Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
nxtvisa

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:54:23 PM

also if my math is correct, if we were to hit ripple's marketcap of 1.2 billion.. it would make every NEM worth around $.30
now THAT would be insane. However I figure a $.01-$.04 value is reasonable/likely.
still it's nice to dream!

This should see the development team and each shareholder of promotion efforts, perhaps the dream can come true. Cheesy Cheesy

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sammart57

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:59:30 PM

so if we're already on the stakeholder list we're gtg?

or do we still need to send a pm /post message to confirm ownership.... is this still waiting to happen or was signing up in the stakeholder thread good enough??
From the op copy/paste:

3. How can I get my shares ?

You will need to access your BTT account to send a PM or make a post confirming the ownership of the account to claim your share. Detail instructions in an announcement will be posted here, NEM reddit, NEM facebook, ournem website and the announcement will last at least 5 days. It is your responsibility to read and follow the instructions to claim your shares. So please check back frequently. Thanks.

If your're on the list your fine for the moment. At some point the bold text will occur.

ok thanks!
i'll keep checking back then
nine009

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 03:07:53 PM

Why all the haters?

NEM had the fairest IPO / distribution in digital currency.  What sockpuppet fiasco?  They did a census and only like a third of holders were inactive new accounts, but that doesn't make them sockpuppets.   This may surprise you but most people don't post on internet forums.  it's meaningless in a sense.  This forum is also full of 'tards and trolls, so that keeps even more people away.

As for a fiasco - 2000 to 3000 real stake holders versus 13 - 22 for NxT or 5 for BTC (Satoshi and the early adopters mined a crazy amount).  Where's the fiasco here?  NEM has one of the fairest IPOs to date.  

Oh I see, you must meant a fiasco by Altcoin community standards (or a lack thereof).  "How dare they have a fair launch, how dare they!?  Only scam coins and scam IPOs are tolerated here!"

exactly, posting for the sake of posting does not really mean your active, it means you talk alot....sometimes for no particular reason. One of the things that stops me posting on the bitcointalk forums is a lot of people have their own agendas. Some speak highly of a coin to get you to buy it, some trash it to get you to sell it...they all just to make money out of you. It is hard to know who to trust now.

+1

i think the coin or the communite should have a tolerant attitude towards evil, this is a necessary to move it toward!
drcoolix

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:08:28 PM

Waiting 30 March 4 news  Smiley

NODE - the 2d gen currency. Recommend!
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:49:02 PM

so if we're already on the stakeholder list we're gtg?

or do we still need to send a pm /post message to confirm ownership.... is this still waiting to happen or was signing up in the stakeholder thread good enough??
From the op copy/paste:

3. How can I get my shares ?

You will need to access your BTT account to send a PM or make a post confirming the ownership of the account to claim your share. Detail instructions in an announcement will be posted here, NEM reddit, NEM facebook, ournem website and the announcement will last at least 5 days. It is your responsibility to read and follow the instructions to claim your shares. So please check back frequently. Thanks.

If your're on the list your fine for the moment. At some point the bold text will occur.

What happens to the unclaimed stakes. Will they be shared amongst stake holders?
Will the unclaimed stakes be used for marketing or will the dev keep them?
Will those who didn't claim their stake receive refunds?
Will they go to people on the waiting list?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
l4p7

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:51:45 PM

how often is this updated https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdDZ0amZpM00wQXhrR2lJM3pCOGRhNFE#gid=0 ? I am not on there dispite my contribution:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg4886653#msg4886653
Thanks in advance!

Anyone have an answer to this Huh I did not get listed...

Maybe once in a day. For me it took over 24 hours ...

Still cant find my name on the list!?
See my contribution here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg4886653#msg4886653

Guys / Utopianfuture can you please clear that up?!?

Utopianfuture want's to deal with promotional stakes himself so I can't help you with that. My guess is that you didn't make the list because your post isn't accessible, at least not right now.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with Bitcoin Forum - The Unofficial Bitcoin Forum.

Ok. I understand that. Should I make a screenshot?
There are posts on other forums where you need to be registered to view them and those where credited because Utopianfuture has an account there.... There is no objective criteria which forums are allowed. That would be random.  

Could you move it to the appropriate thread, please ? We do have something call stake complaint thread.

Found it. Thx
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 06:18:47 PM

Regarding different people talking about market cap and so on....

Sorry, to say, but I think some people here are waaay too optimistic.
I really don't want NEM to be artificially pumped, I want it to have some REAL value,
and to have any real value, you actually have to bring something valuable into the community.

And it'll have REAL VALUE only when people are willing to sell valuable things for NEM.

That can be really anything (I think initially simple things like):
t-shirts, stickers, mouse pads, mugs, SERVICES (i.e. hosting), applications, GAMES

or later goods like vegetables, plants, similarly to what like makoto imagined on trello http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=42.0

So now ask yourself, what can YOU bring to the community

besides constant talk about how great market cap NEM will have

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
huzut66

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:01:00 PM

also if my math is correct, if we were to hit ripple's marketcap of 1.2 billion.. it would make every NEM worth around $.30
now THAT would be insane. However I figure a $.01-$.04 value is reasonable/likely.
you are crazy!
1 share=5btc
 NEM's marketcap will be 3000*5BTC=15k BTC
LOL

was?Huh 5BTC nur für einen anteil?Huh ich wollte damit in rente gehen und dachte da springen so 500-1000BTC bei rum. echt schlimm dann muss ich ja doch nor arbeiten. achso ich kann kein englisch wollte mich trotzdem mal beteiligen wer bock hat kann es übersetzen und wenn nicht benutzt den deutsch-englisch übersetzer den benutze ich auch oft genug in anderer form  Grin
ansonsten wünsche ich euch noch nen schönen abend...und bleibt artig und macht mir keine schweinerein und net so viel am pc rumhacken , nimmt auch mal ne frau und vor allem mich net hacken sonst gibbet was auffe flosse
leo66

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:12:39 PM

NEM will be good coin.
I can say it now because on there are so much angry haters.... and all they want is to discredit NEM

NEM is entirely fair!

NEM will be no.2 (BTC will be No1 4ever)

Value of NEM??
Marketcap will be 150.000,00 - 200.000,00BTC on first day on market.

and then up up up

Sounds very exciting, and I hope as you said,just a little bit a doubt about "Marketcap will be 150.000,00 - 200.000,00BTC on first day"

NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:15788835964854428501
New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
NEM:TAJTLH-CH7MYT-6I5B74-SNVBIA-XEMRQC-2E42WT-Q337
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:48:10 PM

you are crazy!
1 share=5btc
LOL

was?Huh 5BTC nur für einen anteil?Huh ich wollte damit in rente gehen und dachte da springen so 500-1000BTC bei rum. echt schlimm dann muss ich ja doch nor arbeiten. achso ich kann kein englisch wollte mich trotzdem mal beteiligen wer bock hat kann es übersetzen und wenn nicht benutzt den deutsch-englisch übersetzer den benutze ich auch oft genug in anderer form  Grin
ansonsten wünsche ich euch noch nen schönen abend...und bleibt artig und macht mir keine schweinerein und net so viel am pc rumhacken , nimmt auch mal ne frau und vor allem mich net hacken sonst gibbet was auffe flosse

5 BTC sind ja nicht schlecht wenn du bedenkst wieviel du ursprünglich gezahlt hast Wink

for all the ones interested in what he was saying.

He was suprised about it only being 5 BTC because he wanted to retire with his stake and is afraid is going to have to keep working now Smiley
I told him that it's not bad considering what he originaly paid for his stake.

conbos

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:53:42 PM

Regarding different people talking about market cap and so on....

Sorry, to say, but I think some people here are waaay too optimistic.
I really don't want NEM to be artificially pumped, I want it to have some REAL value,
and to have any real value, you actually have to bring something valuable into the community.

And it'll have REAL VALUE only when people are willing to sell valuable things for NEM.

That can be really anything (I think initially simple things like):
t-shirts, stickers, mouse pads, mugs, SERVICES (i.e. hosting), applications, GAMES

or later goods like vegetables, plants, similarly to what like makoto imagined on trello http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=42.0

So now ask yourself, what can YOU bring to the community

besides constant talk about how great market cap NEM will have

That's true! On the one hand, I will love to see a huge increase in price that transform me in a couple of day in millionaire, without too much effort; but we known this is not going to happen. And if it is happen; it will be so transient that the crush will be observed at the same speed; without give the possibility to recover that money. And it will be the death sentence of NEM. We should provide as much close to the launch a way that maybe we first, as stakeholders can sell/buy stuffs and second, to progressively introduce new users. Some ideas will require time (e.g. food, fair trade) but something that I think could be easier is to open a page in which people can offer merchandises for a price in NEM. I am not a programmer but that is something that I don't think can be so difficult and it can help quite a lot. to provide solid ground to the currency. I think it is important that, once the stakeholder list is closed; we should show were are in this moment. WE can use google maps to geolocalize all the stakeholders in order to organize stakeholders clusters and markets around them. I think that is something that is also not so difficult and it can provide very valuable information about the geographical distribution of the coin and spread do we are

New Economy Movement (N.E.M.) Supporter
http://www.ournem.com
huzut66

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:15:04 PM

you are crazy!
1 share=5btc
LOL

5 BTC sind ja nicht schlecht wenn du bedenkst wieviel du ursprünglich gezahlt hast Wink

for all the ones interested in what he was saying.

He was suprised about it only being 5 BTC because he wanted to retire with his stake and is afraid is going to have to keep working now Smiley
I told him that it's not bad considering what he originaly paid for his stake.

Paaaaaaaat, Man da war doch viel Ironie hinter hast du die nicht erkannt?Huh Cheesy
Finde es nur lustig was hier manche für Vorstellungen haben erstmal heißt es sich zu beweisen und was zu haben was andere Schrott coins net haben dann kann es mal ein bissel nach oben gehen.mir wird nämlich von tag zu tag schlecher wenn ich sehe was für coins aus dem arsch von irgendjemand gekrochen kommen Cheesy

so ich meld mich mal im nem forum an aber ich quatsch nur in deutsch Smiley
SLIPSTER14

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:31:55 PM

you are crazy!
1 share=5btc
LOL

ich bin eine Italienische business woman, aber ich probiere english-italienish-english ubersetzen... English ist die International Sprache und wir mussen die intenational sprache sprechen!!!!!die Cripto welt ist mehere in  english...don't worry!!! du bist nich alein....
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:05:59 PM

So just to confirm, regardless of whether you sent in a NXT donation or simply expressed your interest in NEM before the cutoff page, all initial stakeholders on the list will receive an equal portion of NEM correct?

Also, will it later be possible to purchase additional NEM before launch? I really believe in this project so if there is any way to increase one's holdings (ethically of course, I'm not talking sockpuppets or anything) then I would be all for it!

Yes, all stakeholders in the list will receive an equal amount of NEM. I will figure a way to allow trading before the official launch to increase the liquidity and and establish NEM value but it will only happens when the list is finalized after taking out refunding list and adding in the waiting list.

Thanks for your support. It is an open question on what kind of value NEM can reach upon trading starts.

That is great, I have about 25 NEM accounts, so I'll definitely be selling several of those, but probably keep about 15.
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:13:56 PM

So just to confirm, regardless of whether you sent in a NXT donation or simply expressed your interest in NEM before the cutoff page, all initial stakeholders on the list will receive an equal portion of NEM correct?

Also, will it later be possible to purchase additional NEM before launch? I really believe in this project so if there is any way to increase one's holdings (ethically of course, I'm not talking sockpuppets or anything) then I would be all for it!

Yes, all stakeholders in the list will receive an equal amount of NEM. I will figure a way to allow trading before the official launch to increase the liquidity and and establish NEM value but it will only happens when the list is finalized after taking out refunding list and adding in the waiting list.

Thanks for your support. It is an open question on what kind of value NEM can reach upon trading starts.

That is great, I have about 25 NEM accounts, so I'll definitely be selling several of those, but probably keep about 15.

Prove it or it doesn't happen.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:32:58 PM

Why would I prove it, so you can delete all of my NEM accounts?  No thanks.  I'll just wait and collect all of my NEM.  Don't worry about me though, I know a few other users that have way more.
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:35:48 PM

Why would I prove it, so you can delete all of my NEM accounts?  No thanks.  I'll just wait and collect all of my NEM.  Don't worry about me though, I know a few other users that have way more.

So it doesn't happen.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:18:22 PM

That is not possible, coz "I" means 1 and it is not equal to 25.
25 would require 25 people. Can you split into 25 persons?
Well, I doubt ... and think that your story is not true as you are not even interested in counting the exact number of "your accounts" Smiley

joninoakland

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:41:24 PM

I was browsing the NXT thread which I learned about after someone pointed out how to get a stake in NEM. In the NXT thread is a guy who has all the stats on those who forge. The distribution really isn't that wide.  It drives home the complaint about NXT being true. (A few large stakeholders) So now we have guys showing up on here trying to discredit NEM by putting it under the same umbrella as NXT. It makes perfect sense as NEM is probably the biggest threat to NXT at the moment from what I see.

L-O-L internet.
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:42:02 PM

That is not possible, coz "I" means 1 and it is not equal to 25.
25 would require 25 people. Can you split into 25 persons?
Well, I doubt ... and think that your story is not true as you are not even interested in counting the exact number of "your accounts" Smiley

We should respect his words because he had 20 thousand Bitcoin when Bitcoin was 10 cent. He may even be Satoshi himself.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: