Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:26:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 [1449] 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509641 times)
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:44:52 AM

Good morning.

I'm mining for X11 since it had been established yesterday morning.

At which time the mining payment shall be sent to the wallets?

Me also. No payment till now?
yes the same thing at my side.

No info. at all about when it shall be sent.

Anyone know??

add me to list too...no payments yet for X11  Undecided

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2418
Merit: 1637

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:50:59 AM

I think blackcoin marketing is superior to other alt coins except doge.

You aint seen nothing yet....

Wink

Expect!
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 08:55:30 AM

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

I know someone who wants to make an anonymous donation to be matched. How to go about?

reddit is anonymous. you can create account without email address

Yes. But he doesn't want to link the transaction to any reddit account. Paranoid people...  Undecided

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Blackall

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:10:31 AM

Good morning.

I'm mining for X11 since it had been established yesterday morning.

At which time the mining payment shall be sent to the wallets?

Me also. No payment till now?
yes the same thing at my side.

No info. at all about when it shall be sent.

Anyone know??

add me to list too...no payments yet for X11  Undecided
The payouts are every 36 hours.
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:20:26 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

I know someone who wants to make an anonymous donation to be matched. How to go about?

Yes. But he doesn't want to link the transaction to any reddit account. Paranoid people...  Undecided

Let him / you PM me with it. I can manage it.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:21:12 AM

This is a working draft of a press release intended to be distributed by the Blackcoin Community. It has already been edited based on some proofreading comments as well a new information that has become available, which may have introduced new proofreading error.

Blackcoin has two outstanding features.

Blackcoin is 6 times faster than Bitcoin and requires at least an order of magnitude less additional electricity to run. Its blazing speed makes it more suitable for brick and mortar merchant. Its cooperatively produced blockchain ledger pages make it the environmentally friendly alternative to the renewable energy gobbling Bitcoin.

Blackcoin has 1 minute block times with 10 confirmations recommended for certainty resulting in a 10 minute maximum waiting time for large transactions. In contrast, Bitcoin has 10 minute block times with 6 confirmations recommended resulting in a 1 hour waiting time. This makes Blackcoin 6 times faster than Bitcoin. As more brick and mortar merchants throughout the worlds develop confidence in crypto currencies, the fear of a massive worldwide crypto scams will hopefully fade and these technical details will become less relevant.

However, what is important to brick and mortar merchants as well as restaurants is the actual transaction time experienced in cryptospace. These are compared among the top ranking coins and reported graphically over time on bitinfocharts.com. The Blackcoin average rate has now dropped down to near the theoretical minimum of 30 seconds with a 1 minute block time target. Of course, the actual average block time does not necessarily track the design value. This also has to be actually be measured in practice. Based on these results, some will experience a transaction time around 1 second and others will be delayed 1 minute or more. The chance of experiencing any one time between 0 and 60 seconds should be equal for any one transaction. 

The electrical consumption required to maintain Bitcoin’s current security is gobbling up irreplaceable, renewable-energy resources in areas where they provide the less expensive options bar none. A recent study cited in the Wall Street Journal shows that the hash rate required for Bitcoin’s security last fall was one sixtieth (1 / 60) of what it is now. This hash rate inflation has been fueled by the tremendous profitability of large scale corporate mining operations and the mining technology explosion.

The largest known corporate Bitcoin mining operation is reported to be housed in a warehouse in Central Washington State where it can take advantage of the US’s lowest electricity rates bar none. The Spokane Review recently reported that a handful of additional competitors are about to pop up.

The New York Times reported on a similar setup in Iceland, which may have the least expensive electricity of any country in the world. It is powered by hydro and geothermal resources. This trend will continue as the Bitcoin mining technology improves at breakneck speed driven by the profitability resulting from the squandering of these irreplaceable resources. This will continue until the environmental community wakes up and learns about Blackcoin, the green coin, after it makes its Wall Street debut.  

These corporate mining operations compete against each other for the right to enter the next ledger page into the blockchain about every 10 minutes. The startups that produce the otherwise useless mining equipment are forced to make outrageous claims for their latest drawing board designs to get preorder payments to finance their production as has been well documented by CoinDesk in numerous articles. Are we about to repeat the environmental disasters that followed the 1849 California Gold Rush and the Spindletop oil gusher?

Blackcoin was formed by the marriage of Satoshi Nakamoto’s blockchain with Sunny King’s proven Proof of Stake (PoS) source code. This allows existing, multitasking computers like desktops and even laptop owned by Blackcoin stakeholders to cooperatively produce the next ledger page for its blockchain about every 1 minute. Thus, the additional amount of electricity required to maintain Blackcoin consists of what is required to run those computers that are online at any one time to maintain the blockchain when they would otherwise be off the grid.

Sunny King produced Peercoin as the first hybrid PoW/PoS coin in 2011. Bitcoin exclusively uses the PoW (Proof of Work) system, while Blackcoin has already finished its initial PoW phase. Since Peercoin was launched many exclusive PoS coins have successfully tested Sunny King’s source code.  

What these other PoS coins all lack is the killer application recently featured on CoinDesk that will facilitate the wider adoption of crypto currencies.by the less digitally informed. This invention puts everything needed onto a plug and play Black Card Wallet implemented on a USB stick. Plug it in and everything pops up on your screen, and off you go into cryptospace. It is the best advancement in cryptospace since the launch of Dogecoin.    

The Black Card Wallet will make its Wall Street debut in late May when 50 beautiful ladies will parade through the financial district giving out Black Card Wallets and a fact sheets.

More information on Blackcoin can be found on its official website, the Blackcoin Forum, and especially on its subreddit, where informed members of the our community will answer your written question

A press release eh?
Is this going to New Scientist? If not, its too long and too geeky.
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 09:25:11 AM

Yes. But he doesn't want to link the transaction to any reddit account. Paranoid people...  Undecided

It's easy to leave him anonymous if you have enough BC in you wallet to cover his donation and he trusts you:
- you create new address (let's call it address "A) in your wallet
- he send you his donation to this address "A"
- you got to "Preferences" -> "Display" -> "Display coin control features (experts only)"
- now when you have this features on your "Send" tab click "Inputs..."
- select input(s) that you have in your wallet but not the one that belongs to the address "A"
- send as usual (enter donation address, amount, click send)

EDIT: and it's even easier if you trust him - send donation before and then request him to pay you Wink

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
jordixal

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lover

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:27:47 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 09:48:03 AM by jordixal

Hello, my Blackcoin wallet was working OK since this morning when I openned it again. I receive this error on start and then program crashes. Anybody can help me? I'm using W7 64 bits

troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:00:15 AM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

DID YOU DONATE ALREADY?

NO?

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LETS MAKE THIS A REALITY!!!!!

DONATE NOW AND BE PART OF THIS HUGE EVENT!

yes i did already.
Looking forwards tor todays $$ update on where we are at.

But I'm going to continue to send over my mined BC & anything i get from day trading some other coins I get today.
Probably not much, but even little amounts help
10BTC value so far ~4200-4400$

Today we are a little above $4450.

Just donated 1.16986606 BTC LETS MAKE THIS REAL
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:04:03 AM

That's ok! If he can PM me the transaction ID I will still match the donation Smiley
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:06:19 AM

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation (waiting for confirmation)
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:10:58 AM

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!

Thanks Colin!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
amigdala

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:28:36 AM

what do you guys think about if we as a community organized another PR campaign for June/july (or when the new semester begins) and air drop 10.000-20.000 paper wallets preloaded with 10 BC from a black helicopter at a university campus like MIT or Harvard? would that be something we would like to see done?

This is an interesting idea. I would personally like to see something like this done. Shouldn't be too difficult or costly and could get some great press coverage. Quoting it here, so it doesn't get lost in between all the meaningless arguments and more people actually see it. Wink
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:39:01 AM

flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!

vizique
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:47:13 AM

I have to say Sir, that you are one outstanding individual that is head and shoulders above so many of us here. You have selflessly supported Blackcoin from the outset, have maintained face throughout all the flak and fire and with grace and dignity are still here encouraging the community to get up and get involved. Add to that the fact that you are putting your REAL $$$ where your mouth is and there can then be no doubt Sir that you are indeed a man of substance, generosity and true heart.  You exhibit qualities on this forum that many could do with trying to emulate.

I take my hat off to you and Thank You on behalf of all the people that probably wont get to see what a massive positive impact you are having on their world and investment.e to say Sir, you are an outstanding selfless individual
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:54:03 AM

I have to say Sir, that you are one outstanding individual that is head and shoulders above so many of us here. You have selflessly supported Blackcoin from the outset, have maintained face throughout all the flak and fire and with grace and dignity are still here encouraging the community to get up and get involved. Add to that the fact that you are putting your REAL $$$ where your mouth is and there can then be no doubt Sir that you are indeed a man of substance, generosity and true heart.  You exhibit qualities on this forum that many could do with trying to emulate.

I take my hat off to you and Thank You on behalf of all the people that probably wont get to see what a massive positive impact you are having on their world and investment.e to say Sir, you are an outstanding selfless individual

I wholeheartedly agree, this is what generosity and belief really looks like.
RSchexnayder

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:58:28 AM

This is a working draft of a press release intended to be distributed by the Blackcoin Community. It has already been edited based on some proofreading comments as well a new information that has become available, which may have introduced new proofreading error.

Blackcoin has two outstanding features.

Blackcoin is 6 times faster than Bitcoin and requires at least an order of magnitude less additional electricity to run. Its blazing speed makes it more suitable for brick and mortar merchant. Its cooperatively produced blockchain ledger pages make it the environmentally friendly alternative to the renewable energy gobbling Bitcoin.

Blackcoin has 1 minute block times with 10 confirmations recommended for certainty resulting in a 10 minute maximum waiting time for large transactions. In contrast, Bitcoin has 10 minute block times with 6 confirmations recommended resulting in a 1 hour waiting time. This makes Blackcoin 6 times faster than Bitcoin. As more brick and mortar merchants throughout the worlds develop confidence in crypto currencies, the fear of a massive worldwide crypto scams will hopefully fade and these technical details will become less relevant.

However, what is important to brick and mortar merchants as well as restaurants is the actual transaction time experienced in cryptospace. These are compared among the top ranking coins and reported graphically over time on bitinfocharts.com. The Blackcoin average rate has now dropped down to near the theoretical minimum of 30 seconds with a 1 minute block time target. Of course, the actual average block time does not necessarily track the design value. This also has to be actually be measured in practice. Based on these results, some will experience a transaction time around 1 second and others will be delayed 1 minute or more. The chance of experiencing any one time between 0 and 60 seconds should be equal for any one transaction. 

The electrical consumption required to maintain Bitcoin’s current security is gobbling up irreplaceable, renewable-energy resources in areas where they provide the less expensive options bar none. A recent study cited in the Wall Street Journal shows that the hash rate required for Bitcoin’s security last fall was one sixtieth (1 / 60) of what it is now. This hash rate inflation has been fueled by the tremendous profitability of large scale corporate mining operations and the mining technology explosion.

The largest known corporate Bitcoin mining operation is reported to be housed in a warehouse in Central Washington State where it can take advantage of the US’s lowest electricity rates bar none. The Spokane Review recently reported that a handful of additional competitors are about to pop up.

The New York Times reported on a similar setup in Iceland, which may have the least expensive electricity of any country in the world. It is powered by hydro and geothermal resources. This trend will continue as the Bitcoin mining technology improves at breakneck speed driven by the profitability resulting from the squandering of these irreplaceable resources. This will continue until the environmental community wakes up and learns about Blackcoin, the green coin, after it makes its Wall Street debut.  

These corporate mining operations compete against each other for the right to enter the next ledger page into the blockchain about every 10 minutes. The startups that produce the otherwise useless mining equipment are forced to make outrageous claims for their latest drawing board designs to get preorder payments to finance their production as has been well documented by CoinDesk in numerous articles. Are we about to repeat the environmental disasters that followed the 1849 California Gold Rush and the Spindletop oil gusher?

Blackcoin was formed by the marriage of Satoshi Nakamoto’s blockchain with Sunny King’s proven Proof of Stake (PoS) source code. This allows existing, multitasking computers like desktops and even laptop owned by Blackcoin stakeholders to cooperatively produce the next ledger page for its blockchain about every 1 minute. Thus, the additional amount of electricity required to maintain Blackcoin consists of what is required to run those computers that are online at any one time to maintain the blockchain when they would otherwise be off the grid.

Sunny King produced Peercoin as the first hybrid PoW/PoS coin in 2011. Bitcoin exclusively uses the PoW (Proof of Work) system, while Blackcoin has already finished its initial PoW phase. Since Peercoin was launched many exclusive PoS coins have successfully tested Sunny King’s source code.  

What these other PoS coins all lack is the killer application recently featured on CoinDesk that will facilitate the wider adoption of crypto currencies.by the less digitally informed. This invention puts everything needed onto a plug and play Black Card Wallet implemented on a USB stick. Plug it in and everything pops up on your screen, and off you go into cryptospace. It is the best advancement in cryptospace since the launch of Dogecoin.    

The Black Card Wallet will make its Wall Street debut in late May when 50 beautiful ladies will parade through the financial district giving out Black Card Wallets and a fact sheets.

More information on Blackcoin can be found on its official website, the Blackcoin Forum, and especially on its subreddit, where informed members of the our community will answer your written question

A press release eh?
Is this going to New Scientist? If not, its too long and too geeky.

I had not thought about New Scientist.
Valarmor on r/blackcoin said it is unfocused.
It covers what IMO are the two main features of BC.  I suggested to him that it could be ripped in two.
He said he would try to rewrite it.
If it were ripped into two one could be geeky and one focused on the environmentalists.
The two shorter press released could then be targeted by PR Newswire to the the two lists for the two subjects.  
Thanks for noticing it.
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:05:12 AM

Hello, my Blackcoin wallet was working OK since this morning when I openned it again. I receive this error on start and then program crashes. Anybody can help me? I'm using W7 64 bits

Check task manager and kill any blackcoin process, then reopen
noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:06:41 AM

Well spoken and 100% true. We need more people like colinfx in this community. Its unbelievable what we can achieve together.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:08:44 AM

At 10AM EST (NYC Time) I will be making a very important announcement that affects everyone in this community. This will be the most important announcement I make, and I hope my supporters, critics, and anyone else who have been part of this community take the time to "tune in".
Pages: « 1 ... 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 [1449] 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: