Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661424 times)
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:02:17 AM

It's also quite interesting that these large sockpuppeteers never seem to know exactly how many stakes they own. Bit odd...

That part is actualy believable. During auditing I found some connected transactions which where never used to buy a stake Smiley
I guess they just made many transactions and then used the hashes as needed.

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:04:34 AM

Any Plans to put some funds aside for bounties, giveaways and faucets? I think both are a good idea. Bounties help it grow. Faucets and giveaways attract new people to the coin.

Yes there plans regarding things of that nature. Will be announced soon along with some other stuff.

cgminer-o

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:04:42 AM

So just to confirm, regardless of whether you sent in a NXT donation or simply expressed your interest in NEM before the cutoff page, all initial stakeholders on the list will receive an equal portion of NEM correct?

Also, will it later be possible to purchase additional NEM before launch? I really believe in this project so if there is any way to increase one's holdings (ethically of course, I'm not talking sockpuppets or anything) then I would be all for it!

Yes, all stakeholders in the list will receive an equal amount of NEM. I will figure a way to allow trading before the official launch to increase the liquidity and and establish NEM value but it will only happens when the list is finalized after taking out refunding list and adding in the waiting list.

Thanks for your support. It is an open question on what kind of value NEM can reach upon trading starts.

That is great, I have about 25 NEM accounts, so I'll definitely be selling several of those, but probably keep about 15.
if it is true, you are disgusting!!
you, son of bitch!!

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
johnV

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:40:46 AM

Im on the waiting list and Im really hoping to get in. I just got into this crypto scene. Its so weird compared to everyday life. A whole world I didnt know existed.

I was just at another place on this site where they are like a bunch of lunatics, purposely forking coins ( I know what it is now! )
 :)that they think are bad.

Then I see here where everyone is excited about a coin. Wow what a difference. The crypto world is amazing. Would you say this is still considered the beginning? Of the crypto world?

Welcome, don't get involved with the greedy people. They dont' give a sh@t about NEM rules.
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:42:47 AM

I was browsing the NXT thread which I learned about after someone pointed out how to get a stake in NEM. In the NXT thread is a guy who has all the stats on those who forge. The distribution really isn't that wide.  It drives home the complaint about NXT being true. (A few large stakeholders) So now we have guys showing up on here trying to discredit NEM by putting it under the same umbrella as NXT. It makes perfect sense as NEM is probably the biggest threat to NXT at the moment from what I see.

L-O-L internet.

Since forging isn't intended as a means of distribution, how is that relevant?

I'm a NEM stakeholder and cautiously optimistic for its prospects... but to be honest, the bulk of what I see here are logos and bitching/complaining/defending NEM's stakes. In Nxt-land we're banging out the last few client bugs in the asset exchange. Not a lot here to make a reasonable Nxt holder shake at the knees.

This is said with much respect as a NEM holder -- any notion that negativity is coming from Nxters is a fairy tale, we're too busy testing and coding new services (I only visit this thread once a week to check stakeholder status).

I guess that is quite optimistic Smiley  
Likely not all are testing and coding. 1 - 2 weeks ago it was talked about hoarding Smiley

(I meant not to poke NXT or Nexters, as I support both NXT and NEM - just trying to pick up the facts and possibilities)

I'm a NEM stakeholder and I've been involved with Nxt since the beginning.  I can say honestly say that the majority of Nxters are pulling for NEM and hope it succeeds.  I can't remember anyone discussing NEM in the massive Nxt thread.  Swartzfeger is right, Nxters are far too busy to be negative about other crypto's. 

Vast majority (if not everyone) in nxt thread is a stakeholder in Nem as utopianfuture (and all other Nem developers) had some kind of nxt history.

jkoil is living in fantasy land.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:44:06 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 10:01:19 AM by utopianfuture

I was browsing the NXT thread which I learned about after someone pointed out how to get a stake in NEM. In the NXT thread is a guy who has all the stats on those who forge. The distribution really isn't that wide.  It drives home the complaint about NXT being true. (A few large stakeholders) So now we have guys showing up on here trying to discredit NEM by putting it under the same umbrella as NXT. It makes perfect sense as NEM is probably the biggest threat to NXT at the moment from what I see.

L-O-L internet.

I'm a NEM stakeholder and cautiously optimistic for its prospects... but to be honest, the bulk of what I see here are logos and bitching/complaining/defending NEM's stakes. In Nxt-land we're banging out the last few client bugs in the asset exchange. Not a lot here to make a reasonable Nxt holder shake at the knees.

This is said with much respect as a NEM holder -- any notion that negativity is coming from Nxters is a fairy tale, we're too busy testing and coding new services (I only visit this thread once a week to check stakeholder status).

Likely not all are testing and coding. 1 - 2 weeks ago it was talked about hoarding Smiley

(I meant not to poke NXT or Nexters, as I support both NXT and NEM - just trying to pick up the facts and possibilities)

I'm a NEM stakeholder and I've been involved with Nxt since the beginning.  I can say honestly say that the majority of Nxters are pulling for NEM and hope it succeeds.  I can't remember anyone discussing NEM in the massive Nxt thread.  Swartzfeger is right, Nxters are far too busy to be negative about other crypto's.  

Vast majority (if not everyone) in nxt thread is a stakeholder in Nem as utopianfuture (and all other Nem developers) had some kind of nxt history.

No one talks about the normal average Nxt holders. If someone holds 300k nxt or less, he will probably happy with nem development. But there will be a couple of very big nxt holders who are not very happy with anything remotely being a nxt competitor.

Should I really have to spell it out as I thought it is pretty clear since the incident when Mr skew comes here and made a scene.

Now here is my message to these nxt whales. Stop coming here and spreading lies because anything you do of that nature will come back to bite you in the ass. You should better focus on nxt land making progress, sharing your wealth, making bounties etc. do some positive things instead.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:58:42 AM

Now take a look at Mr. zanzibar profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=218947. Did he say he had 12.000 BTC when btc was 10 cent? So what is more probable.

1. Mr. zanzibar cared so much about NEM to buy about 25 stakes and now he somewhat changed his mind and decided to defame NEM ?
2. Mr. zanzibar is a big NXT whale and the whose intention of his post here is defame NEM to protect his interest.

We should thanks Mr.zanzibar to courageously use your somewhat normal account to spread lies about NEM. Perhaps you think that will give more weight to your post? It would be harder for me to make the same point if you create a newbie account for your purpose instead.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
mikesbmw

Activity: 338

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:00:43 AM

L-O-L internet.

We did an analysis about two months ago of the NXT forging fee distribution:

I did a quick analysis on the distribution of forging fees. It looks like 95% of fees are going to accounts of at least 10M. So, there's really no incentive for anyone with less than 10M to forge. I think we can do better.

NXT
Total Fees 766363
Blocks 56322
Fee/Block 13.61

10000 8478 1.11%
100000 13751 0.69%
1000000 28774 1.96%
10000000 366177 44.03%
100000000 761813 51.63%
1000000000 766363 0.59%

One more table showing that only 161 (~0.7%) accounts made at least 100 NXT in forging fees.

Total Fees # Accounts
1 621
10 351
100 161
1000 54
10000 13
100000 1
1000000 0

Just out of curiosity, could you do the same for NEM after they have been live for 4 months?
It would be very interesting to see the development of the stakes.

My guess would be that after a few months you will see a majority of small stakes and a few very large ones.
People with BTC to spare can gain very quick in the first few months.
Most people will sell 50%+ in the first few days/weeks during peaks and cash out. After this period you will see a low and that's where you can get big.

It's the same in every crypto.

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:07:14 AM

mike's right.
I would go as far as to say that it is the same with every currency or even every unit of value.
Besides, money is of no value if you dont pass it around, no?

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
grukhatib

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:46:25 AM

So just to confirm, regardless of whether you sent in a NXT donation or simply expressed your interest in NEM before the cutoff page, all initial stakeholders on the list will receive an equal portion of NEM correct?

Also, will it later be possible to purchase additional NEM before launch? I really believe in this project so if there is any way to increase one's holdings (ethically of course, I'm not talking sockpuppets or anything) then I would be all for it!

Yes, all stakeholders in the list will receive an equal amount of NEM. I will figure a way to allow trading before the official launch to increase the liquidity and and establish NEM value but it will only happens when the list is finalized after taking out refunding list and adding in the waiting list.

Thanks for your support. It is an open question on what kind of value NEM can reach upon trading starts.

That is great, I have about 25 NEM accounts, so I'll definitely be selling several of those, but probably keep about 15.

That is not possible, coz "I" means 1 and it is not equal to 25.
25 would require 25 people. Can you split into 25 persons?
Well, I doubt ... and think that your story is not true as you are not even interested in counting the exact number of "your accounts" Smiley

We should respect his words because he had 20 thousand Bitcoin when Bitcoin was 10 cent. He may even be Satoshi himself.

Should we repect your words, you've only been in crypto for a couple months, oh let me guess "I've been in crypto a long time, but only recently joined BTT"  I wouldn't worry about me, I know at least 2 guys with 50+ NEM accounts, and they are notorious pump and dumpers.

You must be very unhappy. I have 0.1 shares. I own one share with 9 of my friends. I'm so happy, I will have 100 000 Nemcoins. So much I have had never, any money. I feel so lucky an rich.I don't have same fears like u. I don't be afraid to lose money, get robbed by hacker. If I had so much as u hav, I fear to get mucked in the dark alley. No fear now Cheesy

sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:04:03 PM

Where can I find the list of stakeholders?
fllybird

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:07:36 PM

It's not a big deal
25 is not much
I know a guy have more than 100 NEM accounts
You can call me a liar
but some people knows I was telling the truth .
Emill

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:09:36 PM

It's not a big deal
25 is not much
I know a guy have more than 100 NEM accounts
You can call me a liar
but some people knows I was telling the truth .
AWAAAAAAA HUG A MINOW TROLL
All this new trolling all of a sudden is it a coincidence with the closing down of your own thread. You dont Know because your a paid minow troll doing as told for some candy.
raymarius

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:24:46 PM

why are all sockpockets so keen to announce how many stakes they have  Huh

does it make any logical sense  Huh

Which leaves us to conclude some people just wants to sabotage NEM.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 12:37:13 PM

L-O-L internet.

I'm a NEM stakeholder and I've been involved with Nxt since the beginning.  I can say honestly say that the majority of Nxters are pulling for NEM and hope it succeeds.  I can't remember anyone discussing NEM in the massive Nxt thread.  Swartzfeger is right, Nxters are far too busy to be negative about other crypto's.  

No one talks about the normal average Nxt holders. If someone holds 300k nxt or less, he will probably happy with nem development. But there will be a couple of very big nxt holders who are not very happy with anything remotely being a nxt competitor.

Should I really have to spell it out as I thought it is pretty clear since the incident when Mr skew comes here and made a scene.

Now here is my message to these nxt whales. Stop coming here and spreading lies because anything you do of that nature will come back to bite you in the ass. You should better focus on nxt land making progress, sharing your wealth, making bounties etc. do some positive things instead.

This reminds sooo much Asterix and Tullius Detritus that would want to lol. Looks like someone dropped an instigator to Nem village Smiley
Seriously, it looks more sad when crypto currency specialists, who are well known to be punctual, lapse into indeterminacy  and emotionalism.

joninoakland:  guys
swartzfeger:   we (Nxters)
jkoil:         not all
msin:          majority of Nxters
Eadeqa:        Vast majority (if not everyone) in nxt thread
utopianfuture: someone

Even not being a technical person, but accomplished courses in logic and philosophy Smiley I would strongly underline:
swartzfeger, msin and Eadeqa are not talking about the same matter than the others. In their writings exist clear miscalculations  Shocked
Either they want to distort the issue or they are passioned. Both options are bizarre, when thinking about crypto devoted people.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 01:27:22 PM

why are all sockpockets so keen to announce how many stakes they have  Huh

does it make any logical sense  Huh

Which leaves us to conclude some people just wants to sabotage NEM.

That is not the only logical conclusion. But the most probable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:03:46 PM

After the distribution finishes we should have a NEM Store where we can sell and buy items with NEM.
UtopianNow

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:12:35 PM

Greetings NEM people!

I am in the market for NEM stakes and have the resources to buy out a large number of sockpuppets.

I'm valuing NEM at 10% of the marketcap of NXT. That's with no software released, but definite potential.

I'll buy out any sockpuppets  at a rate of 1:40 - for every 40 NEM you give me I'll pay you 1 NXT.

I'm only buying full stakes (too complicated otherwise), and I'll only be buying for 48-72 hours after the NEM stakes are allocated to stakeholders, so you need to reserve your place now.

Escrow will protect both parties. Once the NEM ownership transfer procedures have been finalised I will work out the details and make a further announcement.

My offer is first come first served, so if you are interested you'll need to reply to this post specifying the number of stakes you want to sell. I suggest using a sockpuppet account to reply.

The NEM rules are very clear, you can have up to 5 stakes, so it's cool to sell me 4, and keep one for yourself!

I have a budget of 10,000,000 NXT, and I assure you this is a serious offer.

If you take up this offer you will have a stake in NEM & NXT.

This offer is good for NEM, good for NXT, and good for those who take it up!

Don't miss out!

Zimmermann

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:13:40 PM

After the distribution finishes we should have a NEM Store where we can sell and buy items with NEM.

I like the idea but I see some problems in realizing it. For example, who is responsible for the store or which kind of products etc..  Huh
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:18:19 PM

I like the idea but I see some problems in realizing it. For example, who is responsible for the store or which kind of products etc..  Huh

someone from dev should manage that and anyone from us can buy and sell,like Ebay.Feathercoin also has a market thats a example for us.
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: