R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421193 times)
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:09:38 PM

Do you guys ship to Europe? A bit of a late question Smiley

Hello
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:11:07 PM

Do you guys ship to Europe? A bit of a late question Smiley

Yeah, I'm wondering about that too. I couldn't find any "shipment" info on the site.
jollyriffic

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:30:18 PM

usa, canada, uk, japan, china, germany, russia, and australia are listed in the address line.

UVC: Uc4hCM76fL8iQWgDJE34QA6hrnp2rGTq43    
EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
jollyriffic

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:59:07 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting get to voting

EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 08:17:11 PM

Yeah, but multipools can't rape us (yet) since we are scrypt-n, and there are no big scrypt-n multipools.  A little might be good for the hashrate though.  You are just upset since you can't mine gpuc with your gridseeds.  That alone will make it more valuable once people are sick of litecoin difficulty at 10,000 and no multipool income from crap coins. People will go to scrypt-n, keccak, and x11 coins and you sir will have a nice paperweight.

Rape? You mean, mint coins, like GPUC is designed for? Because, once again, the volume of coins in flow isn't the problem.. it's the LACK of business flow. Bitcoin is being silverback-gorilla-gang-raped right now and guess what, it's doing superbly, up 50x its value from 12 months ago. Litecoin is being whored out to several multipools and is doing even better than bitcoin. The fact is GPUC's frontend (business) is dying.

Upset? I don't even HAVE gridseeds. Roll Eyes As I mentioned several pages back I have a GPU farm. Myself and 2 friends could literally steal your blockchain away from you and destroy the coin if we wanted to, because the network hashrate is so low, lower than last week even. I'm not upset, if anything this is hilarious, I'm laughing right now.

Let me know in a few years how GPUC is doing. Oh that's right, I predicted its death by this summer back a few hundred pages. And guess what? It's definitely on track for that. The only reason I stay in here is because this is like a museum exhibit to me, it provides entertainment, and for those who are genuine in their intentions, I provide advice.

Perhaps you're upset because you were around awhile back when I predicted every single one of the failures which have occured so far? Maybe not, but hey, it's all good. To each his own Smiley
Ok, then what new coin should we be mining? What has the most profitability and long term potential?
And don't say DOGE. And by the way, what other coin other than btc has a product behind it at all, yet alone worrying about volume!

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:34:18 PM

so a few weeks ago some dumbass told me to delete a cl file in my cgminer directory (I was having issues mining some stupid shitcoin)  and since then I can't mine scrypt-n on that machine. I have tried fresh windows install with brand new cgminer diffferent cards from another rig and they all give me the same error : gpu failure error enqueing something blah blah...has anybody had this problem before and how the hell do i fix it?
jollyriffic

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:43:06 PM

so a few weeks ago some dumbass told me to delete a cl file in my cgminer directory (I was having issues mining some stupid shitcoin)  and since then I can't mine scrypt-n on that machine. I have tried fresh windows install with brand new cgminer diffferent cards from another rig and they all give me the same error : gpu failure error enqueing something blah blah...has anybody had this problem before and how the hell do i fix it?

fresh everything would mean that the problem is likely with either the pool or the card.
i'm basing this off the assumption you're using 13.12 drivers and everything else is updated.
you'll want to post the full error message for actual help.

wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:49:08 PM

they all give me the same error : gpu failure error enqueing something blah blah...has anybody had this problem before and how the hell do i fix it?
Better post all those "blahs", would be easier for the readers to understand what exactly is the problem. First of all, just in case, you should probably try vertminer and not cgminer (unless it was a typo and you meant vertminer, but who knows). Second, this kind of error might appear when you don't have enough RAM (like 4GB isn't enough for my windows rigs, had to install 8GB in them). Third, it's possible that you haven't set the variables (considering it's a fresh installation):
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 200
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

Those are added in the beginning of the .bat file you use for mining.

Did you try to google the exact error that miner is showing?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:55:36 PM

yeah the only thing the error says is gpu 0 failure disabling! enqueing error. that's it. I have been mining scrypt-n without issue for months until this garbage, and like i said i have tried different cards in that machine and same error, put the card in a different rig and it works fine. it's not regular cgminer it's the one for vert and it worked perfect until i deleted that file, you would think just a fresh copy of the miner would solve the problem but it doesn't. I can mine keccak, x11, scrypt whatever no problem it just freaks out on scrypt n.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:58:44 PM

fresh everything would mean that the problem is likely with either the pool or the card.
i'm basing this off the assumption you're using 13.12 drivers and everything else is updated.
you'll want to post the full error message for actual help.

yes 13.12 drivers everything updated working fine on scrypt n for months.
jollyriffic

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:02:42 PM

change up your config for that card then.
scale back the core/mem/voltage to stock settings
dial back your bat/config to something that should work really easy for the card.

then see what happens

why is he doing this giveaway?

to promote the coin.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:18:28 PM

dial back your bat/config to something that should work really easy for the card.

then see what happens

tried that too. same results. I tried different coins different pools, I tried just straight up mining vertcoin with my old config that worked forever flawlessly.no dice. The only other thing i can think of is to try vertminer and see if that changes anything. really strange dude.
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 09:30:32 PM

Glad to see new folks on the thread!
Do not forget: you can also win a video card by editing your siganture, please, check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550206.0

Cryptostats.es
jollyriffic

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:26:15 PM

then see what happens

tried that too. same results. I tried different coins different pools, I tried just straight up mining vertcoin with my old config that worked forever flawlessly.no dice. The only other thing i can think of is to try vertminer and see if that changes anything. really strange dude.

wow missed a huge key to that first post. cgminer with -n doesn't work! thats why you use vertminer like the rest of us.

curiouser

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:31:56 PM

wow missed a huge key to that first post. cgminer with -n doesn't work! thats why you use vertminer like the rest of us.

Not all the rest of us.  I use sgminer.zuikkis and cudaminer.
PCJargon

Smashing rocks with my GPU

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:10:24 AM

...asic only helps coins. gives them more hash power, secures the network, and overall generates more profit...
Are you nuts? If ASICs become the way of mining, then GPUs are out, and what is the point of GPUC??? Sure, they do help secure the network, but they make mining SEVERELY less profitable. Do you not understand what's happened to Bitcoin due to ASICs?

What happened? It became far more secure. Hashpower = network security.  They don't make it less profitable.. in fact you're so far off on your logic it's mind blowing. If that were the case then bitcoin would be worth less than a dogecoin. The most profitable long term altcoins are Scrypt, but it's not their algo which makes them profitable. The most valuable and sustainable cryptocurrency will be the one consumers use worldwide, and that may not even be Bitcoin in a few years.. who knows.

Aside from that, no cryptocurrency has inherent value, and only a few of them have somewhat tangible value. ScryptN (or ANY algo) coin value shouldn't be evaluated from the first 6 months.. not even the first year honestly. Vertcoin's hash and value is dying, just like many others.. why..? Nothing tangible. Why mine it? No consumer use. GPUC is following the same path right now. Network hash has died off severely.

Besides that, to maintain a network you need ongoing hashrate. Ongoing hashrate = more power usage. Without ASIC you limit your hashrate and increase security risks. Right now the least efficient Scrypt ASIC systems are pushing 500kh at just a few watts, and I can get them for the same price as 270 cards. Think about that for a minute.

Would you rather be mining GPUC at 500kh at say 150watts, or 5 watts? Because the latter would be giving you lower overhead and hence a more valuable turnover.

Like I said before.. hardly anyone in this thread understands the problem with GPUC, much less long term coin design and sustainability. Maybe 5 people.
Again, I can't fathom you pro-asic people's logic when it comes to GPUs. When ASICs are in use, GPUs become useless. I'm not talking value of the coin, I'm talking value of mining hardware. What is the point of BUYING GPU cards when you can't make PROFIT from a GPU card??? Only gamers will be left if ASICs take over again. Fucking seriously, how do you not get this? Shocked

New alt currency idea! Maybe we should make ASICC; ASIC Coin! Buy ASICs from a store with it.  Roll Eyes

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
http://freebitco.in/?r=242778
blinkxzero

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:14:53 AM

...asic only helps coins. gives them more hash power, secures the network, and overall generates more profit...
Are you nuts? If ASICs become the way of mining, then GPUs are out, and what is the point of GPUC??? Sure, they do help secure the network, but they make mining SEVERELY less profitable. Do you not understand what's happened to Bitcoin due to ASICs?

What happened? It became far more secure. Hashpower = network security.  They don't make it less profitable.. in fact you're so far off on your logic it's mind blowing. If that were the case then bitcoin would be worth less than a dogecoin. The most profitable long term altcoins are Scrypt, but it's not their algo which makes them profitable. The most valuable and sustainable cryptocurrency will be the one consumers use worldwide, and that may not even be Bitcoin in a few years.. who knows.

Aside from that, no cryptocurrency has inherent value, and only a few of them have somewhat tangible value. ScryptN (or ANY algo) coin value shouldn't be evaluated from the first 6 months.. not even the first year honestly. Vertcoin's hash and value is dying, just like many others.. why..? Nothing tangible. Why mine it? No consumer use. GPUC is following the same path right now. Network hash has died off severely.

Besides that, to maintain a network you need ongoing hashrate. Ongoing hashrate = more power usage. Without ASIC you limit your hashrate and increase security risks. Right now the least efficient Scrypt ASIC systems are pushing 500kh at just a few watts, and I can get them for the same price as 270 cards. Think about that for a minute.

Would you rather be mining GPUC at 500kh at say 150watts, or 5 watts? Because the latter would be giving you lower overhead and hence a more valuable turnover.

Like I said before.. hardly anyone in this thread understands the problem with GPUC, much less long term coin design and sustainability. Maybe 5 people.
Again, I can't fathom you pro-asic people's logic when it comes to GPUs. When ASICs are in use, GPUs become useless. I'm not talking value of the coin, I'm talking value of mining hardware. What is the point of BUYING GPU cards when you can't make PROFIT from a GPU card??? Only gamers will be left if ASICs take over again. Fucking seriously, how do you not get this? Shocked

New alt currency idea! Maybe we should make ASICC; ASIC Coin! Buy ASICs from a store with it.  Roll Eyes

I'm on the fence about this. Obviously people have invested a lot of money and time in GPUs, but that doesn't mean someone who invested the same (if not more) money and time on specific hardware for mining should be at fault. ASICs do strengthen the blockchains and reduce power consumption (better for the world), but it's basically then a "rich get richer" system. Only the privileged few who can afford ASICs will get coins, thus making the coin worthless if no one uses it.

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:46:11 AM

Asics will not be able to mine GPUC. In their current configuration asics will only be able to mine plain scrypt coins like LTC and DOGE. They will not be able to mine scrypt-N, scrypt-jane, X11 or hefty1. There may at some time in the future scrypt miners for these other coins but that is a long way off.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
PCJargon

Smashing rocks with my GPU

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:48:51 AM

New alt currency idea! Maybe we should make ASICC; ASIC Coin! Buy ASICs from a store with it.  Roll Eyes
Asics will not be able to mine GPUC. In their current configuration asics will only be able to mine plain scrypt coins like LTC and DOGE. They will not be able to mine scrypt-N, scrypt-jane, X11 or hefty1. There may at some time in the future scrypt miners for these other coins but that is a long way off.
Yes, but people are arguing that GPUC should be Scrypt, that ASICs would HELP us. When the point is PRO GPUs... just no logic involved with this argument.

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
http://freebitco.in/?r=242778
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:55:14 AM

New alt currency idea! Maybe we should make ASICC; ASIC Coin! Buy ASICs from a store with it.  Roll Eyes
Yes, but people are arguing that GPUC should be Scrypt, that ASICs would HELP us. When the point is PRO GPUs... just no logic involved with this argument.
GPUC is not going to scrypt under any foreseeable circumstances so there is no argument IMHO. People that can't deal with that need to just move on. No one knows how asics will effect coins they can't mine and only time will tell. I have my opinions but I'll keep them to myself for now. I broke my crystal ball. Roll Eyes

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: