R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421195 times)
jollyriffic

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:29:06 PM

welcome gimme
looks like that pool is just a normal p2pool.

found  http://p2pool.org/ and they do gpuc

UVC: Uc4hCM76fL8iQWgDJE34QA6hrnp2rGTq43    
EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
GimmeMyCoins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:51:51 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 05:09:52 PM by GimmeMyCoins

Thanks! Been here from the beginning (long time reader, first time poster  Grin )
From the site:
"This pool has been designed to support the long term growth, profitability, and value of Blackcoin. Something to note: It is not possible to mine Blackcoin directly. Instead, this pool aggregates the hashing power of the community to mine other profitable alt coins, and then uses those proceeds to buy Blackcoin." -Blackcoin is now a PoS coin.

The idea is building a scrypt-n multipool to payout in GPUC. Seems like it would be a lot of work but I thought I would put it out there.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:15:42 PM

Yeah.. but he kindof did. The primary trade was BTC for IPO of GPUC, and nothing more. Did you receive your GPUC? If yes, then that's all she wrote. This subject is now at an end.

That was not the deal though.

The deal was I traded BTC for GPUC based on the guarantee that all IPO funds would be spent on a batch of GPUs.

This clearly has not happened since at least twice someone representing the coin has let slip that the IPO money was also going to other things like marketing and such.

You are saying I can tell a person that if they buy my coins I will promise do X and then have no obligation to do X?

And no.  I don't want to drop it. I believe I have been stolen from because GPUCoin did not fulfill their end of our agreement.

It was clearly stated in the IPO investor page, which has now been removed, that ALL funds from the IPO would be spent to purchase a bulk order of GPUs.  

The primary trade had a number of conditions that were not fulfilled.  I want my coins back. I will continue asking for a refund until it is proven that he fulfilled his side of the arrangement.  I have the right to complain.  Feel free to ban me from this thread if possible.

edit:  And I just don't like Jaymes.  I think he ruined this business.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 05:39:02 PM

um, okay. I can see that the dialogue on here has turned for the worse. On that note can we get back on track trying to help our coin?

waltsmith

My first post, woohoo! Do we have someone in the community that it has the knowledge and drive to put something like this http://blackcoinpool.com/ together for GPUC? Having a multipool payout in GPUC would increase the price and do what a lot of people are doing anyway by mining profitable coins and buying GPUC. I know I would use it maybe others would too. Heck, whoever develops it could market it to other coins as well. But GPUC first! lol
I have been here from the beginning and I am still excited about this coin. I hope the R&D is still going on. I would love to have a few of those PCI-e splitters that were hinted at since I can’t seem to find them anywhere. It would be great for the coin if we had something that was not easily found anywhere else (with some demand, of course). I guess I need to post the question. Is the R&D still happening?
Like many here, I also believe marketing will help but if we can drive up the price I think that would go a long way. I know I have found other coins by the profitability alone.
Having a welcoming community is always a plus to get people to stick around and contribute.  Thanks waltsmith for your efforts.

That sounds awesome !

Devs, can you do sth about this?

Cryptostats.es
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 05:41:31 PM

um, okay. I can see that the dialogue on here has turned for the worse. On that note can we get back on track trying to help our coin?

waltsmith

My first post, woohoo! Do we have someone in the community that it has the knowledge and drive to put something like this http://blackcoinpool.com/ together for GPUC? Having a multipool payout in GPUC would increase the price and do what a lot of people are doing anyway by mining profitable coins and buying GPUC. I know I would use it maybe others would too. Heck, whoever develops it could market it to other coins as well. But GPUC first! lol
I have been here from the beginning and I am still excited about this coin. I hope the R&D is still going on. I would love to have a few of those PCI-e splitters that were hinted at since I can’t seem to find them anywhere. It would be great for the coin if we had something that was not easily found anywhere else (with some demand, of course). I guess I need to post the question. Is the R&D still happening?
Like many here, I also believe marketing will help but if we can drive up the price I think that would go a long way. I know I have found other coins by the profitability alone.
Having a welcoming community is always a plus to get people to stick around and contribute.  Thanks waltsmith for your efforts.

That sounds awesome !

except that it is a coin you can already mined (unlike blackcoin), you don't need a multipool to get your gpuc...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 05:56:54 PM

This might be interesting to devs and specifically Hendr1x

Atomic-Trade Sets Up Shop To Sell Prypto's Crypto Scratch Cards
April 14, 2014 JP Buntinx

It was announced yesterday that crypto currency exchange Atomic-Trade will open up an official store, where they will sell Prypto’s Crypto Scratch Cards in exchange for fiat currency.

The reason why this is a matter that should interest everyone, is because this cuts out the need for verification while trying to purchase Bitcoin, or other currencies with fiat currency.

There will also be no limits on on how much crypto currency you can purchase, which is an intriguing factor and could put some of the less popular Bitcoin exchanges out of business.

Atomic-Trade owner ByronP is looking at several payment options, including a merchant account for credit card transactions, Paypal, Skrill, Dwolla, Stripe, and quite a few others.

In order to combat the looming issue of chargebacks, all Crypto Scratch Cards will be sent out with a tracking number. No refunds will be given unless a Crypto Scratch Card is returned in the same condition it was sent out.

Worldwide delivery of Prypto’s Crypto Scratch Cards won’t be an issue either, as Atomic-Trade will set up a network of distribution centers around the world. Delivery of your order shouldn’t take longer than a few days tops.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:57:56 PM

Yeah.. but he kindof did. The primary trade was BTC for IPO of GPUC, and nothing more. Did you receive your GPUC? If yes, then that's all she wrote. This subject is now at an end.

The deal was I traded BTC for GPUC based on the guarantee that all IPO funds would be spent on a batch of GPUs.
You are saying I can tell a person that if they buy my coins I will promise do X and then have no obligation to do X?

I still have the IPO details in an email somewhere.. I'll see if I can find it, but I can assure you that's not how it was setup. The IPO was to start up the business, by getting the first batch of GPUs, paying the developers, and all startup costs and maintenance fees (which can include holding some back for next month if necessary).

Everyone here has recalled it in that fashion, except you. I'll go out on a limb here and say that perhaps your recollection of the situation is marred by how you want it to have gone down.. because unless even the folks who are on his payroll got it wrong (which is.. highly doubtful), it would seem you're getting it wrong.

Also since the GPU purchase was the primary usage of the funds, Virginia would basically be like "so.. did a bulk of the funds go to this? Ok cool, later bro".

It was clearly stated in the IPO investor page, which has now been removed, that ALL funds from the IPO would be spent to purchase a bulk order of GPUs.

...and to fund the startup.

We can all agree on that, even the devs.

jollyriffic

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:11:09 PM

This clearly has not happened since at least twice someone representing the coin has let slip that the IPO money was also going to other things like marketing and such.

And no.  I don't want to drop it. I believe I have been stolen from because GPUCoin did not fulfill their end of our agreement.

The primary trade had a number of conditions that were not fulfilled.  I want my coins back. I will continue asking for a refund until it is proven that he fulfilled his side of the arrangement.  I have the right to complain.  Feel free to ban me from this thread if possible.

shocking MR. FUD posted again.
this is the original posting, nothing was ever said it was ALL going to gpus
if you continue to post about this, i will back track every last one of your FUD posts and report each one. i'm sick of seeing you cry about some BS you made up.

www.gpucoin.net
IPO Investing is available on the web page
Launch date is March 02, 2014 at 5PM EST

PoW Algorithm: Scrypt
Retarget: Every block using KGW
Block Time: 60 seconds
Initial Block Reward: 20000
Max Supply: 13.5 billion
Block Halving Rate: 250,000

Premine
250,000,000 for IPO
150,000,000 for bounties and payment for future development

Short Term Goals:
On-line Store Front:
Approximately two weeks after the coin launch we will be opening our on-line store that specializes in keeping a large stock of GPUs that will only be available to be purchased with GPU Coin. The two week delay is to ensure that the coin prices have settled. Our sister company already has access to two distributors and has submitted applications for two others to ensure they have access to the best prices available. Our goal it to provide all of our GPUs at aggressively low prices and keep a more reliable stock on hand so that we are never back ordered. We have a phone line ready as a contingency plan to start taking orders at the two week point if the automated on-line store front is not ready in time.
As an example, we have access and can sell ASUS R9 290X cards at $650.00 USD shipped to continental US while the normal going rate is $699.99, which doesn't even include shipping.

Wholesale GPU Purchases:
We currently have access to distributor prices, but wish to provide further savings to our customers. Our sister company is currently applying for wholesale of the following companies: MSI, XFX, Sapphire Tech, PowerColor, ASUS and GIGABYTE.

Long Term Goals:
65nm 50MH/s Scrypt ASIC Development:
We are currently in preliminary negotiations with companies in the USA and France for development of a 50MH/s mining rig. We have a meeting with multiple angel investors planned for March 23rd, and if funding is received we will sign a contract with one of the companies and start development ASAP. We will only be selling the ASIC rig through our on-line store, which will accept GPU Coin exclusively. We have estimated our initial offering to be $30,000.00 USD equivalent of GPU Coin.

Downloads:
Windows Wallet: Coming Soon
Mac Wallet: Bounty
Linux Wallet: Coming Soone
Source Code: Coming Soon
Online Wallet: Bounty

Configuration File:
Coming Soon

Block Explorer:
Bounty

Exchanges:
Coming Soon

Pools:
Coming Soon

Faucets:
Bounty
[/quote]

EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
GimmeMyCoins

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:37:24 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 08:26:24 PM by GimmeMyCoins

waltsmith

That sounds awesome !

except that it is a coin you can already mined (unlike blackcoin), you don't need a multipool to get your gpuc...

The advantage is that you will always be mining the most profitable coin and getting GPUC in return while simultaneously increasing the price of GPUC. This would be a force to drive up the profitability of our coin and keep it at the top of coinwarz (and other sites) which should draw interest. Well that's the idea anyway.  Smiley
pastet89

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 08:20:44 PM

waltsmith

That sounds awesome !

The advantage is that you will always be mining the most profitable coin and getting GPUC in return while simultaneously increasing the price of GPUC. This would be a force to drive up the profitability of our coin and keep it at the top of coinwarz (and other sites) which should draw interest. Well that's the idea anyway.  Smiley
+1.
And I know other non-POS coins considering this idea as well.

Cryptostats.es
GimmeMyCoins

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:27:13 PM

waltsmith

That sounds awesome !

+1.
And I know other non-POS coins considering this idea as well.

It looks like Faircoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563294.0 and http://fair-coin.info/multipool) is doing this but you cannot mine the coin. The interesting thing is they are using wafflepool to do it. If this is something we would like to do maybe someone could talk to them (wafflepool). However, wafflepool does not do scrypt-n so we would never be mining GPUC and would have to rely on other miners for increasing the hashrate.
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 09:06:24 PM

I don't think multipool will help us unless we go full POS.. and even then.  Multipools are successful for target coin because people want to *hold* the coin that they mine.  That means demand... with GPUC they can already mine GPUC directly.. and even then there's still a lack of demand vs supply. 

Converting to POS is possible.. but it would be very difficult at this point.. looking at an entirely different code base but still need to hack in existing block chain.  Could work.. i might look into it...

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
GimmeMyCoins

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:04:04 PM

I don't think multipool will help us unless we go full POS.. and even then.  Multipools are successful for target coin because people want to *hold* the coin that they mine.  That means demand... with GPUC they can already mine GPUC directly.. and even then there's still a lack of demand vs supply. 

Converting to POS is possible.. but it would be very difficult at this point.. looking at an entirely different code base but still need to hack in existing block chain.  Could work.. i might look into it...

Oh no, I wasn't suggesting that we change the coin to POS.
I just thought that having a multipool do what I am already doing would help increase the value easily. More of a convenience for me and possibly others. I just keep having to do the math to figure out if it is better to mine GPUC or mine something else to convert. Not sure how many people bother to go through all the steps. There is a demand for me and that is all that matters.  Grin

I am holding the coin to buy a GPU (was almost able to get a 280x a couple of times because of price increases Smiley ).
jollyriffic

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:26:19 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 02:46:21 AM by jollyriffic

I don't think multipool will help us unless we go full POS.. and even then.  Multipools are successful for target coin because people want to *hold* the coin that they mine.  That means demand... with GPUC they can already mine GPUC directly.. and even then there's still a lack of demand vs supply.  

Converting to POS is possible.. but it would be very difficult at this point.. looking at an entirely different code base but still need to hack in existing block chain.  Could work.. i might look into it...

Oh no, I wasn't suggesting that we change the coin to POS.
I just thought that having a multipool do what I am already doing would help increase the value easily. More of a convenience for me and possibly others. I just keep having to do the math to figure out if it is better to mine GPUC or mine something else to convert. Not sure how many people bother to go through all the steps. There is a demand for me and that is all that matters.  Grin

I am holding the coin to buy a GPU (was almost able to get a 280x a couple of times because of price increases Smiley ).

the best option imo is to use someone like wemineall.com mining the most profitable coin, auto exchange for btc, then buy gpuc with btc.
i've been playing around with xpm mining on gpu and make slightly more money that route. but ypool is so slow for payouts. been waiting 24hrs to even see their auto payout push over. so thinking i may just stick with wemineall

CrypCoin

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:17:25 AM

Hello guys whats going here?

I have been here from the beginning and I love this coin I'm still mining, dev and hendrix we need you guys dont let it die!!!
Echoenigma

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:21:15 AM

I choose the R9 290 3~6,I think it works useful and cheep.
pastet89

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 06:36:36 AM

We have submited an article to CryptoArticles.com !

Cryptostats.es
Angela8488

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:45:40 AM

Is this coin still alive?
pastet89

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:18:40 AM

The store is running, the miners are mining, the trading is going on. Why it should be dead?

Cryptostats.es
gaglkor

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:07:50 AM

The store is running, the miners are mining, the trading is going on. Why it should be dead?
Because volume of $ 420 per day ( http://coinmarketcap.com/2.html ) - this coin is dead!
Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: