Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661420 times)
erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:25:41 AM

Wow.... so original.  This doesn't look at all like Nxt's logo.  lol

Seriously, save yourselves some time and just copy everything from Nxt.

Everything?  Shocked

I'm a software engineer, what can I do for Nem! Grin

Step 1 - Ctrl+C
Step 2 - Ctrl+V
Have you even looked at the design document before you made your opinion?
You don't have to support NEM , but please stop commenting then!

I support a "new economic movement", but Nem isn't one.  Nem copied that slogan from Nxt and is capitalizing itself on words alone.

NXT is the true new economic movement.

Tell me how Nem is different from Nxt.

And here's an original NXT stakeholder afraid of his investment's value dropping to zero. Why wont you realize that NEM will probably only increase the value of NXT  Roll Eyes...

Anyhow I find your comments very negative. If you haven't got anything constructive to say please just shut up. We have already proven in many ways that NEM will have many new innovations and that it is written from scratch.

You make a lot of assumptions.

I'm not afraid of anything.  I just don't see how it's "innovative".

The thing that I find the most goddamn ridiculous is the fact that you are a stakeholder in NEM! The only thing your doing here is to to undercut the value of your own investment! If you don't see the innovative part then don't, but surely you are the only one here that does not. Maybe you should consult with jaguar about his development plan.

Or maybe it is because you wont get as big share as you did with nxt  Wink?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abel82

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:26:37 AM

Thank you all for these answers.
In the meanwhile I bought about 20000 NXT.

Whats your opinion about NEM, EMunie and Ethereum?

Don't waste your money.  Just buy more Nxt.

Look what I found  Grin Of course he want to spread out bad news about NEM as a purely NXT-follower !
You can't expect a discussion in an objective way with him. Forget him and let him leaving alone in his own NXT-universe. Grin
Xpedite

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:44:39 AM

Thank you all for these answers.
In the meanwhile I bought about 20000 NXT.

Whats your opinion about NEM, EMunie and Ethereum?

Don't waste your money.  Just buy more Nxt.

Look what I found  Grin Of course he want to spread out bad news about NEM as a purely NXT-follower !
You can't expect a discussion in an objective way with him. Forget him and let him leaving alone in his own NXT-universe. Grin

@ UP , can we consider to refund this guy?
He's clearly going to cause more damage than contribute anything to NEM!
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:45:40 AM

Freedom of speech bro, you should let him express his point of view.
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:53:17 AM

upekha

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

TDTPJR-P5SGXY-UU2OS6-BPTUV4-NJYQFT-6CWYZP-IA2W

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:06:11 AM

Hi Vladimircook,

Nem is a pointless clone currency.  It offers no features that Nxt does not already possess.  A significant amount of funds have been taken from individuals and they are going to get nothing for it.  That is unethical.

>.<

unethical towards a 50 mio NXT-Stakeholder?

Is there a little fear, maybe?

NEM - New Economy Movement
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:10:27 AM

In the end...

It's better to have NEM as a partner than NEX as a competitor.

Because NEX really hates NXT =)

NEX can not be considered a competitor of NXT/NEM as NEX is basically one insane man named FrictionlessCoin (Carlos Perez) with a big mouth and that's about it...

-- NXT+NEM for the win, NEX is nothing but a bit of insignificant babbling.

The current difference between NEX and NEM is that NEM has collected money from participants without any proof of software while NEX will collect money only when software is made available.

NEX has raised over 750,000 Nxt for development expenses and over a 1,000 free interested stakeholders.
https://docs.google.com/a/codeaudit.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhwgzhIO_YCedEM4Tld4V05JRXh5Z09ZZS1KR2JYa0E#gid=0

At this time though,  NEX is busy building the code.   See: www.nexcoin.net  for more details.

BTW,  where can I find the NEM website?

Best of luck with NEM,  certainly interested in what you folks develop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Parana

Activity: 378

Step into a world!! A P2P world!

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:11:45 AM

signature  Grin

SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:17:03 AM

Pointless hypocritical rants

So explain to me this smartypants

When you yourself started the NXT thread, how many times did one of Nxt followers, had to step in and answer to some troll that was shouting scam?
You dont seem to grasp the fact that all those clones of nxt, are actually adding value to nxt, "the 2nd Gen Crypto". Just like every BTC clone helped btc raise its value.

You are not giving any real criticism here, you are just trolling the same way FC is. You seem to have a billion Nxt waiting on an exchange for everyone to buy at 0.00009999. It will be a hit for you, so you are now just spreading FUD, just like every hater was doing in Nxt thread.

Get over it. Half of us here are Nxters. The rest will join.
Nxt managed to take off with 21 btc/73 stakes
Nem will try this with ~100btc/~3000 stakes.

Nobody says one coin will be better than the other, whoever says so is either an outright liar, or like you is selling his expensive shares.

All this bullshit about which coin is better is childish.

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
Xpedite

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:20:16 AM

Obviously the question whether he has to be refunded IMO has nothing to do with freedom of speech!

There are clearly some people that want to see NEM fail. As far as I am concerned they should not be on board!
What is the use of having a stakeholder that discourages other people to invest in NEM.

As far as the freedom of speech thing:

He can express his opinions as much as he likes, that's not the issue to me. I am the last person to censor anyone. If he believes NEM is just a crap clone of NXT or any other currency then that's he's right. Even if he wants to share this to the whole world, so be it. However, the fact that he is discouraging other people to invest in NEM but is a stakeholder himself is something that bothers me.

I honestly believe everyone is entitled to his own opinion and sharing opinions is something we have to encourage at all time! We can all learn from eachother and sometimes " agree to disagree" is the best solution.

So let me change the direction of this discussion:

@ 2Kool4Skewl: Please explain me why you showed interest in becoming a stakeholder of NEM. And why have you changed your mind since becoming a stakeholder?
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:22:58 AM

BTW,  where can I find the NEM website?

Best of luck with NEM,  certainly interested in what you folks develop.

Hi FrictionlessCoin, check the first page of the thread for its details. Site: http://www.ournem.com
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:25:24 AM

Obviously the question whether he has to be refunded IMO has nothing to do with freedom of speech!

There are clearly some people that want to see NEM fail. As far as I am concerned they should not be on board!
What is the use of having a stakeholder that discourages other people to invest in NEM.

As far as the freedom of speech thing:

He can express his opinions as much as he likes, that's not the issue to me. I am the last person to censor anyone. If he believes NEM is just a crap clone of NXT or any other currency then that's he's right. Even if he wants to share this to the whole world, so be it. However, the fact that he is discouraging other people to invest in NEM but is a stakeholder himself is something that bothers me.

I honestly believe everyone is entitled to his own opinion and sharing opinions is something we have to encourage at all time! We can all learn from eachother and sometimes " agree to disagree" is the best solution.

So let me change the direction of this discussion:

@ 2Kool4Skewl: Please explain me why you showed interest in becoming a stakeholder of NEM. And why have you changed your mind since becoming a stakeholder?

I know what he is trying to do. He want's to buy cheap NEM when it hits an exchange.  Tongue

ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:45:29 AM

The innovative part will come when the community grows. Like NXT is being Innovative by creating new Ideas and building it at the same time.

Compare how NXT was in November and how it is now. Almost every day a new innovative Idea pops up.

Are you afraid of some concurrence or why are you trying to put a negative stamp on NEM? It would be better when you leave that project. I write you again after NEM became a big player  Cool

The goal is to create a new economic movement.  I don't see the how cloning Nxt, promising future innovation and taking peoples' Nxt fits with that objective.

Imo, the people that sent their Nxt in for some Nem would have been better if they had simply kept their Nxt.

Dividing meager resources between two teams makes no sense.

I disagree with you, honest competition will allways drive more ideas than monopoly. IMO NEM started with ideas of copying nxt code so that has allready changed. And surely nxt was copying something from bitcoin etc.

Are you some kind of retard or why you keep postin that nonsense everywhere? Atleast try to prove your points, but now your points are just narrow minded opinions, based on nothing.

This isn't a corporation.  This is an ideological movement.

Why are u even a stakeholder, if u don't like the coin?  I think UP was glad you became a stakeholder of NEM, he even mentioned it. Reading your post Sad i wonder why  Huh
Djentriser

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:52:16 AM

... refunding NXT trolls? I agree, if they work against NEM success, why helping them, that is just irational.
He is going around forums spreading disinformation to destroy image of NEM, while image is the most important thing in free market economy.
Image is what makes people want things, majority of people are not technicians, just consumers.

Thing that bothers me is many of big NXT stakeholders are already very rich, they are selling their NXT constantly, Im afraid that after release they will buy gigantic amounts of NEM and they just dump it to crash market, or manipulate it other way.

ashapasa

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:59:28 AM

... refunding NXT trolls? I agree, if they work against NEM success, why helping them, that is just irational.
He is going around forums spreading disinformation to destroy image of NEM, while image is the most important thing in free market economy.
Image is what makes people want things, majority of people are not technicians, just consuments.

Thing that bothers me is many of big NXT stakeholders are already very rich, they are selling their NXT constantly, Im afraid that after release they will buy gigantic amounts of NEM and they just dump it to crash market, or manipulate it other way.

Its sad to see a senior member act like troll, but refunding with be wrong, thats mob rule and would be agaist the spirit of the movement. I think his unfair trolling actually strengthens the community.  Smiley
Xpedite

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:12:08 PM

Image is what makes people want things, majority of people are not technicians, just consuments.

Its sad to see a senior member act like troll, but refunding with be wrong, thats mob rule and would be agaist the spirit of the movement. I think his unfair trolling actually strengthens the community.  Smiley

My point being that his actions are clearly in contradiction to his belief. A refund can't be an issue here because he clearly believes NEM will be a failure. If we take his words literally here, we are actually doing him a favour since he'll have his NXT back  Grin

Anyway I hope he replies to my previous post and explains why he became a stakeholder and why he has changed his mind. 
drgonlee

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:15:42 PM

great project!
dhanumitra

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:18:47 PM

+100
ashapasa

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:22:31 PM

My point being that his actions are clearly in contradiction to his belief. A refund can't be an issue here because he clearly believes NEM will be a failure. If we take his words literally here, we are actually doing him a favour since he'll have his NXT back  Grin

Anyway I hope he replies to my previous post and explains why he became a stakeholder and why he has changed his mind. 

Does he want his nxt back? If the suretified genius wants his money back, Nem should refund him Grin . I would support that.
ashapasa

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:24:25 PM

Does he want his nxt back? If the suretified genius wants his money back, Nem should refund him Grin . I would support that.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: