Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 09:17:44 PM

waiting on the grexit pump  Grin

Welcome to the DNotes thread KidCrypto!

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:54:57 AM

Welcome, KidCrypto!

Whether 'Grexit' or 'not with a bang but a whimper,' the future is bright for us.

This is capital-'F' fantastic: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-17/chinese-bazooka-xi-readies-483-billion-to-end-stock-selloff
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:42:57 AM

Dnote 1.2 not DL the blocks...stuck on 676364

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 12:08:58 PM

Hi The One, there are a couple things you can try. First I would recommend closing and re-opening the wallet, then wait an hour and see if it starts updating. If it hasn't, you may need to re-download. Close the wallet. Open the following folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes or C:\Users\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes directory
Delete blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat.
Open the wallet and it will begin downloading from the start.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 12:23:00 PM

This seems to be a problem for all crypto coins using QT. Although not fatal, it is annoying. Perhaps in the future, someone will add some more functionality to the code to work around this issue as it is a stumbling block for new users and those who are "just trying it out"

Of course, you could always use DNotesVault instead...  Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:19:03 PM

A diversified balanced portfolio invested for the long term is a good investing discipline. Keeping up with technology is never easy. In our rapidly changing world that is hyperconnected by increasingly more powerful smart phones giving billion more people computing power and communication at their finger-tips, something big is happening; bankers had tried to dispel but fighting a loosing battle. We are living in the digital age. With two smart phones or computers with internet connections you are your own bank. Digital currency and any digital asset can be sent and confirmed within minutes to anyone worldwide at near zero cost. Find out more and start here: “DNotes Will Be Known as the Currency with a Purpose”
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114557/dnotes-will-be-known-as-the-currency-with-a-purpose

Alan Yong,
July 18, 2015
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 06:22:14 PM

This seems to be a problem for all crypto coins using QT. Although not fatal, it is annoying. Perhaps in the future, someone will add some more functionality to the code to work around this issue as it is a stumbling block for new users and those who are "just trying it out"

Of course, you could always use DNotesVault instead...  Smiley

Agreed, the DNotesVault will be the best option for most users. If you can work through the technical and secure your wallet data using offline only methods, managing a wallet is a good option as well. It is probably a good time to mention some pitfalls or best practices in securing your own wallet data.
-You have to protect and secure your password, if you lose the password you will not be able to recover your funds.
-When creating an offline wallet, create multiple wallets, in the event you have to use one to send funds out using an online computer, you can send the balance to another secure offline wallet.
-Your wallet data files are only encrypted after you encrypt them (if someone got a hold of your wallet data files before encrypting them, it doesn't matter if you encrypted them later)
-Changing your encryption password does not change it for previous copies of the wallet data files.
-Removing the internet connection temporarily to manage your wallet is not 100% secure, you may still have malware running capturing data for when you go back online.
-Virus/Malware protection is not 100% protection from data/password stealing programs.
-Paper wallets are only as secure as your computer.
-Brain wallets are difficult to secure using just a memorized password.
-Try not to keep your wallet data files on online computers, it is unlikely someone would break the password, but still recommended
-If you add addresses to your wallet, make another backup.

I'm sure there are some I've missed, feel free to add to the list.

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 07:45:39 PM

Of course, you could always use DNotesVault instead...  Smiley

Agreed, the DNotesVault will be the best option for most users. If you can work through the technical and secure your wallet data using offline only methods, managing a wallet is a good option as well. It is probably a good time to mention some pitfalls or best practices in securing your own wallet data.
-You have to protect and secure your password, if you lose the password you will not be able to recover your funds.
-When creating an offline wallet, create multiple wallets, in the event you have to use one to send funds out using an online computer, you can send the balance to another secure offline wallet.
-Your wallet data files are only encrypted after you encrypt them (if someone got a hold of your wallet data files before encrypting them, it doesn't matter if you encrypted them later)
-Changing your encryption password does not change it for previous copies of the wallet data files.
-Removing the internet connection temporarily to manage your wallet is not 100% secure, you may still have malware running capturing data for when you go back online.
-Virus/Malware protection is not 100% protection from data/password stealing programs.
-Paper wallets are only as secure as your computer.
-Brain wallets are difficult to secure using just a memorized password.
-Try not to keep your wallet data files on online computers, it is unlikely someone would break the password, but still recommended
-If you add addresses to your wallet, make another backup.

I'm sure there are some I've missed, feel free to add to the list.

When you trade up to a new PC, LapTop or Tablet, use disk cleaner software to over write the hard drive and do it more than once. Simply deleting your wallet files does NOT destroy them, the original files are easy to recover. On Windows, emptying the Recycle Bin still does not destroy them, it just renames them. There are plenty of utilities out there that will happily recover your files for the new owner of your equipment. And that includes that little text file where you have stored all your passwords...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:15:52 PM

Hi The One, there are a couple things you can try. First I would recommend closing and re-opening the wallet, then wait an hour and see if it starts updating. If it hasn't, you may need to re-download. Close the wallet. Open the following folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes or C:\Users\WINDOWSUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DNotes directory

Sorted. Did repair and scan wallet then it worked.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 11:26:30 PM

Sorted. Did repair and scan wallet then it worked.

Glad to hear you got it fixed!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 11:28:52 PM

Thought this was interesting, bitcoin is the fastest growing area of startup investment.

Bitcoin and space travel are two of the fastest-growing areas of venture-capital funding

Two of the industries most historically owned by the government are now venture capital targets—money and spaceships. According to Mattermark data analyzed by Tomasz Tunguz of the venture capital firm Redpoint, bitcoin and space travel were two of the four fastest-growing areas for startup investment in the past three years.

[...]

http://qz.com/457818/bitcoin-space-travel-venture-capital-funding/

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 12:19:00 PM

Nice to see a fair and balanced article about Bitcoin in a national publication:

"Check out this article from USA TODAY: Some retailers banking on virtual money"

http://usat.ly/1MAYKKu

DNotesVault
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:02:13 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 04:18:12 PM by Dyna

Another week is gone. Very soon another month comes to an end. And on August 18, 2015, DNotes will be 18 months old (1&1/2 years). It will be great if DCEBrief is ready for launch. It is possible but may not be likely because a lot more work needs to be done. I will try to focus on it this week as much as possible and can use all the help I can get.

This past week has been particularly challenging. I don’t remember the last time I went to bed at 10:00 p.m. and the next thing I knew was 6:00 a.m. Guess I maxed out both physically and mentally. Daylilies in our gardens are at their peak bloom and a lot of them are one of a kind we created a few years ago. They are stunning but take a lot of hard work, just giving them minimum care. I hope Joe will have time to take a few pictures at the farm and share them with us; 38 acres of gorgeous daylilies with thousands of our own creations. That is easily 100 times more than what we have in our gardens.

I must have responded to over 300 emails last week. Quite a few were the result of my participation at the Inside Bitcoin convention in Chicago and the Chicago Bitcoin Meet-up. Most of them were from my LinkedIn network, which interestingly enough are getting an increasing number of requests from the media. Although most of them are just curious, that is still a very good sign.

Greece financial crises have been on my mind all week. Frankly, it is very frustrating and depressing to think that there are viable business solutions but since DNotes is still in its infancy, for all practical purposes, we are not in any position to be of help. Now that the European Union and the European Central Bank “own” Greece, adopting a digital currency is totally out of the question. I appreciate that at one point CCTV was interested to interview me on that interesting possibility. The interview is now on hold.

In my opinion what we have seen is the worse of mankind in exploiting the helplessly weak party on a large scale with no regards for the financial hardship and desperation of millions. I am deeply troubled and fear that its negative implications will be far reaching, affecting everyone worldwide in varying degree. This was what I said a few weeks ago, “This is a very sad and tragic situation. The rich may end up losing a vacation home in a foreign country but many of the less fortunate are at risk of losing their entire life savings, while being too old to rebuild their nest egg. It is even more depressing when no viable political solutions exist to give Greece’s citizens any hope of rebuilding their financial future”. This is how I feel about today, “There will be so many restrictions in the final agreement, it is going to be like forcing a patient in intensive care to donate blood”.

It is a harsh statement. The facts remain that political solutions are meant to bring relief to the creditors while squeezing those who can least afford to give up more. A better business solution would be to issue a “ground halt” on all payments due over the next three years with zero interest accumulation. Bring in volunteer entrepreneurs worldwide to work with local business owners and focus on viable business solutions. The European Union, ECB, IMF and other international organizations should focus on working with the Greek government to develop the most favorable business environment to promote local and international business and trade. A significant amount of the “relief funds” should be allocated to assist new business development. Adopt a digital currency like DNotes and make Greece the world headquarters of digital currency and blockchain technology.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 03:27:36 PM

Mochilles has sent me 4 variations for DCEBrief logo.

Please let me know if you like these:

Thank you Mochilles!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:12:14 PM

Thank you Mochilles!

# 1 is my favorite. Great job Mochilles. Thank you very much.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 06:19:49 PM

Thank you Mochilles!

# 1 is my favorite. Great job Mochilles. Thank you very much.

I agree with Dyna, #1 looks great!

DNotesVault
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:45:31 PM

'All things come to him who waits -- if he labors while he waits, and knows what he is waiting for.'
Disraeli

"[The] Greece financial crises have been on my mind all week."  
Dyna

The very fact that it is, Dyna, puts you at the front of the pack.

Two thoughts:

One: we just can't force the issue. It's the nature of the beast. What we can do is be patient and intellectually nimble. It may come slowly or all in a rush. Whatever, when the time comes, Dnotes will be ready and waiting.

Two: I don't enjoy being the resident doom-monger; but analysing the GFC was my avocation before I bumped into cryptos, 26 months ago. IMHO . . . we ain't seen nothin' yet.

Think about the nature of bank runs, readers. All banks are always hypothetically at risk of a fatal run because people's perceptions are pivotal.
Well, the entire global economic system is insolvent. What remains to be seen is what event(s) sparks 'the run,' the change of consciousness.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:28:16 PM

'All things come to him who waits -- if he labors while he waits, and knows what he is waiting for.'
Disraeli

"[The] Greece financial crises have been on my mind all week."  
Dyna

The very fact that it is, Dyna, puts you at the front of the pack.

Two thoughts:

One: we just can't force the issue. It's the nature of the beast. What we can do is be patient and intellectually nimble. It may come slowly or all in a rush. Whatever, when the time comes, Dnotes will be ready and waiting.

Two: I don't enjoy being the resident doom-monger; but analysing the GFC was my avocation before I bumped into cryptos, 26 months ago. IMHO . . . we ain't seen nothin' yet.

Think about the nature of bank runs, readers. All banks are always hypothetically at risk of a fatal run because people's perceptions are pivotal.
Well, the entire global economic system is insolvent. What remains to be seen is what event(s) sparks 'the run,' the change of consciousness.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Very wise comments, Mark. It is very much appreciated. Indeed, we are all working hard and we are waiting. If it takes a whole generation, we trust that some among of CRISP For Kids account holders will acknowledge that we gave them a good start. Thanks to Chase who came up with the brilliant idea of helping our children and grandchildren to start developing good savings habits early.

I wish I can be more optimistic as to what is happening in Greece. Serious financial hardship is the norm than the exception and it is getting worse. I wish there is a lesson learned. Perhaps. Diversification is always a good strategy for any balanced investment portfolio. No matter how small the percentage, I believe that it is prudent to include some Bitcoin and digital currency. Of course, I hope that Mark's greatest fear of the bank will never happen, at lease not in a uncontrollable large scale.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:36:59 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 05:55:20 AM by TeeGee

Another week is gone. Very soon another month comes to an end. And on August 18, 2015, DNotes will be 18 months old (1&1/2 years). It will be great if DCEBrief is ready for launch. It is possible but may not be likely because a lot more work needs to be done. I will try to focus on it this week as much as possible and can use all the help I can get.

This past week has been particularly challenging. I don’t remember the last time I went to bed at 10:00 p.m. and the next thing I knew was 6:00 a.m. Guess I maxed out both physically and mentally. Daylilies in our gardens are at their peak bloom and a lot of them are one of a kind we created a few years ago. They are stunning but take a lot of hard work, just giving them minimum care. I hope Joe will have time to take a few pictures at the farm and share them with us; 38 acres of gorgeous daylilies with thousands of our own creations. That is easily 100 times more than what we have in our gardens.

I must have responded to over 300 emails last week. Quite a few were the result of my participation at the Inside Bitcoin convention in Chicago and the Chicago Bitcoin Meet-up. Most of them were from my LinkedIn network, which interestingly enough are getting an increasing number of requests from the media. Although most of them are just curious, that is still a very good sign.

Greece financial crises have been on my mind all week. Frankly, it is very frustrating and depressing to think that there are viable business solutions but since DNotes is still in its infancy, for all practical purposes, we are not in any position to be of help. Now that the European Union and the European Central Bank “own” Greece, adopting a digital currency is totally out of the question. I appreciate that at one point CCTV was interested to interview me on that interesting possibility. The interview is now on hold.

In my opinion what we have seen is the worse of mankind in exploiting the helplessly weak party on a large scale with no regards for the financial hardship and desperation of millions. I am deeply troubled and fear that its negative implications will be far reaching, affecting everyone worldwide in varying degree. This was what I said a few weeks ago, “This is a very sad and tragic situation. The rich may end up losing a vacation home in a foreign country but many of the less fortunate are at risk of losing their entire life savings, while being too old to rebuild their nest egg. It is even more depressing when no viable political solutions exist to give Greece’s citizens any hope of rebuilding their financial future”. This is how I feel about today, “There will be so many restrictions in the final agreement, it is going to be like forcing a patient in intensive care to donate blood”.

It is a harsh statement. The facts remain that political solutions are meant to bring relief to the creditors while squeezing those who can least afford to give up more. A better business solution would be to issue a “ground halt” on all payments due over the next three years with zero interest accumulation. Bring in volunteer entrepreneurs worldwide to work with local business owners and focus on viable business solutions. The European Union, ECB, IMF and other international organizations should focus on working with the Greek government to develop the most favorable business environment to promote local and international business and trade. A significant amount of the “relief funds” should be allocated to assist new business development. Adopt a digital currency like DNotes and make Greece the world headquarters of digital currency and blockchain technology.

The situation in Greece is awful, it's equivalent to having a heart attack following 20 years of poor diet and lack of exercise. I have so much sympathy for the Greeks situation, but this was always going to be the conclusion.

Historically it has been the young who are punished by economic turmoil - in the past when a nation or group owed another too much money, the young would be sent to war; today the economic burden incurred by one generation are passed on to the next. This is not only crippling to the poor, but also to the young: there is now massively reduced opportunity for youth in Greece (50% youth unemployment...), and of course by all definitions that is considered 'poor'. DYNA is correct when he stated that the negative implications are both far reaching and tragic, and not just because people may lose their savings, careers and happiness, but because both the Greeks and the EU's political leaders have ensured that recovery for Greece is nearly impossible. I believe that most here are already familiar with the debt situation in Greece, so I will focus on another aspect that I find worrying.

Demographic change from emigration overseas

Just like can be seen with Mexico, tyrannical and corrupt Governments find it favourable when their citizens leave overseas to earn income in a foreign country, and send large amounts of it back home in remittances. This means that there is a giant influx of money from former citizens into the country for the Government to play with via short-term GDP growth, without needing to provide any public services to them. There have been several mass exodus's of Greek citizens from Greece to other countries, and some of the most recent include more than a million migrating to Germany from the 50's to the 80's and in 1982, the remittances were 382 million dollars per year which was more than one QUARTER of Greece's Gross National Product...

This is such a crucial point to understand about Greece and other places that experience brain-drains as a result of hostile Government taxes and regulations. Some provisional study has suggested that it is the people with the most intellectual potential that leave the most, and the fastest. I would almost go so far to prove that it is empirically known that the most intelligent people in a country drive economic growth. It is not the 'average IQ' that matters the most, but the 'peak IQ' of a country, or 'how bright' the best in your country are, that drives economic growth. Greece is especially hostile to achievement with high taxes and punishment for free-market activity. Intellectual capability is also an extremely hereditary trait, so when the intellectual elites that drive economic growth are encouraged to leave, they take all the future economic growth with them because they are likely to have the more intelligent children. We are talking 1 million Greeks in Germany alone from 1950 to 1980... and a sixth of Greece's population moved to the USA. The EU's freedom of movement through the union has not helped Greece hold onto its brightest.

"The first wave of emigration was spurred by the economic crisis of 1893 that followed the rapid fall in the price of currants - the major export product of the country – in the international markets. In the period 1890-1914, almost a sixth of the population of Greece emigrated, mostly to the United States and Egypt." - http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/greece-history-migration

It normally takes a generation for these demographic changes to be realized, when the remittance payments cease. The hostile economic environment Greece has today, will further entrench this demographic reality. Greece needs its best and brightest for recovery, we need to encourage them to stay!

For this reason, I love Alan's (DYNA's) plan for Greek recovery. I do not claim to know what is the best 'detailed' approach to fix Greece, but Alan's loose approach is pretty bang on. While Alan's proposed halt on payments at zero interest may appear unfair to Greece's much poorer neighbours who are struggling with much lower standards of living (and I agree with them), it is probably the best means to achieve recovery if every step is incorporated together:

1. Cease all payments of Govt debt to international banks / EU, provide 3 year inflation adjusted amnesty.

2. Reduce taxes, bureaucracy, red tape and all other infringements to free-market activity to encourage Greece's best and brightest to stay in the country, and more to the point, be more compliant with the country's tax payments.

N.B. When taxes are less progressive (flat-rate) and lower, tax dodging via trust funds and overseas accounts decreases, often leading to higher Govt tax intake.

3. Massive drive to encourage new business activity with new investment and skills transfer from top entrepreneurs world-wide as Alan (DYNA) suggested. Digital Currency could play a massive role here. Specifically, foreign nations with Greek heritage can mentor and help rebuild Greek economy.

4. Look for digital currency integration as an alternative to the EURO, giving consumers a choice on how they wish to hold their life savings. Digital currency has positive value and will always be fully funded in a wallet account, rather than a bank, where only 2% of the money supply actually exists (so when more than 2% of the total money supply is demanded... well... you saw what happened at the ATM machines when the money didn't exist...)

N.B. Digital Currency would also lower transaction costs for trade through elimination of merchant fees, increase economic activity (estimated at 1% reduction in end user good prices - also lifts quality of life through increased purchasing power.

5. Hopefully get partner bank to work with Digital Currency, or many!!! This would mean financial integration world-wide, and mean Greek's can borrow from the world market (financial competition). This difficult goal would mean that there would exist a free-market that Greeks could borrow from, rather than being subject to the incentives to over-spend provided by their local government / ECB's decisions to lower / increase interest rates. The finances would also be very simple to move around with the zero-fee's offered by Digital Currency.

Change the culture, change the regulatory environment, change the money. Greece needs to hold onto its best and brightest and stop the brain drain, the aforementioned points will help achieve this. My own country NZ has endured a brain drain for several decades, because there is so much more wealth and opportunity in neighbouring Australia (and we can live there without special visa's). Only recently did this trend begin to reverse, NZ has become more competitive in many areas, including becoming probably the worlds most business friendly nation (Heritage foundation rates us 3rd I believe). We still lag behind in quality of life and average income, but the progress New Zealand has made is positive. Greece could look to NZ as a model to follow.

There is much more, but I prefer to leave this loosely written to spur further ideas. I'm so happy with how DCEBrief.com is shaping up.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:06:31 AM

That was a great post TeeGee!

"Demographic change from emigration overseas
Just like can be seen with Mexico, tyrannical and corrupt Governments find it favourable when their citizens leave overseas to earn income in a foreign country, and send large amounts of it back home in remittances. This means that there is a giant influx of money from former citizens into the country for the Government to play with via short-term GDP growth, without needing to provide any public services to them. There have been several mass exodus's of Greek citizens from Greece to other countries, and some of the most recent include more than a million migrating to Germany from the 50's to the 80's and in 1982, the remittances were 382 million dollars per year which was more than one QUARTER of Greece's Gross National Product..."

Maybe until the Greek government gets it's act together, something else could be done for the people of Greece.  There are obviously some very strong Greek communities within major cities around the world sending money back to their families.  It may be easier to reach out to these people with the concept of a trusted global currency that won't erode their purchasing power (or wipe it out altogether!) rather than the people living in Greece who at this point probably trust no one.  They could set up a retirement CRISP (for a very small amount of money) for their family members still living in Greece and transfer it to them when appropriate.  All that is needed is an email address.  It won't address their immediate problems other than to give them a ray of hope for the future, but it is a start.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: