Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
vytasz7

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:49:13 PM

last share holder list
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:56:48 PM

last share holder list

Here it is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdHVfeU1BRFVoZkJ6QTRvcjc2cTQzQ2c#gid=1

l4p7

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:23:23 PM

how often is this updated https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdDZ0amZpM00wQXhrR2lJM3pCOGRhNFE#gid=0 ? I am not on there dispite my contribution:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg4886653#msg4886653
Thanks in advance!

Anyone have an answer to this Huh I did not get listed...

Maybe once in a day. For me it took over 24 hours ...

Still cant find my name on the list!?
See my contribution here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg4886653#msg4886653
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:26:38 PM

how often is this updated https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdDZ0amZpM00wQXhrR2lJM3pCOGRhNFE#gid=0 ? I am not on there dispite my contribution:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg4886653#msg4886653
Thanks in advance!

See my contribution here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg4886653#msg4886653

Change the tab at the bottom of document.

Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:28:58 PM

Quote from Hazard on Cryptolife

"Ever since coinvalidation was announced at the end of last year, it ignited a spark within the community to work on furthering anonymity within the bitcoin protocol. 3 months later, we have a few working samples. Do they actually solve the problem though? First, it might help to define what the problem is.

First off, there’s the issue of maintaining fungibility. Imagine going to the store and being told you can’t spend your money because at some point in the past, it was used in a drug deal. That’s exactly what the goal of coinvalidation is. Governments and other entities would be all over this sort of thing if it ever came to fruition, so it’s a very real threat. Since a currency can not functionally exist without fungibility, coinvalidation seeks to essentially destroy bitcoin in order to make a quick buck. To counter this threat, their data must be poisoned. This involves conducting transactions in such a way that sources and destinations of coins are muddied. "

Are we making sure NEM doesn't have to worry about this?

Is this already been talked about? Is this nothing to worry about? Anyone?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
gramufibus

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:44:32 PM

"Ever since coinvalidation was announced at the end of last year, it ignited a spark within the community to work on furthering anonymity within the bitcoin protocol. 3 months later, we have a few working samples. Do they actually solve the problem though? First, it might help to define what the problem is.

First off, there’s the issue of maintaining fungibility. Imagine going to the store and being told you can’t spend your money because at some point in the past, it was used in a drug deal. That’s exactly what the goal of coinvalidation is. Governments and other entities would be all over this sort of thing if it ever came to fruition, so it’s a very real threat. Since a currency can not functionally exist without fungibility, coinvalidation seeks to essentially destroy bitcoin in order to make a quick buck. To counter this threat, their data must be poisoned. This involves conducting transactions in such a way that sources and destinations of coins are muddied. "

I'm not really worried either way.  TBH I really fail to see the point of trying to increase anonymity.  I get the logic for it, but also worry that it will hurt cryptocurrency's success and adoption over all.  For example the big MtGox heist gave crypto a bad reputation among the uneducated public that it must now fight to win back.  Whatever solution would really help NEM become an actual crytocurrency rather that just a crypto-commodity would be the best course in my opinion.
TauMuon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:45:17 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 04:59:58 PM by TauMuon

Hmmm...

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:48:46 PM

I'm not really worried either way.  TBH I really fail to see the point of trying to increase anonymity.  I get the logic for it, but also worry that it will hurt cryptocurrency's success and adoption over all.  For example the big MtGox heist gave crypto a bad reputation among the uneducated public that it must now fight to win back.  Whatever solution would really help NEM become an actual crytocurrency rather that just a crypto-commodity would be the best course in my opinion.

I don't really care about anonymity either. I just want to make sure it's not needed. Is what Hazard is talking about a possibility? Governments taking coins from people?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
l4p7

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:09:45 PM

Thanks in advance!

Change the tab at the bottom of document.

I did. I was on page 16 Thread 2... Not l4p7 there...  Huh
SBOSS

Activity: 124

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:13:31 PM

Why all the haters?

NEM had the fairest IPO / distribution in digital currency.  What sockpuppet fiasco?  They did a census and only like a third of holders were inactive new accounts, but that doesn't make them sockpuppets.   This may surprise you but most people don't post on internet forums.  it's meaningless in a sense.  This forum is also full of 'tards and trolls, so that keeps even more people away.

As for a fiasco - 2000 to 3000 real stake holders versus 13 - 22 for NxT or 5 for BTC (Satoshi and the early adopters mined a crazy amount).  Where's the fiasco here?  NEM has one of the fairest IPOs to date.  

Oh I see, you must meant a fiasco by Altcoin community standards (or a lack thereof).  "How dare they have a fair launch, how dare they!?  Only scam coins and scam IPOs are tolerated here!"

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
Lasmiranda

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:44:48 PM

Why all the haters?

NEM had the fairest IPO / distribution in digital currency.  What sockpuppet fiasco?  They did a census and only like a third of holders were inactive new accounts, but that doesn't make them sockpuppets.   This may surprise you but most people don't post on internet forums.  it's meaningless in a sense.  This forum is also full of 'tards and trolls, so that keeps even more people away.

As for a fiasco - 2000 to 3000 real stake holders versus 13 - 22 for NxT or 5 for BTC (Satoshi and the early adopters mined a crazy amount).  Where's the fiasco here?  NEM has one of the fairest IPOs to date.  

Oh I see, you must meant a fiasco by Altcoin community standards (or a lack thereof).  "How dare they have a fair launch, how dare they!?  Only scam coins and scam IPOs are tolerated here!"

NEM is entirely fair! But it appears to be normal that there are some haters ( as an indicator of a striking success) which want to discredit NEM.

patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:16:35 PM

I don't really care about anonymity either. I just want to make sure it's not needed. Is what Hazard is talking about a possibility? Governments taking coins from people?

You can be sure of one thing. If they can, they will.

I care a lot about anonymity and privacy and everyone else should as well imho. Right it's faik nothing that is being worked on or considered for NEM but I hope it will be in the future.

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:15:07 PM

You can be sure of one thing. If they can, they will.

I care a lot about anonymity and privacy and everyone else should as well imho. Right it's faik nothing that is being worked on or considered for NEM but I hope it will be in the future.

I care to I would like NEM to have an optional
anonymus untraceable real time messaging / transaction feature
implemented in the future.

shaman2000

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:47:16 PM

this is just stupid, why are we even arguing if UP is for or against rape Huh Nobody wants sockpockets even people with sockpockets would not want others to have sockpockets. What is being done is without question good no matter how u spin it. So please stop clogging this thread, clearly u will not change your view and u will not convince anyone. There is no point wasting anymore time on this.

+100000

Absolutly agree!!!

NEM: New Economy Movement site || Nem on Facebook: || Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: || Nem Official forum:
You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look here and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange here. We are waiting YOU!!!!
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:57:14 PM

Why all the haters?

NEM is entirely fair! But it appears to be normal that there are some haters ( as an indicator of a striking success) which want to discredit NEM.

Yep that is true. I was present at launch of many many coins, and this IPO is the fairest so far. Trust the full member or check the past for your own.

dodododi

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:21:02 PM

Why ll the haters?

this really kind of sucks because I browse the site fairly often but I so rarely log in if ever because I feel like I have nothing to contribute.when the next people did a wallet out and start working on some better plans and I might Login more.  as it is I pretty much just log in from my phone when I'm sitting somewhere and not having to take care of my family.  since typing on my phone  is very very obnoxious I have even less desire to login
bit-bit

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:50:05 PM

Interesting idea Smiley
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 03:16:02 AM

Hey NEM community, I started up a crowdfunding type website for NEM projects

Check it out here: fund.nemcoin.com

Obviously NEM "coins" don't exist yet, but we all know people have great ideas of how to use NEM in the future.
There's a lot of ideas about 100 pages back that I can't find, but if anyone can point them out to me, I'll create a campaign for it.
This website is still a work in progress, I am more interested in getting ideas together than I am interested in making the site look pretty, at this point.

To join:
Simply register an account, and you can pledge some of your future NEM to a great cause.
If you want to create your own project, PM me your email address that you used to sign up at fundNEM, and I'll upgrade your account.

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:16:28 AM

Why all the haters?

exactly, posting for the sake of posting does not really mean your active, it means you talk alot....sometimes for no particular reason. One of the things that stops me posting on the bitcointalk forums is a lot of people have their own agendas. Some speak highly of a coin to get you to buy it, some trash it to get you to sell it...they all just to make money out of you. It is hard to know who to trust now.

That is the point.
 Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:20:47 AM

I don't understand why people feel entitled to have more than 1 stake. Be happy with the one you got. There are many more who missed out. I understand that maybe rules could have been clearer, but they were implied.

We live in such a self-entitled world.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: