R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421193 times)
madbit1000

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:22:34 PM

Hmm... Sale still hasn't launched, wondering when that'll begin.

3am probably UK time..

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jollyriffic

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:47:48 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 08:00:12 PM by jollyriffic

3am probably UK time..

hours of 1700~2000 EST
anyone wants about 2.5 million coins they are now on atomic-trade and put more on another other exchange.

UVC: Uc4hCM76fL8iQWgDJE34QA6hrnp2rGTq43    
EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:51:10 PM

Sad

I am getting tired of losing money on GPUCoin.

I was picking up coins throughout the week because I wanted enough to buy a toxic, and now it looks like the day of the sale the price has shot down.  

I am very upset.  I have been an investor with GPUCoin since the beginning, and am getting screwed over again and again.

I lost a lot of money with the IPO, and now am losing money with the store.

I don't see how people are supposed to buy enough coins on the market, with the lack of liquidity, to buy one of the cards from the store.  Obviously buying throughout the week is not going to work.  I paid over 8 satoshi for my GPUCoins.

Sad

What sucks is GPUCoin and Jaymes will make money regardless, and they apparently do not care at all for investors.  This is why they take absolutely no action to fix the problems.

Quit your god damn whining and man up!  Investing in anything is a gamble, sometimes you win and sometimes you don't.  I bought into the IPO and you don't see me complaining about the price.  There's an expression that says, "shit or get off the pot".  Either sell your coins at a low rate and be done with GPUC or wait, yes WAIT, for the price to go up and cash out; just stop whining here in the thread about how you're supposedly being screwed.

I think the way Jaymes is running this business constitutes disregard for the investors to the point of "screwing us" over.
For example we have not heard back from Jaymes about doing anything about the excessive inflation going on.  The market is getting flooded with coins, devaluing the investors share, but nothing is done because the store can still make money.

The investors funded the store.  Jaymes and the store are making money using those funds, while the investors are losing money.  If the people running GPUCoin do not take action to help the investors make back their money then they are screwing the investors over.
And on top of that Jaymes and the GPUCoin store refuse to release information about what is happening to the money.  They refuse to disclose how much of the profit they are going to keep and how much will be used to help grow the store.  They refuse to disclose what happened to the funds in the first place, which is odd.

If this was a real IPO then GPUCoin would be held accountable.  Courts have ruled that investors were entitled to a refund for their IPO investment if the company did not practice full disclosure to prove where the funds were being spent.
I think that most coins are doing something essentially illegal by selling "investment into an IPO" in the form of a coin payout.  Legally companies holding IPOs have to follow a number of rules, as IPOs are regulated.  Most coins are selling investment into 'fake IPOs' and I am curious to see if there are any legal problems because of this.  Personally I think it is misleading.

This is my opinion.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
madbit1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:58:57 PM

Sad

I am getting tired of losing money on GPUCoin.

I was picking up coins throughout the week because I wanted enough to buy a toxic, and now it looks like the day of the sale the price has shot down.  

I am very upset.  I have been an investor with GPUCoin since the beginning, and am getting screwed over again and again.

I lost a lot of money with the IPO, and now am losing money with the store.

I don't see how people are supposed to buy enough coins on the market, with the lack of liquidity, to buy one of the cards from the store.  Obviously buying throughout the week is not going to work.  I paid over 8 satoshi for my GPUCoins.

Sad

What sucks is GPUCoin and Jaymes will make money regardless, and they apparently do not care at all for investors.  This is why they take absolutely no action to fix the problems.

Quit your god damn whining and man up!  Investing in anything is a gamble, sometimes you win and sometimes you don't.  I bought into the IPO and you don't see me complaining about the price.  There's an expression that says, "shit or get off the pot".  Either sell your coins at a low rate and be done with GPUC or wait, yes WAIT, for the price to go up and cash out; just stop whining here in the thread about how you're supposedly being screwed.

I think the way Jaymes is running this business constitutes disregard for the investors to the point of "screwing us" over.
For example we have not heard back from Jaymes about doing anything about the excessive inflation going on.  The market is getting flooded with coins, devaluing the investors share, but nothing is done because the store can still make money.

The investors funded the store.  Jaymes and the store are making money using those funds, while the investors are losing money.  If the people running GPUCoin do not take action to help the investors make back their money then they are screwing the investors over.
And on top of that Jaymes and the GPUCoin store refuse to release information about what is happening to the money.  They refuse to disclose how much of the profit they are going to keep and how much will be used to help grow the store.  They refuse to disclose what happened to the funds in the first place, which is odd.

If this was a real IPO then GPUCoin would be held accountable.  Courts have ruled that investors were entitled to a refund for their IPO investment if the company did not practice full disclosure to prove where the funds were being spent.
I think that most coins are doing something essentially illegal by selling "investment into an IPO" in the form of a coin payout.  Legally companies holding IPOs have to follow a number of rules, as IPOs are regulated.  Most coins are selling investment into 'fake IPOs' and I am curious to see if there are any legal problems because of this.  Personally I think it is misleading.

This is my opinion.
Guys, just hang in there, even if Jaymes has deserted you all, I am sure the Devs havent. Give them one more chance to sort this out at least. Wait for the coin to reach mintpal. As soon as the coin gets on that exchange, it should rise. Cant say how much , but if they can time some good news into the exchange launch, then i am sure this will work ot ok. Also coins have no regulation, so not sure they wold qualify, You are just passing your money to someone in the trust that they are honest, so far they have been, so lets see what happens. If all fails, i am going to work on a coin and i would like the dev to help. I have a very good idea. Not only with a coin of my own, but will work for future coins also.

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
TheLolageMann

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:01:06 PM

3am probably UK time..

its 3:44pm est, same timezone as the founder of gpuc.
looks like the sale isn't happening.
anyone wants about 2.5 million coins they are now on atomic-trade and put more on another other exchange.

Dont know why some people think it was happening at 3PM EST

EDIT: Oh wait, poor marketing my mistake ;P

between the hours of 1700~2000 EST

And for those that don't know when that is, here you go http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:04:41 PM

Guys, just hang in there, even if Jaymes has deserted you all, I am sure the Devs havent. Give them one more chance to sort this out at least. Wait for the coin to reach mintpal. As soon as the coin gets on that exchange, it should rise. Cant say how much , but if they can time some good news into the exchange launch, then i am sure this will work ot ok. Also coins have no regulation, so not sure they wold qualify, You are just passing your money to someone in the trust that they are honest, so far they have been, so lets see what happens. If all fails, i am going to work on a coin and i would like the dev to help. I have a very good idea. Not only with a coin of my own, but will work for future coins also.

You are right madbit, I will chill.

Acting out in anger is not effective.  Not just for preserving my relationships with others in the community, but also in obtaining my personal goals.

I should just bury my stash of coins and forget about GPUCoin for awhile.  I am sure things will work themselves out for the investors, regardless of the efforts of the owner.

(and coins are not regulated, but IPOs and businesses are..)

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
jollyriffic

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:04:57 PM

we need 48,200 votes or 4.82btc pumped into the voting system.
these are the kind of things an IPO should be used for

EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
PCJargon

Smashing rocks with my GPU

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:10:26 PM

GPUC is now ahead of Vertcoin on https://www.mintpal.com/voting Cheesy

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
http://freebitco.in/?r=242778
madbit1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:11:44 PM

Yes, i just stuck another 5 in.

madbit1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:13:39 PM

Well done guys, Just seen another couple of people put in 5 each. We are now hot on the tail of Sovereigncoin

kcheel

Activity: 188
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:26:02 PM

Yes, i just stuck another 5 in.

Same here, keep voting people!
waltsmith

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:58:49 PM

Well, the store sale is imminent. Anytime over the next few hours. Be watching, if you want a cheap card, the time to buy GPUCoin is now!

waltsmith

Buy cheap GPUs with GPU Coin
Win a video card! - Drawing/Contest
hendr1x

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:01:00 PM

The sale has just started.

I also added all requested countries to the shipping system.
kcheel

Activity: 188
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:07:49 PM

Was just coming to post this.  I had planned to get 1 but think I will hold out and hope for coin value (and BTC value) to go back up some.  Pretty sure I have enough between the exchanges/pool/wallet but think I will hold for now.
jollyriffic

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:16:27 PM

Was just coming to post this.  I had planned to get 1 but think I will hold out and hope for coin value (and BTC value) to go back up some.  Pretty sure I have enough between the exchanges/pool/wallet but think I will hold for now.

yeah no point in it right now. current market value is under the cost of electricity.. people clearly have no idea how to sell coins.

waltsmith

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:16:51 PM

Well, I just bought a 280x toxic myself, and will continue to mine other coin and dump it to buy GPUC.

waltsmith

waltsmith

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:21:14 PM

Oh, and for those that do buy right now. If your transaction size is too large for the network to send, just break it into two transactions to the same address, it will be credited correctly.

waltsmith

silverfern

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:27:45 PM

I think i'm going to hold onto my coins right now as well.

I have enough for 2.... tough decisions.
waltsmith

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:29:03 PM

Was just coming to post this.  I had planned to get 1 but think I will hold out and hope for coin value (and BTC value) to go back up some.  Pretty sure I have enough between the exchanges/pool/wallet but think I will hold for now.

yeah no point in it right now. current market value is under the cost of electricity.. people clearly have no idea how to sell coins.

And jollyriffic, not real sure how you are calculating your profitability. With the difficulty so low right now, and with coinwarz pulling bad numbers from poloniex, GPUC is actually just about the most profitable altcoin to mine right now,,,bar none. Has been almost continually since launch.

I don't understand everyone whining about not being instant millionaires. No coin has the kind of profitability that it did a couple months ago. Just what coin was gonna do that for y'all in the last month?

waltsmith

jollyriffic

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:40:01 PM

And jollyriffic, not real sure how you are calculating your profitability. With the difficulty so low right now, and with coinwarz pulling bad numbers from poloniex, GPUC is actually just about the most profitable altcoin to mine right now,,,bar none. Has been almost continually since launch.

I don't understand everyone whining about not being instant millionaires. No coin has the kind of profitability that it did a couple months ago. Just what coin was gonna do that for y'all in the last month?

waltsmith
the buy volume just isn't there.
while i can mine and on paper it's worth more, i'm not making any money if people arent buying it.

Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: