DRK node - Slovakia
http://ca.p2pool.sk:7903

10.8.11 wallet with latest p2pool from https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/p2pool-drk
Pages: « 1 ... 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 [1423] 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: