R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421191 times)
PCJargon

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Smashing rocks with my GPU

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:10:53 PM

for a gamer who is not interested in destroying their GPU's have rebelled against the miners mainly due to the huge price increases they have received when trying to purchase a new GPU model.

Not everyone wants to mine coins. They are gamers, and true to gaming and thats it.
Proper cooling, and not OC'ing, why would you be destroying your card? Unless it's faulty in the first place, there's no reason for your card to last less than the amount of time you'd want to use it for gaming before upgrading to a better card in 2-4 years...

Side note: Did you know that the fans on your GPU are actually designed to run at 100%? The lifespan of the fans are rated based on running at 100%. Many say that they'll live longer if you don't have them throttling up and down...

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
http://freebitco.in/?r=242778

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shintax

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:20:20 AM

I'm still mining GPUC because investment, support, and daily mining profits aren't worth it to me enough to worry about (yay new high paying job Cheesy).

We're not completely dead in the water, still top 100ish on coinmarketcap, and there's plenty of coins below us still being mined...

GPUs are still going to be purchased, even just for gaming. If there could be a way for non mining persons (PC Gamers) to buy GPUC and go through the store, it would be real helpful. Perhaps a service where someone requests the purchase and the coin is auto purchased from exchange and provided to them with a temporarily wallet, at a fee a couple percent greater than the exchange and transfer costs. The viability of this would still depend on much greater marketing and public awareness.

Your kidding right, gamers hate miners..

The best people right now GPUc needs to attract are the buyers on the exchange
Why?? I'm a PC gamer, I actually use a GTX680 for gaming and mining simultaneously, while in the same PC using a 5970 for mining.

Gamers like mining because it gives them free $ for the expensive cards they're already buying/using for gaming. Makes no sense that they'd hate mining.
Oh ok maybe your the only one.. Cheesy
Hes not the only one Wink

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 02:40:51 AM

1)Make fork with less coins/block.  Will not save the coin long term, but will alleviate the 6 satoshi and getting lower issue. CEO and IPO or buyers will be happy that their coins are now worth more.
2)Get a team and MARKET THE HELL out of this coin. It needs to be the next viral coin, PERIOD. Like DOGE or Aurora.
3)Use any IPO money left to buy a wide variety of cards and equipment so the store has more items and more volume.  Put links on the store to buy GPU coin.  Sell at CEO's cost until things improve with the coin, then slowly raise prices.
4)I love this coin, don't let it die like every other scam coin. I buy it, I mine it (and I love that it is not scrypt, my cards are all fine and I don't worry about Asics), but even I am losing faith until I see the marketing team post what their plan is here?  MARKETING TEAM, HELLO??? ANYONE HOME? PLEASE POST WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO PROMOTE THE COIN.
I think CEO had a lot to do, and did it well. After all he got this whole thing rolling.  But now it is up to him to make the marketing people do their jobs and his coin experts to do their jobs and get this coin going up in value rather than down.  

Me as being part of the marketing team have done so far the following:

1. Organised contest for promotional iconograpchis.
2. Organised a contest for sigantures where 4 videocards can be won for promotion of the coin troughoutt the forum which you can join and also help the marketing. (Please, check my signature).
3. Sent 120 PMs to folks who have posted in the past in this thread to announce them for the Friday discount sale and the siganture contest from point 2.
4. Posted the info from post 3 in few threads on Bitcointalk, Litecointalk and Cryptocointalk.
5. Contacted social media department (Fujikura) and asked him to share all that info on the social media as well.
6. Talked with CEO about another incoming campaign with a 280X to be won.
7. Talked with CEO about a promotional video which is going to start filming around 10th ot April.
8. Contacted today around 7-8 websites for cryptocurrencies news and articles telling them about GPUcoin and suggesting that they write an article about us or take and interview with the CEO, currently no reply from any of them.

Any further ideas are welcome.

My personal impression is that I agree with vesperwillow, the coin is OK, however, the problem is the time in which the boom in demand for GPUs is dying. Someone threw the idea about buying GridSeed ASICs and selling them. May sounds crazy but is a B plan. We need to sell a product with high demand for it in order to keep the demand to the coin alive.
The coin and store need A LOT MORE of #8

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

kcheel

Activity: 188
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:19:17 AM

As I said before in one of my old posts. GPU demand is going down, we need to have a better marketplace with other merchandise as well to garner interest from other people. Gift cards at a discount, other merchandise etc etc and more and more marketing. A successful company is one with good advertising.

Also if others can put items on the marketplace we need to make the buyer feel safe when the transaction goes through.

Was going to post the same thing.  Definitely need more things listed on the store like you mentioned.  Gift cards would be huge if they were at a slight discount.  Can be in small amounts. 
g.r.o.s.s

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:11:56 AM

what we need.

-enough supply of hardware
-more then just gpus, risers custom cases games etc more shops
-easy way of obtaining gpuc, miners wont upgrade hw right now we NEED gamers.
-marketing marketing marketing and get the word out to pnd groups with alot of followers, with enough supply and demand the dump wont have a huge effect. once the coin gets in the top 3 in profit alot of miners will jump on it, driving individual coin supply down price up. but it all depends if we can drive up the demand and meet it with supply. this coin has potential, we got a marketcap of 60k which is nothing.
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 08:14:23 AM

Two ways to promote the coin that comes to my mind is:

-Promote a coin through https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/ and http://thisweekscoin.com
-Create a tweet that promotes the coin and then run a giveaway where everyone who retweets it, gets some amount of GPUC coins and the amount would depend on how many followers the person has.

Just sent them a tweet about us.

Cryptostats.es
pastet89

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 08:16:05 AM

I'm still mining GPUC because investment, support, and daily mining profits aren't worth it to me enough to worry about (yay new high paying job Cheesy).

We're not completely dead in the water, still top 100ish on coinmarketcap, and there's plenty of coins below us still being mined...

GPUs are still going to be purchased, even just for gaming. If there could be a way for non mining persons (PC Gamers) to buy GPUC and go through the store, it would be real helpful. Perhaps a service where someone requests the purchase and the coin is auto purchased from exchange and provided to them with a temporarily wallet, at a fee a couple percent greater than the exchange and transfer costs. The viability of this would still depend on much greater marketing and public awareness.

Your kidding right, gamers hate miners..

The best people right now GPUc needs to attract are the buyers on the exchange
Why?? I'm a PC gamer, I actually use a GTX680 for gaming and mining simultaneously, while in the same PC using a 5970 for mining.

Gamers like mining because it gives them free $ for the expensive cards they're already buying/using for gaming. Makes no sense that they'd hate mining.
+1.
That idea was rised by a friend of me and I said the same - gamers hate miners. However, think about it from the other side: gamers are not used to mining and if they are told that while running their computer and their own video cards they can mine and "produce" a newer model they would like it and may start mining or at least turn some interest to GPUcoin.

Cryptostats.es
pastet89

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 08:19:53 AM

Here is an example of what I would like to see done with GPU Coin.  This is also what i wish, and still hope GPUCoin team will create a business plan upload it, then update up on progress maybe twice a week.  

Anyways take a look at it.  I put some time into it.  It is not complete, and I didn't put any numbers for prices as I don't exactly know them.  Also unsure how much money IPO raised for I put $60,000 but in general the number is meaningless since I put it mostly in percentage.

I wish I could just post it but it's too big.  Some grammar etc probably off, but i wasn't about to put too much extra time as I'm unsure if it will even get looked at much.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0sZwqua-x_sOEdycU5rN0xZWDA/edit?usp=sharing

Anyways take it easy.
Great job!
I will pass than on to Jaymes.

@all:
I am starting to think that the coin is not doing that well as it is a bad period for GPU mining in overall. However, when ASICs come on the scene people will leave of scrypt and turn to scrypt-n and then GPU mining will explode as well.
It is the best time to invest in:
- risers and GPUs on currently decreasing prices and sell them 6 months later
- GPUcoin which in the worst event will explode as well in 6 months or when ASICs come - when the second GPU boom will occur.

Cryptostats.es
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:11:53 AM

what we need.
What we need is the OP to pull his head out of his ass. No one takes seriously an alt coin that was pre-mined, IPO'd, had several (!) failed launches (presumably out of sheer incompetence), and on top of that all — the original poster never shows up in his thread! Huh This all is just like a huge red banner with "SCAM" written on it, yet the "community" somehow still "believes" in this crap. Well, give people some distraction (like the idea of selling gpus, real use for the coin bla-bla..) and they'll believe in anything, I suppose.

Don't get me wrong, I've been mining this one from the very (failed) start, and I'm still #1 miner in p2pool with some 7MH pointed at this coin, but if it isn't a scam (which looks like it more and more with every day), the OP has to work like 10x times harder than he's been "working" on it. There are some other "asic-resistant" algos and coins out there (arguably more efficient and secure than scrypt-n), some really dedicated and talented developers... in order to stand up to those, whatever the hell this current "team" is doing, it's not nearly enough — they need to work much harder if the goal is for GPU Coin to succeed. Considering that the OP never really updates this thread and never says what is it that he's doing, what are the plans for the week, the month etc, it's not likely that he's doing good. Why bother, he's got the btc from IPO, got a bunch of cards on his hands.. as far as he's concerned, he's alright and everyone else can go fuck themselves. I'd really like to be proved wrong though since I haven't dumped my coins yet and got millions of them.

P.S. As you probably guessed English isn't my first language, but I'm still pretty sure that the infographics from the 1st page should say "Why is GPUCoin different thAn other.." and not "thEn". Smiley
pastet89

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 09:47:02 AM

what we need.
What we need is the OP to pull his head out of his ass. No one takes seriously an alt coin that was pre-mined, IPO'd, had several (!) failed launches (presumably out of sheer incompetence), and on top of that all — the original poster never shows up in his thread! Huh This all is just like a huge red banner with "SCAM" written on it, yet the "community" somehow still "believes" in this crap. Well, give people some distraction (like the idea of selling gpus, real use for the coin bla-bla..) and they'll believe in anything, I suppose.

Don't get me wrong, I've been mining this one from the very (failed) start, and I'm still #1 miner in p2pool with some 7MH pointed at this coin, but if it isn't a scam (which looks like it more and more with every day), the OP has to work like 10x times harder than he's been "working" on it. There are some other "asic-resistant" algos and coins out there (arguably more efficient and secure than scrypt-n), some really dedicated and talented developers... in order to stand up to those, whatever the hell this current "team" is doing, it's not nearly enough — they need to work much harder if the goal is for GPU Coin to succeed. Considering that the OP never really updates this thread and never says what is it that he's doing, what are the plans for the week, the month etc, it's not likely that he's doing good. Why bother, he's got the btc from IPO, got a bunch of cards on his hands.. as far as he's concerned, he's alright and everyone else can go fuck themselves. I'd really like to be proved wrong though since I haven't dumped my coins yet and got millions of them.

P.S. As you probably guessed English isn't my first language, but I'm still pretty sure that the infographics from the 1st page should say "Why is GPUCoin different thAn other.." and not "thEn". Smiley
I just sent a PM to the designer to fix the image.
OP is updating the thread and the OP. I think no one here can talk about scam when we can see the front store up and running.

Cryptostats.es
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:38:12 AM

@all:
I am starting to think that the coin is not doing that well as it is a bad period for GPU mining in overall. However...

A decline in the demand for GPUs is a factor contributing to this, but you would have to be delusional to think it is the only factor or even the main reason.

The way GPUCoin has been managed has been awful.  I think people who continue defend Jaymes are disconnected from reality.  Face it, he is a terrible businessman.  This entire business could be so much more than what it turned out to be - I am not sure GPUCoin will be the ones to make this business model work, unfortunately.

(in my opinion)

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:05:52 PM

What we need is the OP to pull his head out of his ass.

I cannot agree more.

I can't help but feel an air of arrogance surrounding the owner.   I hope he realizes that it is possible that he is making bad business decisions and might want to let someone else lead this business.

They have also refused to address most of my issues, and it looks like they will continue to do this.  There has been one question I have been insistent on getting an answer, and if they do not give me an answer then I am leaving the GPUCoin community.

Since we are investors (the word Jaymes used), I think we have a right to know what percentage of profits is being used to grow the company and how much Jaymes and associates believe they will be able to take out to line their own pockets.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:16:40 PM

What we need is the OP to pull his head out of his ass.

I cannot agree more.

I can't help but feel an air of arrogance surrounding the owner.   I hope he realizes that it is possible that he is making bad business decisions and might want to let someone else lead this business.

They have also refused to address most of my issues, and it looks like they will continue to do this.  There has been one question I have been insistent on getting an answer, and if they do not give me an answer then I am leaving the GPUCoin community.

Since we are investors (the word Jaymes used), I think we have a right to know what percentage of profits is being used to grow the company and how much Jaymes and associates believe they will be able to take out to line their own pockets.

I really hope it hasn't come to this where devs "lure" people in with free gpu's and cheap gpu's at start just to build up a community and liquidate the market until they dump the pre-mine and kill the coin for a "get rich quick" move.

A lot of shady/scammy shit is happening lately to newish coins, I'm starting to become paranoid about every new coins intentions.
huhliki.k

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:29:56 PM

I think if you make it to coin appeared Friday on mintpal, this will solve all problems!
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:45:14 PM

What's happening has *nothing* to do with the hash algo.

It's a factor when you look at the market right now, as to what's selling and where the miners are going. Network rates are dropping for many alt coins, and have been for a short while now, but it's going up on Litecoin and some other long-term scrypt coins. Why? Because Scrypt ASIC is selling pretty hard right now. Folks are shifting their systems to the more popular / most likely best longterm return coins.

It's not a problem from a technical standpoint, but a marketability standpoint. I told the OP he was shooting himself in the foot by swapping to ScryptN, for many reasons--longterm marketability was one of the reasons. To sell Scrypt ASIC systems now that he's alienated himself so far from Scrypt, would be a slap in the face to everyone. Had he stayed Scrypt, it would've made sense, and helped provide stability.

for a gamer who is not interested in destroying their GPU's have rebelled against the miners mainly due to the huge price increases they have received when trying to purchase a new GPU model.

Not everyone wants to mine coins. They are gamers, and true to gaming and thats it.
Proper cooling, and not OC'ing, why would you be destroying your card? Unless it's faulty in the first place, there's no reason for your card to last less than the amount of time you'd want to use it for gaming before upgrading to a better card in 2-4 years...

Absolutely agree.. I'm not much of a gamer anymore but my GPU farm is overclocked, most of the cards are beyond bleeding edge, but have been running without issue since last year. Cooling is truly the most important part, and making sure they're not going through constant heat cycles. My systems stay 45-60C, in some extreme cases when air temperature of the building are over 100, some might be in the low 70C range.

I don't use OEM coolers either, Prolimatech MK 26. Unbelievable cooling capacity.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:21:08 PM

I think a big problem also plaguing GPUC is the oversaturation of shitcoins everyday, people that used to hit every launch are now like "why bother" and going back to mining multipools or other stable coins. I don't think blaming Jaymes is the answer. This is just more fallout from all the scams and dead coins that have been dragging everything down for the last few months. That and in the last few months you could count on a certain amount of profit, not anymore. profits are down close to 50% so people are not adding cards right now. Drastic measures are required if this is going to succeed in these circumstances.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:22:41 PM

even though the price is down we are still bouncing around the top 5 in profit charts, all it would take to blast off is a good buzz and this coin could make people a lot of money.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:25:22 PM

Here is a good idea for a promotion :

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogemining/comments/220bxa/posttweet_or_share_our_websitewe_send_free_10000/

This kind of approach goes alot farther than a promotion only on bitcointalk.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 02:28:37 PM

No offense to the "Marketing team", and I use the term lightly, but NO ONE knows about this coin.
That is the problem.  And once a week putting out a tweet or facebook posting is not going to cut it.
CEO, I have a friend that owns a P.R. company.  He would properly do a campaign to get recognition
of the coin, hence increase it's value and miners/traders.  He would even give you a discount, but
he only works for US dollars, not bitcoin.  If you want his name and contact, PM me.  If not, FIND a
professional marketing team that DOES THIS FOR A LIVING. PAY THEM TO PROMOTE THE COIN ALREADY!

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money