Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 [1450] 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:11:38 AM

At 10AM EST (NYC Time) I will be making a very important announcement that affects everyone in this community. This will be the most important announcement I make, and I hope my supporters, critics, and anyone else who have been part of this community take the time to "tune in".
sounds promising Smiley

would you mind to tell me how many hours this is from now? I keep getting confued with the US times zones, is EST same as ET which would be CET - 6 Hrs and around 3 hrs from now?

IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:12:34 AM

At 10AM EST (NYC Time) I will be making a very important announcement that affects everyone in this community. This will be the most important announcement I make, and I hope my supporters, critics, and anyone else who have been part of this community take the time to "tune in".
sounds promising Smiley

would you mind to tell me how many hours this is from now? I keep getting confued with the US times zones, ist EST same as ET which would be CET - 6 Hrs and around 3 hrs from now?

Just under 3 hours from now
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:12:41 AM

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!

I have to say Sir, that you are one outstanding individual that is head and shoulders above so many of us here. You have selflessly supported Blackcoin from the outset, have maintained face throughout all the flak and fire and with grace and dignity are still here encouraging the community to get up and get involved. Add to that the fact that you are putting your REAL $$$ where your mouth is and there can then be no doubt Sir that you are indeed a man of substance, generosity and true heart.  You exhibit qualities on this forum that many could do with trying to emulate.

I take my hat off to you and Thank You on behalf of all the people that probably wont get to see what a massive positive impact you are having on their world and investment.e to say Sir, you are an outstanding selfless individual

Well spoken and 100% true. We need more people like colinfx in this community. Its unbelievable what we can achieve together.

Thank you so much guys!! BUT I am just ONE person of many people that are putting their own time and efforts behind furthering the BlackCoin cause. I believe in this coin and I know many others do too. Much work is done in the background by people who never get a mention (or want a mention) - but they are there nonetheless!

I want to see BlackCoin move forward just like many others - my personal gain is the increase in value of BlackCoin. We ALL benefit from an increase in value. The world NEEDS BlackCoin, it just doesn't know it yet Cheesy
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:12:59 AM

thanks

amigdala

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:14:22 AM

sounds promising Smiley

would you mind to tell me how many hours this is from now? I keep getting confued with the US times zones, ist EST same as ET which would be CET - 6 Hrs and around 3 hrs from now?

You are an early bird.  Smiley Looking forward to it, IconicExpert.
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:16:47 AM

Some of the IT magazines i contacted did reply, saying they will read/investigate and probably have an article about us.
The most important one had an article about IsraCoin today, mentioning the other failed country coins as well, so i do not see a reason why we would not be relevant enough...

lets hope Smiley

colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:26:47 AM

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

germsite 2,500 BC donation (waiting for confirmation)
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!

Approx $1,500 doubled to $3,000 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:38:36 AM

sounds promising Smiley

so it is EDT, not EST
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:40:56 AM

Hey guys! Who here has not donated? I will MATCH your donation! Let's DO IT!

ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:53:51 AM

Ya something like contact info is more important.  

How do i contact anyone at BlackCoin or BlackCoin Pool for support?

For ex: on the pool "a payout that's been stuck in"pending" status for several days now?"

Is there an email address or phone number?

When i try sending an email (ie: info@blackcoinpool.com or support @blackcoinpool.com), i simply get undeliverable messages.

there is nothing upfront or evident..... except for mentioning IRC

why would i want to go  an IRC to ask for help with my account? IRC is not confidential for my personal business......and not user friendly for a first time user like me. LOL- I can't even get in on the chat  on that weird thing.

Quote from: calme on Today at 06:11:53 PM
I hope people will be more friendly soon. And I do like the organized efforts at increasing BC's value and am glad such things are being done. Exciting stuff. But my main concern--which is undoubtedly a typical concern--is the potential for groups to collectively bully downward pressure for the sake of accumulation while keeping other investors in the dark.

very true...but when you can't even reach out to anyone on the Pool to ask a simple question to resolve an issue, it's a problem.  I love the concept and everything i ma reading...but i can't get any support. It's just  one way communication. Back to basics please _eg: customer (miner) support.

If this can't happen, then i have no choice but to point my miners somewhere else.

Ok...so no one else knows how to contact someone at BlackCoin Pool  either...or there would have been a quick reply on such a simple thing.

I have pointed my miners elsewhere now.

As it has been stuck for so long, I am just gonna have to assume that my second payout out of 7 is lost and no one at BlackPool can look into it for me as i can't contact them about it.

will keeping checking the site to see if there is some contact info tho.

irc twitter

Sorry but that does not help me.

No use in  mining at BlackPool until they enable something that allows you to contact them directly. That is a very common feature on websites in general.

I have to assume that i have lost my second payout out of 7 over the past week and just move onto another place to mine.

Thx for trying to help tho Smiley

If you do not chase your own coins, no one else is going to do it for you.

Sure, you're right to ask for an easier solution to contact the individuals in charge of the pool; communication channels must be available. But it makes absolutely no sense for you to rule out the option to get in touch (the only one available at this point, it seems) and choose to give up on your coins instead. If that is the case, then you really should not be complaining for not getting your payout now; it is a deliberate choice on your behalf, after all.

LOL that knocks me off my chair.  Listen i am not ruling out any existing option. They are not viable tools for me ( and anyone of my generation) at all.

1. What little i know about Twitter is that it's just a one way communication thing for people to post company updates and individuals ( eg:  Musicians etc.) who like posting their activities. Despite signing up for a notification, Twitter does not even send an email to let you know that someone you are following has posted something. Unlike FB, I have never seen any readily apparent way of having a two way "private conversation" with an individual representing the entity that i am following.

2. IRC... never even heard of it before I used BlackCoin Pool for the first time. there's not even a chat window to input your question or query..... and it's an open forum. so, even if i could post there, the forum has no confidentiality at all. LOL it's totally ridiculous way to support anyone that is wanting to use your service.  

BC is  a serious threat to become number 1 coin.. it appears to me anyway. All the problems we talk outsiders talk about seeing (BC infighting, unwillingness to provide a service window in a normal business way etc.) will lead it to self destruct.

Start with the basics..walk before you run.  No point trying to get to the moon if the engineers don't work with the guys building the parts for the rocket.

Here's a quote from the pool under how it works:

"This pool has been designed to support the long term growth, profitability, and value of Blackcoin. Something to note: It is not possible to mine Blackcoin directly. Instead, this pool aggregates the hashing power of the community to mine other profitable alt coins, and then uses those proceeds to buy Blackcoin...."

So it's not about me chasing my own coins. I imagine a ton of people are saying this:    

I can't help you "support the long term growth, profitability, and value of Blackcoin" by even mining.

In conclusion, before i head off to play with others who want to make something a "win-win" scenario, i am pointing out a basic problem so you can fix it.....while many others say nothing...and simply say: "FFS, i will just run to your competitors."

Yes I know the DDOS attacks have kept the pool's backroom boys on their toes. But you just don't throw up a public website without having a way to support people. Just imagine trying to find some public servant (fire, police, passport office etc.) to help you...,but there is no way of getting in touch with that Public Service. You guys would scream your heads off at the authorities governing your locale or country etc.!!

I agree that there should be a contact link on the pool website but you can still contact them pretty easily.

For Twitter you can send private messages but they have to follow you first.

For IRC you can chat in private by clicking on his nickname, then click on query. I know that @StGNU is one of the pool operator and he is online right now.
Just click here: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23blackcoinpool&uio=d4#

Thx cryptozaurus. I will try that.
I don't want to have to just give up on BC totally. I believe this community can pull it together and BC can become the world currency for everyday transactions. Go BC. Rock on guys.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:53:57 AM

I got a message from some WC person telling me that things are great over there and to come back  Cheesy
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:57:08 AM

WE ARE GOING TO WALL STREET ITS GOING TO BE HUGE
GET ON BOARD THE SUCCESS BOAT!

Get your mind ready:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8y6DJAeolo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTGl4VDQzAg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddtfoiaWGqs#t=28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=159

WATCH THESE MOVIES AND GET INSPIRED:

Wall Street (1987):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufNMfPwcZi8

Wall Street, Money never sleeps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1YjwFty7-I

Limitless:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GJvgJrW7O8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cdheyokZKw

Le capital:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWHAxsXGrzQ

Wolf of Wall Street:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iszwuX1AK6A

GET YOUR MIND TUNED WE ARE GOING TO GET BIG

DONATE NOW:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

BRING IT ON!
Blackall

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:02:21 PM

stuff
Would you please stop posting shit from The Wolf of Wallstreet, a movie about a sociopath scammer ripping people off of their savings? It's not something anyone wants to be associated with.
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:03:42 PM

kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:06:51 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24uvdy/ads_in_itonlinemagazines_and_the_respective/

Ads in IT-online-magazines and the respective mobile apps - already covered by "foundation PR" or should we do this at all?

I think even in the days of adblock it could be an idea to have some ads in eading online IT magazines. One thing i have in mind are especially in-app-ads a those are usually not that often blocked.

And it is quite affordable, online ads starting at around 50€, in-app can be as low as 25,- for starters.

for Germany rhat could e.g be heie.de chip.de computerbild.de golem.de

if this is not already covered by the PR agency i thnk i'd have the time to coordinate that, maybe only for european countries if the PR agency does only US/English speaking countries.

sorry for typos, got eye problems right now and can hardly see what i type....

merkalor

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:08:15 PM

sounds promising Smiley

Oh yeah tell me it's not t-shirt now but bikini  Shocked

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:16:21 PM

$5,000 PR match will be wrapped up in a few hours - make me pay!

ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:23:56 PM

Thx cryptozaurus. I will try that.
I don't want to have to just give up on BC totally. I believe this community can pull it together and BC can become the world currency for everyday transactions. Go BC. Rock on guys.

I just wanna say one last thing before i go back to being part of the silent majority watching BC with keen interest....from an outside viewpoint. I agree that this seems to be the future coin ...especially given the electrical consumption required for some others ( not mentioning specific coins here).

Pls stop all the infighting your community has gotten a reputation for. You will self destruct if you don't.....and all the great efforts that have been made thus far will be a complete waste. Teamwork is always the key. Smiley
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:29:37 PM

kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!

Approx $1,800 MATCHED to $3,600 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:43:18 PM

Make my day :-) thanks for the effort and time!

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
Pages: « 1 ... 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 [1450] 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: