Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:42:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 [2001] 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722502 times)
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:27:33 PM

I may be a Darkcoin/Evan fanhag, but I still think I know my reality and what's logical.
You're a fine argument for the legalization of cloning. ;-)
Just give me a better body and blond hair...better teeth and voice... um... yah, nicer hands would be nice.  
I'd be all for it then!  Stick my brain in one of 'em and enslave the rest, no problem!  LOL
Meh. I'll take a smart, loyal hag over a beautiful, stupid, whore any day... But it won't work out in the end...

My problem is with choice... It's easy to have morals, class, and integrity, and in general, positive character traits when you're unattractive. Unattractive people are rarely tempted to part with decency... Not trying to sound like I'm bragging about myself or insulting anybody else... But, I want my equal. Someone pretty. Not because I want a pretty girl... But because I want someone who chooses it... Someone who could easily be a dumb worthless whore, just like I could, but chooses not to. Someone who is exposed to every temptation, but chooses against them. If I don't aim for that, I'm really just playing the same dirt game that pretty girls play, just backwards. I want no games. I want the real deal. That means I have to not play them... If I want someone decent, I have to be someone decent. Also, there would have to be such a person... I've never met anyone who makes that choice. I'm the only one.

Oh well. At least I have fat stacks of DRK and can respect myself. I come here to bruise those who might learn from the pain, it's how I cast my pearls without worrying about them being found by swine... The worthy will become better for having been exposed to me. The shitty will only dig their holes deeper. Shitty people, sell me your DRKs!

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:30:25 PM

When people use the term decentralized to describe the masternode network they are incorrect.

While 'centralised' is pretty well defined, 'decentralised' is always going to be a matter of degree - there will never be perfect decentralisation of anything until entropy finally has it's way with the universe.

The masternode system of hundreds of nodes is clearly decentralised in comparison to one centralised server. It's not perfect, nothing ever is, but its one beautiful fiery hell of an improvement.

Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:30:42 PM

It takes 4 hours to setup a MN by an expert?

First, if you check my sig, one of the first things I say is I am not an expert.

Second, I take care of the "dirty" side of it, the VPS setup - quick and efficiently

Third, I 'm on IRC (or whatever) making sure the Masternode owner, who has no linux skills at all, understand every single step of the way of the local setup and configs (so I dont Teamviewer or something), which I think is crucial to protect the investment, setting up local.cold / remote setup.

And I do it in a manner that makes double sure neither side is able to scam the other. This includes setting up EC2 account from scratch, and local setup.

And it costs 1% of the total investment.

Does this offend you?
+1 I learned a lot
Only to the thing with the 4 hours bashing. I am absolutly noob with linux and servers, but with the very good guides from community on darkcointalk and here i got it running. Educate yourself.
Its possible to work it out - for all of us
I understand your position and you make valid arguments
It was not against your decision to buy support. I also was thinking about it.
It was for all the people who argue here that you have to be a nerd to join darkcoin.
Extremism... Having at least a basic clue how to computer is nowhere near "have to be a nerd." Just another diffraction of the entitlement mindset... Fortunately, people like this can't vote to hire the government to steal my DRKs at gunpoint and give them to themselves like they can with guvpaper.

If someone wants to drive an MN, I expect them to know what a steering while is and how to use it. Are racecar drivers "racing nerds?" Anyone who uses derisive terms to describe their betters is admitting to being a lesser.

Hey look all... I'm not liking where this is going, seriously

I've been quite open about this. If you actually do click on my sig, I almost invite everyone to do it yourself, instead of hiring my services!!

What I'm trying to do, for a mere 1% of the cost of a masternode, is to cut corners and get things going quick! I started on testnet 2 months ago, and it was my first adventure into linux. But I have been at it, daily, 8 to 10 hours a day, no joke! Saturdays and sundays included. Because I do believe this coin will be a life changer for me!! So I took it on quite seriously!

I know the ins and out of the Masternode network, intimately.

I am a super-duper-geek. Dont get me wrong. I am not a professional, but extremely well versed in computers. Who here can say they typed their first keyboard on an ZX Spectrum 48k, learnt BASIC and cracked a school Acorn Archimedes? (before my first pubes)

This is no fake ad. I've been doing this for free for a LONG time, just can't seem to say no to anyone. Unfortunately, I must commit.

Setting up a node is absolutely not rocket science. Anyone can do it.
Just like making a pizza. Its just water, flower, tomatoe, cheese and an oven. Not promising the world to anyone.

Dont like, dont buy!

This is intended for people who want to learn VERY quick with a great teacher, and get their MN up and running NOW.

And you pretty much nailed it with that one...

It is exactly the same reason why I went windoz instead of Linux when I went full retard, quit my job and built a farm... I knew I could teach myself Linux, but I was too damn excited to build my farm and I didn't want to learn Linux...

Same process with hiring OzzieCoins to build my MN, read Chaplin's guide, none of it is rocket science with the right research, it just was a matter of time.  It was a far more efficient use of my time to pay someone who knew what they were doing to set it up quickly and professionally...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:31:13 PM

When people use the term decentralized to describe the masternode network they are incorrect.
While 'centralised' is pretty well defined, 'decentralised' is always going to be a matter of degree - there will never be perfect decentralisation of anything until entropy finally has it's way with the universe.

The masternode system of hundreds of nodes is clearly decentralised in comparison to one centralised server. It's not perfect, nothing ever is, but its one beautiful fiery hell of an improvement.
A man after my own heart...

The fact that the trolls refer to DRK as "Cult of Evan" and "Circle-Jerk" only displays their cluelessness... The successful are always found talking amongst themselves because they have no one else worth their time to talk to. All people involved in successful endeavors find them selves called these names by the losers. Shitcoiners never learn no matter how much pain I inflict on them... People who cannot be taught by pain cannot be taught at all. They are genuinely broken people who refuse to stop being broken because the get off on insults instead of personal satisfaction in a job well done. Sad... No matter how much I try to help them create their very own hot tubs, they'd still prefer to throw rocks at mine... Throwing away their own potential success in an attempt to rob me of mine. Neo-Soviet, Liberal, Democrat, Progressive, Stupid, Loser, Asshole, Troll, Theif, Degenerate, Idiot, Anti-Theist... It's all the same thing, just different labels...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:31:27 PM

Respectable master(node) owner urgently looking for hard-working servant (village idiot) please apply within. No wips have ever been used on the slaves only prober rude treatment to let em know who is master

This system is so badly flawed its not funny.
Having one single note running is like solo mining and others with 50 or more notes sit in a massive pool and take the cream of the top
Back in the instamine days the reward for miners was 100% payout of the 500, now the miners get 80% of the left over scrap 5

Look, we need masternodes to process/mix transactions.  We need them to be expensive so that controlling the network is financially unfeasible.  We need people to put up masternodes, but they won't stick their money in an unmovable place without a reward.  We can't just increase the reward, because that would put the coin out of wack.

Ultimately, the true VALUE of the coin is in the services it can provide, which are the same as Bitcoin, but with complete privacy in a secure, decentralized fashion.

If mining profitability is too low, people will move on to another coin.
If there are too many masternodes, so the rewards are too few, people will close them and use/sell their coin.
eventually, we should find our balance.

If you don't see value in the masternodes and don't want to "share" your mining rewards, that's fine, you can mine another coin and sell it for dark, or keep it.  But those are the reasons for why things are being done the way they are.  There are many choices out there for other coins.

Anyway, we have to move beyond what is "fair" as some see it, to what will work, proper incentives, etc....  Yes, some people have a lot of money, they are rich, some don't, they are poor.  I'm in the 2nd group since I left my job due to illness.  But it's those that are wealthy and willing to put their wealth behind this coin so it can work that I thank, because ultimately, the coin will become more valuable and I will benefit.  I don't have money to buy better mining equipment (I bought an antminer when I first jumped in here 6 months ago, and it will never ever make enough bitcoin to pay for itself, LOL)  There is too much mining pressure for bitcoin and for Darkcoin to make them profitable yet people still mine. 

I really don't know what to say to your comment.  I've invested in a 3 year contract with amazon and pay about $9 a month in fees ea for my masternodes.  Kind of similar to paying for electricity.  I also mine on and off with my computers because they're on anyway.  I don't think we'll be short of miners any time soon.

So if you think about your comment, it really ends up sounding whiny and immature.

This network of masternodes is not decentralized.  You have people running numerous masternodes and then you have the majority of masternodes hosted in the same place.  What percent of the users actually have or will have masternodes?  1%?  .01%?  .001%?  Whenever you have a fraction controlling a majority it is not decentralized.

Sorry but according to your logic then BTC is not decentralized too. Why do you still invest in BTC anyway ?

I don't invest in btc.  I mine and trade altcoins for profit which is paid in btc.  I then exchange btc for fiat.  btc is just an intermediary between altcoins and fiat. I do have a substantial amount of btc that I'm holding because I have a feeling that the next btc rally is going to be a big one.  I have a 60 20 20 plan.  60% btc, 20% cryptonote, 20% other altcoins including DRK.  I've done extremely well with that diversification.

And bitcoin doesn't claim to be decentralized like Darkcoin does.  Or at least many Darkcoin supporters claim.  I don't really care one way or another.  Centralized or decentralized doesn't really matter to me as long as I can make a profit and use that to purchase things in life that I find enjoyable then I'm happy.

Currently the only coin that can actually be used for purchases of any significance in the real world is bitcoin and it will likely remain that way for some time.  Even if they get all the bugs worked out for the masternode network, where are you going to spend DRK?  Legitimate retailers are already moving towards bitcoin as is venture capital and wall street.  It's all fine and dandy to root for your team, in this case coin.  But people need to realize that there is not a venue to use this coin at.  The anonymity will prevent a majority of vendors from all sectors from using it.  And cryptonote coins have more apeal for the btc rich old timers that rarely venture outside of their bitcoin world.  I see Darkcoin as a neat experiment without any practical application once it's finished other than providing masternode operators some income at the expense of the lowly miner.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:33:58 PM

Could the mod please delete Jacques de Molay's post ? Seriously? I don't know you guys are nemesis or what but it's really unacceptable.

Censorship and closed source?

LOL
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:35:21 PM

Could the mod please delete Jacques de Molay's post ? Seriously? I don't know you guys are nemesis or what but it's really unacceptable.

So basically, you support XC and you're either, (1) pissed off you were scammed; or (2) part of the XC scam.

So you're a self-confessed leech on society. You trade to steal off those with little experience, but contribute nothing. Community support is the reason why DRK is still here. We support the project, the developers, those that would like to contribute positively to creating something the world needs: eCash.

The world does indeed need the odd bottom feeder such as you. That's how projects learn and adapt to become stronger and during the process they must innovate.

You are only here because of the hard work of others. No need to thank anyone, just close the door quietly behind you if you have nothing positive to add.

As an XC scam boy, why don't you just spend your time there? Everything you write indicates you contribute zero and you focus only on you: I have this, I did that, I back xyz.  You don't do anything but spread FUD.

Here, copy paste this for XC to help your little scam along https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579976.msg6335710#msg6335710  just top/tail and change a few names around.

El Presidente already destroyed XC with some simple facts and following the money which he shouldn't have been able to do; nor should he have discovered coins being stolen along their little XC journeys if there was no scam going on. So now all that is left is for XC scam boys to lay the blame on others for the epic fail and XC scam.
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:38:18 PM

Respectable master(node) owner urgently looking for hard-working servant (village idiot) please apply within. No wips have ever been used on the slaves only prober rude treatment to let em know who is master

This system is so badly flawed its not funny.
Having one single note running is like solo mining and others with 50 or more notes sit in a massive pool and take the cream of the top
Back in the instamine days the reward for miners was 100% payout of the 500, now the miners get 80% of the left over scrap 5

Look, we need masternodes to process/mix transactions.  We need them to be expensive so that controlling the network is financially unfeasible.  We need people to put up masternodes, but they won't stick their money in an unmovable place without a reward.  We can't just increase the reward, because that would put the coin out of wack.

Ultimately, the true VALUE of the coin is in the services it can provide, which are the same as Bitcoin, but with complete privacy in a secure, decentralized fashion.

If mining profitability is too low, people will move on to another coin.
If there are too many masternodes, so the rewards are too few, people will close them and use/sell their coin.
eventually, we should find our balance.

If you don't see value in the masternodes and don't want to "share" your mining rewards, that's fine, you can mine another coin and sell it for dark, or keep it.  But those are the reasons for why things are being done the way they are.  There are many choices out there for other coins.

Anyway, we have to move beyond what is "fair" as some see it, to what will work, proper incentives, etc....  Yes, some people have a lot of money, they are rich, some don't, they are poor.  I'm in the 2nd group since I left my job due to illness.  But it's those that are wealthy and willing to put their wealth behind this coin so it can work that I thank, because ultimately, the coin will become more valuable and I will benefit.  I don't have money to buy better mining equipment (I bought an antminer when I first jumped in here 6 months ago, and it will never ever make enough bitcoin to pay for itself, LOL)  There is too much mining pressure for bitcoin and for Darkcoin to make them profitable yet people still mine. 

I really don't know what to say to your comment.  I've invested in a 3 year contract with amazon and pay about $9 a month in fees ea for my masternodes.  Kind of similar to paying for electricity.  I also mine on and off with my computers because they're on anyway.  I don't think we'll be short of miners any time soon.

So if you think about your comment, it really ends up sounding whiny and immature.

This network of masternodes is not decentralized.  You have people running numerous masternodes and then you have the majority of masternodes hosted in the same place.  What percent of the users actually have or will have masternodes?  1%?  .01%?  .001%?  Whenever you have a fraction controlling a majority it is not decentralized.

Sorry but according to your logic then BTC is not decentralized too. Why do you still invest in BTC anyway ?

I don't invest in btc.  I mine and trade altcoins for profit which is paid in btc.  I then exchange btc for fiat.  btc is just an intermediary between altcoins and fiat. I do have a substantial amount of btc that I'm holding because I have a feeling that the next btc rally is going to be a big one.  I have a 60 20 20 plan.  60% btc, 20% cryptonote, 20% other altcoins including DRK.  I've done extremely well with that diversification.

And bitcoin doesn't claim to be decentralized like Darkcoin does.  Or at least many Darkcoin supporters claim.  I don't really care one way or another.  Centralized or decentralized doesn't really matter to me as long as I can make a profit and use that to purchase things in life that I find enjoyable then I'm happy.

Currently the only coin that can actually be used for purchases of any significance in the real world is bitcoin and it will likely remain that way for some time.  Even if they get all the bugs worked out for the masternode network, where are you going to spend DRK?  Legitimate retailers are already moving towards bitcoin as is venture capital and wall street.  It's all fine and dandy to root for your team, in this case coin.  But people need to realize that there is not a venue to use this coin at.  The anonymity will prevent a majority of vendors from all sectors from using it.  And cryptonote coins have more apeal for the btc rich old timers that rarely venture outside of their bitcoin world.  I see Darkcoin as a neat experiment without any practical application once it's finished other than providing masternode operators some income at the expense of the lowly miner.

You have a lot of good points. Currently BTC is the thing if it's it all not all a hoola-hoop. There's a lot to do, however with my somewhat knowledged opinion. I'm all in .

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:40:37 PM

Fair enough.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:42:31 PM

Spread the hash
We have our multipool !! Smiley

http://www.xpool.ca/
Yea, it pay in DRK !!!

What?  A MP that pays in DARK?

Where have you been all my life??? Where do I sign???

Just came on board earlier this week. Mo miners Mo DRK!

http://www.xpool.ca/get_started

Thanks!

What's the infrastructure like?  Any issues with taking 30 rigs?

it shouldn't have any problem handling that. It has a lot more room to handle more miners.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:42:57 PM

You are pretty funny.  Changing peoples posts when you quote them.
I don't force decent people to read your garbage twice. It's not funny. It's respectable. Unlike you.
You think you're pretty clever don't you?
No. It's easy and save people from ahving to read your stupid shit twice. And now I've said it twice. Think you can figure it out?
I would engage in your pathetic childish behavior
That's all you've ever done. You enforce your own point against yourself, and still haven't put a dent in me...
but since you are basically a nobody I'll let you continue on with your ignorance and sickening attacks on others.
Uh, you just Dr. Philed the living crap out of yourself.
It must really suck to be you.
Actually, it's great to be me. I'm fuckin' awesome. Smart people follow my lead and are happy that they did. Really smart people don't have to follow my lead because they're already on the same path.
But hey, you're a big Darkcoin holder.  Whoop dee doo.
What has that got to do with anything? Do you even know what your own words mean?

Flawless Victory... And I hate Mortal Combat... Block Button? Come on, man!

I'm not "engaging" you in anything. I'm just giving you more rope to see how many times you'll hang yourself...

Fckn Lol...

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:43:35 PM

This network of masternodes is not decentralized.  You have people running numerous masternodes and then you have the majority of masternodes hosted in the same place.  What percent of the users actually have or will have masternodes?  1%?  .01%?  .001%?  Whenever you have a fraction controlling a majority it is not decentralized.

What's the difference between that and mining pools?  Some pools are larger than others.  In this case, with multiple mixings, the threat of anyone getting all the information of a mix requires far more than 51% of the network.  But with i2p, or whatever that's called, even that won't matter.

So you're afraid that so many people are using Amazon's services compromises the integrity of the network?  I honestly can't see the problem.  If the US Government moved to shut down all amazon services running masternodes tomorrow, it would take me exactly 10 minutes to put my masternode back up on my home computer with noip handling my dynamic ip address, or just use my dynamic ip address and change it when my service provider changes it, why not?

That's a false dichotomy or non sequitur or at the minimum false logic.
There is no difference.  Pool mining is centralized.  Decentralized would be everyone solo mining.  

I'm sorry, you miss my point.  Even pools are decentralized when there are many of them.  It doesn't matter how many, as long as nobody has more than a certain percentage of the hashing power.  Even so, Evan has said his plans include a way to make it so that even a masternode will be blind to where the funds came from, therefore they will not be able to decipher the mix no matter how much of the network they own.

So the only real argument is, what if a government shuts everyone down.  First you would have to believe that a government can do that in the first place, or would.  Actually, you'd have to have all governments shut all public VPC's to have an actual effect. Even then, if one has internet access and a computer, one can run a masternode. 

So I honestly don't see a problem

At this moment in time, the coin is only worth what investors see in it.  IE:  how many coins can we mine?  How many can we earn via MNs?  And finally, how fast is the coin rising and how much can I make off it on it's ascent.  How can I make money off it's fluctuations. 

But in the future, the real merit of this coin will be it's life as ecash.  It's usefulness.  All these structural issues won't even be talked about anymore.  99% of the public won't care.  The (possibly) 10% of the public that will find use for Darkcoin, will only care how well it works and how future proof it is.  The future value of the coin will come from demand due to need not want.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:43:48 PM

hello darkoin community

can some one here  ex-plane more on xpool.ca ? i mean i have about 3k confirmed shares but no coins at all ??

we mining for our project , see link in sgnature donw below this post , is still empty see here our darkcoin address :  XwNR7uYegXtLDPRWQnfJAjSwFteiU2FL9i  / galgo Support

I've explained it a bit in this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg7564169;topicseen#msg7564169

Any questions let me know.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:49:03 PM

I obviously can't read or I'd know this troll attempt doesn't make sense.
Why do you assume that they must be different people?

Masternode holders ARE ALSO the most active darkcoin miners.
Even if mining alone is not profitable.... why should a masternode holder not also be a miner himself?

Suddenly makes the whole endeavour seem VERY profitable, doesn't it?
C'mon man, don't quote the trolls...

You are pretty funny.  Changing peoples posts when you quote them.

You think you're pretty clever don't you?  

I would engage in your pathetic childish behavior but since you are basically a nobody I'll let you continue on with your ignorance and sickening attacks on others.  

It must really suck to be you.  But hey, you're a big Darkcoin holder.  Whoop dee doo.

Based on your post history, you're invested in coins that are basically DOA. I highly doubt that you're doing better than Camosoul. Certainly not in the cognition department.

I'm invested in coins that are DOA?  Is the DRK I'm holding DOA?  Is the Monero I mined in the beginning and have sold off to the tune of 70+ btc while still holding a quite substantial chunk DOA?  Same thing with BBR.  I have been doing very well with regards to what coins I mine and other coins I invest in.  While people like you were too busy brainwashed by the cult of Darkcoin.  People have been making money hand over fist on other coins.  I sold most of my Darkcoin at the peak and have since continued to make money off of it by buying it for lower than what I sell it for.

I'm not in a competition with a worthless piece of garbage like camosoul.  And I don't think he needs you coming out to defend him.  He's quite capable of that himself.  What I wonder is why you felt the need to inject yourself into someone else's pointless internet squabble.

I know you from the Polo TrollBox!

If anyone even mentioned DRK in chat you were all over them calling DRK a scamcoin and trying to convince them why XC was so much better...

Bought XC on the pump perhaps?

thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:52:04 PM

I think you're almost perfectly wrong here. BTC has seen truly pitiful retailer/b2b adoption because it's an open book. DRK lets businesses transact almost freely (who likes paying credit card processors, or, gods forbid, paypal?) and maintain their privacy at the same time. I think places to spend DRK will be appearing at a far faster rate than with BTC.
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:52:43 PM

I'm Happy, Bought at .0155750.

My order exactly.

Lets see what happens Smiley Fingers Crossed.

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:53:18 PM

hello darkoin community

can some one here  ex-plane more on xpool.ca ? i mean i have about 3k confirmed shares but no coins at all ??

we mining for our project , see link in sgnature donw below this post , is still empty see here our darkcoin address :  XwNR7uYegXtLDPRWQnfJAjSwFteiU2FL9i  / galgo Support

I've explained it a bit in this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg7564169;topicseen#msg7564169

Any questions let me know.

thanks man  i do appreciated allot ,
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:58:33 PM

I think you're almost perfectly wrong here. BTC has seen truly pitiful retailer/b2b adoption because it's an open book. DRK lets businesses transact almost freely (who likes paying credit card processors, or, gods forbid, paypal?) and maintain their privacy at the same time. I think places to spend DRK will be appearing at a far faster rate than with BTC.

What you don't seem to realize is that retailers are not looking for anonymity.  

Darkcoin still has transaction fee's.

I think you underestimate the bitcoin infrastructure and money behind it that is already in place.  It's only going to grow as more and more businesses adopt bitcoin as a payment method.  Anyone that thinks Darkcoin will ever surpass bitcoin is just plain wrong.  I think what's happened here is all you guys get together and pump each other up.  You all seem really concerned about anonymity and that's just fine.  But the majority of people could care less.  Bitcoin is becoming a household name.    
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:59:46 PM

Good luck whatever, darkcoin is going to need it pretty soon.

LOL at "luck" - none is required. Your betters (read: people with money and a fucking clue) have decided how this will go and no amount of pablum from nobodies like you will change it one iota.

Your future is also easy to predict: you'll be back here in 3 months asking yourself why you're still a truculent little peasant.

** Sheesh, picked a rotten day to peruse the forum. The idiot army is out in full force.

thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:07:40 PM

What you don't seem to realize is that retailers are not looking for anonymity.  

Darkcoin still has transaction fee's.

I think you underestimate the bitcoin infrastructure and money behind it that is already in place.  It's only going to grow as more and more businesses adopt bitcoin as a payment method.  Anyone that thinks Darkcoin will ever surpass bitcoin is just plain wrong.  I think what's happened here is all you guys get together and pump each other up.  You all seem really concerned about anonymity and that's just fine.  But the majority of people could care less.  Bitcoin is becoming a household name.    

I take it you have limited experience running a business in a competitive market sector? Of course businesses value their privacy. Huh

What you don't seem to realise is just how important shaving 1-2% off your overheads is to most businesses. DRK transaction fees are an order of magnitude lower that CC companies.
Pages: « 1 ... 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 [2001] 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: