R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421195 times)
garretthaae

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:58:43 AM

My advice. Have Jaymes destroy all his coin holdings.  That would get rid a lot of excess coins.
Have new leadership take over the website.  Work on a business model before jumping into buying or doing anything.  Be transparent about the whole idea.  If your gonna buy a dead/failed company only pay $1 for it, like they do in the world mostly for show.

Get rid of dumb contests, that just hemorrhage money.  Do coin giveaways as incentive, not your stock.  Sell your stock in btc and gpuc, make the price less for gpuc, give them a reason to use gpuc, but don't let them not use btc as well.  Run it like a business looking for any and every area that could be profitable.

I have no vested interest, as i sold a while back.

These are my ideas.

Good Luck
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:44:11 AM

Results from the signature contest:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550206.msg6479437#msg6479437
(I am the winner of the first prize  Cheesy Cheesy )

Let's hope Jaymes will honour these!!!

Um, you cannot be entered in a contest you are moderating...  If you wanted to be a contestant you needed to find someone else to handle it.  You need to pick another person or else the contest would be very unfair.
It doesn't state in the rules that I can not. If you see it stated somwhere written apart from your own mind suggestion, please link to it.

You should know better to enter yourself as a participant in a contest that you are running.

Just give it to the next in line.  The whole contest was a sham anyways because the owner disappeared and gave absolutely no indication they were coming back.  I changed my sig a few days ago after waiting for a very long time to see if the owner would come back.

You should hold the contest over.  If I knew the coin was still alive I would have kept my sig.

Right now one of the main problems is as moderator of the contest, pastet98 was the one adding up people' post counts and keeping track of things.  This puts him in a position where he has insider access to information related to the contest.  I understand that I changed my sig (because i thought GPUCoin was abandoned by the owner, which is completely reasonable) so I am not qualified.  But to put yourself in as a contestant into contest that you moderate and control is a serious conflict of interest.  It is basically common sense that this is unnacceptable.  If I had known from the beginning I would have protested but I don't recall seeing the moderator of the contest declare himself a contestant.

For example if the moderator of a contest is keeping track of the number of posts, and knows only four people are eligible, he can easily just start posting a bunch in the last few days.  It allows for cheating.

Insider information... You are not stopping to amaze me really. The "insider information" can be seen by anyone who check the profiles on the contestents on Bitcointalk and track their posts between the first one and the end of the contest. You see me not as a declaring contestant... Then look better. As OP states that in order to register to the contest only one requirement is post in the contest thread which I have obviusly done.
Still can not understant what allows for cheating and what "insider" information I have. But anyway. I am not going more to discuss this with you as I can not stand anymore your wining style you have shown in sround ten pages of this thread as I do not have neither the time and the nerves to loose with silly conversations with you. Seems you neither succeed to understand that Jaymes is not owing you anything after he gave you your IPO coins, I doubt you will understand the contest problem as well.

Um, you cannot be entered in a contest you are moderating...  If you wanted to be a contestant you needed to find someone else to handle it.  You need to pick another person or else the contest would be very unfair.
It doesn't state in the rules that I can not. If you see it stated somwhere written apart from your own mind suggestion, please link to it.

You should know better to enter yourself as a participant in a contest that you are running.

Just give it to the next in line.  The whole contest was a sham anyways because the owner disappeared and gave absolutely no indication they were coming back.  I changed my sig a few days ago after waiting for a very long time to see if the owner would come back.

You should hold the contest over.  If I knew the coin was still alive I would have kept my sig.

oh but according to him no one is next in line, only him which is shit because I had 63 posts at the time of the contest several in this thread and 365, blackcoin, octocoin, amongst others. It doesn;t matter he has already decided he is going to get something from gpuc one way or the other even if it furthur damages the coin. that's the nail in the coffin for me i'm done with this waste of time coin and bullshit rigged contest where the only eligible winner is bob barker.

Your post was in less than 5 sections.
Section is not same as thread.

P.S. Thanks to BaiMangal for his nice vouch: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550206.msg6492508#msg6492508

After all this I consider this topic closed as everything is much more than clear.
I also am sure that this contest is the last problem of GPUcoin now and all discussions and efforts muct be put in the right direction regarding this, if there are any volunteers to revive the coin.

please dude the only thing clear is that you are a fucking scammer that never should be allowed involved with a coin's "team" if your willing to pull all this shit for a shitty graphics card it's hard to imagine what you would do with actual money involved. like i said before keep it, but calling all of us liars and saying we are disqualified is horseshit. anybody can check my history and plainly see your a liar so....i hope it was worth it.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:46:33 AM

IPO's are shit, look at the coins that do well and the coins that don't. speaks for itself. this semmed like a good idea just bad timing bad luck and a terrible "PR team".
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:19:01 PM

Right now one of the main problems is as moderator of the contest, pastet98 was the one adding up people' post counts and keeping track of things.  This puts him in a position where he has insider access to information related to the contest.  I understand that I changed my sig (because i thought GPUCoin was abandoned by the owner, which is completely reasonable) so I am not qualified.  But to put yourself in as a contestant into contest that you moderate and control is a serious conflict of interest.  It is basically common sense that this is unnacceptable.  If I had known from the beginning I would have protested but I don't recall seeing the moderator of the contest declare himself a contestant.

For example if the moderator of a contest is keeping track of the number of posts, and knows only four people are eligible, he can easily just start posting a bunch in the last few days.  It allows for cheating.

Insider information... You are not stopping to amaze me really. The "insider information" can be seen by anyone who check the profiles on the contestents on Bitcointalk and track their posts between the first one and the end of the contest. You see me not as a declaring contestant... Then look better. As OP states that in order to register to the contest only one requirement is post in the contest thread which I have obviusly done.
Still can not understant what allows for cheating and what "insider" information I have. But anyway. I am not going more to discuss this with you as I can not stand anymore your wining style you have shown in sround ten pages of this thread as I do not have neither the time and the nerves to loose with silly conversations with you. Seems you neither succeed to understand that Jaymes is not owing you anything after he gave you your IPO coins, I doubt you will understand the contest problem as well.

oh but according to him no one is next in line, only him which is shit because I had 63 posts at the time of the contest several in this thread and 365, blackcoin, octocoin, amongst others. It doesn;t matter he has already decided he is going to get something from gpuc one way or the other even if it furthur damages the coin. that's the nail in the coffin for me i'm done with this waste of time coin and bullshit rigged contest where the only eligible winner is bob barker.

P.S. Thanks to BaiMangal for his nice vouch: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550206.msg6492508#msg6492508

After all this I consider this topic closed as everything is much more than clear.
I also am sure that this contest is the last problem of GPUcoin now and all discussions and efforts muct be put in the right direction regarding this, if there are any volunteers to revive the coin.

please dude the only thing clear is that you are a fucking scammer that never should be allowed involved with a coin's "team" if your willing to pull all this shit for a shitty graphics card it's hard to imagine what you would do with actual money involved. like i said before keep it, but calling all of us liars and saying we are disqualified is horseshit. anybody can check my history and plainly see your a liar so....i hope it was worth it.

I am really tired of this topic, so listen carefuly. I will not allow you to call me scammer when I am not.

If you have something direct to say and prove, do it. Otherwise shut your mouth please.

And yes, your profile history is visible for anyone who can see that you have posted in 2 forum sections:
 "Other / Announcements (Altcoins)"  and " Economy / Games and rounds ".
 Please open an Enlish dictionary and learn what is the difference between the words "section" and "thread". Feel free to  post up here screenshots proving the opposite and I will announce you as a winner on the spur of the moment. And do not tell me you will not do it because you do not care about the card.
Either prove you are right or shut your mouth. I will not stand anymore to talk against me without any reasoning and with refusing the same time to go to the end with your arguments!

I am learned and used to do things in this life always fair and by following the rules as they are. All I did was to judge the winners following strictly the rules of the contest and anyone who have eyes and brain can see and judge this for himself if I am wrong or not. If you can point out an offended rule by me, stated in the OP of the contest, go ahread on quote it. Otherwise go to cry somewhere else and leave me in peace.

You and the other guy, who seem to have problem with yourselves, but are trying to address this problem to me, answer once forever these simple questions:

1. Does rules of the contest state that thread creator can not participate - YES or NO?
2. Did I followed all the rules in the OP to qualify -  YES or NO?
3. DId I follow the requirement for becoming part of the contest, e.g. "posting in the contest thread" - YES or NO?
4. Do any of you have complaints about having met the qualifying requirements and not being tracked properly - YES or NO? And if YES, post provement here with screenshots.

My questions are direct and strictly following the contest rules which anyone on this forum can read and see that I have not offended. Answer like real men also strictly with YES or NO or stop this conversation!

However I will definately refuse to answer your further posts in unclear, muggy style, claiming that "you think that it is unfair the contest moderator to participate in the contest and win and this is generally accepted". A lot of things can be generaly accepted and you can think a lot of things. Some people thinks that it is generally accepted to rape an kill.  However, for this purpose there are laws and rules as there are in this contest as well. If the rules are broken, prove it. Otherwise go away and cry somewhere else. You are behaving like women in their periods when they are constanly upset about everything, but are trying to blame others for their own mistakes and transmit their negative energy as far as possible. In your case you and nobody else is wrong that the one of you didn't keep his signature, and the other didn't follow the posting requirement. However now you are sorry that you didn't win the card and you are desparately trying to blame me for this. Good luck - you are on the wrong address.

And do you know what. I do not care about the funny card as well. I took it only because I am the only one real winner of the contest, judged by its clear rules. But I would never give it to someone of both of you as you do not deserve it. However if I ever recieve it I would give either it or the money from it to waltsmith if he request that. Because waltsmith is the most humble and nice guy in this community. He made amazing efforts to keep this coin alive. Also he was using his contest signature for the whole time but he didn't post in the contest thread which didn't allow him to qualify. I reminded him this as well, but he didn't take attention unfortunately and I felt bad for him. So I believe he deserves this card more than me and most of anyone in this community as he was the one caring most about this coin.

waltsmith, please, feel free to contact me on PM. If Jaymes sends to me the card and I don't need to give it to the other guy who may suffer and get the cheaper model due to my mistake as I promised him, and if you want this card I will send it to you.

Cryptostats.es
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 07:46:27 PM

1. Does rules of the contest state that thread creator can not participate - YES or NO?
2. Did I followed all the rules in the OP to qualify -  YES or NO?
3. DId I follow the requirement for becoming part of the contest, e.g. "posting in the contest thread" - YES or NO?
4. Do any of you have complaints about having met the qualifying requirements and not being tracked properly - YES or NO? And if YES, post provement here with screenshots.

Just an outsider view:

At 1 clearly YES (implicitly). you made up the rule, you decide who is the winner  (you can't take part in the contest)
Furthermore each time you advertise for the contest increase your number of post (while as creator it is your job to advertise for it)
So obviously you will have the largest number of post.

2 Not relevant, you can't participate. Did you declare yourself as a competitor ? apparently not.
3 No, it was your job as animator to advertise for the contest (does not even count)
4 Apparently nobody knew you were a contestant...  meaning nobody tried to compete with you (as you were the organiser... and that's basically why you can't be part of the contest...)

Grin frankly, it is even the first time I even see someone who organizes a contest win the contest...  Grin
well done nobody tried it yet.  (may be in North Korea... and the president is always the winner... let say it doesn't count  Grin)

Only in GPUC thread you see things like that...  and everybody wonder why the coin is dying...  Cheesy

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
pastet89

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 08:04:40 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 08:15:22 PM by pastet89

Well I am speechless.

These are the rules of the contest, coppied from OP.

RULES

1. The participants must meet all requirements described in the "Requirements" section. Did I meet them?
2. At the end of this contest Jaymes Reilly will draw four different people in a public live youtube session, just like the previous time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ9rYW6pZn4
3. The user with highest activity in the campaign will win a Sapphire R9 270 video card. This user will be withdrawn from the list which will be eligible for drawing the other cards. In the event which multiple users have same posting activity, a special drawing will be done between the two and the non-winner will be added to the pot to win the other cards.
4. Only members with the status Jr. member and above are eligible to participate in this promotion. Do I meet this requirement?

Activity is measured by the following formula:
Activity = (days in which user is part of the promotion x 2) + number of thoughtful posts.

1. Post in this thread to register Did I post in the contest thread?
2. Put the following code in your signature and keep it there until the end of the promotion:
Code:
Buy cheap GPUs with GPU Coin
Win a video card! - Drawing/Contest
If your signature has a size limit you may remove the second part of the signature so that only the GPU Coin top half is displayed. Did I put this code in my signature?
3. Make at least 30 posts in total of at least five different forum sections after the time you registered in the contest and at least three of your posts must be in the official GPU Coin thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469887.0. Did I meed these requirements?
4. Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/gpucoin or follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/gpucoin Do I have to post screenshot from my account with the liked page?

If you see any broken rule written there, and not just flying in your mind, quote it here.  

To be fair I am actually scared that the number of people who can not read simple question and answer it is growing.  I am strongly refusing to talk to and waste energy with people who either refuse to follow a logical conversation and think or can not do it. For this purpose I am applying above the rules with the exact questions separated in red color as if I am trying to explain this to small kids. I really hope it will make things much clear.

P.S. And yes. I am seeing for my first time a contest organiser who wins the contest and I am also amazed. However I am taking the fact as such due to the simple matching of rules which you can see written just few lines above.

Cryptostats.es
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:11:05 PM

I am really tired of this topic, so listen carefuly. I will not allow you to call me scammer when I am not.

If you have something direct to say and prove, do it. Otherwise shut your mouth please.

And yes, your profile history is visible for anyone who can see that you have posted in 2 forum sections:
 "Other / Announcements (Altcoins)"  and " Economy / Games and rounds ".
 Please open an Enlish dictionary and learn what is the difference between the words "section" and "thread". Feel free to  post up here screenshots proving the opposite and I will announce you as a winner on the spur of the moment. And do not tell me you will not do it because you do not care about the card.
Either prove you are right or shut your mouth. I will not stand anymore to talk against me without any reasoning and with refusing the same time to go to the end with your arguments!

I am learned and used to do things in this life always fair and by following the rules as they are. All I did was to judge the winners following strictly the rules of the contest and anyone who have eyes and brain can see and judge this for himself if I am wrong or not. If you can point out an offended rule by me, stated in the OP of the contest, go ahread on quote it. Otherwise go to cry somewhere else and leave me in peace.

You and the other guy, who seem to have problem with yourselves, but are trying to address this problem to me, answer once forever these simple questions:

2. Did I followed all the rules in the OP to qualify -  YES or NO?

My questions are direct and strictly following the contest rules which anyone on this forum can read and see that I have not offended. Answer like real men also strictly with YES or NO or stop this conversation!

However I will definately refuse to answer your further posts in unclear, muggy style, claiming that "you think that it is unfair the contest moderator to participate in the contest and win and this is generally accepted". A lot of things can be generaly accepted and you can think a lot of things. Some people thinks that it is generally accepted to rape an kill.  However, for this purpose there are laws and rules as there are in this contest as well. If the rules are broken, prove it. Otherwise go away and cry somewhere else. You are behaving like women in their periods when they are constanly upset about everything, but are trying to blame others for their own mistakes and transmit their negative energy as far as possible. In your case you and nobody else is wrong that the one of you didn't keep his signature, and the other didn't follow the posting requirement. However now you are sorry that you didn't win the card and you are desparately trying to blame me for this. Good luck - you are on the wrong address.

And do you know what. I do not care about the funny card as well. I took it only because I am the only one real winner of the contest, judged by its clear rules. But I would never give it to someone of both of you as you do not deserve it. However if I ever recieve it I would give either it or the money from it to waltsmith if he request that. Because waltsmith is the most humble and nice guy in this community. He made amazing efforts to keep this coin alive. Also he was using his contest signature for the whole time but he didn't post in the contest thread which didn't allow him to qualify. I reminded him this as well, but he didn't take attention unfortunately and I felt bad for him. So I believe he deserves this card more than me and most of anyone in this community as he was the one caring most about this coin.

waltsmith, please, feel free to contact me on PM. If Jaymes sends to me the card and I don't need to give it to the other guy who may suffer and get the cheaper model due to my mistake as I promised him, and if you want this card I will send it to you.

now you want to be clear, as if we are supposed to just accept your shady bullshit and go on. whatever douchebag you tell yourself whatever you want. Anybody who was actually trying to help this situation would never declare themselves the winner, have a bunch of bullshit reasons why, and then try and talk down to the people that have supported this coin from the get go. your an idiot and I find your tone of you will not stand for it nonsense hilarious. what are you going to do? ban me for calling you out on your shadiness? sorry can't do it. If you were not some dipshit hiding behind his keyboard and this was real life I would just beat your punk ass and be done with it. but this is alternate reality where we are all morons and your a noble hero. yeah ok dipshit. all this for a card that does like 80 kh. You are a desperate fool.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:12:33 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 09:49:23 PM by DougB62

What I feel about this coin/idea/business:

I feel that this coin was an excellent idea, that had great(?) potential. I feel that this community was/is very strong, helpful, and willing to do a lot to help this coin to succeed. Walt? Props! Above and beyond in caring, and motivating. After everything this coin has been through, there are still people willing to do more, and to "keep the faith", as it were. This says a lot! We are a strong group, we have a good coin here, and we have the ability to make something of it, despite what it has been through. And it has been through a lot!

What I have observed in this thread of late:

A degeneration into an abyss of negativity and immaturity. People arguing about a contest. People putting each other down. Superficiality, pride, irrelevant drivel. None of this does anything positive for the coin, or the position we are currently in as "bag holders". There is talk of resuscitating this coin. If someone new comes here while we are trying to breathe some life back into this, and reads all of this stuff, well, it wouldn't be a good thing, that's sure.

Future?:

We either need to get positive, drop the extraneous, insignificant, and inconsequential infighting, and do something serious about this situation - or - we should let it die, and move on.

I like the first option, myself. I'm still voting on Mintpal, though I see voting has apparently dropped off significantly. We are now in 17th, and IIRC, we were up to 14th. I'm willing to keep this thing moving, but we all have to want this, and we absolutely must be on the same page, and focus solely on that goal - else it will surely die anyway.

Just sayin'  Smiley
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:02:42 PM

What I feel about this coin/idea/business:

I feel that this coin was an excellent idea, that had great(?) potential. I feel that this community was/is very strong, helpful, and willing to do a lot to help this coin to succeed. Walt? Props! Above and beyond in caring, and motivating. After everything this coin has been through, there are still people willing to do more, and to "keep the faith", as it were. This says a lot! We are a strong group, we have a good coin here, and we have the ability to make something of it, despite what it has been through. And it has been through a lot!

What I have observed in this thread of late:

A degeneration into an abyss of negativity and immaturity. People arguing about a contest. People putting each other down. Superficiality, pride, irrelevant drivel. None of this does anything positive for the coin, or the position we are currently in as "bag holders". There is talk of resuscitating this coin. If someone new comes here while we are trying to breath some life back into this, and reads all of this stuff, well, it wouldn't be a good thing, that's sure.

Future?:

We either need to get positive, drop the extraneous, insignificant, and inconsequential infighting, and do something serious about this situation - or - we should let it die, and move on.

I like the first option, myself. I'm still voting on Mintpal, though I see voting has apparently dropped off significantly. We are now in 17th, and IIRC, we were up to 14th. I'm willing to keep this thing moving, but we all have to want this, and we absolutely must be on the same page, and focus solely on that goal - else it will surely die anyway.

Just sayin'  Smiley

yeah the problem here though is this guy is supposed to be the marketing team and then he declares himself the winner and disqualifies everybody else saying the rules are clear. If you can't see how this is going to damage this cursed coin even more than I can't help you. The first thing that needs to happen is get as far away from this guy and his "contest" as possible. This coin has seen more shananigans than most and this intentional shady garbage is not doing anything positive for anybody except for him. I don't give a shit at this point I have lost plenty already and have moved on but one thing I am really tired of is shady people and scammers on this forum acting like they are doing something good for the community and then running is mouth like he did nothing wrong. he needs to be fired asap.
waltsmith

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:12:57 PM

Gee, I'm just not really sure what to make of the discussion that this thread has degenerated to now.

waltsmith

It's simple, coin "IPO" means scam. And the person who ran the business was incompetent.

Also please stop signing your user name at the end of your posts. We all can read your username just fine, it has been driving me nuts for months. It's inane to sign your username on every post as if your username is not present some where else in the forum.

Let's break this down, you know, just for fun.

"It's simple, coin "IPO" means scam." Opinion. And, like assholes, everybody has one, some two or more.
"And the person who ran the business was incompetent. " Refer to the previous line.

"Also please stop signing your user name at the end of your posts. We all can read your username just fine, it has been driving me nuts for months. It's inane to sign your username on every post as if your username is not present some where else in the forum." Observation with unique information. Thank you, that's what this forum is truly for. You know, I've actually been wondering if I should continue signing my posts. Now, I have feedback to make an informed choice!

waltsmith

I vote: Keep the Sig. For various reasons. One of which, you may be able to surmise from the reaction to it...

Wink

And yes, back to point. Please. Please. Please. My guess is no one is getting any "contest winnings". So, let's just get back to coin business guys.

waltsmith

pastet89

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 02:25:58 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 02:51:10 PM by pastet89

@tylerderden
I am really sorry we are not in real life because when I talk bad to people I prefer to do it in their faces. I am stopping communication with you and the other problematic person in the topic because you are continuing to offend me without stating solid reasons behind this. I proved a lot of times that I am not a scammer and the cards belongs to me, if you are refusing to argue with the exact points I can not continue this conversation anymore.

@all
I decided to give the card to someone of the community. I agree that it is stupid I to win it because I am part of the marketing department and it is generally accepted I have interests of this contests to succeed and not in the prizes themselves. Well, this was not the case as I actually got burned even more than all other contestants as I did some job and spent few days from my time and the guy doing the marketing in my copmany to devote to the cause of the coin and got nothing at the end for that. To summarize, the only one difference between me and the other contestants was that I made more job than them both for the coin and organising the contest and I have just announce it on behalf of Jaymes. I still agree tough that it is stupid a contest organizator to win it so I am refusing the prize. I was angry at tylerderden however, because he tried to persuade me that this card must not go to me due to offending the rules which is just not true, as it is true that I am not a scammer. But anyway.

As this card should go to me due to the rules of the contest, I have the choice to give it to anyone who decide and this is my personal decision, not obligation. I will do this of course only if I get the card from Jaymes I do not get scammed by him. As shipping will be expensive I will sell the card in my country and send the money from it via BTC.
Priority of the card goes this way:
1. If the next winner after me jollyriffic, who had to win R9 270, but due to my error was declared to Jaymes to win R7 240, still gets R7 240 he will get the money. I have informed Jaymes about the error and told him to send him the better model, but of course, my mail was sent as usually in a black hole.
2. If jollyriffic gets the better model I will prefer to give the card to waltsmith as I already stated. I will do this because he is the guy who has cared mostly about this coin in the community and mostly deserves it. Here is the moment to say that I have not cared about this coin actually never enough apart from my own interest of a big stakeholder. This coins is currently near its death and while I must blame for this mainly Jaymes who has biggest fault for this, I feel guilty as being part of the marketing department when this coin died. I appologize in publicity for this and all I can do is to donate the 3 milions to the community or for voting on Mintpal, which I was told I will get from Jaymes, of course, if I ever get them. Actually I felt that there are much more better guys for me for the marketing department and I emailed Jaymes for that, however, of course, there was no reply.
3. If waltsmith refuses to take the money from the card I will send them to jollyriffic as being the next winner in the contest.

P.S. And yes. Athmosphere in this thread is pretty bad and I tried to explain a lot of times to Jaymes that his abscense and lack of communication are the reason for this and will kill the coin. So apparanetly neither any contests, articles on websites or the rest of my silly attempts to bring more people here would have achieved something as when people arrive here they would have immediately go away. Currently if the coin is not dead it is near its dead. And let's face it. While Jaymes is updating the OP of the coin and is "managing" everything related to it, as well as holding huge amount of all coins in existance the revival of this coin is mission impossible. If there are people here like waltsmith who are really enthusiastic about the coin and willing to revive it I strongly advise them to either contact Jaymes (if he replies at all!!!) and talk to him to buy everything form him - business, Bitcointalk account, coin holdings, or do a new coin and start it all clear. Wish you guys good luck.

Cryptostats.es
jollyriffic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:49:46 PM

i'll take a pic of what ends up coming my way.
would be pretty awesome if i do end up getting the 270 in the mail.
my 7950 really wants a buddy to mine with Smiley

my 7950 does 620kh and looks like the 270 does around 450 - 470, so i'll finally be in the 1mh bracket
i'm sure i could push the 7950 harder but it would leave my daily pc almost unusable.

UVC: Uc4hCM76fL8iQWgDJE34QA6hrnp2rGTq43    
EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 02:49:15 AM

So is it safe to write gpuc off my ledger?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
waltsmith

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:46:31 AM

Nah, personally, since we are still talking contest, if anyone wins anything it would be great if they would either buy GPUC or mine it. And while it does look dismal at this point. We have all seen coins go into what was considered the dumps and then come back. All it will take is BTC booming again and off it goes, along with almost any worthwhile alt.

waltsmith

kosmoplovci

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:45:51 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 04:58:32 AM by kosmoplovci

meanwhile,
gpucoin is leading the vote for revival at coin revolution topic with 17.3% / 39 votes.
check out and add yours >>
Cryptocoin Revival Foundation! ★ COIN REVOLUTION ★
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576714.0

so, stop moaning and show some support, gpucoin is far from dead Wink

ps: if you feel even more supportive, you may join some friendly lunatics that feel like mining their gpucoin still, at our p2pool node at http://p2pool.kosmoplovci.org:9404 featuring proper blockchain (with temporary blockchain explorer), working payouts direct to latest wallet, 1% fee and no registration.

cheers
k
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 04:50:10 AM

meanwhile,
gpucoin is leading the vote for revival at coin revolution topic with 17.3%

Cool.. the question is though.. what can these revival foundation guys actually do?

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
kosmoplovci

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:00:03 AM

at this moment i think any positive idea can help. maybe some missing marketing forces are lurking, who knows Wink
i think more people involved, better chance something good comes out of it!

cheers
k
DougB62

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:03:44 AM

meanwhile,
gpucoin is leading the vote for revival at coin revolution topic with 17.3% / 39 votes.
check out and add yours >>

so, stop moaning and show some support, gpucoin is far from dead Wink

ps: if you feel even more supportive, you may join some friendly lunatics that feel like mining their gpucoin still, at our p2pool node at http://p2pool.kosmoplovci.org:9404 featuring proper blockchain (with temporary blockchain explorer), working payouts direct to latest wallet, 1% fee and no registration.

cheers
k

Awesome... I'm in for a bit  Grin
DougB62

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:04:16 AM

at this moment i think any positive idea can help. maybe some missing marketing forces are lurking, who knows Wink
i think more people involved, better chance something good comes out of it!

cheers
k

Agreed. +1
pastet89

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 05:57:17 AM

meanwhile,
gpucoin is leading the vote for revival at coin revolution topic with 17.3%

Cool.. the question is though.. what can these revival foundation guys actually do?
+1
I will ask this question as well and add to it: How is supposed to be done the revival then the coin managment is in the hands of Jaymes and it still depends on him.

Cryptostats.es
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: