Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 [1428] 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:12:08 PM

Thank you Thomas-s the third chart looks accurate. Smiley Barabbas, please use that website! And please be nicer I am trying to be as polite as possible!
they do all show the same, i dunno for what reason blackcha.in has only 113 transactions, but there seems to be some loading issue so it might be not correct at this moment.
Must be some DB error, I'm looking into it right now. Sorry, guys. Sad

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:13:35 PM

Thanks Barabbas. Is there anything I haven't addressed for you as of yet? And if so can you present it one point at a time for ease?
morituri13

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:15:42 PM

Must be some DB error, I'm looking into it right now. Sorry, guys. Sad

No worries and thank you Udjin, for your work.
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:17:02 PM

Im not trying to discredit anyone, but you are taking donations and spending them before you reached your target goal? you are contradicting yourself here. You say that you HAVE to cash out to use the donations, so you confirm that youre already using donations and you confirmed that you have not reached your goal as well...
So what happens if you do not hit your goal? will you fund the rest yourself? will you repay the donations? If you expect to do that then please tell me how. If the market crashes then YOU are responsible to make up that difference back to the donator if said project doesnt get off the ground. Using your same logic, you would have to pay them back the FIAT amount. So If I donated 1 BTC but called it 440$ and then you spend that 440$ on models or water or t shirts, but never get the rest of your funding to continue. Then say people want a refund because you didnt deliver. How are you going to cover the rest? You doom a project from the start if you begin to spend project funds before the goal for the target has been met. Do you see where Im going with this? You expect us to take your financial advice, and try to discredit the PR thing, but you are making one of the biggest rookie mistakes by spending your funds before you have amassed them all.

Swapping the donated alt-coins to FIAT is not using them.
It makes absolute sense to cash them out at the donated times face value - as that was the intention of the donation.

Had i sent 5k BC when price was 50K, and he not chased them until price was 25K i would be pissed my effective donation I feel I made was cut into 50% for no reason. Same with BTC.
Holding onto any Alt coins that are donated is too dangerous when your working towards a monetary target.

We could have $11900 raised in BTC on the 15th, price tanks and then project is messed up as the value is now $5000

It makes absolute sense of any project needing FIAT to swap the donation ASAP.
I don't want the guy doing the PR (or team) to speculate with the funds.

Well it doesn't make sense really, it is quite risky if the price goes up and the goal is not met or the project is cancelled, then Iconic would have to buy the coins to send the refund.

But probably the goal will be met so I guess there is no problem cashing out early.

Cheers!

Its risky either way I guess.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I guess the other PR project is in the same boat.

I guess Kudos to the ones who take the challenge on knowing the hassle it might cause them.
Go with the less of the two evils
draco71

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:19:36 PM

Thank you Thomas-s the third chart looks accurate. Smiley Barabbas, please use that website! And please be nicer I am trying to be as polite as possible!

I am in fact being quite nice and polite. Perhaps you misunderstood me? I find you coming forward this way, and have stated so before, transparent and quite legit. Not being able to discern the contents of a Wallet is what looks very confusing at best, which is not your fault, of course.

We should all try to be polite and nicer. ALL. Which is not to avoid transparency. That is, really, NOT nice. And once again, I praise and thank you but being the first and so far the only one opened to scrutiny.

No, you are not. As always, you try to find negative things on everything. I just do not know if you try to short the coin because you have none and you want some or you are so pathetic in general. I suppose both. Now go and play the detective somewhere else.

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:22:25 PM

Thanks Barabbas. Is there anything I haven't addressed for you as of yet? And if so can you present it one point at a time for ease?

Thanks morituri13. Your legal name would be nice. And I would assume, unless you state otherwise, that that is the only wallet you or any family member or friend/associate control.

Also, although not directed to you before, you sure should address the question of conflict of interest posed to the DOGE above.

Thanks again.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:22:47 PM

I am in fact being quite nice and polite. Perhaps you misunderstood me? I find you coming forward this way, and have stated so before, transparent and quite legit. Not being able to discern the contents of a Wallet is what looks very confusing at best, which is not your fault, of course.

We should all try to be polite and nicer. ALL. Which is not to avoid transparency. That is, really, NOT nice. And once again, I praise and thank you but being the first and so far the only one opened to scrutiny.

No, you are not. As always, you try to find negative things on everything. I just do not know if you try to short the coin because you have none and you want some or you are so pathetic in general. I suppose both. Now go and play the detective somewhere else.

@ Barabbas hit me up on IRC and I will teach you how to read POS Blockchain =P

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:24:46 PM

CAN ICONIC ANSWER HOW UCH BTC HE HAS COLLECTED? LIKE 50 PAGES AGO SOMEONE DID THE MATH AND SAYS HES OVER 12K. I HAVE SEEN 3 OTHER PEOPLE ASK HIM TO VERIFY HOW MUCH HE HAS RECEIVED AND HE HAS IGNORED THEM JUST TO FURTHER THIS STUPID FIGHT THATS GOING ON. THE BLOCKCHAIN SHOWS THAT YOU ARE MOVING OUT THE BTC AS FAST AS ITS COMING IN. SO I ASK YOU. HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE IN DONATIONS?

Look at my previous posts! I ANSWERED this yesterday.

I tried... your history is so backed up with rants that I got fed up trying to comb through them. How about you just answer the question. How much have you received and where is it going? Why move it out as soon as its received? are you playing the markets with it? otherwise there is no reason that you should be moving DONATIONS around like that

And this is why I ignore people like you. You do realize the markets go up and down right? Only a fool would hold donations in an account for more than 2 days. To protect the value of the donations I have to convert them into FIAT. If someone donates $1000 and BC takes a nosedive and the new value is $500.00, then I am responsible for the rest. To avoid that I trade/convert the coins into FIAT.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6526406#msg6526406

people arent donating FIAT equivalencies are they? Thats foolish to even do. Just calculate it all at the end and you wouldnt have to do that. That just seems fishy. Like I wouldnt donate 3200 BC and say its worth 440$, I would donate and say its worth 3200 BC. Ive never donated any form of crypto where I assigned it a FIAT value at the time of donation. I donated 25k doge in februrary but i dont go around saying i donated 100$, I say 25k doge

WTF are you babbling about? I HAVE to convert it to FIAT first before I can use it. Tell me genius how do I pay for everything if it is not converted to FIAT? Are you seriously suggesting that I should keep the coins in cold storage until it is needed? Because if you are then you sir should never take donations. BTC could drop to $300 tomorrow and then the value of the donations will decrease..WOW

You didn't get the memo? "Operation Discredit" was called off...

Operations discredit is still on here.

PLEASE don't insult people with "babbling" about - obviously prothetic not professional. Calling someone "genius" - truly are you 12 yrs old like these other self professed "pros" that are losing their ass and turning these posts so nasty.....really bad promotion to have you around here pal.

If you believe in BC then YES you hold BC not Fiat - you're a farse in my eyes. However others are free to "donate" if they wish. You've attracted the attention you desired.

Seen the likes of over inflated egos with small minds and this post is loaded with them - Very entertaining.

Operations discredit is still on - You'll promote BC because you claim to hold a substantial sum. But really - you aren't a large Promotion outfit otherwise you would fund it yourself.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:25:54 PM

Thanks morituri13. Your legal name would be nice. And I would assume, unless you state otherwise, that that is the only wallet you or any family member or friend/associate control.

Also, although not directed to you before, you sure should address the question of conflict of interest posed to the DOGE above.

Thanks again.
dude, are you completely insane now?
why would anyone give that iinfo to a troll who does hide behind a nickname himself?

@morituri13
one of the negative side effects of you staying off the forums until now is, that you do not know the stealth trolls. ignore that guy.

Astroxjr

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:27:50 PM

I AM A FUCKTARD

/ingored, post with your normal account dipshit.
I don't understand the need for the Troll account.
morituri13

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:28:08 PM

Thanks again.

Barabbas I think if this forum had asked for my full name two days ago I would have surely given it. But I hope you can understand my current reluctance to do so. Also, it is not really necessary. I am the person who types these characters, you may trust me or not, my given name lends to me nor detracts any additional credence.  

I do not control any secondary wallets, apart from mintpal wallet which is currently empty. I do control the wallets used for the PR donations but I don't believe this is within the scope of your question.

Could you repeat the conflict of interest question as succinctly as possible? Also, I apologize, I am leaving very soon, so I hope you don't mind my response coming later.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:30:41 PM

Pretty disappointed reading these posts lately. Some fuktard and his wife begging for BC like a 12 year old kid. Gonna peddle BC pamphlets with some girls hired off craigslist. Fuking pathetic really - sounded good at first but why doesnt this guy scale his shit down to size - like 4 girls and his wife for starts and take proceeds from that and then maybe 10 rather than sponge from the community to self promote himself to the next pool.

Really......wake up people.

As for the multipool - that's a choice. You either use it (I do) or you mine trade yourself or make your own pool Who is going to tell you you xan't. Don't trust the multipool then don't use it - I never liked that fat fuk at Mt Gox myself so never traded with them - he was an official fukhat of the btc organization - so much for that nonsense.

You got a handful of developers that got their shit together - the rest are just self promoting amateurs really.......

Would be nice if the holders of BC acted their part - I'd be embarrassed to recommend these posts.

I sincerely hope this is some "outside group" trying to put a wedge between the BC community. Because if the core group is behind this obvious charade, we are in more trouble than I previously thought.

Let me give you some pointers on how to do a proper smear campaign..

1. Never use a mans wife and/or kids in a smear. It immediately turns people off and it will quickly turn them against you.
2. Never use blatant lies. People are not stupid, they can find out for themselves. Always use the truth against a person.
3. Spread your attacks across days not minutes, it will seem more believable.
4. Never use new accounts, it just makes you look like a weasel and a coward.
5. Know when to stop. You can over reach and your attacks can quickly make the intended target look like a victim, which will have the opposite effect of what you originally intended.
6. The most important one...Smears work both ways. Never try to launch a smear campaign against someone that is significantly more calculating and devious than you.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:34:38 PM

Thanks again.
why would anyone give that iinfo to a troll who does hide behind a nickname himself?

@morituri13
one of the negative side effects of you staying off the forums until now is, that you do not know the stealth trolls. ignore that guy.

The info, which is just a legal name, is not to me, regardless what you choose to consider me, but to the entire community to which he apparently is pledging to serve as a member of the Foundation. In the normal world, it is a legal obligation and it doesn't imply any negativity whatsoever. Nor should it in crypto world either.

Again. Regardless of what choose to consider me, I am nothing more nor less than an investor in this coin looking for transparency, legitimacy and hoping to help in whichever manner I can so there's a future in this coin beyond the next few hours of trading. What exactly are your interests? And why the personal attack that would achieve what all personal attack do, i.e: nothing?

Children will be children, I guess...
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:38:00 PM

I think i would be inclined to advise him not to disclose any name/address knowing the amount of coins he holds.

However i understand the point, and this is why there should be someone with Zero holding of BC that can act as the face for the foundation, eg secretary.
hellohellooo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:38:18 PM

This thread is hilarious
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:39:55 PM

Thanks again.

Barabbas I think if this forum had asked for my full name two days ago I would have surely given it. But I hope you can understand my current reluctance to do so. Also, it is not really necessary. I am the person who types these characters, you may trust me or not, my given name lends to me nor detracts any additional credence.  

I do not control any secondary wallets, apart from mintpal wallet which is currently empty. I do control the wallets used for the PR donations but I don't believe this is within the scope of your question.

Could you repeat the conflict of interest question as succinctly as possible? Also, I apologize, I am leaving very soon, so I hope you don't mind my response coming later.

Thanks again morituri13, please read my retort to the spontaneous volunteer regarding the implications of giving a legal name...

The conflict of interest is that, you (and the others) being board members of the proposed "Foundation" and therefore privy to inside information of all kinds, would of course have a serious conflict of interest since you are invested in the coin and could (would) act on that information to either buy or sell the coins with an unfair advantage. I am pretty sure you are aware of the laws that prevent such things to happen -or are designed to- in the real world, so surely you also see that inevitable conflict of interests, don't you?

Thanks in advance for addressing the matter.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:40:11 PM

barabbas I do not have 800k. That whole ledger looks wrong. I have not made a single transaction since 4/28. I don't know what that is showing.

edit: I asked for explanation and apparently staking is somehow shown as transactions... and when you see 800k it is at the end of the block in which 400k staked?

I do not understand it myself but I hope you will investigate and come to your own conclusions. Perhaps there is a better blockchain viewer?
http://blackcha.in/address/B83HKi1wqsZHqJSH6u24CYUxyqD51VKRrE

Even more confused. Apparently the figures taht I and everyone can see posted, are not real, a mirage of some shorts; another guy posts the same identical link and blkuntly states that the wallet has never had anything higher that 500k. And now (thanks Substuppel) another viewer is posted that shows that the account wallet has in facta held over 600K at some point.

How to reconcile this? To a newcomer to BC, how would this look? Scammy? Just plain confusing? Not inviting, that's for sure. Is there any link to the REAL, one and only blockchain that shows, without any possible room for doubt, what have been the transactions? Talk about cleaning house...

And, by the way, Arigard and the resty of those 15-20 people self-appointed to the future "Foundation", no one else wanting to come forward ans say who they are, what do they bring to the table and what are their stakes and where so we can see what is the level of their interests? Anyone?

Haven't you got anything better to do than constantly criticising everything involving Blackcoin? What is your purpose here?

Every post I've ever seen of yours is constant negativity and bashing things.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:41:24 PM

Thanks again.

@morituri13

The info, which is just a legal name, is not to me, regardless what you choose to consider me, but to the entire community to which he apparently is pledging to serve as a member of the Foundation. In the normal world, it is a legal obligation and it doesn't imply any negativity whatsoever. Nor should it in crypto world either.

Again. Regardless of what choose to consider me, I am nothing more nor less than an investor in this coin looking for transparency, legitimacy and hoping to help in whichever manner I can so there's a future in this coin beyond the next few hours of trading. What exactly are your interests? And why the personal attack that would achieve what all personal attack do, i.e: nothing?

Children will be children, I guess...
We all know that every single of your posts with more than one line contains some negativity. You may cloak it quite well, but you can only fool people who did not follow your posts for a while. A normal troll would put all that shit into one post, you split it carefully but do the same in the end.
If you are for that much transparency: would you be able to send a signed message from an address iwith a significant amount of BC? Until you do, i will see you as and call you a troll.

draco71

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:43:23 PM

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
hellohellooo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:43:37 PM

barabbas I do not have 800k. That whole ledger looks wrong. I have not made a single transaction since 4/28. I don't know what that is showing.

edit: I asked for explanation and apparently staking is somehow shown as transactions... and when you see 800k it is at the end of the block in which 400k staked?

I do not understand it myself but I hope you will investigate and come to your own conclusions. Perhaps there is a better blockchain viewer?
http://blackcha.in/address/B83HKi1wqsZHqJSH6u24CYUxyqD51VKRrE

Even more confused. Apparently the figures taht I and everyone can see posted, are not real, a mirage of some shorts; another guy posts the same identical link and blkuntly states that the wallet has never had anything higher that 500k. And now (thanks Substuppel) another viewer is posted that shows that the account wallet has in facta held over 600K at some point.

How to reconcile this? To a newcomer to BC, how would this look? Scammy? Just plain confusing? Not inviting, that's for sure. Is there any link to the REAL, one and only blockchain that shows, without any possible room for doubt, what have been the transactions? Talk about cleaning house...

And, by the way, Arigard and the resty of those 15-20 people self-appointed to the future "Foundation", no one else wanting to come forward ans say who they are, what do they bring to the table and what are their stakes and where so we can see what is the level of their interests? Anyone?

Haven't you got anything better to do than constantly criticising everything involving Blackcoin? What is your purpose here?

Every post I've ever seen of yours is constant negativity and bashing things.

mr_random thats saying a lot coming from somebody like yourself who has a strong history of going to other coin's threads to bash them and be constantly negative.
Pages: « 1 ... 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 [1428] 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: