Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 [703] 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
KSGuy

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:58:30 AM

Did you see the new wallet? It actually tells you how long until your next reward, and allows you the option of unlocking the wallet for minting only, thus keeping your coins secure. Really great stuff:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys3qsvu18lv10vc/MintCoin.zip[/size]
Has this been updated in the OP?
It's showing version 18 as the latest, that's the version I have but I see no notification of next reward anywhere?

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:19:27 AM

Mintcointeam or David, can you please confirm what happened with mintbay.net? I would just like to actually hear from someone affiliated with Mitcoin before I continue to use the site, as I was not expecting it to suddenly change and would like to know that it is in fact valid and was an intentional change before I consider using it further. I don't think that is unreasonable or hostile.
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:26:53 AM

Mintcointeam or David, can you please confirm what happened with mintbay.net? I would just like to actually hear from someone affiliated with Mitcoin before I continue to use the site, as I was not expecting it to suddenly change and would like to know that it is in fact valid and was an intentional change before I consider using it further. I don't think that is unreasonable or hostile.

I can tell you that mintbay was launched independently of mintcoin. I believe the the guys name is Unekpl or something like that on reddit. You can find more information there. Reddit is great.

\
deadmanwalking

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:32:31 AM

Did you see the new wallet? It actually tells you how long until your next reward, and allows you the option of unlocking the wallet for minting only, thus keeping your coins secure. Really great stuff:

It's showing version 18 as the latest, that's the version I have but I see no notification of next reward anywhere?

They haven't put it on the website yet, but the wallet is compiled by Kergecoin.(who has done our previous wallets) I use it and it's great- 21 hours till reward  Smiley. Use the link all the way at the bottom of the post below:

Hey everyone.
I dont know if anyone has done it yet, but heres the latest Windows wallet with minting icon and tooltip.
Another minor change is that it now sorts all transactions by Date. instead of Status.

Just unzip and copy to your mintcoin folder. for safety i suggest to backup your .dat and old mintcoin-qt just in case.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5vo29iagx3htef/mintcoin-qt.zip

Heres how it looks:

Im not the one who implemented it. I just compiled it. Big thankyouz goes to skwurp from github.  Wink

PS. Wallet may be bit laggy during sync. Once its synced, it will work perfectly.

i dont get it started, error mentioning QtCore4.dll missing? Also is the unlocking problem fixed ? Last i heard was that
there were some problems with the unlocking part of the new 1.8.1 wallet that needed more time to get fixed ?
Also is issue 13 merged in this update ? (Remove misbehaving peer's reported block count from peer block counts wh...)

qwizzie

Edit : did some digging.. that QtCore4.dll was last put in wallet 1.7 .. wallet 1.8 had lesser files and we were advised
to just delete everything from 1.7 before extracting 1.8

I uploaded only exe. Heres reupload with dll files included if you deleted them:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ys3qsvu18lv10vc/MintCoin.zip

\
KSGuy

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:05:37 AM

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Just a bit paranoid about updating the client if it wasn't in the OP.
pristontale

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:25:04 AM

Hey everybody. I seem to have a problem with my wallet. I upgraded to the latest version (1.Cool and when I opened it, I saw that I zero coins. I have 350k mintcoins and I don't know what happened to them. Anyone know the solution to this? Thank you very much.
Which version did you upgrade from, 1.6 or 1.7? First backup your wallet.dat just in case.

Please open debug console (Help -> Debug Window -> Console), and run "checkwallet" to see what it returns. It may be related to that if your previous wallet was on a wrong fork. If it reports missing/extra coins, you can run "repairwallet" there and it will resync your wallet with the downloaded blockchain.

I upgraded from 1.5 to 1.8. I'm back to 1.5 again because i was hoping that I'd get my coins back if I returned to the old version. I ran "checkwallet" and got this response: {
"wallet check passed" : true
}. Kinda sucks that I lost all my coins for some unknown reason >.<

1.5 and 1.6 are following a wrong chain. 1.7 update was mandatory.

Now, you have a few options;

If you received your coins while on 1.5 ; the transaction should be confirmed on both chains. So your coins should still be available. To be sure you can check your address with the block explorer. But; if the person that sent you the coins was also on the wrong chain, and his transaction contained invalid coins, then that transaction was not included in the main chain, because the main chain would reject it as it is invalid in the first place. You should contact your payer, and request he updates his client, and pays you again. Because the coins were not sent in the first place (Even if he's using old client that follows a wrong chain; when he switches to the new version, he will see that the transaction was not accepted and his coins are still in his wallet)

If your received coins are there, but your minted coins are lost : This is normal as your client announced the transactions to the wrong chain. But your coinage is not lost in this case (because your stake was just denied, nothing changes in your accounts). Just wait until it creates coinstake again, and you will receive the same amount.

Welp. I don't have any of my coins anymore. Even at 1.5 I don't have the same address as before. I lost all my transaction history too. I have 0 coins now  Sad I only got my coins from mintpal and poloniex. I don't know if they'll give me coins again. Sigh. Such misfortune.

It really sounds like your wallet.dat file got deleted or overwritten.  You did back up before you upgraded your wallet right? I sure hope so.... BACKUP ALWAYS!!!
Restore the backed up wallet.dat to C:\Users\"YOURUSERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\MintCoin\

If you don't have the same address it means that the wallet.dat file is not the same one you sent the coins to. IMHO.

That's exactly what happened. Once I upgraded to 1.8 my previous wallet.dat file was overwritten for some reason. Right before I upgraded I had my coins... I have no idea what could have caused this. I've upgraded before and this never happened. I didn't back up my wallet, unfortunately. That's my fault.

sorry to hear about this. whats your Mintcoin address?

Yes, I as well am sorry to hear about this. Last night someone from who knows where just uped and sent me 4000 Mintcoins, PM me your wallet address and i will add those Mint to some more I have and send them to you to get you going again. It's kind of frowned on to post wallet addresses in posts on [Suspicious link removed]o a PM is best.

Thanks. I'd pm you my new address but I can't even get that now. When I open my wallet, I get an "error opening blkindex.dat" message. I swear, upgrading to 1.8 was a very very bad idea.
mintcointeam (OP)

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:25:56 AM

This is an unofficial release. (though Kergekoin is trustworthy)
Official release 1.9 is for today!
mintcointeam (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:33:36 AM

I contacted him, and sadly UnekPL has fallen to the dark side of the force! Grin
He still supports MintCoin in some way, but not exclusively...
mintcointeam (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:38:59 AM

Hey everybody. I seem to have a problem with my wallet. I upgraded to the latest version (1.Cool and when I opened it, I saw that I zero coins. I have 350k mintcoins and I don't know what happened to them. Anyone know the solution to this? Thank you very much.
Which version did you upgrade from, 1.6 or 1.7? First backup your wallet.dat just in case.

Please open debug console (Help -> Debug Window -> Console), and run "checkwallet" to see what it returns. It may be related to that if your previous wallet was on a wrong fork. If it reports missing/extra coins, you can run "repairwallet" there and it will resync your wallet with the downloaded blockchain.

I upgraded from 1.5 to 1.8. I'm back to 1.5 again because i was hoping that I'd get my coins back if I returned to the old version. I ran "checkwallet" and got this response: {
"wallet check passed" : true
}. Kinda sucks that I lost all my coins for some unknown reason >.<

1.5 and 1.6 are following a wrong chain. 1.7 update was mandatory.

Now, you have a few options;

If you received your coins while on 1.5 ; the transaction should be confirmed on both chains. So your coins should still be available. To be sure you can check your address with the block explorer. But; if the person that sent you the coins was also on the wrong chain, and his transaction contained invalid coins, then that transaction was not included in the main chain, because the main chain would reject it as it is invalid in the first place. You should contact your payer, and request he updates his client, and pays you again. Because the coins were not sent in the first place (Even if he's using old client that follows a wrong chain; when he switches to the new version, he will see that the transaction was not accepted and his coins are still in his wallet)

If your received coins are there, but your minted coins are lost : This is normal as your client announced the transactions to the wrong chain. But your coinage is not lost in this case (because your stake was just denied, nothing changes in your accounts). Just wait until it creates coinstake again, and you will receive the same amount.

Welp. I don't have any of my coins anymore. Even at 1.5 I don't have the same address as before. I lost all my transaction history too. I have 0 coins now  Sad I only got my coins from mintpal and poloniex. I don't know if they'll give me coins again. Sigh. Such misfortune.

It really sounds like your wallet.dat file got deleted or overwritten.  You did back up before you upgraded your wallet right? I sure hope so.... BACKUP ALWAYS!!!
Restore the backed up wallet.dat to C:\Users\"YOURUSERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\MintCoin\

If you don't have the same address it means that the wallet.dat file is not the same one you sent the coins to. IMHO.

That's exactly what happened. Once I upgraded to 1.8 my previous wallet.dat file was overwritten for some reason. Right before I upgraded I had my coins... I have no idea what could have caused this. I've upgraded before and this never happened. I didn't back up my wallet, unfortunately. That's my fault.

sorry to hear about this. whats your Mintcoin address?

Yes, I as well am sorry to hear about this. Last night someone from who knows where just uped and sent me 4000 Mintcoins, PM me your wallet address and i will add those Mint to some more I have and send them to you to get you going again. It's kind of frowned on to post wallet addresses in posts on [Suspicious link removed]o a PM is best.

Thanks. I'd pm you my new address but I can't even get that now. When I open my wallet, I get an "error opening blkindex.dat" message. I swear, upgrading to 1.8 was a very very bad idea.

Backup your wallet.dat again!
Delete everything but wallet.dat in C:\Users\"YOURUSERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\MintCoin\
Restart mintcoin-qt.exe, then...be patient!
dille71

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:58:55 AM

WOW! Someone just bought for 10btc @12sat

Mintcoin: MsFGc9atNN6DddEsQHiq7MgDieoSLwtmg5
InformationCoin: Je4ZhmQBSd68oZ7CeXWMrWEsyprTXAVFuX
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:06:46 AM

When I open my wallet, I get an "error opening blkindex.dat" message. I swear, upgrading to 1.8 was a very very bad idea.

I upgraded from 1.4 to 1.8 and I also received same error. Still not resolved. But I still have wallet 1.4 and I have all my coins intact. It's just that I can't use the newer wallet 1.8
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 10:45:09 AM

Alright. The facts, just the facts.

Unek was approached by the Blackcoin community, who gave him "promotion and support" (his words) to change mintbay to blkroad. He didn't told us before it was done. He got several donations from BC users (amount undisclosed), none from MINT owners.
unek wishes his site to accept BC, MINT and DOGE and maybe others.

Voilà for the facts.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 10:49:04 AM

In case you did not read it yet (but you all did, right ^^)
http://coinjoint.info/mintcoin-fund-sonoma-county-reforestation-project-unveiled/

Mintcoin Fund: Sonoma County Redwood Reforestation Project Unveiled – March 2015
Posted by:Patrick inArticles, NewsApril 27, 20140

Online communities are growing stronger and more productive thanks to cryptocurrencies. Dogecoin and Karmacoin are raising money for purposes of bringing people together. And now the Mintcoin Fund is sponsoring a massive project that will involve more than just fundraising.
The Sonoma County Redwood Reforestation Project:

This project will be hosted by Avant Gardens, a family run farm that participates in the California Forest Improvement Program. AG has an existing forest management plan (FMP) registered with state and federal officials. With an FMP, they are able to gain funding to participate in reforestation on these lands which were devastated by years of logging, man-made fire, and over-grazing by ranchers.

The goal will be to plant on approximately 15 – 20 acres for the first year.  The project is hoping to attract 10 volunteers from around the world for up to 4 weeks.
Volunteers Needed

Volunteers may bring their children and families are welcome to come.  Everyone will be expected to participate according to their abilities.  The project is expected to take up to 4 weeks with a crew of 10 people!  The work schedule will be 5 days a week at ~6 hours per day.  The rest of the time is yours to do what you want!

Avant Gardens is great for camping and has a commercial kitchen and community lodge. There will be no charge for volunteers to camp.  Lamb and goat are raised on a small pasture for milk and meat.  There are also large gardens for vegetables, a pear and apple orchard, and olive grove.  People that don’t want to participate in the forestry project can also assist with tending the gardens/animals.  When people are not working, there is beautiful hiking, relaxation, exploration: only 5 miles to the Pacific Ocean where you can walk on some of the most beautiful beaches on the west coast of the United States. Volunteers might find themselves enjoying some of the local wines produced by some of the finest vineyards in California, kayaking in the Russian River, enjoying some beer at the world-class breweries of Sonoma County, and doing plenty of other activities! Avant Gardens brews beer and cider from homegrown hops and apples and volunteers are welcome to participate in this process and enjoy some of the product! There is decent WiFi internet access at the lodge and if you have Verizon cell phone service you can get a very strong 4G LTE signal!

Avant Gardens is an official member of the World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms program, and is probably one of the few in the world that does actual reforestation projects. Registered under Avant Gardens on http://www.wwoofusa.org/

Volunteers are needed to assist in the following tasks:
  • Pruning existing shade trees and preparing the planting areas for reforestation
  • Scalping (clearing any debris/grass) of the areas that will be planted
  • Digging holes
  • Planting (Plant 3,000+ Redwood Seedlings and 500+ Douglas Fir Seedlings, depending on funding)
  • Staking trees
  • Participating in meal preparations and having fun!

Volunteers will get to meet local the two local foresters that work on this land, plus foresters from other land nearby.

Any project granted federal and state funding means that government officials that are part of the USDA, Dept. of Forestry, Bureau of Land Management, CALFIRE, and other agencies will verify our progress throughout the year.  As you can see from pictures of the hills, much of the land was deforested by logging industry and later sheep herding prevented any trees from growing back. There are no longer sheep herding and reforestation is heavily supported by the government in this area.

The Mintcoin Fund is seeking donations and volunteers for this project.  They have already received interest from U.S. Forest Service employees and the Sonoma Coast community.

The project is scheduled to begin in March 2015.  Anyone interested in travel preparations can look into flying into San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Oakland International Airport (OAK), or Santa Rosa Airport (STS).

The project is seeking funding of roughly $4000, which is about 9 BTC or 75,000,000 Mintcoins!

Mintcoin Donation Address: MoruzHEsSxBYDV8WWYTALuv5Rrccn1FAyP

Mintcoin website: http://mintcoin.cc/

MintcoinFund: http://mintcoinfund.org/

Mintcointalk: http://www.mintcointalk.com/

Project page: http://mintcoinfund.org/projects/redwood-reforestation/

Mintcoin blog: http://mintcoinfund.org/blog/

You can contact the project leader organizer Patrick: cazbrewing(at)gmail.com

2014-04-27 Patrick

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
paspi

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:07:52 AM

When I open my wallet, I get an "error opening blkindex.dat" message. I swear, upgrading to 1.8 was a very very bad idea.

I upgraded from 1.4 to 1.8 and I also received same error. Still not resolved. But I still have wallet 1.4 and I have all my coins intact. It's just that I can't use the newer wallet 1.8
First of all, if you're using anything below 1.6, it is highly possible that your wallet is following a wrong fork. So, your coins aren't there at all. For security, you should update to the latest version, at least 1.7+, but the latter the better (regarding blockchain checkpoints etc, each newer version has newer checkpoints compiled in them, and those make sure you are not following a forked chain)

On the base problem: blkindex.dat message means that downloaded blockchain files have problems. Maybe it was a wrong fork, maybe disk problems, I don't know. But it's just the blockchain data that is corrupt, not your wallet (keys, MINT, etc). You can just remove those files (everything except wallet.dat), open up new client, wait it to sync. Then open debug console and run "checkwallet" just in case. If it reports anything, you can backup your wallet.dat and run "repairwallet" from there.

Reason for checkwallet: If you're getting blkindex.dat messages, it's likely your wallet was following a wrong blockchain for some time. When it does, your wallet.dat would sync itself to the wrong blockchain, and either won't learn some of its received funds, or won't learn some of its spent funds, or may think that it created a stake (sent some coins and received some coins) when in fact its stake wasn't accepted in the main chain. "checkwallet" command walks through the whole downloaded blockchain, comparing it with what your wallet.dat thinks. If there is anything that doesn't match, it warns you so you can sync it by "repairwallet"

MINT: MdPQhsGufjm5AXYkHebbnF2A155xDqVfK7
KSGuy

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:34:26 AM

In case you did not read it yet (but you all did, right ^^)
http://coinjoint.info/mintcoin-fund-sonoma-county-reforestation-project-unveiled/

Mintcoin Fund: Sonoma County Redwood Reforestation Project Unveiled – March 2015
Posted by:Patrick inArticles, NewsApril 27, 20140

Online communities are growing stronger and more productive thanks to cryptocurrencies. Dogecoin and Karmacoin are raising money for purposes of bringing people together. And now the Mintcoin Fund is sponsoring a massive project that will involve more than just fundraising.
The Sonoma County Redwood Reforestation Project:

This project will be hosted by Avant Gardens, a family run farm that participates in the California Forest Improvement Program. AG has an existing forest management plan (FMP) registered with state and federal officials. With an FMP, they are able to gain funding to participate in reforestation on these lands which were devastated by years of logging, man-made fire, and over-grazing by ranchers.

The goal will be to plant on approximately 15 – 20 acres for the first year.  The project is hoping to attract 10 volunteers from around the world for up to 4 weeks.
Volunteers Needed

Volunteers may bring their children and families are welcome to come.  Everyone will be expected to participate according to their abilities.  The project is expected to take up to 4 weeks with a crew of 10 people!  The work schedule will be 5 days a week at ~6 hours per day.  The rest of the time is yours to do what you want!

Avant Gardens is great for camping and has a commercial kitchen and community lodge. There will be no charge for volunteers to camp.  Lamb and goat are raised on a small pasture for milk and meat.  There are also large gardens for vegetables, a pear and apple orchard, and olive grove.  People that don’t want to participate in the forestry project can also assist with tending the gardens/animals.  When people are not working, there is beautiful hiking, relaxation, exploration: only 5 miles to the Pacific Ocean where you can walk on some of the most beautiful beaches on the west coast of the United States. Volunteers might find themselves enjoying some of the local wines produced by some of the finest vineyards in California, kayaking in the Russian River, enjoying some beer at the world-class breweries of Sonoma County, and doing plenty of other activities! Avant Gardens brews beer and cider from homegrown hops and apples and volunteers are welcome to participate in this process and enjoy some of the product! There is decent WiFi internet access at the lodge and if you have Verizon cell phone service you can get a very strong 4G LTE signal!

Avant Gardens is an official member of the World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms program, and is probably one of the few in the world that does actual reforestation projects. Registered under Avant Gardens on http://www.wwoofusa.org/

Volunteers are needed to assist in the following tasks:
  • Pruning existing shade trees and preparing the planting areas for reforestation
  • Scalping (clearing any debris/grass) of the areas that will be planted
  • Digging holes
  • Planting (Plant 3,000+ Redwood Seedlings and 500+ Douglas Fir Seedlings, depending on funding)
  • Staking trees
  • Participating in meal preparations and having fun!

Volunteers will get to meet local the two local foresters that work on this land, plus foresters from other land nearby.

Any project granted federal and state funding means that government officials that are part of the USDA, Dept. of Forestry, Bureau of Land Management, CALFIRE, and other agencies will verify our progress throughout the year.  As you can see from pictures of the hills, much of the land was deforested by logging industry and later sheep herding prevented any trees from growing back. There are no longer sheep herding and reforestation is heavily supported by the government in this area.

The Mintcoin Fund is seeking donations and volunteers for this project.  They have already received interest from U.S. Forest Service employees and the Sonoma Coast community.

The project is scheduled to begin in March 2015.  Anyone interested in travel preparations can look into flying into San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Oakland International Airport (OAK), or Santa Rosa Airport (STS).

The project is seeking funding of roughly $4000, which is about 9 BTC or 75,000,000 Mintcoins!

Mintcoin Donation Address: MoruzHEsSxBYDV8WWYTALuv5Rrccn1FAyP

Mintcoin website: http://mintcoin.cc/

MintcoinFund: http://mintcoinfund.org/

Mintcointalk: http://www.mintcointalk.com/

Project page: http://mintcoinfund.org/projects/redwood-reforestation/

Mintcoin blog: http://mintcoinfund.org/blog/

You can contact the project leader organizer Patrick: cazbrewing(at)gmail.com

2014-04-27 Patrick

Great article!
I sent them 500k to help with the fundraising
mintcointeam (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:55:25 PM

New wallet 1.9 for Windows!

What's new in 1.9?
(1) latest checkpoints
(2) misc pull requests such as better unlock icons/interfaces etc from skwurp
(3) remove misbehaving peers from keremhd (pull request)

Windows (1.9): https://mega.co.nz/#!MJYQiLaJ!1rfP3Q8lh_wSfFGvfy3QZUSjJmambFZOBtfElV-lfXA
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:57:06 PM

What's new in 1.9?
(1) latest checkpoints

Windows (1.9): https://mega.co.nz/#!MJYQiLaJ!1rfP3Q8lh_wSfFGvfy3QZUSjJmambFZOBtfElV-lfXA

Nice going with peer removal.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
willowfoot

Activity: 332
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:15:09 PM

WOW! Someone just bought for 10btc @12sat

could be someone buying/selling to themselves ...

MarSas

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:19:35 PM

Good job on the new wallet.
paspi

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 03:44:34 PM

What's new in 1.9?
(1) latest checkpoints

oh, (3) is me Smiley Ubuntu wallet will be available in a few hours

MINT: MdPQhsGufjm5AXYkHebbnF2A155xDqVfK7
Pages: « 1 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 [703] 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: