Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 02:27:21 PM

Good coin, Great Community, Strong community too
im buy this coin some month ago and i like with rate now Roll Eyes

Thanks Scream, welcome to the DNotes community! Please join us here anytime and share your thoughts and ideas.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:30:36 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 03:03:55 PM by TeeGee

Welcome Scream, great to have you join us. We really appreciate the comment.

We are indeed a strong tight-knit and ever growing community that is undertaking key projects that will turn DNotes into an international success. Succes for DNotes will only be truly realized when  any two people can easily make an account, send funds to it (or use DNotes low fee ATM to escape bank fees?) and then send to any other person in the worlds DNotes account with no third party making anything on the transaction (completely p2p). That is a good goal to pursue for the near future.

Just imagine all the extra services that could be provided for a small fee on an instant p2p payment network? Providing 'bare-bones' access for essentially free seems to be the way that many businesses are putting their products out there, especially in the gaming world. These games then rely on players purchasing exta 'in-game content' like skins, custom music and customizable decals to put on weapons / characters etc. It also seems common that in-game 'raffles' or 'unboxing' of hidden items is a trend, that means that people can be given statistically rare items that are worth hundreds of dollars that they then trade with other owners of the game.

This creates massive value to a game that is offered for free; but pay to customize. Riot games released their game "League Of Legends" under this model ~2010/2011, and even though the game is free, which means a massive user-base, many of their users choose to pay for customization. Riot games made over 1 billion dollars on League Of Legends alone in the last year... on a free game.

I'm being all hypothetical here, but applying the model to crypto:

Everybody uses money;
Everybody can transfer money for free using digital currency;
Digital currency has an unlimited potential number of users with no real barrier to entry;
Many of these users will happily pay for extra features on top of their core service;
A gaming company made 1 billion dollars alone in 2014;
What do you think a currency company's potential would be with the custom service offerings it may provide?

*edit: I DO NOT play League of Legends.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 03:16:46 PM

We are indeed a strong tight-knit and ever growing community that is undertaking key projects that will turn DNotes into an international success. Succes for DNotes will only be truly realized when  any two people can easily make an account, send funds to it (or use DNotes low fee ATM to escape bank fees?) and then send to any other person in the worlds DNotes account with no third party making anything on the transaction (completely p2p). That is a good goal to pursue for the near future.

Just imagine all the extra services that could be provided for a small fee on an instant p2p payment network? Providing 'bare-bones' access for essentially free seems to be the way that many businesses are putting their products out there, especially in the gaming world. These games then rely on players purchasing exta 'in-game content' like skins, custom music and customizable decals to put on weapons / characters etc. It also seems common that in-game 'raffles' or 'unboxing' of hidden items is a trend, that means that people can be given statistically rare items that are worth hundreds of dollars that they then trade with other owners of the game.

This creates massive value to a game that is offered for free; but pay to customize. Riot games released their game "League Of Legends" under this model ~2010/2011, and even though the game is free, which means a massive user-base, many of their users choose to pay for customization. Riot games made over 1 billion dollars on League Of Legends alone in the last year... on a free game.

Everybody uses money;
Digital currency has an unlimited potential number of users with no real barrier to entry;
Many of these users will happily pay for extra features on top of their core service;
What do you think a currency company's potential would be with the custom service offerings it may provide?

I'm glad you brought this up TeeGee. It is a difficult topic to explain and this is a very good analogy.

The potential is virtually unlimited. Offering trusted free services like the DNotesVault that can be expanded later to add additional features is just one small part of the model, but an extremely important one.

TeeGee

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:26:19 PM

This is horrendously dangerous by the Fed.

"We may be approaching a bifurcation point very rapidly where if the world realizes that the US dollar is in the same boat, there will be absolutely no safety anywhere in the traditional financial system."

http://www.sovereignman.com/trends/the-global-financial-system-is-now-resting-on-a-margin-of-1-3-17441/

When Lehman Brothers went under in 2008, it dragged down almost the entire financial system;

The united states government stepped in with Trillions in newly printed money. The US will soon be at 19 Trillion in debt once the debt ceiling is increased again.

2008 was different, US debt was only 9.6 Trillion (my entire nations GDP is like... 200 Billion...) but anyway, there was some leeway for the Fed to take on a whole lot of extra debt to 'encourage spending'. In 2008 the Fed had a balance sheet of 924 billion and capital of 40 billion, roughly 4.3% of assets.

Today the Fed's balance sheet is 4.5 Trillion, 5 times larger, yet total capital has collapsed to 1.3% of total assets, and it continues to fall further.

Lehman Brothers had capital at 3% of its balance sheet when it fell... double that of what the Fed's balance sheet is today.

Essentially, the Fed can not now lift interest rates, and it also cannot drop them any further. It's going to be bad news if interest rates drop (negative interest won't work and no more 'growth' stimulus leeway to go) and the value of its balance sheet will worsen even further because bonds will decrease.

Not good. We need sound money, and lots of people already know this who don't quite know what crypto is yet!

TeeGee

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:29:07 PM

Great work Chris,

Don't know what your alias is on this forum, but maybe I'll say something on the page.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 05:20:28 PM

"If you guys have any ideas for the sidebar content, aside from what we have now, that would make it more intriguing for visitors to explore the site, that would be helpful."

What if we had a mini 'points only' story in the sidebar.  For example:

"5 Ways Digital Currency ______"   (Or banks, govt, charity, women, jobs, etc, etc)

1/5  Brief point or sentence appears with title in the sidebar
2/5  Each successive point will show up in the sidebar of another section (ie FinTech, Business, etc)
3/5  "   "
etc.

I'm always a sucker for the 'Next' button. Grin

Thanks Chase, do you have an example of one another site uses?

I've never seen one that takes you to a totally different section of the site when you press next.  The ones I have seen have the background page stay the same and only the photo / writeup change as you proceed through the next > list of ie. "worst banks in the world".  It was just an idea that we could possibly create something like this to steer people to other pages at DCEBrief.

This isn't the best example, but this is a photo one from Forbes - http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45emehg/1-denmark-2/  I don't know if this is anything we want to do, or if it is too much work, but is it possible to have something like this, but smaller, in the sidebar (even if it is just points), and end up in another background section when you press next?

I think I got what your saying, they pull you in with something really catchy like "10 ways cryptocurrency can make you a millionaire in the the next 5 years", then you have the click the next button for each one. Take a look at the bottom of an article above the author info, it's not exactly what you were saying but along the same lines.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:22:33 PM

Here is a sneak peek of our press release scheduled for mass distribution tomorrow with full tweeter campaign:

DNotes Live on Cryptsy For Bitcoin Trading, Growth of Ecosystem With
World's First Cryptocurrency Savings Accounts Continues Unabated

Stable Bitcoin alternative DNotes has just been added to reputable Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange Cryptsy. DNotes offers a complete digital currency infrastructure; including the world's first Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans.

DNotes is pleased to announce it has recently been added to reputable digital currency exchange Cryptsy. Operating for over 2 years, Cryptsy has more than 270 000 registered users with over 300 000 trades taking place on the platform every day. Cryptsy accepting DNotes helps solidify DNotes' extensive ecosystem; which includes the world's first long term cryptocurrency savings plans (CRISPs), DCEBrief.com which offers the latest digital currency news for busy executives, DNotesVault guaranteed safe coin storage, and women oriented cryptocurrency neutral platform CryptoMoms.com.

I was just advised a short time ago that there has a delay at the distribution of our press release due to some technical problems. Hopefully, that will be resolved soon.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 11:08:13 PM

Hi, just to purpose to add a instant translator in DCEB like google for blogs, really isnt working next to perfection, but give a chance to people all arround the globle.

Thanks Infovortice, I was thinking about how we could reach out to other languages. I fear with instant translation, the meaning will be lost. If we find good translators to run a language specific version of the site or sub-domain, we may be able to work out a shared revenue type of deal. What do you guys think of that idea?

I think this is the best and moar proffesional solution, no doubts. I offer for spanish translation.

Thank you Infovortice, I've mentioned it to Alan briefly, we will need to work out the details of how it will work.

If I can figure out a way to do it that is manageable. We will have sections dedicated to various languages, the owner of the translated version of the site will be allowed to add their own banner (within reason), or alternatively they can earn DNotes.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:28:59 PM

Everybody uses money;

TeeGee, you made two interesting points that I am going to briefly response to. 1) "Completely P2P" transaction is our ultimate goal. This may take years if not an entire generation but if we don't position DNotes to be that currency to gain worldwide mass acceptance, one day, then some other currency will. We are taking our mission very seriously, every step of the way. Yes, once DNotes starts to gain momentum there will be plenty of opportunity to add value and charge a small fees. Multiply that by billions of times, you are talking about some serious revenue. 2) The Gaming world? That is for sure - just a little early to elaborate. That will come under our next phase of "strategic partnership". Let's say we are casting a very wide net.
KristinaHD

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:50:43 AM

Welcome scream, be sure to check out cryptomoms.com (not just for moms)

Also, have you had a chance to invest in a CRISP savings plan? Throw a few DNotes in the retirement plan, and watch the DNote value steadily climb (along with your retirement fund!)

http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-retirement.php
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 01:47:41 PM

http://dcebrief.com/the-entrepreneurial-benefits-of-decentralized-money/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 04:04:41 PM

All, I have been focusing most of my attention on DCEBrief. Researching topics and ways to promote it. It will take a while to implement some of the ideas. If you think of any topics or ideas for promoting it, please let us know.

KristinaHD

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:19:39 PM

Been working with digital currency for about 3 weeks now, and more amazing attributes of DNotes are being revealed every day. Did you know that DNotes has implemented the FIRST family of savings plans for Cryptocurrency? Our CRISP savings plans have something for everyone - kids, students, retirement, employees, and a CRISP for charity will be coming soon.

Kids - http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-kids.php
Students - http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php
Retirement - http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-retirement.php
Employees - http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-employees.php

This is an amazing opportunity to begin planning for your future. There's no need to involve a financial planner. There are no minimum requirements. There are no fees. AND there are giveaways to benefit from as well. Just a small investment can turn out to be a large payoff as DNotes steadily increases in value. For example, $100 invested in DNotes in March 2014, when it was first traded was worth over $2,000 by the end of 2014. that's a HUGE jump.

I just paid my electric bill over the phone the other day. There was a WHOPPING $10 fee to use my credit card. $10??? Are you serious?Huh That's like at least 9 Butterfinger bars! Now. Imagine a world where you paid little to nothing in bank fees, ATM fees, payment processing fees, transaction fees. If digital currency was accepted everywhere world wide, the money saved on various (pointless) fees would be phenomenal. The money we save could then be invested in a retirement fund, or... You know... Candy bars....

Let's talk about inflation. Inflation happens when our government decides to print more money without having anything to back it up (like the gold standard). This puts our country further into debt, and decreases the value of our dollar. The current inflation rate is .2%. To put that into perspective, $1000 five years ago is worth about $900 today. Inflation occurs because our economic system is based off of a centralized currency, meaning the government holds authority. Digital currency is decentralized, meaning authority is put into the hands of the people. Cryptocurrency cannot be copied or counterfeited. No one can print more. This means it is INFLATION PROOF!!

The first digital currency was created in 2009. The market has since then blossomed, giving everyone, no matter age, gender, social or economic status a chance to take advantage of its many benefits. I encourage you all to invest a small amount into a CRISP plan. Open a DNotes Vault account. Check out a few exchanges, familiarize yourselves with Cryptocurrency. It IS the future of money. Don't be left out.

Www.dnotesvault.com (find CRISP and store your DNotes here)
Www.cryptsy.com (exchange here)
Www.poloniex.com (exchange here)
Www.dcebrief.com (get the most important crypto news here)
TeeGee

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:31:14 PM

Been working with digital currency for about 3 weeks now, and more amazing attributes of DNotes are being revealed every day. Did you know that DNotes has implemented the FIRST family of savings plans for Cryptocurrency? Our CRISP savings plans have something for everyone - kids, students, retirement, employees, and a CRISP for charity will be coming soon.

This is an amazing opportunity to begin planning for your future. There's no need to involve a financial planner. There are no minimum requirements. There are no fees. AND there are giveaways to benefit from as well. Just a small investment can turn out to be a large payoff as DNotes steadily increases in value. For example, $100 invested in DNotes in March 2014, when it was first traded was worth over $2,000 by the end of 2014. that's a HUGE jump.

I just paid my electric bill over the phone the other day. There was a WHOPPING $10 fee to use my credit card. $10??? Are you serious?Huh That's like at least 9 Butterfinger bars! Now. Imagine a world where you paid little to nothing in bank fees, ATM fees, payment processing fees, transaction fees. If digital currency was accepted everywhere world wide, the money saved on various (pointless) fees would be phenomenal. The money we save could then be invested in a retirement fund, or... You know... Candy bars....

Let's talk about inflation. Inflation happens when our government decides to print more money without having anything to back it up (like the gold standard). This puts our country further into debt, and decreases the value of our dollar. The current inflation rate is .2%. To put that into perspective, $1000 five years ago is worth about $900 today. Inflation occurs because our economic system is based off of a centralized currency, meaning the government holds authority. Digital currency is decentralized, meaning authority is put into the hands of the people. Cryptocurrency cannot be copied or counterfeited. No one can print more. This means it is INFLATION PROOF!!

The first digital currency was created in 2009. The market has since then blossomed, giving everyone, no matter age, gender, social or economic status a chance to take advantage of its many benefits. I encourage you all to invest a small amount into a CRISP plan. Open a DNotes Vault account. Check out a few exchanges, familiarize yourselves with Cryptocurrency. It IS the future of money. Don't be left out.

Great post Kristina. The message is consistent and clear and people are going to take notice at an ever increasing pace.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:42:04 PM

Great post Kristina. The message is consistent and clear and people are going to take notice at an ever increasing pace.

Wow, Kris, that is an excellent post. May be there is hope that I return to retirement in a couple of years and let the younger generation take over. Great job. You are certainly on the right track.

Let me guess. Potential in transaction fees savings using a stable digital currency like DNotes in the USA alone will be in the $ billions based on a 20% market share. Perhaps, one day we will do a research and come with some hard numbers and write an article for DCEBrief.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:47:32 PM

Quick Update:

It looks like DNotes is trending higher at both Poloniex and Cryptsy. I am also encouraged by the increasing amount of support we have been getting.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:51:32 PM

Press Release Update:

Sorry for the delay again and thanks for
understanding.

We have almost finished resolving the issue.

Just following up a few things with our
web host. Everything should be 100% OK
to start distribution first thing Friday.

Sorry about the delay, we have new security
measures in place so this shouldn't happen again.

Best

Blake
KristinaHD

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:37:41 PM

Quick Update:

It looks like DNotes is trending higher at both Poloniex and Cryptsy. I am also encouraged by the increasing amount of support we have been getting.

Just more proof that DNotes is a well supported coin with growth potential.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:49:14 PM

Fantastic job, TeeGee!  The executive summary is very powerful! 

I don't know who is choosing the photos for our articles, but they have been amazing and they are adding a level of polish to DCEBrief not seen on any other cryptocurrency news site.  DCEBrief is looking very prestigious!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 07:12:31 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitpay-hacked-5-000-bitcoins-stolen

Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: