Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:51:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661424 times)
Zimmermann

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:22:13 PM

Greetings NEM people!

I am in the market for NEM stakes and have the resources to buy out a large number of sockpuppets.

I'm valuing NEM at 10% of the marketcap of NXT. That's with no software released, but definite potential.

I'll buy out any sockpuppets  at a rate of 1:40 - for every 40 NEM you give me I'll pay you 1 NXT.

I'm only buying full stakes (too complicated otherwise), and I'll only be buying for 48-72 hours after the NEM stakes are allocated to stakeholders, so you need to reserve your place now.

Escrow will protect both parties. Once the NEM ownership transfer procedures have been finalised I will work out the details and make a further announcement.

My offer is first come first served, so if you are interested you'll need to reply to this post specifying the number of stakes you want to sell. I suggest using a sockpuppet account to reply.

The NEM rules are very clear, you can have up to 5 stakes, so it's cool to sell me 4, and keep one for yourself!

I have a budget of 10,000,000 NXT, and I assure you this is a serious offer.

If you take up this offer you will have a stake in NEM & NXT.

This offer is good for NEM, good for NXT, and good for those who take it up!

Don't miss out!

I also want to buy more NEM.
But I'll give you all a better offer.
So don't worry about such a sick offer made to you like above ( 25.000 NXT per stake - are you kidding us ?) Grin

I'm thinking of buying half stakes, quarter stakes, whole stakes - so I'm more flexibel and I pay realistic 4-5 btc  whitin the first week after launch (depending on some other criteria like "how fast and for how much I can sell my shitty NXT to buy BTC")
UtopianNow

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:28:26 PM

Greetings NEM people!

I am in the market for NEM stakes and have the resources to buy out a large number of sockpuppets.

I'm valuing NEM at 10% of the marketcap of NXT. That's with no software released, but definite potential.

I'll buy out any sockpuppets  at a rate of 1:40 - for every 40 NEM you give me I'll pay you 1 NXT.

I'm only buying full stakes (too complicated otherwise), and I'll only be buying for 48-72 hours after the NEM stakes are allocated to stakeholders, so you need to reserve your place now.

Escrow will protect both parties. Once the NEM ownership transfer procedures have been finalised I will work out the details and make a further announcement.

My offer is first come first served, so if you are interested you'll need to reply to this post specifying the number of stakes you want to sell. I suggest using a sockpuppet account to reply.

The NEM rules are very clear, you can have up to 5 stakes, so it's cool to sell me 4, and keep one for yourself!

Don't miss out!

So don't worry about such a sick offer made to you like above ( 25.000 NXT per stake - are you kidding us ?) Grin

I'm thinking of buying half stakes, quarter stakes, whole stakes - so I'm more flexibel and I pay realistic 4-5 btc  in the first week after launch (depending from some other criteria like "how fast and for how much I can sell my shitty NXT to buy BTC")

It is too early to tell how many NEM coins will make up each NEM stake, but even using your figure of 25,000 NXT would equate to $1000 USD at the current rate for NXT. Not a bad profit, and I definitely recommend keeping at least one NEM stake.

Zimmermann

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:39:38 PM

Greetings NEM people!

I'll buy out any sockpuppets  at a rate of 1:40 - for every 40 NEM you give me I'll pay you 1 NXT.

Don't miss out!

I'm thinking of buying half stakes, quarter stakes, whole stakes - so I'm more flexibel and I pay realistic 4-5 btc  in the first week after launch (depending from some other criteria like "how fast and for how much I can sell my shitty NXT to buy BTC")

It is too early to tell how many NEM coins will make up each NEM stake, but even using your figure of 25,000 NXT would equate to $1000 USD at the current rate for NXT. Not a bad profit, and I definitely recommend keeping at least one NEM stake.

That is nothing in regard of the excepted value. I don't like to say someone should sell his stake directly to me, but in case this persons doesn't want that stake, he or she could sell it to me! I would be REALLY glad to get some stakes for 4-5 BTC!

@ all: Post me after launch if you want to sell your stake! I'll give you about 4-5 btc per stake in the first week after launch !! please remember me!!!!!!!!!!
UtopianNow

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:49:02 PM

That is nothing in regard of the excepted value. I don't like to say someone should sell his stake directly to me, but in case this persons don't want to have that stake, he or she can sell it to me! I would be REALLY glad to get some stakes for 4-5 BTC!

@ all: Post me after launch if you want to sell your stake! I'll give you about 4-5 btc per stake!! please remember me!!!!!!!!!!

This is business. As an investment opportunity NEM has potential, but it could fail, so the greatest risk/reward is now for those who can afford to invest. I am prepared to take the risk now, and I am fortunate enough to have the means.

I will show my capacity to make this offer before anyone trades. NXT or bitcoin doesn't matter as I have both, but I do prefer NXT.

I am serious. Please don't joke about buying NEM stakes if you don't have the means.
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:51:00 PM

Going now for my popcorn Smiley
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:54:02 PM

why are all sockpockets so keen to announce how many stakes they have  Huh

does it make any logical sense  Huh

Which leaves us to conclude some people just wants to sabotage NEM.

That is not the only logical conclusion. But the most probable.

The conclusion sounds right to me. Why would someone risk damaging NEM's reputation if they really did have so many stakes? It would be in theit interests to ensure the price goes as high as possible.
Zimmermann

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:01:54 PM

That is nothing in regard of the excepted value. I don't like to say someone should sell his stake directly to me, but in case this persons don't want to have that stake, he or she can sell it to me! I would be REALLY glad to get some stakes for 4-5 BTC!

@ all: Post me after launch if you want to sell your stake! I'll give you about 4-5 btc per stake!! please remember me!!!!!!!!!!

This is business. As an investment opportunity NEM has potential, but it could fail, so the greatest risk/reward is now for those who can afford to invest. I am prepared to take the risk now, and I am fortunate enough to have the means.

I will show my capacity to make this offer before anyone trades. NXT or bitcoin doesn't matter as I have both, but I do prefer NXT.

I am serious. Please don't joke about buying NEM stakes if you don't have the means.

As you already said "this is business".

In my last two posts I already made clear that I'm willing to buy NEM for that price - I'm not joking when I do business!
UtopianNow

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:09:19 PM

In my last two posts I already made clear that I'm willing to buy NEM for that price - I'm not joking when I do business!

Then we are two buyers in the market for NEM stakes.
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:47:24 PM

We have an actual Market Price for NEM

5 BTC : 1.000.000 NEM =

0.000005 BTC for  1 NEM      Grin

a better start compared to Nxt  ))

gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:50:15 PM

There seems to be a lot of envy from the ones that didn't become stakeholder.
Please start trolling somewhere else, this No Envy Movement is not a place for
you anyway..

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:06:40 PM

why are all sockpockets so keen to announce how many stakes they have  Huh

does it make any logical sense  Huh

Which leaves us to conclude some people just wants to sabotage NEM.

Possible. But I also think a lot of these people are simply nxt trolls lying through their teeth. Could also be disgruntled sockpuppet owners who got caught.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
joninoakland

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:57:42 PM

I was browsing the NXT thread which I learned about after someone pointed out how to get a stake in NEM. In the NXT thread is a guy who has all the stats on those who forge. The distribution really isn't that wide.  It drives home the complaint about NXT being true. (A few large stakeholders) So now we have guys showing up on here trying to discredit NEM by putting it under the same umbrella as NXT. It makes perfect sense as NEM is probably the biggest threat to NXT at the moment from what I see.

L-O-L internet.

Since forging isn't intended as a means of distribution, how is that relevant?

I'm a NEM stakeholder and cautiously optimistic for its prospects... but to be honest, the bulk of what I see here are logos and bitching/complaining/defending NEM's stakes. In Nxt-land we're banging out the last few client bugs in the asset exchange. Not a lot here to make a reasonable Nxt holder shake at the knees.

You can go through the blocks and see how many people are forging.  From that data one can infer how wide the distribution is.  I didn't go through the guy's code, but his post seemed reasonable.  Thats how it is relevant.

I am not talking about "reasonable stake holders", I'm talking about the people who got in early and might have the majority of their networth derived from NXT or inside NXT.
Sportfreund1488

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:31:44 PM

where is the remaining list? same thing how emnunie? we have since 2 days the end of the weekend.
raymarius

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:24:05 PM

Then we are two buyers in the market for NEM stakes.

Both are good offers  Smiley but no thanks, I am holding mine for at least a full year  Huh call me crazy but I really believe anyone selling their stakes right now will never be able to forgive himself when NEM becomes big. If NEM flops you are losing at most 50 bucks not a disaster if it succeeds who knows what it can be worth. Friends hold tight, help build the coin and we can all be winners  Wink
conbos

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:32:56 PM

Some money movement should exist; otherwise how cam we add value to NEM. I want to NEM succeed ad for that, I aware I should invest my stake to give the coin some value

New Economy Movement (N.E.M.) Supporter
http://www.ournem.com
The Project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:38:48 PM

New coin. Random Dif every hour!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530285.0
SBOSS

Activity: 124

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:43:59 PM

$0.00005 is really low, only like $50 per stake.
If it was that low, I would buy up like 20-50 stakes.  

I was an early NxT holder and trust me that coin would had hit minimum 300 million if there wasn't all the FUD (accurate fud, though) about NxT's IPO.

If NEM delivers on features and avoids the ill-reputations, it could go to the moon.

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:47:44 PM

I was browsing the NXT thread which I learned about after someone pointed out how to get a stake in NEM. In the NXT thread is a guy who has all the stats on those who forge. The distribution really isn't that wide.  It drives home the complaint about NXT being true. (A few large stakeholders) So now we have guys showing up on here trying to discredit NEM by putting it under the same umbrella as NXT. It makes perfect sense as NEM is probably the biggest threat to NXT at the moment from what I see.

L-O-L internet.

Since forging isn't intended as a means of distribution, how is that relevant?

I'm a NEM stakeholder and cautiously optimistic for its prospects... but to be honest, the bulk of what I see here are logos and bitching/complaining/defending NEM's stakes. In Nxt-land we're banging out the last few client bugs in the asset exchange. Not a lot here to make a reasonable Nxt holder shake at the knees.

This is said with much respect as a NEM holder -- any notion that negativity is coming from Nxters is a fairy tale, we're too busy testing and coding new services (I only visit this thread once a week to check stakeholder status).

I guess that is quite optimistic Smiley  
Likely not all are testing and coding. 1 - 2 weeks ago it was talked about hoarding Smiley

(I meant not to poke NXT or Nexters, as I support both NXT and NEM - just trying to pick up the facts and possibilities)

I'm a NEM stakeholder and I've been involved with Nxt since the beginning.  I can say honestly say that the majority of Nxters are pulling for NEM and hope it succeeds.  I can't remember anyone discussing NEM in the massive Nxt thread.  Swartzfeger is right, Nxters are far too busy to be negative about other crypto's. 

Vast majority (if not everyone) in nxt thread is a stakeholder in Nem as utopianfuture (and all other Nem developers) had some kind of nxt history.

jkoil is living in fantasy land.

I haven't earlier seen people jumping to the walls due to so light statement Smiley
Why did it hurt so? ?

You can't deny that there has been NXT hoarding problem. Ok, this was on the table 4 weeks, not 2 weeks ago, but anyway
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg5384028#msg5384028
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg5384527#msg5384527
and I guess the problem still exist.

Do you claim that those hoarders are currently testing and coding?
Do you claim that all Nxters are in NXT thread?
Do you claim that you know all the people, who own NXT's?
Do you claim that majority of the owners of 28000 NXT accounts are in NXT thread or testing?

No, no, no, no.
Therefore can be said that you cannot say, what some Nxt owner is writing somewhere. Or even writing in this thread, not in any fantasy land.

jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:04:05 PM

Both are good offers  Smiley but no thanks, I am holding mine for at least a full year  Huh call me crazy but I really believe anyone selling their stakes right now will never be able to forgive himself when NEM becomes big. If NEM flops you are losing at most 50 bucks not a disaster if it succeeds who knows what it can be worth. Friends hold tight, help build the coin and we can all be winners  Wink

Waiting is the tactic, which I would also prefer more than pump and dump. Something must exist in the NEM systems that keeps it alive and progressing. 
'something' might be very confidential due to the competition between (alt) coins... Smiley

jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:31:03 PM

mike's right.
I would go as far as to say that it is the same with every currency or even every unit of value.
Besides, money is of no value if you dont pass it around, no?

not every unit of value ?  Or what do you mean? In the world is lot of things having values...

Crypto currencies' problem is the missing relation to the 'real world'. And because of that they are under speculation of the gamers and "investors".

Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: