Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 [671] 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
Beaverslayer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:27:47 PM

Everyone holding mint should contribute by supporting this matter. Even a very small amount could make a difference if many people contribute! We can do it!  Wink

BC "won", how do we contribute? Pay MINTto the specified adr.? how much?

BC won the original one, but if we can raise the amount by May 1st, there is a very very good chance they will also include us.

Yes, send any amount of Mint you can afford to the address listed beside Mintcoin....every bit helps...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:30:50 PM

Big sell walls have suddenly popped up on mintpal. Where did these come from?
coolbeans94

Activity: 613
Merit: 500

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:39:18 PM

Everyone holding mint should contribute by supporting this matter. Even a very small amount could make a difference if many people contribute! We can do it!  Wink

BC "won", how do we contribute? Pay MINTto the specified adr.? how much?

BC won the original one, but if we can raise the amount by May 1st, there is a very very good chance they will also include us.

Yes, send any amount of Mint you can afford to the address listed beside Mintcoin....every bit helps...
I didn't even know this existed until just a moment ago. If we donate 25 BTC worth will they add us?

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 07:50:36 PM

Coinkite is the first in a line of competitive companies trying to do the same thing. 25 BTC is a lot to ask to be considered, and I don't like "gambling" my Mint to see if we can reach their arbitrary goal in 11 days.

That being said, it's the only kid on the block right now, and early adoption could mean long-term establishment for Mintcoin. So I sent a measly 25000 Mint in the hope that the community can convince the Coinkite folks this is worth adding simply by showing support in large numbers, rather than large BTC amounts. Hopefully, bribes aren't the only language that talks.

Maybe the MINT whales will see this as a money making opportunity and pad the wallet address.

Even if we don't get on Coinkite now, there will be a competitor in the future we may have a better shot at due to android apps and such.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
moderndezigns

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:56:39 PM

Looks like it got eaten up!
coolbeans94

Activity: 613

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:57:49 PM

mr_random is lying troll. just ignore.

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
moderndezigns

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:59:17 PM

mr_random is lying troll. just ignore.

haha ya thanks I remember them
Beaverslayer

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:02:15 PM

Coinkite is the first in a line of competitive companies trying to do the same thing. 25 BTC is a lot to ask to be considered, and I don't like "gambling" my Mint to see if we can reach their arbitrary goal in 11 days.

That being said, it's the only kid on the block right now, and early adoption could mean long-term establishment for Mintcoin. So I sent a measly 25000 Mint in the hope that the community can convince the Coinkite folks this is worth adding simply by showing support in large numbers, rather than large BTC amounts. Hopefully, bribes aren't the only language that talks.

Maybe the MINT whales will see this as a money making opportunity and pad the wallet address.

Even if we don't get on Coinkite now, there will be a competitor in the future we may have a better shot at due to android apps and such.

I didn't even know this existed until just a moment ago. If we donate 25 BTC worth will they add us?

I have just sent the following email to CoinKite in hopes that I can convince them to extend the deadline for this. I TRULY believe this is something that HAS to happen to Mintcoin. A while back I asked Zinc Save to include us in their payment system and they required a $12,000.00 USD commitment from us to do the same thing. We all know that it cost money to have programmers write the code needed for such things, and this is a VERY BIG THING if we can pull it off.

Here's the email I sent:

Hello,

My name is Ken Clark (Beaverslayer on the net) and I live in Calgary. I am one of the people working with the developer of Mintcoin to promote and gain its acceptance in the altcoin community. We have spent a lot of time and effort getting Mint to where it is right now, and will be continually striving to have Mint more widely accepted throughout the world.

Mintcoin is presently applying to have "The Mintcoin Fund" registered as an NGO in the country of France. Once the application is accepted and status granted, The Mintcoin Fund will then begin to implement it's support of energy efficiency and other projects such as the reforestation of Sonoma California Redwoods. We are hoping to be able to announce all this on Earth Day...fingers are crossed all the paper work was in order.

Anyways, I have recently been made aware about the competition so to speak of having altcoins included into your platform via having the community donate their coins to your company. I see that Blackcoin actually won this competition on April 9th. On the web page, it says that should any of the other coins raise the 25BTC by May 1st, that you would then consider implementing them as well.

Well, here's my request, and I truly hope that your company accepts. I have been spreading the word about this since I first saw it this morning. Everyone else in Mintcoin has just found out about this as well. So far just this morning there has been over 1.6 Million Mint already sent to the address listed, and I am going to continue to convince people to send some coins your way.

I would respectfully ask, that your company consider extending the deadline if at all possible. This would make it a much more feasible time frame for us to raise the needed Mint to have our coin included as well. I know that should Mintcoin be implemented into the CoinKite system, it would not only increase the value of Mintcoin, but would also be an added value to CoinKite.

Thank you for your time and consideration regarding this, if there is anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Ken Clark
The Mintcoin Team

Either way, I think everyone should at least send some Mint to the address to show how much we support OUR coin.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:15:30 PM

I have just sent the following email to CoinKite in hopes that I can convince them to extend the deadline for this. I TRULY believe this is something that HAS to happen to Mintcoin. A while back I asked Zinc Save to include us in their payment system and they required a $12,000.00 USD commitment from us to do the same thing. We all know that it cost money to have programmers write the code needed for such things, and this is a VERY BIG THING if we can pull it off.

Here's the email I sent:

Hello,

My name is Ken Clark (Beaverslayer on the net) and I live in Calgary. I am one of the people working with the developer of Mintcoin to promote and gain its acceptance in the altcoin community. We have spent a lot of time and effort getting Mint to where it is right now, and will be continually striving to have Mint more widely accepted throughout the world.

Mintcoin is presently applying to have "The Mintcoin Fund" registered as an NGO in the country of France. Once the application is accepted and status granted, The Mintcoin Fund will then begin to implement it's support of energy efficiency and other projects such as the reforestation of Sonoma California Redwoods. We are hoping to be able to announce all this on Earth Day...fingers are crossed all the paper work was in order.

Anyways, I have recently been made aware about the competition so to speak of having altcoins included into your platform via having the community donate their coins to your company. I see that Blackcoin actually won this competition on April 9th. On the web page, it says that should any of the other coins raise the 25BTC by May 1st, that you would then consider implementing them as well.

Well, here's my request, and I truly hope that your company accepts. I have been spreading the word about this since I first saw it this morning. Everyone else in Mintcoin has just found out about this as well. So far just this morning there has been over 1.6 Million Mint already sent to the address listed, and I am going to continue to convince people to send some coins your way.

I would respectfully ask, that your company consider extending the deadline if at all possible. This would make it a much more feasible time frame for us to raise the needed Mint to have our coin included as well. I know that should Mintcoin be implemented into the CoinKite system, it would not only increase the value of Mintcoin, but would also be an added value to CoinKite.

Thank you for your time and consideration regarding this, if there is anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Ken Clark
The Mintcoin Team

Either way, I think everyone should at least send some Mint to the address to show how much we support OUR coin.
It would only be fair to extend the deadline considering Mint was only added to the list today whereas these other coins have been on there for much, much longer.
Beaverslayer

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:20:43 PM

Just looking at the "Rich List" of Mintcoin holders, there are currently 231 wallets with between 10 million and 100 million Mintcoins and 31 wallets with over 100 million Mintcoins.

We only need 17 of these 262 wallets to give 1 million coins each to the https://coinkite.com/faq/alts fund and we will be able to show CoinKite we as a community are dedicated to the long term growth and viability of Mintcoin.

CoinKite is a Canadian business, what this means is they are regulated by the Canadian Government just like a bank, the same as Vault of Satoshi. They are also a very big part of why Bitcoin is so widely accepted as a payment platform for goods and services through out the world. They have developed a system that enables the user to actually have a debit card that holds BTC, LTC and will have XTN (Testnet) as well as Blackcoin, and can be used to pay for retail purchases wherever a CoinKite terminal is.

If we are able to get Mintcoin onto this system, then when we approach a new retail business regarding accepting Mintcoin, it will be such an easy sell if we already have this in place. I ask you all to please see the importance of this, and send some Mintcoins to the address on the website.

Thank you
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:28:46 PM

someone explain to me why "minted" coins would sit in the wallet and just never confirm? should the wallet drop it or wtf?

ok
Beaverslayer

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:37:49 PM

someone explain to me why "minted" coins would sit in the wallet and just never confirm? should the wallet drop it or wtf?

The coins that were "minted" but never confirmed are actually "orphaned" blocks. They are a bit of a nuisance (I think they are working on having them not show up) but they have no ill effects on minting new coins or sending/receiving coins or the coin age of the coins that tried to mint.
stormia

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:43:55 PM

Just looking at the "Rich List" of Mintcoin holders, there are currently 231 wallets with between 10 million and 100 million Mintcoins and 31 wallets with over 100 million Mintcoins.

We only need 17 of these 262 wallets to give 1 million coins each to the https://coinkite.com/faq/alts fund and we will be able to show CoinKite we as a community are dedicated to the long term growth and viability of Mintcoin.

CoinKite is a Canadian business, what this means is they are regulated by the Canadian Government just like a bank, the same as Vault of Satoshi. They are also a very big part of why Bitcoin is so widely accepted as a payment platform for goods and services through out the world. They have developed a system that enables the user to actually have a debit card that holds BTC, LTC and will have XTN (Testnet) as well as Blackcoin, and can be used to pay for retail purchases wherever a CoinKite terminal is.

If we are able to get Mintcoin onto this system, then when we approach a new retail business regarding accepting Mintcoin, it will be such an easy sell if we already have this in place. I ask you all to please see the importance of this, and send some Mintcoins to the address on the website.

Thank you

I agree. I wish there were some way to outreach to all the large stake-holders. They have the most to gain from a development like this, it is an investment in their investment. If everybody simply donated the coins they've earned from interest over the last month the goal would be met in no time!
Jeff Jefferson

Activity: 307
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:47:07 PM

Coinkite sounds nice. Although it will most definitely affect people living in Canada and USA at the beginning. I also think that the whales could easily contribute a bit to the cause. BC raised the remaining amount within a day. They are really fanatic about that, so maybe we should at least show our interest.  Grin
everybodyclapyohands

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 10:08:18 PM

MINT is just behind BC as the frontrunner for a free, secure online wallet. Every coin needs an online wallet for its users. They allow non-technical people to easily send/receive coins, as well as provide access to some funds from wherever you are, no need for carrying a USB stick.

To anyone wondering about security, we've got 6 months of 100% protection with not a single problem. For comparison, CryptoRush was trusted by most of the community but had PHP code directly accessing wallet daemons and was using standard FTP.  Our system separates every component so the front end has NO access to any coins. Everything happens securely on the back end, in a private network.  All transactions are then relayed through a secure node that is connected to the coin network.

Check it out and get voting! https://mywl.lt/voting/

Secure Online Wallet - https://mywl.lt - Vote for your favorite coin
IRC Wallets #digitalcoin on irc.freenode.net
DGC Faucet Free digitalcoin Open source faucet written in NodeJS
Stockcoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:18:19 PM

Just sent 100K to Coinkite. My first MINT transaction Smiley
stormia

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:19:43 PM

+1! Keep it up, people! If we all do our part we can easily reach this goal!
MarSas

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:49:55 PM

50K from me as well.
moderndezigns

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:59:17 PM

At the current MINT price, we are talking for ~180M MINT, in order to reach the 25BTC goal till May 1st.

It would be good for the MINT community to support this, but I would say that, since this one sounds important (I do not have personal experience, I do not know them, I do not live in US), it could also be a very good use of a part of the premine.

Coinkite is the Easiest and Safest Way to Use and Accept Bitcoin.

With the world's most advanced web wallet system, we empower customers and merchants to BUY, SELL, ACCEPT and STORE Bitcoins and other crypto currencies, in both the online and physical worlds — just as you would with online banking and debit cards.

They are being used by businesses all over the world for BTC right now. Mintcoin could have it's own Debit Card with this happening. Convincing large name brand retailers to accept Mintcoin would be so easy if they knew it came with a Debit Card reader and software to administer everything....THIS IS HUGE....

I just sent 200k so we should be at or over 2 million now!  As a strong community together We can do this!
gonzoucab

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:49:00 AM

I just got this from WC forum

Someone has just paid for an android wallet and online wallet also. Those services are coming for you guys soon.

Heres a test wallet of our work:http://wallet.raxe.io/

Here is the android app:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raxe.demo

Thats great.  Really great, BC guys haven't make this yet.

Theres also a POS wallet being develop by Mintcoin comunity, maybe we can join efforts

If you want us to help with your development we are there with you. We are all about technological progression here is our details:

https://twitter.com/RaxeSoftware
contact@raxe.io

Maibe we can work with them together
Pages: « 1 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 [671] 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: