Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661420 times)
j23a

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:00:21 AM

Can AAAple12 perhaps buy a stake with the spot he used for the logo?

I do feel bad if he's been active the past month with NEM and is missing out due to a miscommunications.

There's nothing worse than missing out on a possibly big opportunity due to a miscommunication. I speak from experience.

If it was all due to a miscommunications, I think this is a sensible solution, if he's been following up on Nem and reading this thread everyday.

Well he could have his stake back just as Mr.2Kool4Skewl could have his stake back. I don't really like to take things from people. But it is sad that some people like to madly argue that some rules are baseless, trivial just because the rules are going against them. 

Please, not to 2kool. If Nem becomes big, why should somebody who calls it a scam benefit from it. Sorry, didn't mean to bring him up and risk him reading and starting in again. At least AAAple12 seems to be interested in the Nem, and which is something very important, to be part of the Nem community and promote. 2kool does not fit that goal.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
j23a

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:03:35 AM

Tomorrow we will all forget about this. It's in the past. Emotions are high at the moment, but it will all be in the past. So AAAple12, promote Nem as best you can.

gu7008

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

We are all entering a new era.

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:20:29 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 04:54:03 AM by gu7008

Shameless repost, we need community members to get involved for this to be great!

nemcoin.info
Current Versions are at:
http://oddape.co/AwkwardTheme/index1.9.8.html (black theme)
and
http://oddape.co/AwkwardTheme/index1.9.7.html (blue theme)

Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gbp1rivOTFZvtBG0_rJabUyyKbDuZjMBx9jiifBJO0c/edit?usp=sharing   (nemcoin.info proposal)

Please give me your input, I have appreciated all the suggestions so far! Do you like the black or blue theme? I prefer the blue theme as I think it is more welcoming, but the black theme would go well with ournem.com

This site is built on the bootstrap framework, so it is super optimized for fullscreen and mobile sizes (I will optimize it for tablets later, but it still looks ok there for now)
Also.  an "updates" section will be the next thing I implement into the site.

I can use more pictures, etc for the website!!!  If I use your images/graphics/pictures whatever in the final design, You will receive some NEM from me shortly after launch.
A great part of this website will be the “case study” (read all about it in the google docs).
Any merchant or charity or fellow stakeholder  that wants to get involved please post at this thread:
http://nemcoin.userboard.net/t45-nemcoininfo
read the google docs for more info on how you can help, thanks!

I love the blue theme, it gives an energetic feeling (like NEM Wink)! We are the NEW economy movement, while the black color seems a bit conservative.

hisun

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:27:58 AM

Shameless repost, we need community members to get involved for this to be great!

nemcoin.info
Current Versions are at:
and

Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gbp1rivOTFZvtBG0_rJabUyyKbDuZjMBx9jiifBJO0c/edit?usp=sharing   (nemcoin.info proposal)

Please give me your input, I have appreciated all the suggestions so far! Do you like the black or blue theme? I prefer the blue theme as I think it is more welcoming, but the black theme would go well with ournem.com

This site is built on the bootstrap framework, so it is super optimized for fullscreen and mobile sizes (I will optimize it for tablets later, but it still looks ok there for now)

I can use more pictures, etc for the website!!!  If I use your images/graphics/pictures whatever in the final design, You will receive some NEM from me shortly after launch.
A great part of this website will be the “case study” (read all about it in the google docs).
Any merchant or charity or fellow stakeholder  that wants to get involved please post at this thread:

I love the blue theme, it gives an energetic feeling (like NEM Wink)! We are the NEW economy movement, while the black color seem a bit conservative.

I love the blue theme too,
good job. up
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:34:00 AM

Just a quick word about the dissolution of Mt. Gox:

With the end of Mt. Gox, the first era of bitcoin is over and now things will become more mature. The crypto world has been marked by greed and envy, and that has led to only pain and has hurt the whole community.

Let's make a new, better world with NEM.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:41:48 AM

Just a quick word about the dissolution of Mt. Gox:

With the end of Mt. Gox, the first era of bitcoin is over and now things will become more mature. The crypto world has been marked by greed and envy, and that has led to only pain and has hurt the whole community.

Let's make a new, better world with NEM.

@makoto, the second times I am touched by something you wrote. You have a thing for words. Thanks.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:41:58 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 05:07:42 AM by 2Kool4Skewl

"Utopian"Future the community has voted that I should have my stake.  Justice has prevailed!  GIVE ME MY STAKE BACK!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480290.msg5352912#msg5352912

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
hisun

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:45:54 AM

"Utopian"Future the community has voted that I should have my stake.  Justice has prevailed!  GIVE ME MY STAKE!

Grin

Work together to develop nem.
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:50:36 AM

"Utopian"Future the community has voted that I should have my stake.  Justice has prevailed!  GIVE ME MY STAKE!

Why not put an official vote and let the people here know about it, vs only your entourage that follows you here to back you up when you start complaining? I didn't know about such a vote. But been following the hell you've been causing here, reading your comment just by going to your profile.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:54:29 AM

Maybe if 2Kool4Skewl adds a link to http://www.ournem.com/ and starts supporting our work, then people might take him more seriously.

I think we could all benefit by working together. There's more than enough room for innovation in the crypto community.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
Elena82

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 05:16:11 AM

I admit, it was a bit funny to read, that some people want to get their hands on a lot of shares. They do not realize that their capital will remain on paper and will not cost  anything. After starting the project, each participant will need to give some of their coins to others for free.

Why would you now make exchange future contracts where investors could now put up for sale their future coins. At the time of launch of the project   it thus already formed the price and it will be an additional method of promotion ..
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:37:00 AM

nemcoin.info
Current Versions are at:
and

Google Docs:

Add another vote for blue color.  I'll set aside time to digest all the website content soon and try to give some constructive feedback, first impression is you are doing some top notch work.  Thank you.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:06:07 AM

This is the type of world we are trying to replace.

http://www.coindesk.com/cash-invented-seen-media-today/

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:12:49 AM

I post a pm to utopianfuture because my hash was stolem, them   I post in the nem stake complains, and  I don`t appear in the stakeholder list.
Fotonburnm appear in my place.

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/2007a34ca9c7d86542089f727fb336de342f71b810657126fa127ccbe65bae68

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/f5c403a08d5b8dfd5227eb64483caf3608535f3577b5c54d20de6e96704d8c77

You are there.

CTRL + F

Is that news to everyone ?
I knew we attracted newbies but the inability to find a single word in a spreadsheet that many users are showing is just astounding.

patmast3r

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:16:32 AM

"Utopian"Future the community has voted that I should have my stake.  Justice has prevailed!  GIVE ME MY STAKE BACK!

You've had your stake back since the list was released. You're so busy trolling that you didn't even notice.
Maybe now that your but doesn't hurt so much anymore you can start being a productive member of NEM ?

patmast3r

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:19:32 AM

nemcoin.info
Current Versions are at:
and

Google Docs:

Add another vote for blue color.  I'll set aside time to digest all the website content soon and try to give some constructive feedback, first impression is you are doing some top notch work.  Thank you.

For the sake of completion i wanted to post my suggestion for the color sheme as well.

https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/52fad1d4f9dae58171699f3f/52fd86bc9266088a229100e4/8322192364fbbd0637d044078b006173/nem_web.png

conbos

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:51:29 AM

You've had your stake back since the list was released. You're so busy trolling that you didn't even notice.
Maybe now that your but doesn't hurt so much anymore you can start being a productive member of NEM ?

Agree with patmast3r... 2Kool, you strongly fight for your right over one stake of a new crypto currency that so far, doesn't convince you. I hope that, during this process you have change your mind, leave your agenda apart and be able to collaborate. I don't think I may remember you that not only your rights but your duties are also prevailed. I guess, you can be neutral, but hurting continuously the project is not a compatible condition with being a stakeholder

New Economy Movement (N.E.M.) Supporter
http://www.ournem.com
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 08:28:59 AM

nemcoin.info
Current Versions are at:
and

Google Docs:

For the sake of completion i wanted to post my suggestion for the color sheme as well.

https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/52fad1d4f9dae58171699f3f/52fd86bc9266088a229100e4/8322192364fbbd0637d044078b006173/nem_web.png

Yes that does look good. Sorry I forgot about your suggestion, I am leaning towards black logo with blue theme right now.

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
Jonasbarmer

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:30:07 AM

Hopefully it was the right decision to give him back his stake. In my opinion he should get nothing at all in regard of his behavior and we would better spend his stake to a charity-organization. But i could be wrong.
It could be also a positive sign to all outside NEM. The time will show the true character of 2kool. If he remains a troll or if he get a true member of our community.

I hope you value high this huge chance 2kool!
j23a

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:34:47 AM

Hopefully it was the right decision to give him back his stake. In my opinion he should get nothing at all in regard of his behavior and we would better spend his stake to a charity-organization. But i could be wrong.
It could be also a positive sign to all outside NEM. The time will show the true character of 2kool. If he remains a troll or if he get a true member of our community.

I hope you value high this huge chance 2kool!

In regards to his character, he already showed it. If he starts acting in a more reasonable, less troll of a way, it won't change his character, he would still be the same person.

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: