Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
Ken-san

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

I think that it is a good project to link the value of block chains with the value of encryption currency.
The value of cryptocurrency will not be born if blockchain technology is used only for transparency.
I think it is necessary to have a project with the necessity to use a blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

Did anyone is observed about team members? With Tachain working very excellent and well experienced people. Check below link to know more about team members. https://tachain.io/#team
Yeah i searched the CEO and COO on LinkedIn and they have both professional experience in transport and advertising, that is exactly what they need for this project.
above-mentioned21

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

Is your airdrop activity already ended?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?
and it's great that we can pay for the cab ride with tokens later

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:30:14 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

Really? That's is fantastic news, im so impressed with Tachain! If it does well i expect it will roll out pretty quickly after the testing phase! (Did anyone else see the coinbase uber announcement as well? Seems like perfect time for tachain..)

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

3000 taxis already joined Tachain platform? That's really awesome news. So it's no more a concept but it's backed by actual business.

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project
shizigouhenmeng

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

eems very promising project, complete details and information and having a professional team running the project. Joined your telegram already,
I will always participate in your reward program and hold the token till the end
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

Jeez, where did you get this number from? I'll be impressed if there is already 300 taxis on board with the Tachain project

I don't know how many Taxis are in Manila, but for the Start of the Tachain project a corporation with 3000 taxis is awesome.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

Whitepaper in Italian language available at this link: https://mega.nz/#!NPhilQjb!XEWxOXZjVAhnCtiqx7RVOBXbtMs3gr7gzre6_YbF-7s

Great to see TAchain are covering the white paper in multiple languages which will help get more investors on board at a global scale
I agree this will attract investors who cannot read English or understand it that well, are there any other languages available? next to the English and now Italian one?
They might have some of the other's language that will be available once it has translated and reviewed in the other languages.

It will be good to see translations from some other popularly used language with high concentration of crypto investors.

I think they have a bounty on that. Also I am not sure how important it is to have many languages and which? I personally think English can do just fine resources better spent on something else.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

I don't know anything about it but I think they are going to test in Manila in around 2 weeks and it should be a great event in the era.
Who told you that testing is still planned and how do you know when it will take place? It would be nice if you provide evidence in the form of a link, otherwise this information is invalid.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

I hadnt seen that they had 3000 on board but no point releasing an app that relies on this kind of thing otherwise. Good start for the team
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

I hadnt seen that they had 3000 on board but no point releasing an app that relies on this kind of thing otherwise. Good start for the team

I initially thought it's just kind of testnet. But now I come to know that from next month the actual/live testing of Tachain app, and overall platform will start.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

Are you guys serious? Where you find this information? I have not checked their site in past few days so not sure if it's available their.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

I initially thought it's just kind of testnet. But now I come to know that from next month the actual/live testing of Tachain app, and overall platform will start.

This is really cool. Very good news. Thanks for sharing. But why the start place is Manila? This is the first time I am hearing some project starts at Manila.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

Are you guys serious? Where you find this information? I have not checked their site in past few days so not sure if it's available their.

This is nice piece of information. Thanks for sharing it here. Its very nice to see some projects starts in Asia. Its not at all a bad choice.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

This is nice piece of information. Thanks for sharing it here. Its very nice to see some projects starts in Asia. Its not at all a bad choice.
I am also very pleased that Asia is gradually forming its platform in the field of crypto-currency and is beginning to try and start projects. Look at what will come of it, but the main thing is that it's begun.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

I don't know how many Taxis are in Manila, but for the Start of the Tachain project a corporation with 3000 taxis is awesome.

At the start any number will do. 3000 is very good number but if in Manila only 500 joined the platforms, I think it will still a good news.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

That's a whole lot of taxis and a confirmation that they do mean business, i like projects that are proactive, the community shouldn't be in a postilion to always give funds to project before they start, its always good for projects to start something and even go further, giving investors that feeling of seriousness on the part of the team
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

I am also very pleased that Asia is gradually forming its platform in the field of crypto-currency and is beginning to try and start projects. Look at what will come of it, but the main thing is that it's begun.

To me asia is one of the biggest community for blockchain and cryptocurrency in whole. If your projects get accepted by the community you are surely going to be successful.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

To me asia is one of the biggest community for blockchain and cryptocurrency in whole. If your projects get accepted by the community you are surely going to be successful.

Where else than is asia, they should start with a crypto business. Most countries are very crypto-friendly. The Tachain team have the experience, they know where it is at its best.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: