Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Bounty campaigns are not investments but rather called as a job because in this way you can earn their coins and from there you can start trading or just sell their coins immediately in order to earn profit from the market.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:36:53 AM

Yes doing bounty need energy, times and efforts like others job, and when we get reward the same thing like we get salary, and we can use that salary to buy good and service for living or make investment back to the crypto. Bounty reward is not free money but this is the same like others job that need times and energy to do that.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:37:53 AM

I personally do agree with you. I am a bounty hunter and I suppose myself as an investor, even that is investing my time and energy to gain the rewards and profits. It is like a job or others. After the distribution, I also use the token reward for investment.
But of course, different people will have a different point of view. We cannot force them to have the similar point of view with us.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:51:03 AM

I personally do agree with you. I am a bounty hunter and I suppose myself as an investor, even that is investing my time and energy to gain the rewards and profits. It is like a job or others. After the distribution, I also use the token reward for investment.
But of course, different people will have a different point of view. We cannot force them to have the similar point of view with us.
It is an investment in different ways, we invest our efforts, time and skills instead of putting our own money to be called an investor. The only difference is that we will only know our investment worth once the ICO distribution done depending on our stakes earned during a campaign.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:51:18 AM

I personally think you can see some hunters also investing in some ICO  projects. they also help the project to make it successful by promoting projects through social media etc. Pay hunters may not qualify. as investors as their work is meant to attract others to donate money without projects that may not work.

Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:03:58 AM

bounty is not an investment for me because investment means that your putting up your money or your cryptos rather into another person with a promised good appraisal costs while in bounty,there are general rules that should be follow and tasks to be done such as like and share,using hashtags and creating weekly reports to be submitted to the bounty manager.In addition,at end of each bounty campaigns you will get your tokens that has been distributed by the bounty manager.
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:39:45 AM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I believe in what you say, that's what I also think, bounty hunters are also investors for the reason that we also invest our time, skills, and efforts in participating in bounty campaigns. Investing in something doesn't always mean that you go out there and put money in something and wait to earn profit. Our time, skills, and efforts are also a form of investment as you have already said.
jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:46:45 AM

Bounty is the same with an investment where you'll invest time and effort, on the other hand bounty is not also investment cause you're not investing money.

duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

I agree with you. Bounty hunters must invest their time and energy in search of opportunities. I am also a bounty hunter. Hope to meet many good projects.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

Your right, every bounty participant can be consider as investor of the project. Just what you said our effort and time are things we put in the project. Try to do every given task and make a strong media to advertise the ICO sales. We are also have a risk to not paid like investor. It could our effort and time will turn in to nothing. So every activity with presence of our self is also an investment
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:53:12 AM

Well investment involves money that we put in into something with the hopes of gaining profit with it while bounty hunts are tasks which are rewarded with salaries. Bounty hunts is more regarded as job rather than a form of investment.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:35:17 AM

Our efforts, time and resources to participate in the generosity campaigns of ICO can not be called investments. Investments are considered to be the investment of money, capital in the industry with the aim of making a profit. About this reads smart books. Therefore, investing can not be considered an investment of something other than money. You can call investing the return of something else, any other qualities, emotions, efforts to other people, objects and call it investment, but this will be wrong from a technical and financial point of view.
iAMawi123

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

In my own opinion, bounty is not an investment because it is service. We are offering our services to the project.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

I understand we all cannot be on one side because of the differences in how we perceive things in our own world. But am happy to see that most of us here do agree with me that bounty is in one way or the other an investment. Even those who didn't agree still acknowledge the fact that bounty is an important component in ICO.
yhan2x

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:32:54 AM

any kind of bounty campaigns are called investment, Effort, Patience, Time and our Service are investment. i hope that i see more good projects to come.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

Yes, truely not only money is an investment but also time that we invest to promote some projects to be successful. Time is gold, that's why time is counted as a investment too, because money can earn but time cannot be returned.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
okocrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

There is a popular adage in my country that time is money. This brings me to agreement with you. It is about time people underatand that bounty hunters are doing a great deal of investment. They invest time, they invest their internet data and most times, they lose out on other things that bring fun. Also consider the risk of promoting scam projects as I have seen recently... the people who invest money in such scam through you will never be happy with you. This is a whole lot of sacrifice and risks associated to bounty hunting.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

Well it isn't just the time to complete the requirements that bounty hunters do usually. They're also giving their time understanding the project, they might hunt air in the end if they didn't do that in the first place. However that doesn't mean that the risk of their investments in time is already lost, the success of the project still matters in order for them to earn in a profitable way.
You're also risking:
*Bill of your electricity and internet
*Sleep
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

Yes, I think also so when we invest in ICO project we spend money and time. That time equals money by the time we had to wait until the project is completed. And we always wait, in the hope that this sacrifice of time to not be useless.

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

Investing whether in ICO or coin needs money. However, investing in Coin is more safer than ICO as not all ICO will survive for long time. So if anyone choose to invest in ICO they have to be very well researched about the project.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: