Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
gd_kuaile

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:56:35 PM

NEM to da moon.. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Schultereisen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:18:54 PM

Hello all!
I suggest using this logo for NEM. This is not a coin, it is necessary to deviate from a circular shape.

YES!!

looks good!

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
snr

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:39:14 PM

ournem.com is now online!
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:45:25 PM

Hello Nemunity,  this is my suggestion for a NEM LOGO,

i created it last night, maybe you like it. All colours can be changed.

@randombit

http://www.bildercache.de/bild/20140221-180553-357.png

Please klick link to see it in full size.

Greetings

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:47:40 PM

Just thought I'd show my face around here.......sorry I haven't been all that active since the start-up, but it looks like u guys are doing fine without me.  Wink

So: hi, guys, keep up the good work!

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:50:05 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 07:01:30 PM by erkki12

Direct quote from 2kool4skewl (link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446175.msg5240892#msg5240892):
No, there is no conspiracy.  Nem's whole concept is ridiculous.  Even its slogan was copied from Nxt.  It claims it is a "new economic movement", but they got that concept from my quote about Nxt being "not just another cryptocurrency, but a movement".  Nxt is the true "new economic movement".

It claims it is a "no envy movement", but the only reason it exists is for people to try to replicate Nxt's monetary success.

Nem's distribution is highly concentrated.  Currently, Nxt is even more distributed than Bitcoin.

Everyone who is "investing in Nem" is wasting their money imo, but people can make their own decision.

That's it for me with 2kool4skewl. You know before I wrote that he would be a valuable member to this community, but it's time to face facts: 2kool4skewl is denouncing NEM in many threads. After this he can not just simply say that he was only questioning NEM. He is trying to make it look bad!

I want him removed as a stakeholder. There can not possibly be any value in having a stakeholder among us who is going around and telling people that NEM is a waste of money and that it is created only by envious people trying to feed their greed.

Now I am suggesting a democratic vote on behalf of the community to remove 2kool4skewl from the stakeholder list. This will end any possible accusations made against Utopian future for removing 2kool4skewl about him being a dictator. The community has the right to remove members that it does not want to have!

You can vote about him being a member of the community here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480290.0

The vote will be open for the next 3 days. After this the community will have made it's decision, no matter the result of the vote.
TechKing

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:59:22 PM

ournem.com is now online!

got it, thanks.
pheromone

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:12:13 PM

Direct quote from 2kool4skewl (link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446175.msg5240892#msg5240892):
No, there is no conspiracy.  Nem's whole concept is ridiculous.  Even its slogan was copied from Nxt.  It claims it is a "new economic movement", but they got that concept from my quote about Nxt being "not just another cryptocurrency, but a movement".  Nxt is the true "new economic movement".

It claims it is a "no envy movement", but the only reason it exists is for people to try to replicate Nxt's monetary success.

Nem's distribution is highly concentrated.  Currently, Nxt is even more distributed than Bitcoin.

Everyone who is "investing in Nem" is wasting their money imo, but people can make their own decision.

That's it for me with 2kool4skewl. You know before I wrote that he would be a valuable member to this community, but it's time to face facts: 2kool4skewl is denouncing NEM in many threads. After this he can not just simply say that he was only questioning NEM. He is trying to make it look bad!

I want him removed as a stakeholder. There can not possibly be any value in having a stakeholder among us who is going around and telling people that NEM is a waste of money and that it is created only by envious people trying to feed their greed.

Now I am suggesting a democratic vote on behalf of the community to remove 2kool4skewl from the stakeholder list. This will end any possible accusations made against Utopian future for removing 2kool4skewl about him being a dictator. The community has the right to remove members that it does not want to have!

You can vote about him being a member of the community here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480290.0

The vote will be open for the next 3 days. After this the community will have made it's decision, no matter the result of the vote.

I think his opinion should not in any way effect his stake in NEM development. Just because someone doesn't like the company, it didn't mean they cannot own/purchase any shares. What he did is part of the ecosystem, even in an organization you can find someone highly negativity still working in it. Because they have interest, awe, doesn't have choices, don't want to be left behind. Whatever the reasons, I think he/she should be entitled to their opinion regardless of their stake. It's just a tiny %, and is good for marketing too.  Roll Eyes

Btw, not everything he/she said is true. As utopianfuture said, at this moment, NEM system is totally rewrite from scratch and will includes many other functions that other crypto don't have. So...
ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:18:33 PM

This is not good, yes he is a troll, but he is also a stakeholder. We don't have the right to remove him, if he wants to stay. You are trying to set a dangerous precedent, once we vote out one member it becomes really easy to vote out a second and then a third. We will be endorsing mob rule and I dont want that. Its not about that jerk, its about the values of this movement.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:25:00 PM

This is not good, yes he is a troll, but he is also a stakeholder. We don't have the right to remove him, if he wants to stay. You are trying to set a dangerous precedent, once we vote out one member it becomes really easy to vote out a second and then a third. We will be endorsing mob rule and I dont want that. Its not about that jerk, its about the values of this movement.

Yeah that's a good point
The more fuzz you guys make about this the more it's going to harm NEM.
Let's just move on.

ashapasa

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:25:14 PM

Embarrassed
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:29:08 PM

Thing is, he's not even answering that question. Although i do agree with everything that you say.

But yes, certainly i'd much rather see us move on from this and pay him as little mind as possible. If he has valid contributions, i'd be all ears, otherwise he can continue his campaign of negativity without any further acknowledgement from me.
ashapasa

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:36:07 PM

Please help promote NEM

Dear friends and fellow stakeholders,

Please help promote/support NEM by using your unused signature/tag space by using it to promote the NEM movement. It can easily be done and if we all do it, will be very good promotion for NEM. Each time anyone of posts anywhere in bitcointalk forum we will be promoting NEM too without any effort. It will only be effective if most of us start doing it , so please help NEM help yourself.
ZeroTheGreat

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:01:12 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 12:43:02 AM by ZeroTheGreat

Just because someone doesn't like the company, it didn't mean they cannot own/purchase any shares.
It's always up to owner. But crypto - non-commercial structure, and owner can be considered as OP's (before code's published, community've almost nowhere to go, if they like concept, and sometime ago in Nxt BCNext held all power as well, besides full TF algo still don't revealed) and/or as community itself (like through Nxt-thread). Ofc, there's full-owning before launch and boundared owning after (correct "crystal palaces" in coredevs minds, common funds like in Nxt and so on).
floriTor

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:40:37 PM

Yeah that's a good point
The more fuzz you guys make about this the more it's going to harm NEM.
Let's just move on.

Agree... He has an obvious conflict of interests and his opinion just reflect that. But, we will play his game if we continue reacting. Just, let's continue
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:08:24 AM

Let's not do this. UP has already shown us the direction he wants to go with this. We should respect his decision.

2cool has to state that he still wants his stake, and he gets it.

We should not let 2school put us in a place where we go against a decision that was made by leadership. We need to support UPs decision!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:19:08 AM

Let's not do this. UP has already shown us the direction he wants to go with this. We should respect his decision.

2cool has to state that he still wants his stake, and he gets it.

We should not let 2school put us in a place where we go against a decision that was made by leadership. We need to support UPs decision!!

YES TO THIS^^^

We have a leader, lets let him drive the car. As a matter of fact, you are grabing the wheel. Make suggestions but doing things like this will make us lose our way. We are going off the road here.
lhuibin

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:38:41 AM

► NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT ◄ 
100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
anhonestman

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:50:41 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
lhuibin

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:56:17 AM

Is that right? my signature. Roll Eyes

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: